God must be crazy! if this be true!!--1

Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

shubhamgarg1993
Student

God must be crazy! if this be true!!--1

Post #1

Post by shubhamgarg1993 »

Put simply, the basic premise of the Abrahamic beliefs (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) are as follows:
- God is just, kind, perfect
- This life is our first and last life
- God is testing us here
- Based on the marks we obtain in this test, we will go to either Heaven or Hell.
The differences between Judaism, Christianity and Islam lie only in
- the testing criteria and the description of Heaven and Hell
- the level of fanaticism required for passing this Test.
But the basic construct is same – One Life which is Test, God is best examiner, and Result is Pass (Heaven) or Fail (Hell) .
Let us evaluate this basic construct critically through a series of examples, and decide whether it is logically plausible.

Many children die in the wombs. Now as per Islam or Christianity would they go to Heaven or Hell? Most scholars of Islam and Christianity say they go to Heaven because they never did anything wrong in their lives.
Now my question is “Did they even have an option to do anything wrong?�
Is God not being partial by clearing one candidate even without starting his examination, and another one has to keep giving test after test continuously for 100 years!

Many children die young before they reach maturity. Even the wrong acts they do are not out of willful desire to do something wrong but out of innocence. Would they reach Heaven or Hell?
If they reach Heaven, then why does God not kill everyone in their childhood and ensure a seat in Heaven for them? Is God not being unjust and imperfect?
If they reach Hell, what was their fault?
Say twins were born. Both lived same innocent life for first 3 years. Then one died. He will go straight to Heaven. The other remained innocent for next few years, then got into bad company, became an Apostate/Kafir and died at age of 60. Now he should go to Hell, as per the Books.
Is this not God’s crime that he made him live for 60 years and not his brother? Had he killed both at same age of 3 years, both would have gone to Heaven!
So if there is one life and permanent Heaven/Hell, it proves God is unjust.

A person is born insane. His mental faculties have not developed beyond say, age of five. But he lives a long life. Will he go to Hell or Heaven?
Again the same questions as above rise. And result in either God being unjust or concept of one life as test to enter Heaven/Hell being wrong.

One person is born in family of Hindu, another in home of an atheist, one as a Muslim and another as a Christian. Based on what they imbibe from their respective societies, they become a devout Hindu, Atheist, Muslim and Christian respectively.
Now as per Islam, only those who believe in Quran and Muhammad can go to Heaven. As per Christians, only those who surrender to Jesus can go to Heaven.
So who will go where?
Definitely the Hindu and Atheist are bound to go to Hell. Now my question is “Was God not unjust by not giving everyone birth in family of Muslim or Christian, whosoever is correct?�
What is my fault if I was born and brought up in a Hindu family and never got any reason to be convinced by Quran or Bible? Why has God planned my stay in Hell from advance?

A person who is devout follower of Islam believes that children go to Heaven because that is what scholars teach him. So as a noble example of self-sacrifice, he starts killing children. His logic is that, even if I have to burn in Hell forever, I should do my best to ensure that these innocent children get reservation for Paradise!
Thus he is doing a selfless social service. Will he go to Heaven or Hell?
If he goes to Heaven, then Allah or God is setting a wrong example for people to follow.
If he goes to Hell, then selflessness is bad.
Further, since no one will actually know who will go where until doomsday comes, it means God has already spread enough confusion to motivate many innocent selfless social workers to follow the path of infanticide and killing!

do wait for another part of this topic for other questions(15 total) i didn't wish to make this topic a lengthy one.

ttruscott
Site Supporter

Re: God must be crazy! if this be true!!--1

Post #11

Post by ttruscott »

shubhamgarg1993 wrote:Put simply, the basic premise of the Abrahamic beliefs (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) are as follows:
- God is just, kind, perfect
- This life is our first and last life
- God is testing us here
Put simply you need to learn more about which you write...

Peace, Ted
PCE Theology as I see it...

We had an existence with a free will in Sheol before the creation of the physical universe. Here we chose to be able to become holy or to be eternally evil in YHWH's sight. Then the physical universe was created and all sinners were sent to earth.

This theology debunks the need to base Christianity upon the blasphemy of creating us in Adam's sin.

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Post #12

Post by McCulloch »

Burninglight is on record as claiming that Mormonism teaches contrary to what Christians believe and that Mormonism is a cult.
McCulloch wrote: What do you mean by the word cult?

Q. What is the difference between a cult and a denomination?
A. About two hundred years.

Most scholars no longer refer to any new or unorthodox religious movements as cults.
Burninglight wrote: A cult is more than 200 years difference. Christianity was considered a cult 2000 years ago. Islam & Christianity are not cults; they are major world religions.
You seem to be making my point for me. OK, maybe it takes more than 200 years and less than 2000, but essentially, Burninglight seems to agree that cults can transform into world religions.
Burninglight wrote: A cult is usually a small band of people
There are over 14 million Mormons.
Burninglight wrote: by comparison that has weird ceremonies that lead its members into a maze of deception that allows them to be manipulated and controlled.
To me, most religious ceremonies are weird. Isn't that amazing, 14 million deceived, manipulated and controlled people. Wow!
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John

Burninglight
Guru

Post #13

Post by Burninglight »

McCulloch wrote:Burninglight is on record as claiming that Mormonism teaches contrary to what Christians believe and that Mormonism is a cult.
McCulloch wrote: What do you mean by the word cult?

Q. What is the difference between a cult and a denomination?
A. About two hundred years.

Most scholars no longer refer to any new or unorthodox religious movements as cults.
Burninglight wrote: A cult is more than 200 years difference. Christianity was considered a cult 2000 years ago. Islam & Christianity are not cults; they are major world religions.
You seem to be making my point for me. OK, maybe it takes more than 200 years and less than 2000, but essentially, Burninglight seems to agree that cults can transform into world religions.
Burninglight wrote: A cult is usually a small band of people
There are over 14 million Mormons.
Burninglight wrote: by comparison that has weird ceremonies that lead its members into a maze of deception that allows them to be manipulated and controlled.
To me, most religious ceremonies are weird. Isn't that amazing, 14 million deceived, manipulated and controlled people. Wow!
Look, if you are going to reference me, then don't mine quote. Quote all I said in the sentence at least: "A cult is usually a small band of people by comparison" You left out "by comparison" (to major world religions). These religions consists of a majority of the world's population. 14 million is a small band; in fact, a very small band compared to some 5 billion people in this comparison of major world religions.

Mormons don't even believe in the same God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob like Christians, Muslims and Jews do. Their god is Adam, and Jesus is Satan's brother. If that isn't far out and weird then what the hell is but hell itself? Now, atheism is even a smaller band when you consider how many people believe in the spiritual realm. They are freakishly small BY COMPARISON!
:blink:
Finally, I said, "Christanity was considered a cult some 2000 years ago," but it wasn't and isn't! Denominations are not cults. "A religious denomination is a subgroup within a religion that operates under a common name, tradition, and identity."

SilenceInMotion
Banned
Banned

Post #14

Post by SilenceInMotion »

shubhamgarg1993 wrote: 1.
Many children die in the wombs. Now as per Islam or Christianity would they go to Heaven or Hell? Most scholars of Islam and Christianity say they go to Heaven because they never did anything wrong in their lives.
Is God not being partial by clearing one candidate even without starting his examination, and another one has to keep giving test after test continuously for 100 years!
Unborn children probably do not go to Heaven or Hell. They rather just die. To put it painfully obvious, an unborn child is not born.

Many tend to labor under the delusion that abortion was never a thing until the 20th century. It has been around since the dawn of man. In the book of Leviticus, injury to a fetus is punishable by a fine.
But because of the continual tampering of Scripture and religious fanaticism, abortion has somehow been equated to murder by many. This is largely Protestants. Most Catholics consider it a mortal sin, probably on the same tier as adultery and the like.

Burninglight
Guru

Post #15

Post by Burninglight »

SilenceInMotion wrote:
Unborn children probably do not go to Heaven or Hell. They rather just die. To put it painfully obvious, an unborn child is not born.

Many tend to labor under the delusion that abortion was never a thing until the 20th century. It has been around since the dawn of man. In the book of Leviticus, injury to a fetus is punishable by a fine.
But because of the continual tampering of Scripture and religious fanaticism, abortion has somehow been equated to murder by many. This is largely Protestants. Most Catholics consider it a mortal sin, probably on the same tier as adultery and the like.
"An unborn child is not born" That was deep. Just because they kill a child before he/she is born doesn't mean it is not murder! America is really screwed up. In this country, it is a federal offense to kill unborn baby eagle, but not an unborn baby child. It is surreal. It is like we are living among aliens that are trying to wipe out the human race. IMO, anyone who doesn't see a problem with abortion, unless there are medical reasons, or partial birth terminations, they are sub human to say the least!
Unborn children will be in heaven. Many mothers will see their miscarriages and ectopic & tubal pregnancies

SilenceInMotion
Banned
Banned

Post #16

Burninglight wrote:
SilenceInMotion wrote:

"An unborn child is not born" That was deep. Just because they kill a child before he/she is born doesn't mean it is not murder! America is really screwed up. In this country, it is a federal offense to kill unborn baby eagle, but not an unborn baby child. It is surreal. It is like we are living among aliens that are trying to wipe out the human race. IMO, anyone who doesn't see a problem with abortion unless there are medical reasons or partial birth terminations, they are sub human to say the least!
What is a person if it has never experienced consciousness or lives independently? They are only 'living' to the extent of sperm or an egg, only applicable as 'they' because they have no person until they are born.

Even the Old Law does not equate it to murder, why should that change with time? God is absolute, fetuses are property.
But because of grace, it is mortally sinful to get an abortion because it goes against the God granted order of things and is a mark of selfishness and vanity.

The fact of the matter is that all of what you are spouting is nonsense, has always been nonsense, and will always be nonsense. You kill millions of sperm everyday, and women kill eggs every month. The Bible does not count life as life until it is breathing and living independently, and with humans, self-aware and knowing good and evil.
There is nothing biblical or of logic that defends militant pro-lifers. They are all reactionist, misguided, hypocritical blowhards. All of them. If one really had a stand on life, they would do things such as adopt children instead of having them. At some point or another, every man partakes in another one's death. That's just the simple truth of it. But you don't see anyone complaining about things that actually require their input, they just blame others. Has it ever occurred that most abortions have to do with finances? And yet look at the billfolds of most evangelists harping away on TV.
That is what is sub-human. I would suggest that you open your eyes and digress with your hypocrisy.

Burninglight
Guru

Post #17

Post by Burninglight »

SilenceInMotion wrote:
Burninglight wrote:
SilenceInMotion wrote:

"An unborn child is not born" That was deep. Just because they kill a child before he/she is born doesn't mean it is not murder! America is really screwed up. In this country, it is a federal offense to kill unborn baby eagle, but not an unborn baby child. It is surreal. It is like we are living among aliens that are trying to wipe out the human race. IMO, anyone who doesn't see a problem with abortion unless there are medical reasons or partial birth terminations, they are sub human to say the least!
What is a person if it has never experienced consciousness or lives independently? They are only 'living' to the extent of sperm or an egg, only applicable as 'they' because they have no person until they are born.

Even the Old Law does not equate it to murder, why should that change with time? God is absolute, fetuses are property.
But because of grace, it is mortally sinful to get an abortion because it goes against the God granted order of things and is a mark of selfishness and vanity.

The fact of the matter is that all of what you are spouting is nonsense, has always been nonsense, and will always be nonsense. You kill millions of sperm everyday, and women kill eggs every month. The Bible does not count life as life until it is breathing and living independently, and with humans, self-aware and knowing good and evil.
There is nothing biblical or of logic that defends militant pro-lifers. They are all reactionist, misguided, hypocritical blowhards. All of them. If one really had a stand on life, they would do things such as adopt children instead of having them. At some point or another, every man partakes in another one's death. That's just the simple truth of it. But you don't see anyone complaining about things that actually require their input, they just blame others. Has it ever occurred that most abortions have to do with finances? And yet look at the billfolds of most evangelists harping away on TV.
That is what is sub-human. I would suggest that you open your eyes and digress with your hypocrisy.
There is no hypocrisy in my case to digress from. I am not condemning an act in others while I practice that same act. BTW, take a look a Matthew 7. Please show the Biblical reference that an unborn child is just property or not considered life.

It is your opinion, that a child is nothing in the womb. That is what is truly nonsense. For your information, you were once in that sanctuary. Someone could have made a decision to abort you at one time. Life from God starts at conception.

Unborn children respond to music and their parent’s voice and bonding takes place. Look at how Elizabeth felt John jump in the womb when Mary approached her with Baby Jesus in the womb. It is a sick thought to think that spilled sperm and lost eggs are in the same category of a conception or a pregnancy. Just after a few weeks of conception the child has fingers & feet with nails fully form; in fact, one abortionist (doctor) quit abortions when he filmed one in action. The Baby was trying to dodge the instrument forceps. The child couldn't out maneuver it. When the instrument grabs the child to tear it apart, the child opened its mouth trying to scream in horror. Look it up it is called "The silent scream."

I don't think you are sub human, but I suppose you would say its just a fetus who doesn't feel pain. Have you ever observed an abortion? Maybe that might cure your deception and misgivings about life and death in the sanctuary of the womb. I would rather be a militant pro lifer than a militant pro death person! BTW, many Christians do adopt.

Just think for a minute. If everyone decided to abort every child they had, It wouldn't be long before the whole human race would be extinct. So just who in hell are these demons making the decisions and laws making it legal to abort human life? Is there any Biblical justification for it? If not, then, life and death is not our decision; it belongs in the hands of God no matter how early that life begins. The souls and the blood of those children cry out to God for justice, and there will be a mighty reckoning on the Day of Judgment.

SilenceInMotion
Banned
Banned

Post #18

Burninglight wrote: It is your opinion, that a child is nothing in the womb. That is what is truly nonsense. For your information, you were once in that sanctuary. Someone could have made a decision to abort you at one time. Life from God starts at conception.
If I was aborted, I wouldn't know the difference because I would've never born to know the difference.
People know this deep down, I believe, which is why for something considered to be a virtual holocaust, there isn't much action as one would expect in light of an actual holocaust.
Unborn children respond to music and their parent’s voice and bonding takes place. Look at how Elizabeth felt John jump in the womb when Mary approached her with Baby Jesus in the womb. It is a sick thought to think that spilled sperm and lost eggs are in the same category of a conception or a pregnancy. Just after a few weeks of conception the child has fingers & feet with nails fully form; in fact, one abortionist (doctor) quit abortions when he filmed one in action. The Baby was trying to dodge the instrument forceps. The child couldn't out maneuver it. When the instrument grabs the child to tear it apart, the child opened its mouth trying to scream in horror. Look it up it is called "The silent scream."
Unborn children react on stimulus and have no conscious during the time they can even be aborted without incident. After all, how is something conscious if it's brain hasn't even been fully programmed? Think of a yoke in a chicken egg. When you eat one for breakfast, do you even think of chicken? That is because it was never much of a chicken to begin with.
Many find this to be a desensitizing view, but the latter is double-edged. If one equates abortion to murder, then we are all murderers. All it takes is a bit of critical thought to meet that realization.
I don't think you are sub human, but I suppose you would say its just a fetus who doesn't feel pain. Have you ever observed an abortion? Maybe that might cure your deception and misgivings about life and death in the sanctuary of the womb. I would rather be a militant pro lifer than a militant pro death person! BTW, many Christians do adopt.
I am pro-life. I simply do not equate abortion to murder because there is not enough biblical or logical standing to do so. I see abortion as an unfortunate product of vanity and an act thereof. It is a cumulative sin in society which in time becomes a major issue worthy of attention, but I just do not agree with calling any one would-be mother a murderer.
Just think for a minute. If everyone decided to abort every child they had, It wouldn't be long before the whole human race would be extinct. So just who in hell are these demons making the decisions and laws making it legal to abort human life? Is there any Biblical justification for it? If not, then, life and death is not our decision; it belongs in the hands of God no matter how early that life begins. The souls and the blood of those children cry out to God for justice, and there will be a mighty reckoning on the Day of Judgment.
I'm very Catholic in my view of abortion. Just as I detest the choice of abortion, I don't issue the conviction to any one person, but to the object of abortion itself.
It's not about murder to me, but rather deviating from the natural order by God. I group abortion with things such as homosexuality.
Last edited by SilenceInMotion on Wed May 16, 2012 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Burninglight
Guru

Post #19

Post by Burninglight »

SilenceInMotion wrote:
Burninglight wrote:
SilenceInMotion wrote: It is your opinion, that a child is nothing in the womb. That is what is truly nonsense. For your information, you were once in that sanctuary. Someone could have made a decision to abort you at one time. Life from God starts at conception.
If I was aborted, I wouldn't know the difference because I would've never born to know the difference.
People know this deep down, I believe, which is why for something considered to be a virtual holocaust, there isn't much action as one would expect in light of an actual holocaust.
Unborn children react on stimulus and have no conscious during the time they can even be aborted without incident. After all, how is something conscious if it's brain hasn't even been fully programmed? Think of a yoke in a chicken egg. When you eat one for breakfast, do you even think of chicken? That is because it was never much of a chicken to begin with.
Many find this to be a desensitizing view, but the latter is double-edged. If one equates abortion to murder, then we are all murderers. All it takes is a bit of critical thought to meet that realization.
I am pro-life. I simply do not equate abortion to murder because there is not enough biblical or logical standing to do so. I see abortion as an unfortunate product of vanity and an act thereof. It is a cumulative sin in society which in time becomes a major issue worthy of attention, but I just do not agree with calling any one would-be mother a murderer.
I'm very Catholic in my view of abortion. Just as I detest the choice of abortion, I don't issue the conviction to any one person, but to the object of abortion itself.
It's not about murder to me, but rather deviating from the natural order by God. I group abortion with things such as homosexuality.
That is right you may not know the difference, but God does, and that is what matters when we really come down to it, but you should research the effect it has on women in the way of guilt.

A woman's egg is just like an egg of a chicken in a way. It needs to come in contact with sperm once the conception starts it is sacred that is for a human child not the chicken.

Look that is fine; just stick to your Catholic views about this topic, and you should be fine. I didn't want to argue about it.
Peace