Who created God?

For the love of the pursuit of knowledge

Moderator: Moderators

Illyricum
Apprentice

Who created God?

Post #1

Post by Illyricum »

I seen this question many times so I decided to start thread on it. Some people have asked the question "If their is a God, who created him and how has he always existed?" Anyone?
So from Jerusalem all the way around to Illyricum, I have fully proclaimed the gospel of Christ.

Romans 15:19

justanotherperson
Student

Re: Who created us, the world, and God

Post #51

Post by justanotherperson »

Nope, I was right in what I said, in regards to micro- and macro-evolution. Micro-evolution does not refer to humans or other species come from "small" things such as bacteria but is referring to small variations within a certain species given certain environmental conditions. I totally agree with this type of evolution because for one, it is been documented and well proven to work with guppy fish and in other animals and plants.

Macro-evolution on the other hand, is what I do not believe in, for a number of reasons. First, macro evolution is the theory of one species coming from a completely different species indicated by the word "macro" meaning large. So macro-evolution is referring to large change and micro-evolution to small change in regards to species.

Macro-evolution does not work to me because of the extreme complexity with which our DNA is made and the way that it replicates and there are biological things that are not explaned by evolution.

I tried to look up websites for support, but all that I found were completely biased like crazy so I will let you look it up for yourself.

Gangstawombatninja
Student

Oops

Post #52

Post by Gangstawombatninja »

Thanx for correcting my mistake. Really, I'm glad I learned from my mistake online and not in real life which would be even more embarassing as it is.

Thanx!

justanotherperson
Student

Post #53

Post by justanotherperson »

No problem, glad I could help.

Happy Holidays