Have a Question On Islam! Please Answer!

Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

shubhamgarg1993
Student

Have a Question On Islam! Please Answer!

Post #1

Post by shubhamgarg1993 »

i have some questions but i would try to get answers one by one !!

question 1 ::>

"
what will happen to a non-muslim who is good in all respects, but since from childhood he has been taught that his own religion is best.. does not accept Islam , but is good to humanity in all respects.. through his action , deeds, and thinking also ? what will happen to him at the day of judgement ?
to clarify my question ..
i would add that he does accept the quran as scripture of god and thinks book of his own religion is from god. He also does not believe the stories of quran and says that"" since these stories of miracles are unscientific and i would not believe them unless i see them with my eyes.""
((he pointed towards the storiy of spiltting moon in two and converting humans into monkeys etc..))""

what will happen to him at the day of judgement ? heaven or hell ?

i would like a short and straight forward answer !! thanks.

Murad
Guru

Post #2

Post by Murad »

shubhamgarg1993 wrote: i would like a short and straight forward answer !! thanks.
There is no short & straight forward answer when it comes to polytheism & paganism.
You should not worry about something you don't believe in; stick with hinduism.
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" without being put to the test?
We have tested those before them, for GOD must distinguish those who are truthful, and He must expose the liars.

(Quran 29:2-3)

----
Why Jesus is NOT God
---

shubhamgarg1993
Student

Post #3

Post by shubhamgarg1993 »

Murad wrote:
shubhamgarg1993 wrote: i would like a short and straight forward answer !! thanks.
There is no short & straight forward answer when it comes to polytheism & paganism.
You should not worry about something you don't believe in; stick with hinduism.
neither i am a polytheist .. nor a pagan or idol worshipper!!! please if there's no straight forward answer i welcome a long answer too!!

Pazuzu bin Hanbi
Sage

Post #4

Post by Pazuzu bin Hanbi »

Short answer: that person will go to hell and suffer everlasting torment FOREVER. Literally for all eternity. All praise the ever–loving, supremely merciful allah! :blink:
لا إلـــــــــــــــــــــــــــه

isa_muhammad
Student

Re: Have a Question On Islam! Please Answer!

Post #5

Post by isa_muhammad »

shubhamgarg1993 wrote:
Almighty God knows who will be in heaven & hell .. many people will go to hell FOR A VERY LONG TIME, but eventually go to heaven (paradise).

It's all about the heart & sincerity. The word 'kafir' literally means 'one who covers truth', and that is knowingly & unknowingly
ie. on a subconscious level

.. so it's important for us to be honest to ourselves, as well as God.
Remember .. Almighty God wrongs nobody .. it is we who wrong ourselves.

Malachi-Zede-El
Banned
Banned

Post #6

Post by Malachi-Zede-El »

shubhamgarg1993 wrote:i have some questions but i would try to get answers one by one !!

"
what will happen to a non-muslim who is good in all respects, but since from childhood he has been taught that his own religion is best.. does not accept Islam , but is good to humanity in all respects.. through his action , deeds, and thinking also ? what will happen to him at the day of judgement ?
i would add that he does accept the quran as scripture of god and thinks book of his own religion is from god. He also does not believe the stories of quran and says that"" since these stories of miracles are unscientific and i would not believe them unless i see them with my eyes.""
((he pointed towards the storiy of spiltting moon in two and converting humans into monkeys etc..))""

Before one become a Muslim , Christian , Etc Etc , He / She should check out the History / Cultures , Language , Way of life . Their Teachers , Research , Useing the tools such as , Arabic / Aramic / Greek , Latin , Dictionary Of The Old / New Testament , Lexical Aids Old / New Testament , Concordance ,Strong's .Dictionaries . So you'll be able to Defend your Believe / Faith with Facts . Alway back up what your saying with Scriptures ., Not with long Testimony , Which can't be proven 99% of the time . Keyword here Research / Question everything . At anytime your not allow to question those who claim to be teacher get away from them because they're hideing something or don't have an answer . O:)

PeterTyel
Student

Post #7

Post by PeterTyel »

shubhamgarg1993 wrote:i have some questions but i would try to get answers one by one !!

"

Only Allah knows if a person will end up in Hell Fire og Jannah/paradise. So you can't tell were he will end. But to be a muslim you have to believe in Allah, and those who don't believe will end up in Hell.

So probably he will end up in Hell fire. :/

Burninglight
Guru

Post #8

Post by Burninglight »

"

Muslims believe that if you do good deeds and don't associate partners with Allah, Allah may grant you paradise, but they don't know even if they themselves will go to pradise, The Bible teaches that no one is good for all have sinned and come short of God's glory that that the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord Ro. 3:23 & 6:23 Those that reject Jesus as the son of God do not have life, but the wrath of God abides on them whether they are Muslim or not.