The Hare Krishna movement

For the love of the pursuit of knowledge

Moderator: Moderators

Waterfall
Scholar

The Hare Krishna movement

Post #1

Post by Waterfall »

I have just sent some questions to Krishna.com that might be of interest to others:

-----------------

Hi

I have a question about the universe and its inhabitants.

As I understand you the soul (when it falls) begins with its own universe, but would that not create many universes with only 1 inhabitant? How do you account for the inhabitants of the universe?

Lets say I fall from the spirituel world today.

Will I then get my own universe? Or will I go to a universe with many inhabitants?

Can you explain things from the beginning?

What happens when a soul falls from the spirituel world?

To better understand my question we could say that 10 souls falls from the spirituel world... now...do we then get 10 universes with 1 inhabitant? Or do we get 1 universe with 10 inhabitants? If it is the latter then who begins as a god (Brahma) and who begins as a human or cow?

William
Savant

Re: The Hare Krishna movement

Post #2

Post by William »

[Replying to post 1 by Waterfall]

Waterfall: Hi.

William: Greetings.

Waterfall: I have a question about the universe and its inhabitants.

As I understand you the soul (when it falls) begins with its own universe, but would that not create many universes with only 1 inhabitant?

William: As a Panentheist, my understanding of that idea is.
1: I am not a 'soul' I am a particle of Consciousness.
The soul is an aspect of my individuate consciousness which acts as a record keeping device...specific to my individual experience as a human being. It is the repository of all my data of experience as a human being.
2: The 'Fall' is the entrance point into the Void of Potential...a type of VR device which enables one to create experiences through interaction and reaction.
Once within the VoP VR device, one forgets ones origins, for the purpose of making the experience as genuine as possible. That is what one 'falls' away from, and the consequences of that are recorded and examined.

Waterfall: How do you account for the inhabitants of the universe?

William: The Universe started out as the VoP VR device - the device was inert in that regard and was only activated with my conscious input, when I connected my consciousness with the device.
"The Rest" as they say "Is History." or "My Story" to be specific...
Essentially the way the inert stuff of the VoP VR device reacted to my presence is in direct relationship to why that stuff manifested in the forms that it did.
Galaxies, Suns, Planets et al.
That there are many, they are all particles of Me. I Am every 'One'.

Waterfall: Lets say I fall from the spirituel world today.

Will I then get my own universe? Or will I go to a universe with many inhabitants?

Can you explain things from the beginning?

What happens when a soul falls from the spirituel world?

William: As a Christian Panentheist I would explain it as the following parable.
I got into argument with my sibling Spirits about the nature of GOD and if there was one. The problem with my argument was that my siblings and I had never not existed, so if GOD was a 'creator' but we had always existed, how then could GOD exist?
My argument was that GOD could still exist.
Consequently the idea for creating the VoP VR device was to allow for a way in which to explore the idea of GOD from the position of never having any memory of always ever having being.
It was tasked to me to be the one to experience never having ever being, and I do not know how that made me feel as a being who had always existed, to have to lose all memory of my self. Perhaps I felt nothing and just accepted that the loss would be temporal - it was just an experiment to see if an answer could be found for the BIG Q. [/b]

Waterfall: To better understand my question we could say that 10 souls falls from the spirituel world... now...do we then get 10 universes with 1 inhabitant? Or do we get 1 universe with 10 inhabitants? If it is the latter then who begins as a god (Brahma) and who begins as a human or cow?

William: The world of always ever has been [spiritual] could create 10 VR devices where 10 Eternal Beings could lose themselves for a time, and each unfolding universe would essentially be their creation, and everything within that universal field of potential which consciously interacts with that creation, is essentially the one Eternal Entity.
The Entity Creator is essentially experiencing being a GOD, and the results of each of the 10 VR device experiences would be uploaded to a storage facility in the Spirit Realm, where the data could be examined.
As a Human, the feed-back I am receiving is that the information seems to be pointing to support of the idea that there is a GOD which created the Eternal Beings, IF those Eternal Beings were in a VR device which enabled them to always think they had never not existed, which is precisely what a GOD really would be.
Therefore, the Spiritual World is a suitable mirror for understanding the nature of any GOD, should that GOD exist.
All said and done, WE are all 'That GOD'.
The Data of Experience of this universe is not only stored in the Spirit World, but the results are looped back into the device so that the Entity I Am has the opportunity to learn from it, specific to remembering my former Existence as an Eternal Being having never not existed, and one who went for a wee trip into Self Discovery for the sake of possibly finding an answer to the BIG Q.
Humans are naturally connected and capable of activating the knowledge of that connection and "setting the controls for the heart of the Sun" but in general our distractions prevent this from occurring as they act as barriers to said knowledge.

Waterfall
Scholar

Post #3

Post by Waterfall »

[Replying to post 2 by William]

Hi William

As I understand the Hare Krishna movement we all begins as a god (Brahma) and that makes no sence to me, because then there would be many universes with only 1 inhabitant (Brahma):

http://www.krishna.com/topic-term/brahma

So how do they account for the inhabitants of this universe?

It seems to me that they have a problem?

I just want to understand what they are saying and if it makes any sence.

Do they go with 10 universes and 1 inhabitant or do they go with 1 universe and 10 inhabitants? If it is the latter then who begins as a god (Brahma) and who begins as a human or a cow? Is there not a problem here to? Why should you begin as a god (Brahma) and I begin as a human or a cow? Karma? How can there be karma? We all did the same thing...we wanted to be Krishna or something like that...and therefore we was put in this material world (that is my understanding of what they are saying).

Just for the record. I have nothing against the Hare Krishna movement. They just want to get out of this material world and be together with Krishna in the spirituel world:

http://www.krishna.com/description-goloka

William
Savant

Post #4

Post by William »

[Replying to post 3 by Waterfall]

Waterfall: Hi William

As I understand the Hare Krishna movement we all begins as a god (Brahma) and that makes no sence to me, because then there would be many universes with only 1 inhabitant (Brahma):

William: Hi Waterfall. There is no 'other'. The First Source is the Source of All That Is. The illusion of other is created through form+consciousness occupying form.
It matters not how many universes are created, all are aspects of The One.

Waterfall: http://www.krishna.com/topic-term/brahma

William: The link provides information in mythological terminology, to do with the hierarchical process of journey and fragmentation of one being into countless forms. The different functions of the hierarchy of form, have to do with this process.
Think of it in terms of an engine. The whole engine is the One Entity, while each part of the engine can be identified separately. Identifying the separate parts which make up the whole engine, does not mean those separate parts are not 'of the engine'.
Life on Earth is also part of the universe. The universe can be regarded as the overall 'engine' yet the parts which make up the whole are no less important.

Waterfall: So how do they account for the inhabitants of this universe?

It seems to me that they have a problem?

I just want to understand what they are saying and if it makes any sence.

Do they go with 10 universes and 1 inhabitant or do they go with 1 universe and 10 inhabitants? If it is the latter then who begins as a god (Brahma) and who begins as a human or a cow? Is there not a problem here to? Why should you begin as a god (Brahma) and I begin as a human or a cow? Karma? How can there be karma? We all did the same thing...we wanted to be Krishna or something like that...and therefore we was put in this material world (that is my understanding of what they are saying).

Just for the record. I have nothing against the Hare Krishna movement. They just want to get out of this material world and be together with Krishna in the spirituel world:

William: As a Panentheist, I understand that all 'things' are of GOD (The First Source) and recognize that all religious myth is quite similar and only expressed as apparently 'different' in relation to the culture expressing it.
Human Cultures themselves are not that different when one removes the Costumes.
I see this as being a major clue to the puzzle. Recognizing the similarities and removing the excessive costume.

From the link you provided;

"Vishnu is God, or a full expansion of Krishna"

For me, the explanation of Krishna is the same as "The One True GOD" of the Christians, or "The First Source" title that I prefer to use. The Primary Creator, from which all creators are of/from.
The titles are different because of culture/language, but the description is the same...one is 'speaking of' the same Entity.

"Vishnu is God, or a full expansion of Krishna"

This infers to me that Krishna 'expanded' and became Vishnu through that process.
The Christians call that process "The Word"
Word implies sound and sound is what allows for the inert potential of the void to take on form.
Krishna is the thought of GOD and Vishnu is the sound which comes from the thought, and creates - making the thought real. The Word is the thought in action. "The Void of Potential...a type of VR device" I mentioned in parable, allows for the reality of the thought to become virtually real....enough to be experienced by the Eternal Entity as real...the Source of the thought which created The Word, which created the way in which to experience the thought as being real. The Thought of GOD and GOD are the same. The action of The Word and GOD are the same.
The creation from The Word/Vishnu is sometimes mistaken as being GOD. Rather it is an expression of the GOD which is doing the creating.

"Vishnu is in charge of primary creation, as well as maintenance and the mode of goodness"

Vishnu is The Word - which controls how the universe expands/takes shape according to the nature of the one creating it according to that creators thoughts
Goodness implies morality and if it were a 'thing' then this should be identifiable in the creation. Only on Earth is morality and immorality identifiable, so any "maintenance and the mode of goodness" is specific to Earth and primarily specific to Human Beings.

"Brahma is in charge of secondary creation and the mode of passion"

There appears to be no need for Brahma since Vishnu is doing that job. There is no 'secondary creation' as all creation is primary.
In relation to cause and effect, Vishnu might be considered the whole tree which Brahma is focused upon the individual branches which derive from the tree.

Shiva is in charge of destruction and the mode of ignorance

Ah - so then we have the invention of duality - Brahma the 'good' (dealing with the good) and Shiva the 'evil' (dealing with the evil) so two main branches but of the same Tree (The Word/Vishnu)

Duality came along though Human Experience and this was reflected back to the Eternal Entities as data of experience and Humans started inventing ideas of 'GODs' in order to explain what they experienced as duality.

The GODs (Eternal Entities) do not exist in duality. The nearest they come to that is with the BIG Q.
This is why the invention of the Void of Potential...a type of VR device...was created in order to explore the idea of a Creator GOD.
Within THIS universe specific to Human Experience, notions of 'Good' and "Evil" (God and Devil) emerged as an expression of the Eternal Entity who lost itself within the Void of Potential experience.

This would be of major interest to the Eternal Entities observing the data coming from that Void of Potential device due to the restrictions imposed by the creative being within the Void of Potential who has no idea of any prior existence IT had before 'becoming' into existence through the Void of Potential device which enabled IT to experience never having ever existed before.
Those imposed restrictions enabled ideas of good and evil to branch out from the main tree.
This unfolding result (Creation) was The Word of the Entity lost to all prior knowledge of its self as an Eternal Entity. IT would even in the early stages have been unaware that IT was the cause of Its own experience, until such ideas began to dawn on IT and it began to consciously control the shaping of ITs own creation into more definition and purpose.

As well as this, data from the feedback loop of the Spirit World as well as data from the feedback loop of Human Experience, would have helped the Entity come to a fuller realization of ITs prior existence as an Eternal Entity, and take on the role of GOD in relation to Human Beings and the unfolding universe creation.

The downside to the experiment with the Void of Potential device is that it cannot fully mirror The First Source as far as 'playing the role of GOD' goes, as The First Source has always ever been, so is the original Eternal Entity, before the creation of all other Eternal Entities.
Therefore an entity with the notion that it had a beginning, will not be able to mirror and accurate image of GOD until it realizes that it too is actually an Eternal Entity. One that just happens to have gone through the experience of having a beginning.

Human Beings are particles of this Eternal Entity, just wrapped in biological flesh, even more removed from the knowledge of who they really are, as a consequence of the experience of being within flesh.

The Eternal Entity responsible for the (ongoing) creation of this universe would have wondered if it were created, and not having any immediate answer to this BIG Q, would have gone about being a Creator GOD and making things up as IT went along, including formatting into that process, the need to create Brahma (Good) and Shiva (Evil) to deal with those aspects of the unfolding universe in relation to the BIG Q.

The mind of First Source is the original Void of Potential device, and every thing and non thing is encompassed within the Mind of First Source.
The thoughts of First Source are what created the Eternal Entities as beings who were under the impression that they never knew of non-existence...that they had always existed and were not created by any GOD. It is the most accurate manner in which to understand the Self. Creation of things, which First Source occupies Its Self in, are just that. Creations. That which occupies those creations is itself NOT created. But as we can understand, we can experience the belief that we are created. The belief is incorrect/coming from ignorance.

Every thing exists in the Mind of First Source to be experienced as real even while they are impermanent, as per the things in this universe.
Spirit is not a thing. It is a permanent state of being which experiences the things it creates even that some of those things it creates allows for IT to forget who IT really is.

Waterfall
Scholar

Post #5

Post by Waterfall »

[Replying to post 4 by William]

Hi William

It seems to me that you have your own understanding of things.

And that is fine.

But how do the Hare Krishna movement understand things?

That is what I am interested in.

As I understand the Hare Krishna movement we all begin as a god (Brahma) and that makes no sence to me, because then there would be many universes with only 1 inhabitant (Brahma).

Do we live in a universe with only 1 inhabitant (Brahma)?

Can you see the problem?

How do they account for the inhabitants of this universe?

Lets say 10 souls falls from the spirituel world.

Do we then get 10 universes with 1 inhabitant or do we get 1 universe with 10 inhabitants?

If it is the latter then who begins as a god (Brahma) and who begins as a human or a cow? Is there not a problem here to? Why should you begin as a god (Brahma) and I begin as a human or a cow? Karma? How can there be any karma?

We all did the same thing...we wanted to be Krishna or something like that...and therefore we was put into this material world. I just found this:

http://www.krishna.com/who-are-we-how-d ... re-and-why

Do we all begin as a god (Brahma)?

What do they say?

William
Savant

Post #6

Post by William »

[Replying to post 5 by Waterfall]

Waterfall: It seems to me that you have your own understanding of things.

And that is fine.

But how do the Hare Krishna movement understand things?

That is what I am interested in.

William: Ah - I see your problem then Waterfall.
Perhaps this might help...
http://www.krishna.com/forum

Thanks for bringing the information to my attention. I enjoy seeking similarities in cultural renditions of ideas of GODs

Waterfall
Scholar

Post #7

Post by Waterfall »

[Replying to post 6 by William]

Hi William

Thank you for the link...but where do one create an account? I cannot find it:

http://www.krishna.com/forum

Do you have any questions for the Hare Krishna movement?

Something I find strange are animals in heaven:

http://www.krishna.com/description-goloka

I can understand trees with fruits, but animals? And conscious animals? I would not like to have a cow body :) Why not give everyone the most functional body?

Waterfall
Scholar

Post #8

Post by Waterfall »

[Replying to post 7 by Waterfall]

Hi again William

I just found this:

http://www.krishna.com/info/how-did-we-get-here

Maybe it is of interest to you...

I have thought about where I got the idea that we all begin as a god (Brahma) and I can´t remember it (maybe I got it from the Bhagavad-gita or the Krishna radio or something else).

Anyway...

Here is something from the danish Krishna site:

http://krishna.dk/da/filosofi-kortfattet/
Her gennemgår vi nu liv efter liv gentagen fødsel og død i forskellige livsformer som planter, dyr, mennesker og halvguder i overensstemmelse med karma-loven, indtil vi igen ønsker at vende tilbage til Guds evige rige og kvalificerer os dertil.
It says that we go through birth and death in various life forms sush as plants, animals, humans and demigods in accordance with the karma law.

But what do we begin as?

Next time I go down to the tempel I will ask them about that.

I would prefer to talk with them in "this" forum because then we could think about what the other is saying.

What do they say:

http://www.krishna.com/info/how-did-we-get-here

This explain the reason for the universe or this material world.

But what do we begin as?

First we have to be born as something that can make some karma...like a human, right? So do we all begin as a human?

Now...

I would also like to understand what you are saying:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panentheism

You talk about The First Source...an experiment...the big Q...

If you get the time then you might want to read this book:

http://uk.vandrermodlyset.dk/

I think you will find it interesting and inspiring.

It would be great if you were to read the whole book and comment on it.

The only problem I have with this book is the description of the universe. But maybe there are other problems...

At the moment I do not know what to believe.

So fell free to explain things to me.

I am used to think this way:

http://uk.vandrermodlyset.dk/m-a01.htm

http://uk.vandrermodlyset.dk/m-ko01.htm

To me it makes sence...

Waterfall
Scholar

Post #9

Post by Waterfall »

William
Savant

Post #10

Post by William »

Waterfall: Thank you for the link...but where do one create an account? I cannot find it:

William: It appears I sent you to a ghost -message board which hasn't been used for many years now

Waterfall: Do you have any questions for the Hare Krishna movement?

William: No.

Waterfall: Something I find strange are animals in heaven:

William: Humans are animals. Do you find that strange?

Waterfall: I can understand trees with fruits, but animals? And conscious animals? I would not like to have a cow body
Why not give everyone the most functional body?

William: What function would need to be performed?