Moderator: Moderators

moment_of_faith
Banned
Banned

Demons -# 1 for this site but it has been a bunch

Post #1

Post by moment_of_faith »

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/pastor- ... gree-poll/

•NBC News: “Teenagers obsessed with the Twilight vampire saga, or those simply fascinated with fangs, reportedly have been biting each other—hard—and then licking or sucking the blood. ‘These are kids who think they are real vampires,’ said Dr. Orly Avitzur. [. . .] ‘Having that thick, warm copper-tasting blood in my mouth is the best thing I can think of!’ wrote a teenager identified as ‘GothicGirl10’ this year. ‘Sometimes my boyfriend lets me feed off him. I let him feed off me as well.’�
•ABC News: “Paola Hernandez, 15, said a boyfriend tried to pressure her to allow herself to be bitten. ‘He said, “I love you and that’s the way I want to show you,�’ she said. ‘I didn’t give in because it was kind of idiotic.’ She said some of her classmates, mimicking on-screen vampires, even cut their skin so they can taste one another’s blood. ‘That means you’re stuck with them, they have your blood inside of them and you have their blood and so you’re closer to each other,’ she said.�
•The Week: “Lyle Monroe Bensley, 19, was arrested in his boxer shorts after he allegedly broke into the Galveston, Texas, home of a randomly chosen single woman, growled and hissed at her, dragged her down the hall, and tried to bite her on her neck. . . . When the police arrested Bensley a short time later, he told them he was a 500-year-old vampire. ‘He was begging us to restrain him because he didn’t want to kill us,’ says Galveston officer Daniel Erickson. ‘He said he needed to feed.’�

Nilloc James
Site Supporter

Post #2

Post by Nilloc James »

[insight] Crazy people do crazy things. [/insight]

moment_of_faith
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by moment_of_faith »

Nilloc James wrote: [insight] Crazy people do crazy things. [/insight]
It's has been bunch of demons lately and it's going to get worse. From the man eating the other mans face off. It was several case of friends eating friends, mom eating kids, two friends playing angel and demons and one killed and eat the other I believe, People showing super human strength and so on. IT will get worse. Satan and the fallen angles know they don't have much time and they want to take all they can with them.

Confused&undecided
Student

Post #4

Post by Confused&undecided »