Scrotum has been banned

Violators of the rules are listed here

Moderator: Moderators

otseng
Savant

Scrotum has been banned

Post #1

Post by otseng »

After being issued a formal warning, subsequent rule violations has led the moderating team to decide to put Scrotum on probation.

The Age of the world
Scrotum wrote:It is a logical fallacy. Dont you understand this? Or has your religion clouded your .... cheezes.

Lets put it in baby talk, Your claiming someone makes a 10 day week thats 5 days.... Get it? Your claiming someone makes a cheese cake with the taste of apple, that taste like orange..... get it?

To create a world that is billion of years old, makes i billion of years old. What you mean (i presume) is that he made it appear billion of years old (hence, trickery). You CANT do a Billion year old Universe hats not Billion of years old, as then it would NOT BE billion of years old, Get it?

It is a LOGICAL IMPOSSIBILITY. Do you understand what is meant by Logic?
Re: Whats The Deal With Christianity?
Scrotum wrote:It is rather silly, dont you think Goat? Considering its around 20 million jews in the world, they account for nothing, a peck in the sea. A bunch of useless people claiming a pathetic belief in a God, and the only thing that makes them a bit less tragic is the fact of Christianity, taking heir religion and modifying it. But thinking you are special because your a Jew (as the jewish mentality clearly shows) reminds me quite a deal of americans thinking they are "he best in the world", based on nothing but ignorance and arrogance.

But thats just my opinion. Anti-Semitic Comments?? HOGWASH !!!
A 1000 token fine has also been imposed.

otseng
Savant

Post #2

Post by otseng »

The moderating team has decided to ban Scrotum. He has continued to make inflammatory remarks while on probation.

Scrotum has been placed on probation Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:12 pm

Scrotum has been placed on probation Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:14 am