Hellish Signs in Movies

Religion in TV, Movies, Books, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Pavel1972
Under Suspension

Hellish Signs in Movies

Post #1

Post by Pavel1972 »

This subforum is named "Religion in Entertainment". But when I hear the word entertainment, what comes on my mind are "Satanic indications" used in cinematography.

I am known by my belief in two kinds of people: Normal people who have normal human soul and Hellish people who have demonical humanoid soul (the physical human body looks in the same way but the spiritual essence is different). I believe that Hellish people rule this world and that they have put their signs into some of the movies they have created.

I was writing about this subject and here you can download my collection of related articles entitled "Secret Signs in Movies".

One thing is the superficial look of the movie to the normal people who are watching it and other thing is whether or not the movie has some hidden meaning.

For example, it can be a fantastic fairytail like "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe", but we can see a Hellish indication in it. There is one eye of a girl looking from the wardrobe (so-called "eye herald") and soon there is the following Hellish scene caught on the pictures (flame, emphasis on eyes, a horned creature looking like a little devil and the only piece of its clothes has red color):

Would you believe that Hellish signs can be hidden even in movies celebrating Christianity?
Unusual spiritual reading
http://www.pavelkastl.cz/

Dantalion
Guru

Re: Hellish Signs in Movies

Post #11

Post by Dantalion »

Choir Loft wrote: [Replying to post 1 by Pavel1972]

The year was 1968.

Many people believe that a paradigm shift happened that year. Incredible changes happened that would completely affect the way people of the world lived their lives from that day to this. With but one exception, none of the changes were good ones.

The Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated that year as was Robert F. Kennedy and an American ambassador in Central America - the first time a US emissary had died under such circumstances.

The government of France completely collapsed and its administration fled to Germany to negotiate new rules of conduct.

The government of Great Britain nearly collapsed as well.

Many third world governments did collapse and never recovered from the shock.

The Soviet Union found itself having to deal with insurrection among its client states.

The TET offensive began in January, ultimately resulting in the defeat of the United States by North Viet Nam.

The year before - Jerusalem had been captured by the IDF, the first time in thousands of years that the city fell under sovereign Jewish law and administration. The Bible predicted that Jerusalem would be downtrodden until 'the times of the gentiles were fulfilled'.

In 1968 the Broadway musical HAIR and the motion picture ROSEMARIE'S BABY began their run. Both were received with immense popularity. Rosemarie's Baby was the first satanic movie to be applauded and accepted by the general public - a major paradigm shift in American and world culture.

The musical Hair as well as the so-called Age of Aquarius received acclaim as a philosophical alternative to the Christian ethos. Although New Age philosophy had started earlier, it was universally accepted after that time.

In 1968, a mega Christian revival swept the nation - the only good thing to come out of the events of the year and the last national revival to this day.

If the reader does his or her own study of the events of 1968, one would be well advised to have a change of clean underwear available. 1968 was a horrendous year and historians are still trying to understand what happened.

.....and another paradigm shift is due in 2017 or 2018. But that's a subject for another discussion.

In summation, the trend for popular acceptance of the occult in mainstream culture in movies, theater and literature can be traced back to 1968. Although existing long before that year, 1968 was a watershed time because these subjects achieved legitimacy then.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

PS
Was the anti-Christ really born that year? Some say yes.
Using the right kind of mushrooms is very important when attempting vegetarian cooking.

Choir Loft
Banned
Banned

Post #12

Post by Choir Loft »

Dantalion wrote:
Choir Loft wrote: [Replying to post 1 by Pavel1972]

The year was 1968.

Many people believe that a paradigm shift happened that year. Incredible changes happened that would completely affect the way people of the world lived their lives from that day to this. With but one exception, none of the changes were good ones.

The Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated that year as was Robert F. Kennedy and an American ambassador in Central America - the first time a US emissary had died under such circumstances.

The government of France completely collapsed and its administration fled to Germany to negotiate new rules of conduct.

The government of Great Britain nearly collapsed as well.

Many third world governments did collapse and never recovered from the shock.

The Soviet Union found itself having to deal with insurrection among its client states.

The TET offensive began in January, ultimately resulting in the defeat of the United States by North Viet Nam.

The year before - Jerusalem had been captured by the IDF, the first time in thousands of years that the city fell under sovereign Jewish law and administration. The Bible predicted that Jerusalem would be downtrodden until 'the times of the gentiles were fulfilled'.

In 1968 the Broadway musical HAIR and the motion picture ROSEMARIE'S BABY began their run. Both were received with immense popularity. Rosemarie's Baby was the first satanic movie to be applauded and accepted by the general public - a major paradigm shift in American and world culture.

The musical Hair as well as the so-called Age of Aquarius received acclaim as a philosophical alternative to the Christian ethos. Although New Age philosophy had started earlier, it was universally accepted after that time.

In 1968, a mega Christian revival swept the nation - the only good thing to come out of the events of the year and the last national revival to this day.

If the reader does his or her own study of the events of 1968, one would be well advised to have a change of clean underwear available. 1968 was a horrendous year and historians are still trying to understand what happened.

.....and another paradigm shift is due in 2017 or 2018. But that's a subject for another discussion.

In summation, the trend for popular acceptance of the occult in mainstream culture in movies, theater and literature can be traced back to 1968. Although existing long before that year, 1968 was a watershed time because these subjects achieved legitimacy then.

PS
Was the anti-Christ really born that year? Some say yes.
Using the right kind of mushrooms is very important when attempting vegetarian cooking.
Everything stated is verifiable, provided one does one's own homework. If the reader doubts a word of what was written, it isn't my problem its theirs.

R.I.P. AMERICAN REPUBLIC
[June 21, 1788 - October 26, 2001]

- Here lies Liberty -
Born in the spring,
died in the fall.
Stabbed in the back,
forsaken by all.

Black Rose

Post #13

Post by Black Rose »

[Replying to post 1 by Pavel1972]

Honestly, I think you have this backwards. In movies, our religion and gods (Satan and his demons) are made to look scaryand evil when in reality Satan is loving and not a monster. He doesnt have red skin or horns and neither do his demons. He and his demons are not evil but these blasphemous movies make him look horrible. Take the excorcist for example. They make the demon Pazuzu look bad, but in reality he is a gaurdian to children and women in childbirth. This is all done to promote the lies of christianity. Read on joyofsatan.com or exposingchristianity.com to learn the truth.

Pavel1972
Under Suspension

Post #14

Post by Pavel1972 »

Here you can download articles about it (please see folder English):

https://www.mediafire.spm/?6vg7s7325cjvu49

Pavel1972
Under Suspension

Post #15

Post by Pavel1972 »

Sorry, here goes a new link (I have re-uploaded): https://www.mediafire.spm/?qjnj1wt9ztj4nx2

Danmark
Site Supporter

Post #16

Post by Danmark »

Pavel1972 wrote: Sorry, here goes a new link (I have re-uploaded): https://www.mediafire.spm/?qjnj1wt9ztj4nx2
:warning: Moderator Warning

Sorry Pavel, this is Spam. You have 5 prior reports for spamming this forum.
This forum does not exist so you can advertize for free.

Please review our Rules.

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.
Last edited by Danmark on Tue May 20, 2014 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Artur Axmann
Banned
Banned

Post #17

Post by Artur Axmann »

[Replying to post 1 by Pavel1972]

When demons write the scripts the movies will follow .

Danmark
Site Supporter

Post #18

Post by Danmark »

Artur Axmann wrote:
When demons write the scripts the movies will follow .
Moderator Comment
This one line does not contribute to the argument. If you wish to argue a point, please develop your point.
Please review the Rules.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.