Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

muhammad rasullah
Sage

Post #1

Post by muhammad rasullah »

bernee51 wrote:
Ilias Ahmad wrote:
Evidence of god and the supernatural? There is none. You are the one claiming your god exists and is the only god. How about you have a go at substantiating that claim.
Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wa salam) is the proof of God.
This is not proof of anything but your beleif. How is a pedophile proof of god?
Muhammad is not a pedophile! Besides your existence is proof that God exists. How did you get here?
Bismillahir rahmaanir Raheem \"In The Name of Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful\"

TrueReligion
Banned
Banned

Post #341

Post by TrueReligion »

FinalEnigma wrote:
TrueReligion wrote:
FinalEnigma wrote:
TrueReligion wrote:
FinalEnigma wrote:
My post was clearly related to the immediately above comment that I quoted. This is the convention. if you do not understand this, that is not my fault. so please try again,
Sorry, you didnt mention anything, its not my fault, I;am open to quote and take any verse, you have to be precise for this, dont you know the rules for debate?
FinalEnigma wrote:
I challenge you to quote the exact words where wyvern has said this.
Ok, than check the posts, its proven that Aisha reach puberty , and was adult when she got married to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
Still Wyvern is claiming she is child, which means, according to Wyvern, an adult is = child.
Further Wyvern persist, than even Aishs is adult, she play with dolls, which means she is child, so again according to Wyvern, Adult = Child.

My task is complete, and you lost the challenege.

ThankYou
No...there is a difference between disagreeing with an argument that someone is an adult and making an argument that someone is a child, and stating that a child and adult are the same thing. Please try again to quote where wyvern said any such thing about an adult and child being the same, or you have failed once more.
ok than tell me please wats the difference between this? Maybe you see it as a difference. but in general rule n debate, its same, because you are proving something.
also, can you differenciate between child n adult? if sum1 reach puberty, wat does it mean?
The difference between disagreeing with a statement and offering a counter statement, and saying that both statements are true, and therefore both conclusions are the same, is that in one case, you are disagreeing with your opposition. in the other, you are merely adding to the argument.

Further, I will respond to any of your challenges until you either quote the post where wyvern has said that children and adults are the same, or admit that he did not do so. To do anything less would be dishonest, and show that you have no argument.
I think you better limit your statements to post, wats in between me and Wyvern, is different issue.
So if you want to discuss about post, I will be happy to answer you, otherwise if you talk on belahf of Wyvern, as a rule Ive full right not to answer to you, but will only discuss with Wyvern.
"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish." [Qur''''an 17:81)

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #342

Post by Wyvern »

Ok, than check the posts, its proven that Aisha reach puberty , and was adult when she got married to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
Still Wyvern is claiming she is child, which means, according to Wyvern, an adult is = child.
Further Wyvern persist, than even Aishs is adult, she play with dolls, which means she is child, so again according to Wyvern, Adult = Child.
Wow, amazing how badly you can mutilate something, which is why I am now convinced you are a Poe. You never proved reaching puberty makes one an adult. To say that I accepted this as fact makes you either a liar or completely unable to understand the argument that is being given. Why do you insist on putting words in my mouth.

TrueReligion
Banned
Banned

Post #343

Post by TrueReligion »

Wyvern wrote:
Wow, amazing how badly you can mutilate something, which is why I am now convinced you are a Poe. You never proved reaching puberty makes one an adult. To say that I accepted this as fact makes you either a liar or completely unable to understand the argument that is being given. Why do you insist on putting words in my mouth.
Wyvern, You gave me challenege to prove medicaly that puberty means adult and able to reproduce, and I proved that with medical site link. So you fail inthat challenge, but still you break your promise to accept your loss. But for sake of debate, I let you stay on topic.
Now always you call me liar, and than you say that you are civil and neutral wel-behave debatar, sorry but it doesnt seem like Wyvern.

Now all the evidences are going against you Wyvern, its upto you to accept your failure by yourself, otherwise I dont need to say again and again that you lost badly here. O:)
"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish." [Qur''''an 17:81)

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #344

Post by Wyvern »

Wyvern, You gave me challenege to prove medicaly that puberty means adult and able to reproduce, and I proved that with medical site link. So you fail inthat challenge, but still you break your promise to accept your loss. But for sake of debate, I let you stay on topic.
Now always you call me liar, and than you say that you are civil and neutral wel-behave debatar, sorry but it doesnt seem like Wyvern.
You have not proven that entering puberty means one is an adult. You have proven that at puberty one is able to reproduce though this has never been contested. Being an adult is only partially physical as I would hope you know, it is about maturity both physical and mental. I would also hope you know that a nine year old is not mentally mature nor are they fully grown physically. I call you a liar because you keep saying that I have made statements that I never made and when you are called to show your proof of such claims you drop the subject. Just like here, where did I ever write that I am a civil and well behaved person? Prove it or retract the claim.

TrueReligion
Banned
Banned

Post #345

Post by TrueReligion »

Wyvern wrote:
You have not proven that entering puberty means one is an adult. You have proven that at puberty one is able to reproduce though this has never been contested. Being an adult is only partially physical as I would hope you know, it is about maturity both physical and mental. I would also hope you know that a nine year old is not mentally mature nor are they fully grown physically. I call you a liar because you keep saying that I have made statements that I never made and when you are called to show your proof of such claims you drop the subject. Just like here, where did I ever write that I am a civil and well behaved person? Prove it or retract the claim.
This is your own assumption that 9 year old is not physicaly mature, you are guessing it with current western society, and leaving behind the culture of that time, and of other parts of the world, you asked me medicaly, Ive proven, that was the challenege, now if yo are changing your words as always, its your frame of game, I can;t do these tactics, as Ive to stick to the rules here.
Last line you are admiting yourself that you are not a civil and well-behaved person, I dont have anything to do with this, as I;am a civil and wel-behaved person, and respect others here as well O:)

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #346

Post by Wyvern »

This is your own assumption that 9 year old is not physicaly mature, you are guessing it with current western society, and leaving behind the culture of that time, and of other parts of the world, you asked me medicaly, Ive proven, that was the challenege, now if yo are changing your words as always, its your frame of game, I can;t do these tactics, as Ive to stick to the rules here.

It is not my assumption and it is not a cultural issue. There is not a single nine year old in all the world that is physically mature, which is why when people so young become pregnant they nearly always have serious health problems arise from the pregnancy. Are you the same size you were at nine?
Last line you are admiting yourself that you are not a civil and well-behaved person, I dont have anything to do with this, as I;am a civil and wel-behaved person, and respect others here as well
I am admitting nothing I am demanding you show where I said I was as you claim. You continually demand I prove things I have said which I provide but you seem to think you do not have to follow the same rules. You say you are civil and respect others but to me you disrespect me at every turn by putting words in my mouth which is very uncivil behavior.

TrueReligion
Banned
Banned

Post #347

Post by TrueReligion »

Wyvern wrote:
It is not my assumption and it is not a cultural issue. There is not a single nine year old in all the world that is physically mature, which is why when people so young become pregnant they nearly always have serious health problems arise from the pregnancy. Are you the same size you were at nine?
This is most strange statement Ive heard Wyvern, How can you justify and provide any evidence of your claim, that not a single girl in all the world is not physicaly mature?
And you have to provide proof if Aisha got physical damage, which till now you never provided, only you claimed.
Last line is just unimaginary, were you same size at 14-15 you are now? :lol:
Wyvern wrote: I am admitting nothing I am demanding you show where I said I was as you claim. You continually demand I prove things I have said which I provide but you seem to think you do not have to follow the same rules. You say you are civil and respect others but to me you disrespect me at every turn by putting words in my mouth which is very uncivil behavior.
Uncivil behaviour is one, where you call sum1 liar, turn others down, call them with bad words.
Putting words in mouth is not disrespect, if you are giving some wrong statement, ofcourse Ive to correct you. If in your respect, even your wrong things I just listen silently, this is wrong and unethical.
Ofcourse good thing is to show that you are showing wrong statements and wrong proofs, which I did by showing your wrong information you claimed.

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #348

Post by Wyvern »

TrueReligion wrote:
Wyvern wrote:
This is most strange statement Ive heard Wyvern, How can you justify and provide any evidence of your claim, that not a single girl in all the world is not physicaly mature?
Show me one healthy nine year old that does not gain height and weight over the course of the next six to ten years.
And you have to provide proof if Aisha got physical damage, which till now you never provided, only you claimed.
Show me where I said this? Did she get pregnant at any time while married to Mohammed? Surely if you have the comprehension to understand english you must have noticed at least once that I stated that physical damage is a common occurence in childhood pregnancy.
Last line is just unimaginary, were you same size at 14-15 you are now?
Amazing how you refuse to answer a simple question but fail to understand the point of the question in the first place. At 14 according to you I was an adult because I could reproduce but by no means was I an adult either physically or mentally, how about you?
Wyvern wrote: I am admitting nothing I am demanding you show where I said I was as you claim. You continually demand I prove things I have said which I provide but you seem to think you do not have to follow the same rules. You say you are civil and respect others but to me you disrespect me at every turn by putting words in my mouth which is very uncivil behavior.
Uncivil behaviour is one, where you call sum1 liar, turn others down, call them with bad words.
Putting words in mouth is not disrespect, if you are giving some wrong statement, ofcourse Ive to correct you. If in your respect, even your wrong things I just listen silently, this is wrong and unethical.
Ofcourse good thing is to show that you are showing wrong statements and wrong proofs, which I did by showing your wrong information you claimed.
When you claim someone says something and when called on it you refuse to back up your claim you are in fact a liar, you are lying about what I have said. I am flat out calling you a liar when you say that I have said that I am civil and well behaved. If you can not show a quote from me saying what you claim you are a liar about it.

Putting words in my mouth is not about correcting someone, you are fabricating lies and then claiming I said them.

TrueReligion
Banned
Banned

Post #349

Post by TrueReligion »

Wyvern wrote: Show me one healthy nine year old that does not gain height and weight over the course of the next six to ten years.
Wyvern, human grow in their height, weight body structure till 20, sometimes few years more after this, this does;ne mean that they become adult in the age of 20-25 O:)
Wyvern wrote: Show me where I said this? Did she get pregnant at any time while married to Mohammed? Surely if you have the comprehension to understand english you must have noticed at least once that I stated that physical damage is a common occurence in childhood pregnancy.
We are talking about specific case of Aisha here, but 1 more point, if she didnt got preg. how sure are you that they make love? maybe they didnt made love,.
Also, if you are thinking just being preg. will make physical damage, than Mary gave birth to Jesus (pbuh) at the age of 13, did she got any physical damage?

Wyvern wrote:Amazing how you refuse to answer a simple question but fail to understand the point of the question in the first place. At 14 according to you I was an adult because I could reproduce but by no means was I an adult either physically or mentally, how about you?
You mean at 14 you were adult, and able to reproduce, but were not adult physicaly or mentaly, for this statement, I think some medical doctor can give you advice, as guys are fuly matured, physicaly and mentaly, in every means. Dont know about you Wyvern :lol:
Wyvern wrote:
When you claim someone says something and when called on it you refuse to back up your claim you are in fact a liar, you are lying about what I have said. I am flat out calling you a liar when you say that I have said that I am civil and well behaved. If you can not show a quote from me saying what you claim you are a liar about it.

Putting words in my mouth is not about correcting someone, you are fabricating lies and then claiming I said them.
No, 1st I gave you several of times respect, and if you didnt like it, its upto you, but I can;t drop by habit of respecting others, and I didnt fabricate any lie from my part, I just showed what youve writen and given as proof, if you are giving wrong proof, ofcourse I have to point you out as well.

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #350

Post by Wyvern »

I just showed what youve writen and given as proof, if you are giving wrong proof, ofcourse I have to point you out as well.
Then show a quote from me that has me calling myself civil and well behaved, you say I did so lets see this quote of mine. If you can't do it that makes you a liar. Enough of your words show me my words showing I said what you claim.