The Stan Lee (X-MEN) code

Religion in TV, Movies, Books, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

cadenny

The Stan Lee (X-MEN) code

Post #1

Post by cadenny »

Have you ever seen the movie or comic X-Men? If so, look closely at the main character, Dr.CharLes XaVIer. Can you see the Roman numeral for 666 encoded into his name (DCLXVI)? Thats not all in both Daniel and Revelation, Ten-men/horns are given power with the Beast666 aka the antichrist. The roman numeral for 10 is X. Do the X-Men represent those 10-evil men? Of course I don't believe the BEAST is a comic book character. I believe the real antichrist is MAITREYA, the buddist messiah, as Pastor Harry Walther posted on his web site, because MAITREYA equals 666 in Hebrew. But that doesn't mean XaVIer doesn't represent the Beast. Even the X-men Symbol, an X inside a Circle resembles a Nazi Swashstica. :-k

Goat
Site Supporter

Re: The Stan Lee (X-MEN) code

Post #2

Post by Goat »

cadenny wrote:Have you ever seen the movie or comic X-Men? If so, look closely at the main character, Dr.CharLes XaVIer. Can you see the Roman numeral for 666 encoded into his name (DCLXVI)? Thats not all in both Daniel and Revelation, Ten-men/horns are given power with the Beast666 aka the antichrist. The roman numeral for 10 is X. Do the X-Men represent those 10-evil men? Of course I don't believe the BEAST is a comic book character. I believe the real antichrist is MAITREYA, the buddist messiah, as Pastor Harry Walther posted on his web site, because MAITREYA equals 666 in Hebrew. But that doesn't mean XaVIer doesn't represent the Beast. Even the X-men Symbol, an X inside a Circle resembles a Nazi Swashstica. :-k
Un.. No. Stan Lee is not a Satanist.. and I think that that theory, or what Pastor Harry Walther says is meaningful.
“What do you think science is? There is nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. So which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?�

Steven Novella

rreppy
Student

Defending Stan Lee

Post #3

Post by rreppy »

I am happy to say that the Marvel Universe has entertained me since I was barely old enough to read, and I think that all those decades of being a fan entitle me to come to the defense of Stan Lee here.
Far from being a Satanist, Stan has gone out of his way to be fair to all religions. Several important characters, for example, are Jewish: Ben Grimm of the Fantastic Four and Kitty Pryde of the X-Men, to name a few. There are Norse Gods (Thor), Greek Gods (Hercules), Buddhist adepts (Praying Mantis), etc. The most Christian character in the Marvel Universe is one of the X-Men - Kurt Wagner, who studied to become a priest, and regularly spouts prayer within the comic book and attempts to convert his team mates. Why would Stan Lee put a character like that on the team if he had some sort of satanist agenda?
Your argument seems to depend mostly on numerology, which has no basis in reality. Of what possible significance is it that " MAITREYA equals 666 in Hebrew."?. It doesn't add up to 666 in Sanskrit, which is the language of the original texts the term appears in. Wouldn't that be more important? Nor does it add up to 666 in English, French, Chinese, etc.. ANY word can have some sort of mysterious numerological significance if one searches through every language on Earth until you find some coincidental "meaning" that clicks.
Stan is the Man. His agenda is simply to tell a good story. Follow him on Twitter for even a little while and it will be apparent that he has no religious axe to grind whatsoeverl

rreppy
Student

Defending Stan Lee

Post #4

Post by rreppy »

I am happy to say that the Marvel Universe has entertained me since I was barely old enough to read, and I think that all those decades of being a fan entitle me to come to the defense of Stan Lee here.
Far from being a Satanist, Stan has gone out of his way to be fair to all religions. Several important characters, for example, are Jewish: Ben Grimm of the Fantastic Four and Kitty Pryde of the X-Men, to name a few. There are Norse Gods (Thor), Greek Gods (Hercules), Buddhist adepts (Praying Mantis), etc. The most Christian character in the Marvel Universe is one of the X-Men - Kurt Wagner, who studied to become a priest, and regularly spouts prayer within the comic book and attempts to convert his team mates. Why would Stan Lee put a character like that on the team if he had some sort of satanist agenda?
Your argument seems to depend mostly on numerology, which has no basis in reality. Of what possible significance is it that " MAITREYA equals 666 in Hebrew."?. It doesn't add up to 666 in Sanskrit, which is the language of the original texts the term appears in. Wouldn't that be more important? Nor does it add up to 666 in English, French, Chinese, etc.. ANY word can have some sort of mysterious numerological significance if one searches through every language on Earth until you find some coincidental "meaning" that clicks.
Stan is the Man. His agenda is simply to tell a good story. Follow him on Twitter for even a little while and it will be apparent that he has no religious axe to grind whatsoeverl

TheBlackPhilosophy
Apprentice

Post #5

Post by TheBlackPhilosophy »

cadenny wrote:Have you ever seen the movie or comic X-Men? If so, look closely at the main character, Dr.CharLes XaVIer. Can you see the Roman numeral for 666 encoded into his name (DCLXVI)? Thats not all in both Daniel and Revelation, Ten-men/horns are given power with the Beast666 aka the antichrist. The roman numeral for 10 is X. Do the X-Men represent those 10-evil men? Of course I don't believe the BEAST is a comic book character. I believe the real antichrist is MAITREYA, the buddist messiah, as Pastor Harry Walther posted on his web site, because MAITREYA equals 666 in Hebrew. But that doesn't mean XaVIer doesn't represent the Beast. Even the X-men Symbol, an X inside a Circle resembles a Nazi Swashstica. :-k
The way that you portray the true intent of marvel/X-men is like looking at a vague cloud and saying that it is a unicorn.

Poetry can mean anything you want it to, literature and such can be interpreted in many ways.

Many coincidences turn into fact, but one coincidence is merely what it is; a coincidence, an accident of the mind.

Please provide more hard objective evidence of these coincidences so that we may judge the issue properly.

Wootah
Savant

Post #6

Post by Wootah »

I would argue that we probably think we are evolving forwards and that people wonder why there aren't X-Men. I would also be willing to entertain that we treat children as we do because we think they are more evolved than us.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo_children

As for your assertions - if the author admits to it then I'll believe it. I don't think we should look for codes in general.

nyan-eleven
Banned
Banned

Post #7

Post by nyan-eleven »

His Name Is John
Site Supporter

Post #8

Post by His Name Is John »

I find stuff like this so interesting.

Sometimes with these things I wonder if it is just chance, but sometimes I am fairly sure it must have been meant to happen. The Halo video games for instance (full of anti-religious, massionic symbolism) where it is so obvious, yet few people seem to notice.

That graphic novel writer (the guy who wrote Watchmen) is an openly practacing witch, who lists Aleister Crowley (the father of modern day Satanism) as an inspiration in his witch craft.

So things like this are happening in the world of comics / graphic novels.
“People generally quarrel because they cannot argue.�
- G.K. Chesterton

“A detective story generally describes six living men discussing how it is that a man is dead. A modern philosophic story generally describes six dead men discussing how any man can possibly be alive.�
- G.K. Chesterton

Dantalion
Guru

Post #9

Post by Dantalion »

So ehm, why don't you guys take a look at what kind of a man Charles Xavier is written to be ?
Calling a man like prof X an antichrist is too LMFAO for words.

Beyonder
Student

Post #10

Post by Beyonder »

Goat wrote:
Un.. No. Stan Lee is not a Satanist.. and I think that that theory, or what Pastor Harry Walther says is meaningful.
After 2006 they introduced the Illuminati filled with heroes namely Beast and Professor X.....