Post by Joshua »

candlelight1377
Student

Re: 49 Contradictions Of Islam

Post #2

Post by candlelight1377 »

Joshua wrote:

Have a look. 8-)
Why don’t we start to clear the misunderstanding?
You said contradictions in Koran, I say there is NO CONTRADICTION AT ALL IN KORAN
Why don’t you show what you called contradiction 1 by 1 and I will answer it 1 by 1 ( please read them first not just copy and paste+lets start it here go for the first one you like )
If I answer them all, will you accept islam as the right religion ?and Koran is from god ?

I think the contradictions exists in bible if I have time I will start a topic about that

TheParticlePerson
Scholar

Post #3

Post by TheParticlePerson »

Candlelight, just out of curiosity, what led you to believe that Islam is the one true religion?

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Post #4

Post by McCulloch »

While I have no problem believing that there may be contradictions in Islam, I would discount any assertions coming from that particular site. There are too many falsehoods, lies, distortions and hate mongering on it for anyone to take it as an unbiased source.
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John

cnorman18

Post #5

Post by cnorman18 »

McCulloch wrote:
While I have no problem believing that there may be contradictions in Islam, I would discount any assertions coming from that particular site. There are too many falsehoods, lies, distortions and hate mongering on it for anyone to take it as an unbiased source.
Agreed. Given the vicious - and centuries-ago discredited - lies about Judaism there, its credibility as a source of factual material for ANY religion is ZERO. Perhaps less.

Raptor_Jesus
Student

Post #6

Post by Raptor_Jesus »

TheParticlePerson wrote:Candlelight, just out of curiosity, what led you to believe that Islam is the one true religion?
What makes anyone believe any religion is the true religion?

spoirier
Student

Post #7

Post by spoirier »

Another site claims to present much more than 49 contradictions Of Islam:
http://1000mistakes.com/
However I did not visit it in details (I don't have time to invest about Islam).

Burninglight
Guru

Post #8

Post by Burninglight »

candlelight1377 wrote:
Joshua wrote:

Have a look. 8-)
You said contradictions in Koran, I say there is NO CONTRADICTION AT ALL IN KORAN
Why don’t you show what you called contradiction 1 by 1 and I will answer it 1 by 1 ( please read them first not just copy and paste+lets start it here go for the first one you like )
If I answer them all, will you accept islam as the right religion ?and Koran is from god ?

I think the contradictions exists in bible if I have time I will start a topic about that
Can any verses be abrogated from the Quran? Quran 2: 106 yes, if we come up with one similar or better. No nothing can be change from it 6:115 Look if you want to know contradictions go on line you can find many. I am sure their are explainations just like there are seemingly contradiction in the Bible. There are explainations so this gets us no where. I believe the biggest problem is the Quran calling God and Jesus a liar. God said, "This is my Beloved Son..." and Muslims and the Quran says he is not his son by insultingly referring to Him as the "son of Mary" as if to say Jesus has no father.

Moreover, Jesus predicted His death 3 times and witness have seen it, but the Quran says that Allah does best of what the scheming. plotting, decieving unbelievers do; Allah is the best of decievers. Allah proves this by making it appear that Jesus died decieving billions. Why would Allah do that unless he wanted you to believe he really didn't die so that you can be decieved into a Christless eternity?

Even Abu Bakr said, he wouldn't trust the makr of allah if he had one foot in paradise and one on earth! I don't have a problem with the Quran contradicting itself; I have a problem with it contradicting what it was suppose to confirm - the Scriptures that came before

Burninglight
Guru

Post #9

Post by Burninglight »

candlelight1377 wrote:
Joshua wrote:

Have a look. 8-)

Can any verses be abrogated from the Quran? Quran 2: 106 yes, if we come up with one similar or better. No nothing can be change from it 6:115 Look if you want to know contradictions go on line you can find many. I am sure their are explainations just like there are seemingly contradiction in the Bible. There are explainations so this gets us no where. I believe the biggest problem is the Quran calling God and Jesus a liar. God said, "This is my Beloved Son..." and Muslims and the Quran says he is not his son by insultingly referring to Him as the "son of Mary" as if to say Jesus has no father.

Moreover, Jesus predicted His death 3 times and witness have seen it, but the Quran says that Allah does best of what the scheming. plotting, decieving unbelievers do; Allah is the best of decievers. Allah proves this by making it appear that Jesus died decieving billions. Why would Allah do that unless he wanted you to believe he really didn't die so that you can be decieved into a Christless eternity?

Even Abu Bakr said, he wouldn't trust the makr of allah if he had one foot in paradise and one on earth! I don't have a problem with the Quran contradicting itself; I have a problem with it contradicting what it was suppose to confirm - the Scriptures that came before

Asher
Student

Post #10

Post by Asher »

Peace be upon you.
Can any verses be abrogated from the Quran? Quran 2: 106 yes, if we come up with one similar or better.
None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that Allah Hath power over all things?
The "we" in this verse refers to God Almighty not to human beings;
No nothing can be change from it 6:115 Look if you want to know contradictions go on line you can find many.
The word of thy Lord doth find its fulfilment in truth and in justice: None can change His words: for He is the one who heareth and knoweth all.
The alleged contradiction is just you misreading; This is no contradiction
I am sure their are explainations just like there are seemingly contradiction in the Bible. There are explainations so this gets us no where.
All your alleged contradictions found in the Qur'an are only misreading and misunderstanding, whereas from the Bible many of the holes are so big that they are said to be errors from scribes just to cover up; That's why you don't want to argue over contradictions;
I believe the biggest problem is the Quran calling God and Jesus a liar. God said, "This is my Beloved Son..." and Muslims and the Quran says he is not his son by insultingly referring to Him as the "son of Mary" as if to say Jesus has no father.
Not only muslim denies this verse, the Bible itself denies it, John the baptist either suffered from his ears or his brain, either he did not hear or he forgot about that;
The real insult about Jesus is to give him 66 forefathers from among whom there are illegitimate children called "bastard" by God himself;
To a man who has no father, the author of the bible gave him 66 forefathers;
Moreover, Jesus predicted His death 3 times and witness have seen it, but the Quran says that Allah does best of what the scheming. plotting, decieving unbelievers do;
For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. (Matthew 12:40)
Explain this to me; How can he die on Friday afternoon, and Stay fro 3 days and 3 nights "in the heart of the earth" but was absent from his tomb on sunday morning;

And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. (Matthew 4:6)
If God took the trouble to prevent Jesus from "dash thy foot against a stone" at "any time" the angels shall "bear thee up" for what leave him in the heads of the Roman to crucify him?
Allah is the best of decievers. Allah proves this by making it appear that Jesus died decieving billions.
God warned you before:
The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him. (Ezekiel 18:20)

If you wanted to believe that Jesus died for your sin, It is of your own will, The only reason why many people believe in this concept is that they always wanted someone else to die for them, they did not want to pay for what they have done;
Why would Allah do that unless he wanted you to believe he really didn't die so that you can be decieved into a Christless eternity?
He did it to test you, whether you will follow your vein desires of the teachings of the laws;
But apparently the Christians have preferred the coward way;
Christos means Messiah, which means anointed one, not savior nor crucified, it has nothing to do with that;
Even Abu Bakr said, he wouldn't trust the makr of allah if he had one foot in paradise and one on earth!
He knew that God always test his believers;
Surah 29:1
Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, "We believe", and that they will not be tested?
I don't have a problem with the Quran contradicting itself; I have a problem with it contradicting what it was suppose to confirm - the Scriptures that came before
Sure you won't have any problem for the alleged contradiction of the Qur'an as they are always misunderstanding and misinterpretations;
Indeed the Qur'an confirms what was send before and it also talks about:
Surah 2:79
Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say:"This is from Allah," to traffic with it for miserable price!- Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby.

You surely know that more than 50% of the NT was written by Paul, not God, 4 Gospels written by Matthew, Marc, Luke and John not God, the Book of Acts was not From God and so on;
But the Gospel that Jesus taught is from God
And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. (Matthew 4:23)
The Torah was Given to Moses;
The Torah is not the 5 Books found in the actual Bible, this one has not even been written by Moses and Less by God Almighty;

Peace be upon you all;