Hellish Signs in Movies

Religion in TV, Movies, Books, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Pavel1972
Under Suspension

Hellish Signs in Movies

Post #1

Post by Pavel1972 »

This subforum is named "Religion in Entertainment". But when I hear the word entertainment, what comes on my mind are "Satanic indications" used in cinematography.

I am known by my belief in two kinds of people: Normal people who have normal human soul and Hellish people who have demonical humanoid soul (the physical human body looks in the same way but the spiritual essence is different). I believe that Hellish people rule this world and that they have put their signs into some of the movies they have created.

I was writing about this subject and here you can download my collection of related articles entitled "Secret Signs in Movies".

One thing is the superficial look of the movie to the normal people who are watching it and other thing is whether or not the movie has some hidden meaning.

For example, it can be a fantastic fairytail like "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe", but we can see a Hellish indication in it. There is one eye of a girl looking from the wardrobe (so-called "eye herald") and soon there is the following Hellish scene caught on the pictures (flame, emphasis on eyes, a horned creature looking like a little devil and the only piece of its clothes has red color):

Would you believe that Hellish signs can be hidden even in movies celebrating Christianity?
Unusual spiritual reading
http://www.pavelkastl.cz/

Darias
Guru

Post #2

Post by Darias »

The Chronicles of Narnia were written by C.S. Lewis, a famous Christian apologist. They are of course fictional with fictional characters. They include symbolism that reflects Christian doctrinal ideas. For example, Aslan, the lion, represents Christ.

I don't see how a lamp is indicative of hellfire. And the "horned creature" is called a Faun - servants of Aslan. I suppose they are supposed to represent angels - but then again I might be reading way too much into what is supposed to be a work of fiction. Maybe that creature was featured in the film to indicate that the girl had stumbled into a fantasy world, and was no longer on Earth.

I think it is dangerous that you think that there are people on earth who are less-than human. You think that there are "hellish people" who aren't normal? Who are you talking about? Black people? Muslims? Europeans? Atheists? Jews?

If you can take an image of a lamp from a Christian film and then claim that it is a sign of hell, put there by non-human "hell people" -- I strongly urge you to seek out a psychiatrist.

Pavel1972
Under Suspension

Post #3

Post by Pavel1972 »

Darias wrote: The Chronicles of Narnia were written by C.S. Lewis, a famous Christian apologist. They are of course fictional with fictional characters. They include symbolism that reflects Christian doctrinal ideas. For example, Aslan, the lion, represents Christ.
I know that. But the exact way how the movie was created is the work of its makers, not the work of him that has written the story in some book.
Darias wrote: I don't see how a lamp is indicative of hellfire. And the "horned creature" is called a Faun - servants of Aslan. I suppose they are supposed to represent angels - but then again I might be reading way too much into what is supposed to be a work of fiction. Maybe that creature was featured in the film to indicate that the girl had stumbled into a fantasy world, and was no longer on Earth.
There is a long range of so-called "Satanic" or "Hellish indications" (or, if you like, signs). One of them is fire together with emphasized eyes. Then red color and something looking like a little Devil. The Hellish scene was indicated by one eye between the door of the wardrobe.
Darias wrote: I think it is dangerous that you think that there are people on earth who are less-than human. You think that there are "hellish people" who aren't normal? Who are you talking about? Black people? Muslims? Europeans? Atheists? Jews?
Yes, there are Hellish people who do not have normal human soul. They rule the world (also as the most famous presidents etc.). They are people of all nations, countries and religions.
Darias wrote: If you can take an image of a lamp from a Christian film and then claim that it is a sign of hell, put there by non-human "hell people" -- I strongly urge you to seek out a psychiatrist.
If I took the picture of the lamp itself for a Hellish sign, I would be crazy. But in the connection with all the other what was shown it already becomes a Hellish sign.

Bust Nak
Savant

Re: Hellish Signs in Movies

Post #4

Post by Bust Nak »

Pavel1972 wrote:Would you believe that Hellish signs can be hidden even in movies celebrating Christianity?
What would these Hellish people gain by doing that? The simple satisfaction of an in joke that other people won't get? Or do you think these Hellish signs have an effect on people who view them?

Pavel1972
Under Suspension

Post #5

Post by Pavel1972 »

Bust Nak wrote:What would these Hellish people gain by doing that? The simple satisfaction of an in joke that other people won't get? Or do you think these Hellish signs have an effect on people who view them?
Dear Bust Nak, you have hit the bull's eye!

One of the reason of these indications is really the one you wrote:

"an in joke that other people won't get".

They consider themselves the most wise people on Earth, and they consider normal people (half-)idiots, perhaps saying that "We will make our signs in the movies we create and these idiots will be that stupid that they won't get it at all."

For example, in case of such a fairytale, all normal people think that it only was made with the best intentions. But there is a Hellish subtext hidden in it that normal uninformed people totally miss. But Hellish people see it and they recognize it very well. It reminds them about their Hell and about their different soul, and it also functions as a kind of a Hellish signature hidden in the fairytale. It pleases them and they are proud of it.

As an example I can use movie "Убить дракона" (Ubit drakona, To Kill a Dragon). There is a scene that reminds Hell:

Looks downwards (also when the woman puts a food on the table), upwards and downwards and to the side (when the woman looks at the men and they look at her), whereas flame is seen two times [candle in the hand and a fire in the fireplace] and two times emphasized eyes [one time by glasses bellow them and other time by the cover of a lower part of face including nose] and the talk is about the dragon.
Unusual spiritual reading
http://www.pavelkastl.cz/

Dantalion
Guru

Post #6

Post by Dantalion »

so what is your point ?
Why does it bother you that 'hellish people' hide 'hellish signs' in plain sight to remind them of 'hellish things' ?
what's the consequence of that ?

Furthermore, are you saying Christianity is hellish because of all the hellish signs in it ? (talk of the devil, fire, etc)

Pavel1972
Under Suspension

Post #7

Post by Pavel1972 »

Dantalion wrote: Why does it bother you that 'hellish people' hide 'hellish signs' in plain sight to remind them of 'hellish things' ?
what's the consequence of that ?
It is not about bothering. It is about the education that normal people lack. About the pretence of Hellish people and their hidden and evil intentions that they hide.

Isn't it interesting information that will help normal people to get to know something about Hellish people?

Anyway, you can download a wider explanation of this subject here.
Dantalion wrote:Furthermore, are you saying Christianity is hellish because of all the hellish signs in it ? (talk of the devil, fire, etc)
Of course not. Hellish signs have some order and rules, like for instace the main version of "Reminder of Hell". The fact that some Christian in normal circumstances will say the word Devil (or something) does not mean anything.

R34L1TY
Scholar

Post #8

Post by R34L1TY »

The majority of all Scary Movies have some sort of link towards Hell in a certain way or another. I wonder if all of the Music, the Movies, The Advertisements and Tv shows..all of the advertisements of Religion in a way or another has something to do with why there are so many theists.

Could it be the environment of being a theist is comfortable because you are constantly reminded that you are not alone and through many media sources, display Christianity in its all holiness??

When you think of Donating money for a good cause, the general mentality is "Donate to Churches" because that would be the right thing to do. Or "he is a true Christian" so that means he has good morals. Whilst..oh he hasn't excepted Christ into his heart? Hmm..he probably has a sexual disease, no education and is a loser. Am I right? I seem to think after looking around that I am bang on.

Slowly the Atheist perspective is making its way into the Media (The Big Bang for instance). I think our culture has a long ways to go (if ever) before Religious Signs are taken away from the Media.
M.Sc Zoology/ B.Sc (Hons) Physics/Pursuing M.D (Radiation Oncology)

Pavel1972
Under Suspension

Post #9

Post by Pavel1972 »

It is not only about religious signs, but about any components that the secret signs consist of and circumstances in which they are used.

Look here at secret signs from "The Wrath of the Titans":

And more you can download from my web page:

http://www.pavelkastl.cz/reading/hellish_people.htm

Choir Loft
Banned
Banned

Post #10

Post by Choir Loft »

[Replying to post 1 by Pavel1972]

The year was 1968.

Many people believe that a paradigm shift happened that year. Incredible changes happened that would completely affect the way people of the world lived their lives from that day to this. With but one exception, none of the changes were good ones.

The Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated that year as was Robert F. Kennedy and an American ambassador in Central America - the first time a US emissary had died under such circumstances.

The government of France completely collapsed and its administration fled to Germany to negotiate new rules of conduct.

The government of Great Britain nearly collapsed as well.

Many third world governments did collapse and never recovered from the shock.

The Soviet Union found itself having to deal with insurrection among its client states.

The TET offensive began in January, ultimately resulting in the defeat of the United States by North Viet Nam.

The year before - Jerusalem had been captured by the IDF, the first time in thousands of years that the city fell under sovereign Jewish law and administration. The Bible predicted that Jerusalem would be downtrodden until 'the times of the gentiles were fulfilled'.

In 1968 the Broadway musical HAIR and the motion picture ROSEMARIE'S BABY began their run. Both were received with immense popularity. Rosemarie's Baby was the first satanic movie to be applauded and accepted by the general public - a major paradigm shift in American and world culture.

The musical Hair as well as the so-called Age of Aquarius received acclaim as a philosophical alternative to the Christian ethos. Although New Age philosophy had started earlier, it was universally accepted after that time.

In 1968, a mega Christian revival swept the nation - the only good thing to come out of the events of the year and the last national revival to this day.

If the reader does his or her own study of the events of 1968, one would be well advised to have a change of clean underwear available. 1968 was a horrendous year and historians are still trying to understand what happened.

.....and another paradigm shift is due in 2017 or 2018. But that's a subject for another discussion.

In summation, the trend for popular acceptance of the occult in mainstream culture in movies, theater and literature can be traced back to 1968. Although existing long before that year, 1968 was a watershed time because these subjects achieved legitimacy then.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

PS
Was the anti-Christ really born that year? Some say yes.
R.I.P. AMERICAN REPUBLIC
[June 21, 1788 - October 26, 2001]

- Here lies Liberty -
Born in the spring,
died in the fall.
Stabbed in the back,
forsaken by all.