Origin of non-christian religions

Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

wx47

Origin of non-christian religions

Post #1

Post by wx47 »

Hi everyone,

I would like to ask question about origin of non-christian religions (this is my first post :-), I'm christian )
OK - so I've been thinking and idea came:
As a christian, I believe in God, his creation of universe . There are, however, other religions such as buddhism, taoism, muslim, etc.
They don't believe in God *AND* because God is one who created universe (and they don't believe in him), their gods doesn't exist. Because there is good (God) and then evil (absence of God) - and they don't believe in him, are they product of evil (I mean those religions) ?
Are they work of evil to draw attention not to God, but to something other ?
OK, and last question - (if answer to last question is yes) - are those people evil / bad becouse there are spreading their non-christian religion ? (maybe there don't mean to do bad thing - they believe that they are doing good, but unknowingly doing bad)

(DISCLAIMER: I do not want to harass or find excuse to disdain non-christian people, I just want to know answer to stated questions)

Many thanks

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Post #121

Post by McCulloch »

:warning: Moderator Warning
Please review our Rules.
happy forever wrote: Don't you know that the false evolution tries hardly to answer by in a stupid way?
Do try to keep at least the appearance of civility.

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Post #122

Post by McCulloch »

happy forever wrote: Worship the sun which orbits to lighten your day unintentionally then let you sleep in dark unintentionally for the sake of your eyes!!
Allah apparently makes the sun orbit the earth. Those who have abandoned ancient alleged revelations from the gods and looked for truth in the facts have found that the earth orbits the sun.
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John

isa_muhammad
Student

Post #123

Post by isa_muhammad »

McCulloch wrote: Allah apparently makes the sun orbit the earth..
This is nonsense :D
Almighty God (Allah/Jehovah/Hashem) does not tell us this, either in the Qur'an, or any other Scripture.
Do you still use the term 'sunset', even though you know that the sun doesn't literally set? I do :blink:

Language is full of colloquialisms.

happy forever
Apprentice

Post #124

Post by happy forever »

isa_muhammad wrote:
McCulloch wrote: Allah apparently makes the sun orbit the earth..
This is nonsense :D
Almighty God (Allah/Jehovah/Hashem) does not tell us this, either in the Qur'an, or any other Scripture.
Do you still use the term 'sunset', even though you know that the sun doesn't literally set? I do :blink:

Language is full of colloquialisms.
No, this is not true.

How you dare to put the name of Allah among other unknown names.

Who are you?

isa_muhammad
Student

Post #125

Post by isa_muhammad »

happy forever wrote:
Who are you?
Who are you? :D
Almighty God is the Creator of the universe (English lang.)
God is known by many different words/names in various languages..
eg. Dieu (French lang.)

happy forever
Apprentice

Post #126

Post by happy forever »

isa_muhammad wrote:
happy forever wrote:
Who are you?
Who are you? :D
Almighty God is the Creator of the universe (English lang.)
God is known by many different words/names in various languages..
eg. Dieu (French lang.)
May I know your language and religion?

All the best

isa_muhammad
Student

Post #127

Post by isa_muhammad »

happy forever wrote: May I know your language and religion?
Certainly..
Language: English
Religion: Islam (Formerly Christianity)
:)

happy forever
Apprentice

Post #128

Post by happy forever »

isa_muhammad wrote:
happy forever wrote: May I know your language and religion?
Certainly..
Language: English
Religion: Islam (Formerly Christianity)
:)
Salam my Muslim brother,

30. And have not the ones who disbelieved seen that the heavens and the earth were an integrated
(mass), then We unseamed them, and of water We have made every living thing? Would they then
not believe?
31. And We have made in the earth anchorages (i.e., the mountains) so that it should not reel with them,
and We made therein ravines (Or; passageways) as ways, that possibly they would be guided.
32. And We have made the heaven as a roof well-preserved, and (yet still) from its signs they are veering
away.
33. And He (is) The One Who created the night and the daytime, and the sun and the moon, each
swimming in an orbit.
[21:30/33]

Read these miraculous Ayats and meditate their meanings.

Allah says that the night and the day and the sun and the moon each in an orbit swimming. Around what?
The earth.
The literal translation of the Arabic use of sunrise and sunset is:
The sun easts and the sun wests. In Arabic we can use "east and west" as verbs.

The Quran is the source of knowldge coming from The Creator not creatures.
So earth brother doesn't orbit around the sun, it is the sun that orbits around the earth.

The last sign of The Day of The Hour is that the sun will east from the west and in that day forgiveness will not be accepted any more.

What is Jehovah and Hashem?
Hashem is an Arabic male name.

Allah "الله" is the name which Allah choose for Himself, its meaning is deep from earth till the seventh heaven. Who can know the whole meaning of Allah?

"No god but Allah" "La Ilah Ila Allah".

May Allah grant you the best of this life and the best of afterlife.

Adurumus
Scholar

Post #129

Post by Adurumus »

happy forever wrote:The Quran is the source of knowldge coming from The Creator not creatures.
So earth brother doesn't orbit around the sun, it is the sun that orbits around the earth.
Am I correct in saying that you believe the sun literately orbits the Earth? I just want to make sure before gathering literature.
[center]Let me light the way[/center]

happy forever
Apprentice

Post #130

Post by happy forever »

Adurumus wrote:
happy forever wrote:The Quran is the source of knowldge coming from The Creator not creatures.
Am I correct in saying that you believe the sun literately orbits the Earth? I just want to make sure before gathering literature.
You gather literature? Or you gather scientific facts?
Don't you know that the words of Allah are doubtless?

Read this fact:

"He it is Who created for you all that is in the earth. Then turned He to the heaven, and fashioned it as seven heavens. And He is knower of all things. (29)" [2:29]

In many Ayah in the munificent Quran, will find "The heavens and the earth".
The heavens are a thing and the earth is another thing and they all constitute one thing.

The earth is not just a planet with its sisters or broken part of a star or part of a galaxy, or there are many earths in the universe.
These are all lies and nothing is called universe and the word universe never mentioned in The Quran.

I believe in Allah and His great miraculous words, how can I leave him and follow lies of a creature like me?!!!