Post by Lonely »

Does it offend you, too?

Fatihah
Banned
Banned

Post #351

Post by Fatihah »

ChaosBorders wrote:
Fatihah wrote: Response: Yet you can not quote any post of mine in which I say that any specific thing only one person has done is humanly impossible, thus your whole point is a baseless strawman to hide from the fact that the challenge does confirm that Muhammad is a true prophet. Adding the fact that you're still dodging the challenge, your own illogical stance is evidence ti the fact that Muhamnad has been proven to be a true prohet. Thanks for the clarification.
We didn't dodge the challenge. We already showed you were wrong. Repeatedly. And you really might want to try using spell check before you post.
Response: To the contrary, it is you, as well as others, who have been proven wrong repeatedly, and denying that your dodging the challenge. The fact that the challenge requires you conquering a nation is clear proof that you're dodging the challenge, for you rule no nation.

ChaosBorders
Site Supporter

Post #352

Post by ChaosBorders »

Fatihah wrote: Response: To the contrary, it is you, as well as others, who have been proven wrong repeatedly, and denying that your dodging the challenge. The fact that the challenge requires you conquering a nation is clear proof that you're dodging the challenge, for you rule no nation.
I'm a college student. That I am unable to go conquer a nation proves absolutely nothing regarding Mohammad. Even if I did go conquer a nation, you'd just claim I had done so without using a book. If that's really your 'proof,' you're not using even a semblance of logic anymore. Not that you really ever were...

Fatihah
Banned
Banned

Post #353

Post by Fatihah »

AkiThePirate wrote:
[color=violet]Fatihah[/color] wrote:you can not quote any post of mine in which I say that any specific thing only one person has done is humanly impossible, thus your whole point is a baseless strawman
Really?:
Those are just three.
Response: And as we can see, neither quotes say it. Once again displaying an inability to comprehend simple basic english.

Fatihah
Banned
Banned

Post #354

Post by Fatihah »

AkiThePirate wrote:
[color=violet]Fatihah[/color] wrote:Response: Now after stating your belief in cake-eating sperm (post 271), you now want me to disprove you again. Your belief in cake-eating sperm as a proof is the proof of your faulty logic.
Without using analogies.

Analogies are no way to properly disprove something.
Show which premise is faulty or show why the conclusion does not logically follow, please.
Response: Yet you've been using your belief of cake-eating sperm as an analogy to disprove something. Thus your logic is not only flawed but reeks of hypocrisy.

Fatihah
Banned
Banned

Post #355

Post by Fatihah »

Pazuzu bin Hanbi wrote:
Fatihah wrote:Response: There's the statement. Where's the proof?
Oh, it’s you!! From that other religious education forum. I recognise your catchphrase. :shock:
Response: Yes. It is me. (smiles).

Fatihah
Banned
Banned

Post #356

Post by Fatihah »

ChaosBorders wrote:
Fatihah wrote: Response: To the contrary, it is you, as well as others, who have been proven wrong repeatedly, and denying that your dodging the challenge. The fact that the challenge requires you conquering a nation is clear proof that you're dodging the challenge, for you rule no nation.
I'm a college student. That I am unable to go conquer a nation proves absolutely nothing regarding Mohammad. Even if I did go conquer a nation, you'd just claim I had done so without using a book. If that's really your 'proof,' you're not using even a semblance of logic anymore. Not that you really ever were...
Response: Then how unfortunate it is to watch a college student use kindergarten logic. And since you've once again failed to provide proof that my evidence is false, it's a wonder if college is even your forte.

Jester
Prodigy

Post #357

Post by Jester »

Moderator Action

The civility of this discussion has clearly broken down. I see very little content being offered by any poster, and many comments.

Between that, and the lack of a debatable question in the original post, I am locking the thread.
We must continually ask ourselves whether victory has become more central to our goals than truth.