I'm Not Saying It Was Aliens...

Religion in TV, Movies, Books, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

William
Savant

I'm Not Saying It Was Aliens...

Post #1

Post by William »

I once was having a cigarette and a cuppa on my front porch. It was a half hour before dawn. In the sky at about 30 degrees angle, there suddenly appeared a white light that looked slightly brighter [and bigger] than the brightest star in the sky. As soon as it appeared [seemingly out of nowhere] it began to slowly move toward the right [north] of my position and continued to do this for many seconds.

After moving for about a foot [from my perspective] across the dark backdrop of the sky, the light suddenly disappeared, and as I was marveling at this thing I had witnessed, Lo! Another light exactly the same as the first light, appeared in exactly the same spot in the sky as the first light had appeared a minute before.

I thought to go get my camera but then laughed at myself for being so foolish as to think the light would still be in the sky when I returned, and for the next 10 minutes I watched as the light-object moved and continued on toward the north - its shine/size slowly growing smaller until my eye could no longer distinguish it, as the suns early morning rays hued up the canvas of the sky.

The sky contains freaky things. Perhaps even more freaky than what the oceans contain.

Q: What are these UFO's [and the supposed extraterrestrial occupants] most likely to be, and why have they been accompanying human beings since the ancient prehistoric times?

Certainly they do appear to behave in a similar manner as adolescent humans...even in biblical terms...just ultra intelligent ones - based on what we know about intelligent advances re our own technology.

William
Savant

Re: I'm Not Saying It Was Aliens...

Post #2

Post by William »

Lately I have been engaged with the idea that life isn't just about animated biological forms. WE do not know if consciousness can be created through the scape of Saturn - the very unusual planet of our solar system which happens to also have a symbol know to be associated with intelligence...

Hard as it might be for us to contemplate, some type of form may have been actualized through Saturn's turbulence, which could house and maintain consciousness.

Said consciousness would be far different from our own, due to the difference in the evolution of it into the universe through the planet device.

[133] Calculate a word's value

Simulation
Everything
Mysteries
Productive
Aligning With
Future Self
Eternal Loop
Construct
Source Heart
Preparation
Turbulent

[93]

Intuit
Entity
On To It
Ignoring...
Cymatics
Knowing
Rulers
The Police
The Desire
Romantic
Phantasma
Nihilism
Saturn

[74]

Jesus
Queenbee
Lucifer
Habitual
Hundred
Phasing
Simple
Between
Tarot
Fine Line
In Detail
Beauty
Nailed it
According
Energy
English
Masonic
Freescale
Gematria
Deep Space
Nuclear
Hexagon

[77]

Christ
That Is
Polite
In Love
The Brain
Exhibit
Things
Group
Known
In Love
Hand In Hand
Please Do
Power
Sangreal
Hexagram

[128]

Christendom
‘A’ equals six
The Beauty Of...
Who Knows
The Deeper Self
The Home Of The…
The Hierarchy
First Light
Lodestones
Densification
Redefinition
A sense of hope
Tetrahedron

[176]

The World Wide Web
The Vast UICDevice
The Cave of Origins
What Is Found Here
The Deeper Reality
What the seed holds

William
Savant

Post #3

Post by William »

Contact is a 1997 American science fiction drama film directed by Robert Zemeckis, based on the 1985 novel by Carl Sagan. Sagan and his wife Ann Druyan wrote the story outline for the film...

...Contact was released on July 11, 1997. It grossed over $171 million worldwide and won the Hugo Award for Best Dramatic Presentation along with several wins at the Saturn Awards.

[76]
Fiction
Decisive
Victim
Until
Contact
Welcome
Magicians
Feature
Inertia

[173]
Future Selves
Divine Purpose
Invisible Wings
Lordy! Do I Have To?
The Movie Contact

[152]

Common Ground
The Next Level
Crazy Diamonds
Almost Accidental....
Positive Feedback
Get The Truth
Transposing
Air on a G String
Time will tell
Carl Sagan Contact

The interesting thing about the story was after Dr. Eleanor "Ellie" Arroway returned from her experience in the journey re the Cosmic Mind, her testimony was judged as being 'all in her mind' and 'what she wanted to see' and 'product of self-delusion [common materialist arguments] and as she provided no artifact of evidence the whole project was deemed most likely to be the elaborate hoax of secretive billionaire industrialist S. R. Hadden, who was - after all - in a position to be able to stage such an elaborate hoax.

It is ironic that Carl Sagan places the emphasis upon subjective evidence being trumped by known possible alternative... due to important evidence being withheld...
Arroway asks the committee to accept the truth of her testimony on faith. In a private, online conversation, Kitz and White House official Rachel Constantine reflect on confidential information that, although Arroway's recording device only recorded static, it recorded 18 hours of it.
[source]

[Perhaps this was Sagan's way of saying to the world that no matter the science - politics will trump the truth?]

[135]
Simplicity
Speculation
The Life Essence
The Cosmic Mind

William
Savant

Post #4

Post by William »

Saturn

Like Jupiter, Saturn is made mostly of hydrogen and helium. At Saturn's center is a dense core of metals like iron and nickel surrounded by rocky material and other compounds solidified by intense pressure and heat.

Lately I have been engaged with the idea that life isn't just about animated biological forms. WE do not know if consciousness can be created through the scape of Saturn - the very unusual planet of our solar system which happens to also have a symbol know to be associated with intelligence...

Interesting how "Saturn" and "Satan" are phonetic.

[55]
Watch
Be Aware
Trap
Able To
Less
Move
Satan

William
Savant

Post #5

Post by William »

Hiding behind ones fear

The World Wide Web
The Vast UICDevice
The Cave of Origins
What Is Found Here
The Deeper Reality
What the seed holds
Hiding behind ones fear

The process involved with using fear to hide behind, is that it is a natural reaction to a bizarre experience, and our fear hides that information from our conscious awareness as we act bravely in the face of mortality...and boldly stride on towards possible oblivion.

It is not a thing to judge, but a thing to accept without judgement.

The WWW embraces the technological advances of humanity - The Vast Universal Intelligence Communications Device is the Universe Itself - The cave of origins is where Humanity has advanced from - Dark and Dank as it was...what is found here is the question which prompts discovery/science - The deeper reality is that which human science has trouble making devices to investigate - What the seed holds refers to that which existed prior to the big bang...the total information that is The Universe [germinating seed] - hiding behind ones fear are the human-created mechanisms employed for that purpose...facing the back-end of reality, being swept along in its wake...and trying to understand...it from that perspective...

There are many levels of consciousness...

nobspeople
Prodigy

Post #6

Post by nobspeople »

William wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:12 pm I once was having a cigarette and a cuppa on my front porch. It was a half hour before dawn. In the sky at about 30 degrees angle, there suddenly appeared a white light that looked slightly brighter [and bigger] than the brightest star in the sky. As soon as it appeared [seemingly out of nowhere] it began to slowly move toward the right [north] of my position and continued to do this for many seconds.

After moving for about a foot [from my perspective] across the dark backdrop of the sky, the light suddenly disappeared, and as I was marveling at this thing I had witnessed, Lo! Another light exactly the same as the first light, appeared in exactly the same spot in the sky as the first light had appeared a minute before.

I thought to go get my camera but then laughed at myself for being so foolish as to think the light would still be in the sky when I returned, and for the next 10 minutes I watched as the light-object moved and continued on toward the north - its shine/size slowly growing smaller until my eye could no longer distinguish it, as the suns early morning rays hued up the canvas of the sky.

The sky contains freaky things. Perhaps even more freaky than what the oceans contain.

Q: What are these UFO's [and the supposed extraterrestrial occupants] most likely to be, and why have they been accompanying human beings since the ancient prehistoric times?

Certainly they do appear to behave in a similar manner as adolescent humans...even in biblical terms...just ultra intelligent ones - based on what we know about intelligent advances re our own technology.
It's fun to believe in things that can't be shown to be true *cough -christianity- cough*. Aliens are similar (some would say, maybe correctly, that gods (including the almighty christian god) are aliens). I've personally seen more to make me believe in aliens than any immortal, supernatural deity.
So what are UFOs (or USOs), or now, UAPs (though I refuse to accept that term out of principle)? By definition, a flying (or underwater) object or phenomenon, that's unmanned or unidentified. This could be aliens. It could be a plane mistaken for something else. It could be a balloon. Or satellite. Or bioluminescence. Or a myriad of other things.
That said, from my years of experience, I believe that at least some of these UF/SOs are something that some would consider extraterrestrial. This could include extradimensional, 'not-of-this-world' or original earth inhabitants, some of which were doing the same thing they're doing now, millennia ago.
Have a great, potentially godless, day!

William
Savant

Post #7

Post by William »

[Replying to nobspeople in post #6]

The best we have to go on are speculative theories which fall into the realm of possibility re this universe as we currently understand it.

That is why I have incorporated extra evidence into the question asked, through message generating and use of name2number algorithms.

Every seed that followed the seed of this universe's origins, shows us [when that seed germinates] that information is held within said seeds.

Based on that observation, everything unfolding in this universe is the result of the information stored within the Seed of Origin.

The message being received appears to pertain to the OPQ.

nobspeople
Prodigy

Post #8

Post by nobspeople »

William wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:06 pm [Replying to nobspeople in post #6]

The best we have to go on are speculative theories which fall into the realm of possibility re this universe as we currently understand it.

That is why I have incorporated extra evidence into the question asked, through message generating and use of name2number algorithms.

Every seed that followed the seed of this universe's origins, shows us [when that seed germinates] that information is held within said seeds.

Based on that observation, everything unfolding in this universe is the result of the information stored within the Seed of Origin.

Can you elaborate on this response more? What are 'the seeds', how does OPQ relate, what info is stored, etc.?
Have a great, potentially godless, day!

William
Savant

Post #9

Post by William »

nobspeople wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:38 am
William wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:06 pm [Replying to nobspeople in post #6]

Can you elaborate on this response more? [1]What are 'the seeds', [2]how does OPQ relate, [3] what info is stored, etc.?
[1] "The Seeds" are referring to actual seeds.

[2] Metaphoric seeding [of the mind] through the event witnessed.

[3] The data which determine form and function. What is held as information within the seed, [eg. acorn] is transformed into form and function as an oak tree...

Language [and morality etc] is contained within the seed of origin. Everything can be decoded mathematically and so this too shows us that something so small can contain vast reams of information.

[33]
Magic
Find
Seed

Presently those three entries are all that I have on my Name2Number [N2N] list.

Re [2] Metaphoric seeding [of the mind] through the event witnessed, I will describe that as follows;

"Unexplained Light Source"

I add that to my ComList and also calculate its value and add that to my N2N list.

[262]
Unexplained Light Source
Achievable Alternate Realities
Creation of a New Universe
If memory serves me well
Systems of disparity

Re what we are discussing/questioning etc...

"Achievable Alternate Realities" and "Creation of a New Universe" fit in with the conversation re Big Bang and the further conceptualizing of the object that exploded, as being a Seed - specifically able to be referred to as "The Seed of Origin".

[159]
The Seed of Origin
The speed of light
The Grand Portal
You Trust
Sovereignty
The Unveiled One
Ancient Entity
Do You Remember?
Get To Know It
The Mother of God
The sound of a bell

"The speed of light" "The Grand Portal" both connect well with the concept being discussed

William
Savant

Post #10

Post by William »