Is Allah in the Quran the same God of the Bible?

Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

Burninglight
Guru

Is Allah in the Quran the same God of the Bible?

Post #1

Post by Burninglight »

Allah is the best deceiver Surah 3:54. If believing Jesus is the Son of God is shirk, then why would Allah want deceive resulting in billions of people through the centuries that Jesus died and rose? The God of the Bible doesn’t scheme and deceive like Allah. Christians know that Satan doesn’t want people to know Jesus saves so he can claim them for hell forever. If Muslims reject the son of God they will not be able to negotiate their position with The God of Isaac and Jacob from where all prophets come NOT Ishmael Gen. 21:12.
Let me paraphrase my confusion & questions about Islam: Is Muhammad really Allah or is Allah really Satan impersonating God Almighty or was a demon impersonating Gabriel? The reason I ask this is bcz the Quran says that Allah is the greatest deceiver 3:54 & he proves this by saying he made it look as if Jesus died & rose by using another person to die in Jesus' place which is another form of sacrifice to accomplish Allah's deceptions. Was Allah & Muhammad really scheming is to trick the world into believing that Jesus Christ didn't die for our sin so we would trust our own works & go to hell without hope?
Even Satan accused Allah of deceiving him and for that he wants to deceive the world. Even Abu Bakr said he wouldn't trust the Makr of Allah if he had one foot in paradise and one on earth. Doesn't the Quran state that no one is safe from the Makr of Allah save those that perish??? Why would I want to be a slave to Allah when I can be free in Christ my Creator? :-k
It is written in the Bible that all things were made by Him (Jesus) for Him and through Him. It is even recorded that Jesus created life in the Quran by breathing life into a sculpture of a bird; only God can create life from a lifeless object!!!

Asher
Student

Simple reply

Post #2

Post by Asher »

Hi (peace be upon you),

I think you've quote the Qu'ran wrongly Surat Al-Imran(3)54.And they (disbelievers) plotted [to kill 'Iesa (Jesus)], and Allah planned too. And Allah is the Best of the planners.

According to you Jesus died for you sins and the sins of mankind, sins of Adam and on and on; but according to the bible the concept of ORIGINAL SIN is not valid:
1) Ezekiel 18:20-22--> The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

None of the offenses he has committed will be remembered against him. Because of the righteous things he has done, he will live.
(None should be condemn in the place of someone else)

2) Matthew 15:24-->But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
(He was not sent for the whole world)

3) And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
(God will prevent him from the Jews as he protected all other Prophets)

4) In any gospel the Apostle saw the suppozed Crucifixion, but they heard form people;

5) Paul is the one who taught this concept, a man who never met Jesus, Jesus is not even his name (Yeshua).
(How can he be sure that this is not Jesus)

6) All revelation start by "Don't be afraid" EXCEPT
Acts 26:14-->We all fell to the ground, and I heard a voice saying to me in Aramaic, 'Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me? It is hard for you to kick against the goads.'
(It can be taken that someone else than Jesus came)

7) If Jesus is GOD he cannot die; (He is eternal)

I've got more point but I don't really have time to explain them, but I hope to have help you :) [/b]

Burninglight
Guru

Re: Simple reply

Post #3

Post by Burninglight »

Asher wrote:Hi (peace be upon you),

I think you've quote the Qu'ran wrongly Surat Al-Imran(3)54.And they (disbelievers) plotted [to kill 'Iesa (Jesus)], and Allah planned too. And Allah is the Best of the planners.

According to you Jesus died for you sins and the sins of mankind, sins of Adam and on and on; but according to the bible the concept of ORIGINAL SIN is not valid:
1) Ezekiel 18:20-22--> The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

None of the offenses he has committed will be remembered against him. Because of the righteous things he has done, he will live.
(None should be condemn in the place of someone else)

2) Matthew 15:24-->But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
(He was not sent for the whole world)

3) And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
(God will prevent him from the Jews as he protected all other Prophets)

4) In any gospel the Apostle saw the suppozed Crucifixion, but they heard form people;

5) Paul is the one who taught this concept, a man who never met Jesus, Jesus is not even his name (Yeshua).
(How can he be sure that this is not Jesus)

6) All revelation start by "Don't be afraid" EXCEPT
Acts 26:14-->We all fell to the ground, and I heard a voice saying to me in Aramaic, 'Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me? It is hard for you to kick against the goads.'
(It can be taken that someone else than Jesus came)

7) If Jesus is GOD he cannot die; (He is eternal)

I've got more point but I don't really have time to explain them, but I hope to have help you :) [/b]
Hi (PBUY)
Thank you for your response. No, I didn't misquote. It is written in the Quran that Allah is "The best of deceivers" Don't look at the your English translations; look it up in Arabic. Besides, Allah proves it by tricking people into believing that Jesus died, the real trick/deception, imo, was to convince people that He didn't died so he can send them into a Christless eternity. Even Abu Bakr Muhammad's closest confidant said he wouldn't trust the Makr of Allah if he had one foot on earth and one in paradise.

As far as Ezekiel 18:20-22 I agree with it. As far as original sin, I don't know where it says that in the Bible. It is an inference that is made that really has nothing to do with the verses quoted. It is because Adam sinned, he brought a curse on earth and mankind, but Jesus is the last Adam who is the only one that can restore our prefect relationship back with God not because my father sinned or mother. It is because we are all born with a propensity to sin. Even a baby that cries and wants to have things his way is inherently selfish. It is written for all have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God and the wages of sin is death but God's gift is eternal life through Christ. If my father sins, I am not responsible to die for it. I have chosen to trust Christ to change me to be conformed to his image, but I still must repent and I can through God's grace and my faith.

Until I access God's grace by faith, I am a prisoner and slave of sin and must obey it and its lust. Paul was right about this. And he got to meet Jesus in very a very special way. Paul was a hater of Christians and wanted them dead. Jesus knock him down so he obeyed Christ.

God cannot die is right, but the son of man/God can die and did. That is why it is written "How shall we escape the judgment of God if we neglect so great a salvation. Ahmed Deedat was knocked for his horse (so to speak) for fighting against Christianity, but he wasn't bless with an opportunity to make up for all the destruction he cause; so, I have every reason to believe that he went from the fryer into the fire, but I hope not. Look at the video of his demise, you'll see him riddled with fear and torment.

Many man of God have died in pain but they weren't riddled with fear and torment. Look at Job. God calls Jesus Christ His "Beloved son" Jesus calls God father. Everyone has to decide who Jesus is to them and what they do with Christ in their lives. That's my King and I am very proud and boastful about it!
May you come to the knowledge of truth
peace :)

Asher
Student

Thanks you've made me learn more about my origins

Post #4

Post by Asher »

Hello peace and blessing of God be upon you,
In truth I have made researches upon the arabic quotation and it really means trick/deception and I have also conduct researches in the bible too:

Jeremiah 4:10--> Then I said, "Ah, Sovereign LORD, how completely you have deceived this people and Jerusalem by saying, 'You will have peace,' when the sword is at our throats."
Jeremiah 20:7--> O LORD, you deceived me, and I was deceived; you overpowered me and prevailed. I am ridiculed all day long; everyone mocks me.

And for Abu Bakr Muhammad's closest confidant we may find that most of the prophets have been betrayed by their
brother, deciples:

Abel by Cain
Genesis 4:8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.

Esau by Jacob
Genesis 27:21-27 And Isaac said unto Jacob, Come near, I pray thee, that I may feel thee, my son, whether thou be my very son Esau or not. And Jacob went near unto Isaac his father; and he felt him, and said, The voice is Jacob's voice, but the hands are the hands of Esau. And he discerned him not, because his hands were hairy, as his brother Esau's hands: so he blessed him.
And he said, Art thou my very son Esau? And he said, I am. And he said, Bring it near to me, and I will eat of my son's venison, that my soul may bless thee. And he brought it near to him, and he did eat: and he brought him wine and he drank. And his father Isaac said unto him, Come near now, and kiss me, my son. And he came near, and kissed him: and he smelled the smell of his raiment, and blessed him, and said, See, the smell of my son is as the smell of a field which the Lord hath blessed;

Moses by Aaron
Exodus 32:2-4--> And Aaron said unto them, Break off the golden earrings, which are in the ears of your wives, of your sons, and of your daughters, and bring them unto me. And all the people brake off the golden earrings which were in their ears, and brought them unto Aaron. And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.

Jesus by Judas;
Sampson and Delilah;
There are so many more

It is because Adam sinned, he brought a curse on earth and mankind
How can GOD curse mankind for the sins of Adam?, Adam did not asked anyone neither did eve before they sinned but they did it by themselves, from yourself:"I am not responsible and I wont die for them"

Ezekiel 18:27 Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.
This is the only way to restore your prefect relationship with God, not by Sacrifice;

"all have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God and the wages of sin is death but God's gift is eternal life through Christ."
I agree completely with that as it is in context with the book of Ezekiel, but for the Sacrifice (cannot quote everything that I read) Isaiah 1:11 Where God says that he is not thirsty of blood neither of sacrifice...

I myself have chose Jesus(one of the mightiest Prophet of God)to guide me, but in a different way.

Paul was a hater of Christians and wanted them dead
Jesus said in gospel of Matthew 7:20-->Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles. Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can acorrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

God cannot die is right Agree,
but the son of man/God can die and did Comfused. Son of David, Son of Joseph, Son of Man, Son of God or Prophet???

"How shall we escape the judgment of God if we neglect so great a salvation."
For my part I do not reject Salvation at all, I beleive in Salvation but not through the (Supposed) Sacrifice of Jesus, but through my own repentense;

If God needed blood to forget thing, he will have been called Dracula (just kidding)

Exodus 4:23 And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.
Son is an attribute given by God to the one who follow, worship and Serve him;

Gospel of John 20:17-->Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
no Comment

Many man of God have died in pain but they weren't riddled with fear and torment.
At least prophets were saved:
Abraham from fire, Moses from Pharaoh, Jesus from the Jews...

Only companion died:
Peter:- Crucified,
Paul(not really companion):- Beheaded...

Everyone has to decide who Jesus is to them and what they do with Christ in their lives. That's my King and I am very proud and boastful about it!
peace

I absolutely agree with you on that point, If ever I have hurt you in this message or the previous one, accept my sincere apologies, Hope that God gives me more knowledge so that I can see the truth as you said, I will also ask for guidance for you in my prayers
Peace and Blessing of Almighty God be upon you :)
Thanks for reading

Burninglight
Guru

Re: Thanks you've made me learn more about my origins

Post #5

Post by Burninglight »

Asher wrote:Hello peace and blessing of God be upon you,
In truth I have made researches upon the arabic quotation and it really means trick/deception and I have also conduct researches in the bible too:

Jeremiah 4:10--> Then I said, "Ah, Sovereign LORD, how completely you have deceived this people and Jerusalem by saying, 'You will have peace,' when the sword is at our throats."
Jeremiah 20:7--> O LORD, you deceived me, and I was deceived; you overpowered me and prevailed. I am ridiculed all day long; everyone mocks me.

And for Abu Bakr Muhammad's closest confidant we may find that most of the prophets have been betrayed by their
brother, deciples:

Abel by Cain
Genesis 4:8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.

Esau by Jacob
Genesis 27:21-27 And Isaac said unto Jacob, Come near, I pray thee, that I may feel thee, my son, whether thou be my very son Esau or not. And Jacob went near unto Isaac his father; and he felt him, and said, The voice is Jacob's voice, but the hands are the hands of Esau. And he discerned him not, because his hands were hairy, as his brother Esau's hands: so he blessed him.
And he said, Art thou my very son Esau? And he said, I am. And he said, Bring it near to me, and I will eat of my son's venison, that my soul may bless thee. And he brought it near to him, and he did eat: and he brought him wine and he drank. And his father Isaac said unto him, Come near now, and kiss me, my son. And he came near, and kissed him: and he smelled the smell of his raiment, and blessed him, and said, See, the smell of my son is as the smell of a field which the Lord hath blessed;

Moses by Aaron
Exodus 32:2-4--> And Aaron said unto them, Break off the golden earrings, which are in the ears of your wives, of your sons, and of your daughters, and bring them unto me. And all the people brake off the golden earrings which were in their ears, and brought them unto Aaron. And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.

Jesus by Judas;
Sampson and Delilah;
There are so many more

It is because Adam sinned, he brought a curse on earth and mankind
How can GOD curse mankind for the sins of Adam?, Adam did not asked anyone neither did eve before they sinned but they did it by themselves, from yourself:"I am not responsible and I wont die for them"

Ezekiel 18:27 Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.
This is the only way to restore your prefect relationship with God, not by Sacrifice;

"all have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God and the wages of sin is death but God's gift is eternal life through Christ."
I agree completely with that as it is in context with the book of Ezekiel, but for the Sacrifice (cannot quote everything that I read) Isaiah 1:11 Where God says that he is not thirsty of blood neither of sacrifice...

I myself have chose Jesus(one of the mightiest Prophet of God)to guide me, but in a different way.

Paul was a hater of Christians and wanted them dead
Jesus said in gospel of Matthew 7:20-->Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles. Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can acorrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

God cannot die is right Agree,
but the son of man/God can die and did Comfused. Son of David, Son of Joseph, Son of Man, Son of God or Prophet???

"How shall we escape the judgment of God if we neglect so great a salvation."
For my part I do not reject Salvation at all, I beleive in Salvation but not through the (Supposed) Sacrifice of Jesus, but through my own repentense;

If God needed blood to forget thing, he will have been called Dracula (just kidding)

Exodus 4:23 And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.
Son is an attribute given by God to the one who follow, worship and Serve him;

Gospel of John 20:17-->Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
no Comment

Many man of God have died in pain but they weren't riddled with fear and torment.
At least prophets were saved:
Abraham from fire, Moses from Pharaoh, Jesus from the Jews...

Only companion died:
Peter:- Crucified,
Paul(not really companion):- Beheaded...

Everyone has to decide who Jesus is to them and what they do with Christ in their lives. That's my King and I am very proud and boastful about it!
peace

I absolutely agree with you on that point, If ever I have hurt you in this message or the previous one, accept my sincere apologies, Hope that God gives me more knowledge so that I can see the truth as you said, I will also ask for guidance for you in my prayers
Peace and Blessing of Almighty God be upon you :)
Thanks for reading
Hi Asher:
Thank your for your response. It is nice to talk to a polite knowledgable person such as yourself. I appreciate that you looked up the Makr of Allah and found it to mean what I said namely that Allah considers himself to be "the best of deceivers" This is one of the things I happen to believe is very true. Now, you mentioned Jeremiah 20:7--> O LORD, you deceived me, and I was deceived; you overpowered me and prevailed. I am ridiculed all day long; everyone mocks me. This is not God calling himself a deceiver nor is Jeremiah calling God that, There have been times I felt like God had deceived me, but I would never call Him one. In fact, "Let every man be a liar but God's word (Yeshua) is true"

About Abu Bakr, I didn't say he betrayed anyone. I simply said, he was the wisest Muslim I have read about. He said he would NOT trust the makr of Allah... I can't blame him. Look, Allah proved he is the best at deception by making it look like Jesus died so now Allah has the problem of Christianity which is a terrible torn in the side of Islam that will not go away until Jesus comes back. I guess Allah over looked that. When Jesus comes back, it will be a fearful sight!

Actually, I believe Allah's deception was to get people to believe that Jesus didn't died so he can see them in a Christless eternity.
Adam's sin did bring a curse and shame. I asked a Muslim girl why does she cover herself, and she said why don't you go outside naked? lol :lol: I didn't know what to say, but now something comes to mind. We know shame, because of Adam's sin. This is a part of the curse, so are flys and many other such things we have as a result.

Exodus... "Let my son go" you said "Son is an attribute given by God to the one who follow, worship and Serve him" I agree, Jesus, is the only one that follow, served, obeyed, prayed and worshiped better than any prophet that came before or after Him; that is what makes Him the unique son of God. He knew how to minister to God the best, because He came from God. He is not a creation; He is not a messenger; He was/is God's message and all things were made by Him for Him and through Him! God's word always existed. Angels were commanded to worship Him and even God calls Jesus God and so does prophecy.

Repentance is not going to save a person how can a drowning person save himself? Jesus is our only life preserve. That is how God wants it. He said, "This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased, hear ye Him" God never said this of any other prophet. Jesus is a prophet's prophet and King of kings!

Without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin. Why do you think God had them put the blood of an innocent lamb on the door post at passover? That was so the death angel won't claim the first born. Jesus is the lamb of God, without His blood the death angel for hell comes to claim those without it. I say don't be caught dead without Jesus!

"Touch me not" Jesus was telling the woman not to get used to the idea of him staying.
You are right many men of God have died in pain, but they didn't die riddled with fear; they had faith and trusted God and peace and the joy of the Lord was their strength; This was absent in Amhed Deedat's life!
Friend, you have not hurt me at all. Thanks for sharing. May you come to the knowledge of truth!
peace be upon you

This is how I really see Jesus

Asher
Student

Post #6

Post by Asher »

Hello,
I really apreciate talking to you too, I can say that I have learned much from you,
And I really like that video;

As I mentioned MAKR means trick/deception; "the best of trickers"/"the best of deceivers";
Qu'ran 3:54-->And they tricked, and Allah tricked: and Allah is the best of trickers.
The Jews tricked Judas (paid him) so that the could get Jesus but God tricked them (make them believe they got him), in every field God is best;

This is not God calling himself a deceiver nor is Jeremiah calling God that
even if he did not tell him "you are a deceiver" it is an implication
{You told me I stole your watch it implies that I am a thief}
There have been times I felt like God had deceived me
For my part I had never felt that, even when I am not given things that I asked; For me it simply means that I don't deserve it;

"Let every man be a liar but God's word (Yeshua) is true"
I agree that Yeshua taught true things and he anonced someone to come after him, to guide them into the truth;
"he will guide you into all truth"
Matthew 15:24-->But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
He Himself said he was not sent for mankind;

Allah has the problem of Christianity which is a terrible torn in the side of Islam that will not go away until Jesus comes back
Matt19:26-->Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.�

Actually, I believe Allah's deception was to get people to believe that Jesus didn't died so he can see them in a Christless eternity.
On the other post I already said what Christ means;

Adam's sin did bring a curse and shame
Cursed I don't agree;
Shame in some way as he felt shame because he knew he disobeyed God willingly;

she said why don't you go outside naked?
Shame should be considered as a gift instead of a curse:
Naturalist or Nudist they are not ashame thus they perform partner switching (in france) which is not permitted by God,
(there are so much thing liked to it) moreover we should cover ourself to prevent us from sinfull acts;
{Imagine your naked in a supermarket you see naked girls walking by how will your body react?, Will you be able to retain yourself?}

We know shame, because of Adam's sin. This is a part of the curse
We know shame because we have been taught to be ashame and not to show ourselves; (nudist examples again they are shameless)
Other part of the curse which goes to the Snake is to eat dust: We all know that Snakes do not eat dust;

Jesus, is the only one that follow, served, obeyed, prayed and worshiped better than any prophet that came before or after Him;
I completely agree with you;

that is what makes Him the unique son of God. & "This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased, hear ye Him" God never said this of any other prophet. Jesus is a prophet's prophet and King of kings!
Psalmes2:7-->I will proclaim the decree of the Lord: He said to me, "You are my Son"; today I have become your Father

He knew how to minister to God the best, because He came from God. He is not a creation; He is not a messenger; He was/is God's message and all things were made by Him for Him and through Him! God's word always existed. Angels were commanded to worship Him and even God calls Jesus God and so does prophecy.

Repentance is not going to save a person how can a drowning person save himself?
But how can someone else save a drowning man?
The only way not to drown is to swim (Repentance) no one can swim for you;

Without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin.
Genesis9:6-->Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.
Isaiah 1:11-18--> To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts? Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting. Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them. And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you:(seems like God is playing Hide and Seek) yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood. Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil; Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow. Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

The real need of blood sheding (God knows best)
We need to shed the blood of animals so as for it to become healthier for us not for Sin absolution;
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/03/12/healt ... index.html

Why do you think God had them put the blood of an innocent lamb on the door post at passover?
Most of the miracles Jesus(pbuh) did he ask them it will happen only if they believe;
Here too only those who believe have done it, not for the Angel of death to know but to increase their belief;

"Touch me not" Jesus was telling the woman not to get used to the idea of him staying.
I was just showing this part: "my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God." :)

You are right many men of God have died in pain
For this part I would not like to go further as we should not rejoice of others pain, neither for our friend nor ennemy;

I say don't be caught dead without Jesus!
For this I can assure you that I won't, just because I love Jesus more than you, that is why follow almost all his teachings and wish to follow all his teachings, one of the thing he taught is to believe in someone after him, a verse from the Gospel which made me change my mind and so many thing I found in Islam and The God of the OT;

I would like to invite you to read the Holly Qu'ran with no predefined concept and find whether the teachings are different from what taught all the prophets including Jesus the Messiah, and to see whether it makes sense of not; Remember do not prejudge before you read it;

Thanks for sharing too.
May God guide us to come to the truth!
peace be upon you

Burninglight
Guru

Thank you

Post #7

Post by Burninglight »

I enjoy speaking with you, and I am learning from you as well. I'll address your points tomorrow. The truth will prevail!

Burninglight
Guru

oops

Post #8

Post by Burninglight »

PBUY
I guess I forgot to come back to this. Of course Jesus said my God and your God. Jesus could say that and God could say that to Jesus and He did. Heb 1 "But thy throne Oh God..."
You love Jesus more? You don't know Jesus. he is just an argument to you. You only know Him according to the dictates of the Quran

Asher
Student

To the Hebrews

Post #9

Post by Asher »

Peace be upon you,
I guess I forgot to come back to this. Of course Jesus said my God and your God. Jesus could say that and God could say that to Jesus and He did. Heb 1 "But thy throne Oh God…"
In hebrew God inspired "unknown author" to write that he says to Jesus, "Oh God";
And in Acts he inspired "unknown author" to write that Jesus is "a man approved of God";

Before using any document try to know where it comes from:
"The title, 'To the Hebrews', which appears in the earliest known copy of the epistle is not a part of the original manuscript."
You love Jesus more? You don't know Jesus. he is just an argument to you. You only know Him according to the dictates of the Quran
The Qur'an is 1 book without contradiction;
The Bible contains several statements from several unknown authors which contradicts each other;
The way that Jesus is describe in the bible just mess out with the mind of people in such a way that you won't even want to try to figure out the truth, thus swallowing what others have chewed;

Peace be upon you all;

Burninglight
Guru

Re: To the Hebrews

Post #10

Post by Burninglight »

Asher wrote: Peace be upon you,
I guess I forgot to come back to this. Of course Jesus said my God and your God. Jesus could say that and God could say that to Jesus and He did. Heb 1 "But thy throne Oh God…"
In hebrew God inspired "unknown author" to write that he says to Jesus, "Oh God";
And in Acts he inspired "unknown author" to write that Jesus is "a man approved of God";

Before using any document try to know where it comes from:
"The title, 'To the Hebrews', which appears in the earliest known copy of the epistle is not a part of the original manuscript."
The Qur'an is 1 book without contradiction;
The Bible contains several statements from several unknown authors which contradicts each other;
The way that Jesus is describe in the bible just mess out with the mind of people in such a way that you won't even want to try to figure out the truth, thus swallowing what others have chewed;

Peace be upon you all;
PBUY
The Bible is the book without hersey or contradictions. You don't have the original Quran. Uthman tampered with it. You are going against the Quran and Muhammad. Allah said he sent the torah and the injeel, and it was meant to be believed and respected. Muhammad never came against the torah or the gospels either. The Bible is what God gave us. It is not logical for God to leave the people with corrupted Scripture when He states His word is established forever and preserved in heaven and Jesus prayed God's will be done on earth as it is in heaven. You don't believe Jesus or Muhammad. Look at what happen to Deedat. He tells how he honors Jesus for about 10 seconds and spends hours cutting Him down as portrayed in the Bible. Look at Deedat's demise on youtube. God silenced his blasphemy for 9 years before he died and during that time he was able to see the bloody trail he left behind as he entered the hereafter