Was Primordial man Conscious?

For the love of the pursuit of knowledge

Moderator: Moderators

mickiel
Guru

Was Primordial man Conscious?

Post #1

Post by mickiel »

I often wonder if Primordial man even was conscious as we are conscious? I keep coming up with no! Is it possible for a whole race of humans to exist and not be conscious? I think so. Primordial man certainly had very high instincts and that is why they survived for so long; but why did they stay stagnate for so long? Never became civilized. I think because they were not conscious, as we are conscious.

They certainly were not civilized.

The signs of consciousness and civilization, ( and I think consciousness is what led to civilization), are as follows;

Education
Transportation
Language
Math
War
Religion
Agriculture
Building
Sports
technology
culture
And so on. Primordial man never displayed any of these in advanced stages; they were more animal like than I think is reported. They really did not evolve much at all in any of those areas.

And not being conscious beings would explain why.

Talishi
Guru

Post #471

Post by Talishi »

mickiel wrote:
Talishi wrote:
mickiel wrote: And I might add I don't know WHY people keep confusing me as being a Christian ; when its painfully obvious in my writings that I am not.
I found it helpful to join a small number of usergroups, whose links appear with every post and give a quick snapshot of where I'm coming from.
Well good for you that you have found group support.
Group support as such is non-existent here. It's a hack, like putting ☪☮e✡ı☯s� bumper stickers on the boot of one's Land Rover.
Thank you for playing Debating Christianity & Religion!

mickiel
Guru

Post #472

Post by mickiel »

Talishi wrote:
mickiel wrote:
Talishi wrote:
mickiel wrote: And I might add I don't know WHY people keep confusing me as being a Christian ; when its painfully obvious in my writings that I am not.
I found it helpful to join a small number of usergroups, whose links appear with every post and give a quick snapshot of where I'm coming from.
Well good for you that you have found group support.
Group support as such is non-existent here. It's a hack, like putting ☪☮e✡ı☯s� bumper stickers on the boot of one's Land Rover.

Well at least you have found some ; being Atheist ,Feminist and Taoist is not a crowded existence; its not an awful lot of you as far as I know. And I don't think their high on the Christian good treatment list. You know ,the list I got banned from.