Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

Iam
Banned
Banned

72 virgins

Post #1

Post by Iam »

Can anybody claim to think it would be heaven to be "given" 72 purpose built automaton virgins who revert to virginhood after sex? Can any sane person possibly consider that heaven?
(I hope I haven't broken rules)

keithprosser3

Post #21

Post by keithprosser3 »

There is no Matthew 17:29. But there is Matt 22:30
At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #22

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ Keith

Sorry about that, I made a mistake it's Matthew 19:29

Iam
Banned
Banned

Post #23

Post by Iam »

[Replying to post 19 by HaLi8993]

As with every other thread you do not respond to posts you preach some drivel that is completely unrelated to the posts.

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #24

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ Iam
As with every other thread you do not respond to posts you preach some drivel that is completely unrelated to the posts.
Which post haven't I responded to Iam??, let me know and I will make sure to respond to it. 

Iam
Banned
Banned

Post #25

Post by Iam »

HaLi8993 wrote: @ Iam
Which post haven't I responded to Iam??, let me know and I will make sure to respond to it. 
You diverge to any tangent rather than confront the accusations I propose.Responding to the op you provided a video in which two supposed muslims emphasised incessantly that ANY desire would be granted in paradise. Then look at your response.
The video you linked said every desire would be fulfilled, but now you say that is a lie. Why did you link to it then?
Can you show me where I have stated anything to suggest the video was a lie, a pure person who is destined for Paradise is purified and cleansed hence would not want to perform such immoral actions. The hearts of the people of Paradise will be pure, their speech will be good and their deeds righteous.
How could that be a problem in paradise? Given no illness and perfection etc?
It's not a problem in Paradise.
You mean other than the automatons created for use as sex slaves you mean?
Now it was you who provided this video as proof of what happens in heaven and now it's you who is denying the information contained in your video proof.
Are you confused at all?
Nice Try! I'm not denying anything lol, you seem to be putting words into my mouth. One of the best things that people long for in the Hereafter is, for men, the women of Paradise and for women there is an equivalent delight. By His great wisdom, God has not mentioned what the women will have as the equivalent of the women in Paradise for men, and that is due to modesty and shyness. How can He encourage them to seek Paradise by mentioning something that they are too shy and modest to mention or speak about themselves? So He has simply hinted at it, as in the verse:

“Therein you shall have (all) that your inner‑selves desire

(QURAN: Fussilat 41:31-32)
Here is a response to my post that you quoted. Explain to me how, what you wrote in anyway responds to my post.
These 72 virgins will not be human, according to the story they will be bald, pre-programmed transparently skinned automatons who are not really alive. Does this mean that muslim men look forward to having necrophiliac bestialiality sexual relations in heaven?
Do men enjoy having over 72 partners in their lifetime on earth?? Your going to have to ask men this question. If God says men will look forward to this then they will. They will be their wives for Al-Muttaqoon – the pious).

Pleasing the most Merciful and entering Paradise are the ultimate aim that believing men and women should wish for. If a person departs this world having won the pleasure of God, then he will have the glad tidings of all that is good after that. When he enters Paradise he will have delights and pleasures such as no eye has seen, no ear has heard and it has not entered the mind of any man. He will have all that he wishes for in the best ways. Everything that he asks for will be granted, and everything that he longs for he will get. He will never find anything to upset or disturb him, because he is in the care of the Most Merciful, as God says:

“Therein you shall have (all) that your inner‑selves desire, and therein you shall have (all) for which you ask.

32. An entertainment from (Allaah), the Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful�

(QURAN: Fussilat 41:31-32)
Other threads are legend, but this one is only 3pages long.....so far.

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #26

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ Iam
You diverge to any tangent rather than confront the accusations I propose.Responding to the op you provided a video in which two supposed muslims emphasised incessantly that ANY desire would be granted in paradise. Then look at your response.
Yes and?? Where have I contradicted myself?? Can you point this out for me.
Here is a response to my post that you quoted. Explain to me how, what you wrote in anyway responds to my post.
It sure does right there in front of you I said:

"If God says men will look forward to this then they will"
Lol, sorry Iam but you have nothing, the posts don't lie!! Your making it all up.

Iam
Banned
Banned

Post #27

Post by Iam »

Yes and?? Where have I contradicted myself?? Can you point this out for me.
It sure does right there in front of you I said:

"If God says men will look forward to this then they will"
Lol, sorry Iam but you have nothing, the posts don't lie!! Your making it all up.
If you don't moonlight as a standup comic you should, honestly I laugh beyond belief at your evasion attempts. It must be incredibly frightening when you meet someone who is scared of the god you've picked to believe in.
Necrophilliac beastiality is the reward your god is going to make you desire when you die. Have fun with that.
I think the scientologists have a much better fantasy, but then so does everybody even the hell scenario.

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #28

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ Iam
If you don't moonlight as a standup comic you should, honestly I laugh beyond belief at your evasion attempts. It must be incredibly frightening when you meet someone who is scared of the god you've picked to believe in. 
Necrophilliac beastiality is the reward your god is going to make you desire when you die. Have fun with that. 
I think the scientologists have a much better fantasy, but then so does everybody even the hell scenario.
Have you answered my question?

We don't fear people Iam we fear All-Mighty God in which all Power, Sovereignty, Might, and Will belong. 

Iam
Banned
Banned

Post #29

Post by Iam »

We don't fear people Iam we fear All-Mighty God in which all Power, Sovereignty, Might, and Will belong. 
What about these creatures you are going to have sexual relations with in paradise? Just want to ignore that? Since according to you whatever god is gonna give you in paradise he will also make you desire what he gives you. So he could give you chopped liver for your sexual partners and you would love the idea, cos god would make you love it. That is just so funny. Unfortunately that contradicts the two muslims in your video.
Your god is SUPREMELY fearful and you want to spend eternity with it. Have you examined your sanity recently? I'm just asking, based upon what you've said. Oh BTW I don't fear your god now and I won't in the future, well after all he doesn't exist, but live your life in fear if that is the way for you. I'd just like to let you know that life really is wonderful without fear, you should try it.

Burninglight
Guru

Post #30

Post by Burninglight »

I am has a point converning Islam. Even Abu Bakr Muhammad's right hand man said he couldn't trust the makr (Deception) of Allah if he had one foot in paradise and one foot on earth"