What is the greatest crime against God ?

For the love of the pursuit of knowledge

Moderator: Moderators

aapatil@cox.net

What is the greatest crime against God ?

Post #1

Post by aapatil@cox.net »

When we destroy forest or pollute the environment, we go against nature and disturb the balance in nature. This leads to natural disasters. In our personal life we go against nature when we use birth control methods, have same sex sexual activity or try to change our of appearance to that of the opposite sex. The worst unnatural activity is to kill our babies in the womb. This kills 60 million babies each year. Since, every human life is more precious than all the riches in and the world; abortion is causing the greatest destruction of nature in human history. Furthermore, though other forms of environmental destruction affects lives, there never is an attempt to kill human beings. On the other hand abortion directly aims to kill human beings. Furthermore, it is initiated by the mother; which is most unnatural act. Therefore, If we are supports abortion, our fight against other environmental insults is hypocritical.

Aetixintro
Site Supporter

Re: What is the greatest crime against God ?

Post #2

Post by Aetixintro »

[Replying to aapatil@cox.net in post #1]

I think the greatest crime against God is to turn away from God, given Satanism and all that. Turning away from God is to do all sorts of wrongdoing against God's words, God's creation and so on.

:shock:
I'm cool! :) - Stronger Religion every day! Also by "mathematical Religion", the eternal forms, God closing the door on corrupt humanity, possibly!

Athetotheist
Prodigy

Post #3

Post by Athetotheist »

aapatil@cox.net wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:20 pm When we destroy forest or pollute the environment, we go against nature and disturb the balance in nature. This leads to natural disasters. In our personal life we go against nature when we use birth control methods, have same sex sexual activity or try to change our of appearance to that of the opposite sex. The worst unnatural activity is to kill our babies in the womb. This kills 60 million babies each year. Since, every human life is more precious than all the riches in and the world; abortion is causing the greatest destruction of nature in human history. Furthermore, though other forms of environmental destruction affects lives, there never is an attempt to kill human beings. On the other hand abortion directly aims to kill human beings. Furthermore, it is initiated by the mother; which is most unnatural act. Therefore, If we are supports abortion, our fight against other environmental insults is hypocritical.
Shall we consider some other crimes against God?

How about denying emergency contraception to the victim of a savage, traumatizing rape because of a potential embryo's "right to life"?

How about making a child's life a virtual hell on earth by forcing him/her to be adopted by an abusive opposite-sex couple when a loving, responsible same-sex couple is available?

How about forcing a woman to have child after child after child, as if her body were nothing but a pediatric vending machine, until her uterus is damaged through repeated pregnancies and the family is driven into financial hardship from having to support so many dependents?

Wouldn't those count as crimes against God?

Dimmesdale
Sage

Post #4

Post by Dimmesdale »

aapatil@cox.net wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:20 pm When we destroy forest or pollute the environment, we go against nature and disturb the balance in nature. This leads to natural disasters. In our personal life we go against nature when we use birth control methods, have same sex sexual activity or try to change our of appearance to that of the opposite sex. The worst unnatural activity is to kill our babies in the womb. This kills 60 million babies each year. Since, every human life is more precious than all the riches in and the world; abortion is causing the greatest destruction of nature in human history. Furthermore, though other forms of environmental destruction affects lives, there never is an attempt to kill human beings. On the other hand abortion directly aims to kill human beings. Furthermore, it is initiated by the mother; which is most unnatural act. Therefore, If we are supports abortion, our fight against other environmental insults is hypocritical.
People look for ONE thing that tries to exhaust all the wrongs done against God or the divine, but that is often lazy and misguided. A product of people thinking in particulars rather than wholes. If we only look at one subject, one particular instance of wrong, we miss the forest for the tree. We have to think in terms of the overall picture, and all the bad things happening. That is higher vision that takes into account the totality of reality, not just one aspect or slice.

That said, I do believe that the many, many great crimes against God are ROOTED in a common malady - and that I would say is our selfish turning away from God - maybe you can call it 'sin' if you are religious. Or perhaps you may call it unbridled desire or some other malady that, like an infection, is distributed throughout the whole of humanity and society and the world. You may say that that is also a simplification, but in my opinion human evil, like good, is multifarious while having the same root-seed.

nobspeople
Prodigy

Post #5

Post by nobspeople »

Personally, I don't give 2¢ about any 'crime against God'. I'm more concerned in the crimes he brought against us in the book of Genesis when he had every means available (and then some, considering popular thought is he was 'before anything' and thus, created everything) but choose to go the route he did, causing the ability to let sin thwart his 'perfect plan'.
Simpleton of a god he is.
Have a great, potentially godless, day!

Purple Knight
Prodigy

Post #6

Post by Purple Knight »

That's easy if you know the lore.

Blasphemy.

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Post #7

Post by JoeyKnothead »

From The OP:
What is the greatest crime against God?
Either not taking off my boots when I enter me the house, or putting my feet up on the coffee table.

If the pretty thing has it right.

Oh, and not putting down the toilet seat. That seems to set either God himself, or the pretty thing into a furious rage. Don't matter which really, cause pretty thing'll do her enough fussing for em both.

And not listening. I'm here to tell it, If I hafta hear me "You never listen" one more time, well I don't know bout that, cause, ya know.

Thems today's results, I'll update come tomorrow.

I challenge anyone to show a god is upset at anything.
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin