my question no. 2 on Islam? allah's knowledge complete??

Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

shubhamgarg1993
Student

my question no. 2 on Islam? allah's knowledge complete??

Post #1

Post by shubhamgarg1993 »

i had another thread where i asked a question on islam which was..
where will a good non muslim go heaven or hell?

the thread of question 1 lies here

now my second question==

allah brough out revealations as Torah (taurat), Psalms of David (zabur), Bible (injeel), and Quran...

now my question is
is knowledge of allah complete or incomplete?
if knowledge is complete then what mistakes were left in the first edition that he had to send a secon book to correct them? as if one leaves some defect in first book, he publishes a second edition to get them corrected. has allah also made mistakes in previous books??
----------------------------------------------------
argument 1:: the books got corrupted with time so He had to send another books. but now quran will not be corrupted because allah has taken duty to protect quran from being corrupted on Himself !!

this argument cannot be accepeted because it arises these questions:

))why quran will not be corrupted, who has changed?
allah has changed or people have changed that they will not corrupt books now?

)) why allah did not take duty of protecting older books?

)) did he not knew that people will corrupt books?has he learned this from experience? one who learns from experience does not have complete knowledge.

argument 2:: since human beings and human mind has evolved from a long time hence new books were given.As a student gets different books in different standards hence different were given with evolving human mind.
this argument cannot be logical because it arises these questions:

))books are changed when a student has passed and understood old books completely. have people completely understood old revealations?

)) new books are given to same student who was given old books. are today's people same people who had been given torah etc.? does this mean you are accepting rebirth?

))has human mind stopped to evolve after quran? has it stopped evolving after mohammad? instead we see that human thinking , surroundings etc. changed most in 20th century.

Murad
Guru

Post #2

Post by Murad »

Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" without being put to the test?
We have tested those before them, for GOD must distinguish those who are truthful, and He must expose the liars.

(Quran 29:2-3)

----
Why Jesus is NOT God
---

shubhamgarg1993
Student

Post #3

Post by shubhamgarg1993 »

[quote="Murad"]A frequently asked question, read through:

http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... hp?t=15108
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 9&start=60[/quote

ahh... all i could get there was jesus, christian, messiah, prophet... but my answer nowhere. only if you could specifically point to the comment or just take pain to copy paste i would be very thankful.

PeterTyel
Student

Post #4

Post by PeterTyel »

)) did he not knew that people will corrupt books?has he learned this from experience? one who learns from experience does not have complete knowledge
First: Torah (taurat), Psalms of David (zabur), Bible (injeel), was send to a certain People(The jews) on a certain time. And there was like 122.000 prophets send bu Allah, with proofs that he exist, but all 121.999 was send to certain people in a certain time, but Prophet Muhammed peace be with him, was send to the whole mankind and not only on certain time but a message until the last hour. This way Allah have garanted that it will not be corrupted and until today his words have been truth, it have not been corrupted yet.

The reason the Quran will not be corrupted it is because Allah himselfs will protect it, and it has been send to the whole mankind as a message until the last hour.

Second: Only Allah knows why. But probalby, and Im saying probably it is
because he gave the certain people the chance, it was a test to them, and some of them failed.

Third: you are asking question about God.
I want to ask you one question. Allah has created all, the universe, mankind, jinkind, the angels, the prophets every thing. He knows the thoughts that comes to you mind before they even cross your mind. Do you not think that Allah have complete knowledge about what he has created and doing?
Like in the quran ch.1,v30 "And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." They said, "Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know.""

Allah knows that which you and all mankind don't know. Instead see the signs of Islam and reflect.

))books are changed when a student has passed and understood old books completely. have people completely understood old revealations?

)) new books are given to same student who was given old books. are today's people same people who had been given torah etc.? does this mean you are accepting rebirth?

))has human mind stopped to evolve after quran? has it stopped evolving after mohammad? instead we see that human thinking , surroundings etc. changed most in 20th century.
The first argument isinvalid, because you claim that the only reason a student can get a new book is if he has understood and passed the old book. But he fact the student did not passed or understood the old book, and he corrupted the book, therefore their most come a new book which can make all the corrpuptions clears for others so they don't follow it. Like wise people(the jews) who got the torat learned from it, but after some years, some evils people corrupted it and many where then misguided.

your second argument is also invalid, because the "first people" who given the truth old book, they followed and learned from it, then after some years evil peoples comes and they corrupted the book, then the people who is coming will be misguided because they will follow a corrupted book, therefore they must have the real book to follow and a new book will be send to make clear what the old book was truly claiming.

It will be like a student we call him A from 2010, he have abook A1, where all the right mathematic formulars are written, he uses them and he pass the test. Then a student B, from 2011 he uses the book A1, but then he makes it corrupted, he changes the formulars and the book now are corrpupted. We call the corrupted book A2. Now the student C who are about to come in 2012, would he pass the test if he follows the corrupted book A2, who he thinks is the right book?. No he fails, and therefore a new book must be made to clear up the mistakes that student B have made, so that Student C have a fair chance to pass the test equal to student A and B.

Your third argument I don't really get it. Sorry :([/quote]

Burninglight
Guru

Re: my question no. 2 on Islam? allah's knowledge complete??

Post #5

Post by Burninglight »

shubhamgarg1993 wrote:i had another thread where i asked a question on islam which was..
where will a good non muslim go heaven or hell?

the thread of question 1 lies here

now my second question==

allah brough out revealations as Torah (taurat), Psalms of David (zabur), Bible (injeel), and Quran...

now my question is
is knowledge of allah complete or incomplete?
if knowledge is complete then what mistakes were left in the first edition that he had to send a secon book to correct them? as if one leaves some defect in first book, he publishes a second edition to get them corrected. has allah also made mistakes in previous books??
argument 1:: the books got corrupted with time so He had to send another books. but now quran will not be corrupted because allah has taken duty to protect quran from being corrupted on Himself !!

this argument cannot be accepeted because it arises these questions:

)) did he not knew that people will corrupt books?has he learned this from experience? one who learns from experience does not have complete knowledge.

argument 2:: since human beings and human mind has evolved from a long time hence new books were given.As a student gets different books in different standards hence different were given with evolving human mind.
this argument cannot be logical because it arises these questions:

It had been answered on that thread