49 Contradictions Of Islam

Post #1

Post by Joshua »

Asher
Student

Post #41

Post by Asher »

Got more for you;
Matthew 27:3-8 Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders, Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that. And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself. And the chief priests took the silver pieces, and said, It is not lawful for to put them into the treasury, because it is the price of blood. And they took counsel, and bought with them the potter's field, to bury strangers in. Wherefore that field was called, The field of blood, unto this day.

Acts 1:18-19 Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out. And it was known unto all the dwellers at Jerusalem; insomuch as that field is called in their proper tongue, Aceldama, that is to say, The field of blood.

Cheers

Burninglight
Guru

Post #42

Post by Burninglight »

Asher wrote:
It is not a stupid reason; it is the truth. There is no evidence that verse is referring to the Bible or anything in it. Moreover, Christians don't believe that verse is from God. Who knows what Muhammad was referring to?
We muslim we know to what he was referring, now you are trying to teach us to understand our book, like you did with the Jews(OT);
The "Gospels" and Epistles were written by men, and christians says that it is from God;
This is exactly what the verse is telling;"?
That is what you say; that is not what the Quran says. You are making an inferrence that is not correct and that you cannot prove. Allah says he sent the Torah and the gospel. You're not only going against the Bible, you're going aganist the Quran
Well this is a different question. Jesus only said what is written in the red letters of my Bible (red letter edition); so, all you have to do is look at what Jesus said in the gospels, and you'll know exactly what He preached. You don't need to ask me.
Asher wrote:
But I think that I'm getting confused:
I think Jesus was deaf or had ears problems:
And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.(Luke 3:22)
But Jesus didn't hear that:
And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape. (John 5:37)
Which one is the truth "God's word" or "Jesus's word"?
yes, you are so much so that I don't even understand the point you're trying to make here. There were different times the voice came from heaven saying that Jesus is God's beloved son and Jesus was talking to those who haven't heard

Asher
Student

Post #43

Post by Asher »

That is what you say; that is not what the Quran says. You are making an inferrence that is not correct and that you cannot prove. Allah says he sent the Torah and the gospel. You're not only going against the Bible, you're going aganist the Quran
Yes the Gospel was sent and do you have it?
And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. (Matthew 4:23)
And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people. (Matthew 9:35)
The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them. (Matthew 11:5)
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. (Matthew 24:14)
Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her. (Matthew 26:13)
Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, (Mark 1:14)

There are so many places in the "Gospels" where it speaks of the "gospel of the kingdom", Jesus has never mention "The Gospel according to Matthew, Mark, Luke and John"
The Qur'an neither talks about these guys, the Qur'an talks about the Injeel, but not according to these guys;
I would like to know which one of them God has sent?

Luke was not inspired but he felt that it was good as many did(NB: "also"):
It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus, (Luke 1:3)
yes, you are so much so that I don't even understand the point you're trying to make here. There were different times the voice came from heaven saying that Jesus is God's beloved son and Jesus was talking to those who haven't heard
Ohh I did not know that then he lied:
And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape. (John 5:37)
Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?(John 14:9)
He told them "Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape", and some month later he says, "he that hath seen me hath seen the Father"; Talking about contradiction;

Burninglight
Guru

Post #44

Post by Burninglight »

Asher wrote:
Yes the Gospel was sent and do you have it?
Thank you for knowledging the truth
And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching
Asher wrote:

Ohh I did not know that then he lied:
He told them "Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape", and some month later he says, "he that hath seen me hath seen the Father"; Talking about contradiction;
He didn't lie, God is Spirit. No one knows what He looks like; Jesus was referring to God's character and nature was and is in Christ. If you could see Jesus in His glorified state you would melt like wax and die and so would Philip. You err, not knowing the Scritures or the power thereof.

Davesgud
Student

Re: 49 Contradictions Of Islam

Post #45

Post by Davesgud »

[Replying to post 2 by candlelight1377]

Why don't you read the link and answer each one one by one?

Yochanan
Student

Post #46

Post by Yochanan »

[Replying to Burninglight]

Hello abd sorry for my poor english i am muslum and i just don't understand this concept of god's mercy comes only with the belive that jesus died for our sins and the original sin of adam but i have some questions about this part

If jesus was sacrifised for mercy and justice where is justice and mercy in killing an innocent man or god or whatever you belive ?

what about people who lived bc did he die for their sins too?

if god had to send his son to die so he can forgive us it means he was still mad at us then why did he send prophets before the christ since all the people bc were clearly not forgiven?

why did god had to wait thousends of years before he can forgave us with the crucifixion of his son?

Who made god send his only BEGOTTEN son to die while he could have just forgiven us for adam's sin?

If god's son had to die for our grandfather sin and he was sent to fullfil that unique purpose and he knew it as you say he predicted his death why are you mad at the jew logicly they made the humanity a favor according to your logic?

Justice and logic and comon sens dictates that the panishement should be of the sin's kind then is it fair to kill a man for an apple?

According to all books adam was pannished for his sin by being decended to earth instead of living in heaven don't you think it's a fair jugement or did god hold a grung against adam's sons?

Why nobody heared about this sin that is still unforgiven while since the time of adam their was a lot of prophets not till the church discovered it after the crusifixion?

Well sorry but i just cant see the logic in this original sin and died for our sins when in your owen book it sais no father dies for his son and no son for his father

mrjackson

Course about Islam

Post #47

Post by mrjackson »

Hi, Everyone.

The internet has a lot of misinformation. Learning about the Quran requires knowing the reason for its revelation and looking at sayings of the Prophet.

mrjackson

Edited by Moderator Zzyzx to remove spam

ttruscott
Site Supporter

Post #48

Post by ttruscott »

Yochanan wrote: [Replying to Burninglight]

Hello abd sorry for my poor english

May I try an answer? And don't worry, your English is better than my any other language.
Yochanan wrote:...

If jesus was sacrifised for mercy and justice where is justice and mercy in killing an innocent man or god or whatever you belive ?
imCo
You may be thinking of the scapegoat who bore the sins of the people, and which is not representative of the Lamb of GOD. Better is the Paschal Lamb of Passover, slain before the Exodus (leaving the bondage of sin to find the promised land of paradise) whose blood on the doorways of a believer's house caused the angel of death to passover that house and not kill the first born.

It is written,"Without the shedding blood there is no forgiveness" Hebrews 9:22, though I'm not sure why, yet. Since we are sinners, our blood is not acceptable and so Christ came in righteous holiness and provided the blood and death so GOD would not treat us as if we were sinners anymore but as righteous to start the redemption process.
Yochanan wrote:what about people who lived bc did he die for their sins too?
It is said HE was slain before the foundation of the world Revelation 13:8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast--all whose names have not been written in the Lamb's book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world which implies that His death covers all who have chosen to be under HIS promise of salvation by their free will are covered by that promise no matter at what time in history they live their life predetermined to redemption.
Yochanan wrote:if god had to send his son to die so he can forgive us it means he was still mad at us then why did he send prophets before the christ since all the people bc were clearly not forgiven?
Being under the promise is not the same as having had the promise fulfilled in our life. Before His death, people had to be taught in symbols, the blood sacrifices, and the prophets told them what they meant, what GOD wanted, and how they should live. Those who put their faith in GOD to fulfill the promise of the symbols were 'saved' in Christian terms.
Yochanan wrote:why did god had to wait thousends of years before he can forgave us with the crucifixion of his son?
He does not seem to have told anyone this yet...
Yochanan wrote:Who made god send his only BEGOTTEN son to die while he could have just forgiven us for adam's sin?
There is no "who" nor "made"... Christians mostly believe that GOD is a Trinity and Christ was GOD incarnate as the person Jesus so as GOD He was the Son who accepted the job of being sent by GOD the Father to fulfill HIS promise of election by salvation in the people of HIS kingdom.

I personally reject the concept that we are created evil by being placed under or into Adam's sin as a cursed blasphemy against HIS good name.
Yochanan wrote:Justice and logic and comon sens dictates that the panishement should be of the sin's kind then is it fair to kill a man for an apple?
No one was killed for an apple but for desecrating GOD's perfect creation by their free will by self creating themselves as evil, as evil as the demons headed to hell. Rebellion to GOD, that is un-faith or un-trust in HIM, is the base sin from which all other sinful actions and suffering springs and sin is totally addictive with an enslaving power no man can overcome...this is what kills or damns a man.
Yochanan wrote:According to all books adam was pannished for his sin by being decended to earth instead of living in heaven don't you think it's a fair jugement or did god hold a grung against adam's sons?
It was fair though probably not a judgment... Earth is more like a prison for the demons to keep them away from heaven with a rehabilitation centre for the addiction to sin of HIS sinful elect within it.
Yochanan wrote:Why nobody heared about this sin that is still unforgiven while since the time of adam their was a lot of prophets not till the church discovered it after the crusifixion?
I'm not sure what this means...
Yochanan wrote:Well sorry but i just cant see the logic in this original sin and died for our sins when in your owen book it sais no father dies for his son and no son for his father
I agree, there is no logic to it at all and I reject it. We all die only for our own sin, not Adam's.

Peace, Ted
PCE Theology as I see it...

We had an existence with a free will in Sheol before the creation of the physical universe. Here we chose to be able to become holy or to be eternally evil in YHWH's sight. Then the physical universe was created and all sinners were sent to earth.

This theology debunks the need to base Christianity upon the blasphemy of creating us in Adam's sin.