Wath if you never heard of Jesus?

Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

dandlerespawn

Wath if you never heard of Jesus?

Post #1

Post by dandlerespawn »

Wath if you never heard of Jesus? Or those who never heard the gospel of Jesus Christ, will they be save or not?
Watch the link below. It is a video of argue between Oprah and her audience. And our preacher Bro. Eli Soriano commented on the said argue.

*There is lot of topics in one of his site. http://esoriano.wordpress.com/

resources:
http://esoriano.wordpress.com/
http://www.youtube.com

*sorry for mbad grammar*

Goat
Site Supporter

Post #11

Post by Goat »

PRESBYTERIAN wrote:
Hello all. Allah is not another name for God it is another god. The Christian God is very clear on what will happen to those who have never heard of Jesus Christ and it is found in Romans chapter 9. God says" i will have mercy on whom i have mercy"
he will both show his love and his wrath so needs 2 types of people. However mankind will still be punished if they reject his salvation.please read the above named chapter it will answer alot of your questions about "lovable God"
I would say you do not understand Arabic. The Arab Christians use the term Allah for God.
“What do you think science is? There is nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. So which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?�

Steven Novella

PRESBYTERIAN
Student

Post #12

Post by PRESBYTERIAN »

Murad wrote:
PRESBYTERIAN wrote: Hello all. Allah is not another name for God it is another god.
So the 14-million arab Christians calling their God 'Allah' are secretly muslims?
PRESBYTERIAN wrote: The Christian God is very clear on what will happen to those who have never heard of Jesus Christ
No Paul is very clear, not God, Jesus never met Paul personally; he had a supposed 'vision' after he killed numerous Christians; call me ignorant; but his 'vision' was a mental condition out of self-regret for his past actions.
PRESBYTERIAN wrote: and it is found in Romans chapter 9. God says" i will have mercy on whom i have mercy"
A very vague verse; "I have mercy on whom i have mercy"; well 'DUH'......
How on earth does that answer the OP?
PRESBYTERIAN wrote: he will both show his love and his wrath so needs 2 types of people. However mankind will still be punished if they reject his salvation.please read the above named chapter it will answer alot of your questions about "lovable God"
Why does a lovable God need human sacrifice? Is there any logical reason he couldn't forgive sins without bloodshed? Can you give me a clear cut answer?
In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.
(Hebrews 9:22)
14 Million Arab Christians? if these figures are true then they need to repent and fast they have changed the name of from YAWEH to Allah and the only reason they did this is to try and avoid persecution. the TRUE arab believers are a minority just like everywhere else in the world including UK and are very cruely oppressed in the east. FACT!

flitzerbiest
Sage

Post #13

Post by flitzerbiest »

PRESBYTERIAN wrote:
Murad wrote:
PRESBYTERIAN wrote: Hello all. Allah is not another name for God it is another god.
So the 14-million arab Christians calling their God 'Allah' are secretly muslims?
PRESBYTERIAN wrote: The Christian God is very clear on what will happen to those who have never heard of Jesus Christ
No Paul is very clear, not God, Jesus never met Paul personally; he had a supposed 'vision' after he killed numerous Christians; call me ignorant; but his 'vision' was a mental condition out of self-regret for his past actions.
PRESBYTERIAN wrote: and it is found in Romans chapter 9. God says" i will have mercy on whom i have mercy"
PRESBYTERIAN wrote: he will both show his love and his wrath so needs 2 types of people. However mankind will still be punished if they reject his salvation.please read the above named chapter it will answer alot of your questions about "lovable God"
Why does a lovable God need human sacrifice? Is there any logical reason he couldn't forgive sins without bloodshed? Can you give me a clear cut answer?
In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.
14 Million Arab Christians? if these figures are true then they need to repent and fast they have changed the name of from YAWEH to Allah and the only reason they did this is to try and avoid persecution. the TRUE arab believers are a minority just like everywhere else in the world including UK and are very cruely oppressed in the east. FACT!
You're aware that Allah is Arabic for "God", right? Do Frenchmen need to repent because they changed the name of YHWH to "Dieu"?

Goat
Site Supporter

Post #14

Post by Goat »

flitzerbiest wrote:
PRESBYTERIAN wrote:
Murad wrote:
You're aware that Allah is Arabic for "God", right? Do Frenchmen need to repent because they changed the name of YHWH to "Dieu"?
Or how about those English people when they call Yahweh God? Boy, do they need to repent!
“What do you think science is? There is nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. So which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?�

Steven Novella

flitzerbiest
Sage

Post #15

Post by flitzerbiest »

Goat wrote:
flitzerbiest wrote:
PRESBYTERIAN wrote:
Murad wrote:
PRESBYTERIAN wrote:
and it is found in Romans chapter 9. God says" i will have mercy on whom i have mercy"
Or how about those English people when they call Yahweh God? Boy, do they need to repent!
That was my original text, but I decided that French people make better sport. Besides, the only reason I checked out this thread in the first place was that the title confused me--I thought perhaps it was referring to the "wath of god", and came in to see if Elmer Fudd was posting.

RDCH
Student

Post #16

Post by RDCH »

Murad wrote:
So the islamic God 'Allah' is a cruel, merciless God then?

Burninglight
Guru

Re: Wath if you never heard of Jesus?

Post #17

Post by Burninglight »

dandlerespawn wrote:Wath if you never heard of Jesus? Or those who never heard the gospel of Jesus Christ, will they be save or not?
Watch the link below. It is a video of argue between Oprah and her audience. And our preacher Bro. Eli Soriano commented on the said argue.

*There is lot of topics in one of his site. http://esoriano.wordpress.com/

resources:
http://esoriano.wordpress.com/
http://www.youtube.com

*sorry for mbad grammar*
The heavens declare the glory of God; so, men are without excuse. As far as the children dying shortly after birth, they'll have a chance to make a decision after their death. Those who become mentally ill, they will know when God communicates to them.
Some people ask these questions as an attempt to justify themsleves. If I can see this, how much more can God see. They should be concerned with the light God has given them now.
It's written, "How shall we escape the judgment of God if we negelect so great a salvation?" No matter how remote a place is God has been there before any missonary. People have the laws written on their heart. Any one that seeks God will find Him when they serach with all the heart soul and mind.

rreppy
Student

Post #18

Post by rreppy »

Are any of you people seriously arguing that the billions of people on Earth who are NOT calling their god by the same label as the other billions do, that they will be somehow severely punished or eternally damned?
If you really believe in a God that is that petty, cruel, and vindictive, then I feel sorry for you.
I'm not even going to dignify it with an argument. I just feel sorry for you.

rreppy
Student

Post #19

Post by rreppy »

Are any of you people seriously arguing that the billions of people on Earth who are NOT calling their god by the same label as the other billions do, that they will be somehow severely punished or eternally damned?
If you really believe in a God that is that petty, cruel, and vindictive, then I feel sorry for you.

ttruscott
Site Supporter

Post #20

Post by ttruscott »

rreppy wrote:Are any of you people seriously arguing that the billions of people on Earth who are NOT calling their god by the same label as the other billions do, that they will be somehow severely punished or eternally damned?

Eveyone heard the gospel before they chose to accept or reject the One True GOD in the spirit world before the creation of the earth...
Colossians 1:23
if indeed you continue in the faith firmly established and steadfast, and not moved away from the hope of the gospel that you have heard, which was proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, was made a minister.

since no one has given notice they heard this proclamation here on earth. So none has an excuse. You can drop you oh soh sincere self righteousness now.

No one who chose to accept GOD when they heard the proclamation of the gospel in the spirit world before the creation of the earth will ever go to hell no matter what name he calls the One True God because he is calling on the one true GOD and not a false god with the same name.

Elementary stuff here, someone is shy a few months homework.

But peace to all,

Ted
PCE Theology as I see it...

We had an existence with a free will in Sheol before the creation of the physical universe. Here we chose to be able to become holy or to be eternally evil in YHWH's sight. Then the physical universe was created and all sinners were sent to earth.

This theology debunks the need to base Christianity upon the blasphemy of creating us in Adam's sin.