Is it easy to prove Allah exists?

Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

Lonely
Student

Is it easy to prove Allah exists?

Post #1

Post by Lonely »

Kindly, help me to convert to Islam by proving that Allah exists.

sarabellum

Hi...

Post #161

Post by sarabellum »

It seems to me that Allah would be at least as easy to prove as the Christian "version" of Allah...
(Since both are the same.....God of Abraham?)

IMO...

Jacob Simonsky
Apprentice

Re: Is it easy to prove Allah exists?

Post #162

Post by Jacob Simonsky »

Lonely wrote:Kindly, help me to convert to Islam by proving that Allah exists.

God cannot be proven...

It is my opinion that you should remain in whatever religion, or none, that you are currently in. The reasons are:

1. There is only one God, after all, and He has no preference. Of that I am sure.
2. There are cultural considerations. It is not generally a good idea to make such a radical change in religion that it results in you being anything like an outsider.
3. Last is simply that it is clear that you do not want to convert at all. I think it is much more likely that you are having a spot of fun with your topic statement. No one should ever convert to another religion unless they are personally convinced that it is the proper move for them. If you need others to convince you then you definitely should not make any change.

As I said before religions are products of the earth and the small minds of men. When we leave this planet we will leave religions also. There will be no scriptures or bishops or mullahs or priests or rabbis in heaven. All such titles have no place in between souls and God in heaven. The reason is because we will then have a greater understanding of the limitations of the earth we just left.

Does God exist? There is a great spiritual source which we call "God/Allah/Alla" (English/Arabic/Aramaic). In order for our small minds to better comprehend, we give personage to God but my truth is that God is entirely unknowable, being incredibly advanced and beyond us. It is factual that God cannot be proven. We can give testimony that He does and be insistent with it but that does not constitute proof. It is only informed opinion.

The following paragraph applies only if you are false. If you are sincere in your question then please pardon my skepticism.

Why are you considering a change in religion in the first place? Or are you having fun with us as I suspect... If you want to know why I suggest this it is because I have encountered Christians in the past, two right here on this forum, who pretended to be non Christians in some devious attempt to demonstrate how superior their particular faith is. Trouble is that any superior faith would not (should not) have, as adherents, anyone who would behave in such a way.

Whatever your religious affiliation right now, if you are happy and comfortable then stay there. Because in Islam you will find the very same God that you probably worship now. The differences are mostly cultural and the Quran scripture is much more advanced in certain ways but those are not factors that will keep the good person out of heaven.
Please do not ask me to provide evidence of what I claim. I have no interest in persuading anyone to believe as I do.

Jew, Christian and Muslim... all equal in G-d's eye.

happy forever
Apprentice

Post #163

Post by happy forever »

Lonely wrote:Kindly, help me to convert to Islam by proving that Allah exists.
First, I introduce myself.
I am an Arab Muslim, fresh graduate from Al Azhar, my wish is to work as a caller for Islam.

I will try to break the barriers of languages and will try to guide you to the way in which you can get right information about Islam.

Do you know what is the meaning of the word " Allah"?
Al: the
Ilah: God
Allah: The One True God.
Islam: means submission to Allah The One True God.
Muslim: Who submits to Allah
So you can call any believer of The God a Muslim.
Who is Allah?
Allah is the Creator of all what are in the heaven and the earth.
Allah is the first, without a beginning.
Allah is not part of the universe. He is not a creature or like his creatures because his is without a beginnning. If he is with a beginning, then he is created, if he is created, then who created him? Who created him is The Creator so The Creator is The First and The Last, without a beginning and without an end.
Allah is All-knower, All-seeing, All-hearing because who grants you with mind is not insane and who grants you with eyes is not blind and who grants you with ears is not deaf.
He is The All- knower and All-seeinig and All-hearing because he knows you and all around you and all what you know and all what you don't know. He sees you and all around you and all what you see and all what you don't see.
He hears you and all around you and all what you hear and all what you don't hear.
The evidence:
Who makes your eyes see?who makes your ears hear? who makes your brain works? who makes your heart beats? who makes every atom of your body? who moves every electron of your cells? Who makes you grow? who makes you die?
You are not the only creature in the universe.

Jacob Simonsky
Apprentice

Post #164

Post by Jacob Simonsky »

Excellent.
Please do not ask me to provide evidence of what I claim. I have no interest in persuading anyone to believe as I do.

Jew, Christian and Muslim... all equal in G-d's eye.

Goat
Site Supporter

Post #165

Post by Goat »

happy forever wrote: The evidence:
Who makes your eyes see?who makes your ears hear? who makes your brain works? who makes your heart beats? who makes every atom of your body? who moves every electron of your cells? Who makes you grow? who makes you die?
When it comes for evidence for Allah, why assume that ANYBODY makes your eyes see, your ears hear, or your brain work?

This is known as the logical fallacy as 'argument from personal belief' or 'argument from incredulity' AKA 'argument from ignorance'.
“What do you think science is? There is nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. So which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?�

Steven Novella

happy forever
Apprentice

Post #166

Post by happy forever »

Goat wrote:
When it comes for evidence for Allah, why assume that ANYBODY makes your eyes see, your ears hear, or your brain work?

This is known as the logical fallacy as 'argument from personal belief' or 'argument from incredulity' AKA 'argument from ignorance'.
The God, The Creator is not the imagination of anyone, but we can know him through our mind and through His creation.

He is the One God, Who has no partner.Nothing is like Him.

He is the Creator, not created, nor a part of His creation. The God is not a human or like humans because if he is like his creatures then he is with a beginning. If god is with a beginning then he is created. If god is created, then he is a creature and who created him is the God. That is why God is without a beginning, without an end.

He is The First, The Last, and The Everlasting; He was when nothing was, and will be when nothing else remains.

He is the All-Knowing, and All-Merciful, the Supreme, the Sovereign. He knows all what happened, all what is happening and all what will happen.

He is All-Powerful. The God doesn’t rely on anything because He is The One; anything else is made by Him.

The God is controlling the affairs of all the kingdoms.

The One God creates what He wills. He didn’t create His creatures in vain then he slept or else this universe would vanish.

He creates and gives provision, and gives death and gives life. His command and decree are carried out throughout the heavens and on earth, above it and below it, in the oceans and in the air. He has knowledge of all things and knows the number of all things.

The description of Allah taken from The Munificent Quran by Ibn AlQaim.

http://www.islamawareness.net/Allah/greatness.html

happy forever
Apprentice

Post #167

Post by happy forever »

Goat wrote:

The God, The Creator is not the imagination of anyone, but we can know him through our mind and through His creation.

He is the Creator, not created, nor a part of His creation. The God is not a human or like humans because if he is like his creatures then he is with a beginning. If god is with a beginning then he is created. If god is created, then he is a creature and who created him is the God. That is why God is without a beginning, without an end.

He is The First, The Last, and The Everlasting; He was when nothing was, and will be when nothing else remains.

He is the All-Knowing, and All-Merciful, the Supreme, the Sovereign. He knows all what happened, all what is happening and all what will happen.

He is All-Powerful. The God doesn’t rely on anything because He is The One; anything else is made by Him.

The God is controlling the affairs of all the kingdoms.

The One God creates what He wills. He didn’t create His creatures in vain then he slept or else this universe would vanish.

This is the description of Allah by Ibn Alquim borrowed from The Munificent Quran.

http://www.islamawareness.net/Allah/greatness.html

Goat
Site Supporter

Post #168

Post by Goat »

happy forever wrote:
Goat wrote:

That is the typical rhetoric from believers.. but can you show that this is true ? Again, you repeat the same logical fallacy.

And this is the logical fallacy known as 'special pleading'.. where you are giving an answer to an conundrum by attributing a property to God 'not having a beginning' that is not the same as anything else. However, word games is not evidence of anything.

How can you show that you are saying the truth? I am not taking about what your beliefs are, but rather, can you show your beliefs are true?
“What do you think science is? There is nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. So which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?�

Steven Novella

happy forever
Apprentice

Post #169

Post by happy forever »

[/quote]

Effil Tower is made by itself.

Goat
Site Supporter

Post #170

Post by Goat »

happy forever wrote:
Effil Tower is made by itself.[/quote]

In your very bad example, you are making a bad analogy.

Items such as the The Eiffel Tower are not self replicating self catalyzing chemical reactions. It does not replicate itself, and therefore is not a valid analogy for life.

Steven Novella