Koran says land belongs to Jews

Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

YEC
Sage

Koran says land belongs to Jews

Post #1

Post by YEC »

The following is from the jack Van Impe web page.

Q:Did I hear you state in a recent program that the Muslim’s Koran has Allah saying the land belongs to Israel?

RVI: Thank you, Carol, for that very, very good question. I think that like Christians don't read our Bibles enough, Maybe the Muslim people do not know that the Koran says that.

What do you think Jack?

JVI: Mohammed, when he was converted, could not read or write. And some of the Rabbis of Judaism showed him great love. In fact, in the beginning, he led his followers to pray for Jerusalem, but when they refused his teaching, he had them turn five times a day toward Mecca.

But in the Koran, and this is shocking, four or five different Suras, instead of chapters like we call them, state that the land belongs to the Jew. This is Allah speaking to the people of Islam.

Does the Koran state that the land belongs to the Jew? If so would someone be able to provide a reference?

Powerofdaword
Student

Post #2

Post by Powerofdaword »

Here is one reference;

"To Moses We [Allah] gave nine clear signs. Ask the Israelites how he [Moses] first appeared amongst them. Pharoah said to him: 'Moses, I can see that you are bewitched.' 'You know full well,' he [Moses] replied, 'that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth has revealed these visible signs. Pharoah, you are doomed.'"
"Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]."
"We [Allah] have revealed the Qur'an with the truth, and with the truth it has come down. We have sent you [Muhammed] forth only to proclaim good news and to give warning."

[Qur'an, "Night Journey," chapter 17:100-104]