Is Allah in the Quran the same God of the Bible?

Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

Burninglight
Guru

Is Allah in the Quran the same God of the Bible?

Post #1

Post by Burninglight »

Allah means God in Arabic or the god as some contend. Muslims say yes he is the same god and some Christians say yes he is as well, but many Christians say "no He is not." The God in the Bible has a son, but Allah says he doesn't. Muslims say Christians associate partners unto God, but Christians say that is not true and that they are monotheistic or that God is one.

Muslims do not believe when Christians say they are not polytheistic. Christians say Muhammad isn't a confirmed Biblical prophet, but Muslims say he is. Muslims say the Bible has been corrupted, but Christians say the Quran is corrupted.

The Bible says Ishmael is no prophet. Muslims say he is. Jesus said he is "The Way, the Truth, and the Life." Muslims say he was that for his time and for the Jews he came only. Christians say that Jesus is the truth for all time and all people and that Jesus never said I show the truth or the way.

The Quran says that Jesus is not the word of God made flesh, but the Bible says he is. Muslims don't have eternal security, but Christians say we can know now from the Bible if we will be saved and know now if we have eternal life because God assures us. Christians believe that Jesus is Deity, but Muslim so no he is just a prophet or messenger.

Any of these topics on this thread are welcome and open for discussion and or debate!

Burninglight
Guru

Re: Politeness is the key for good relationship

Post #31

Post by Burninglight »

Asher wrote:Hello, to be polite,
as JESUS taught us;

Matthew19:14-->But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
Luke 19:16-->But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

With all the respect and Love I have for Jesus(pbuh), Michael Jackson use the same approach;
Come to me, come to Neverland;

murderer, Just like Moses
Deuteronomy 18:18--> I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee,...
Genesis 16:2--> And Sarai said unto Abram, Behold now, the LORD hath restrained me from bearing: I pray thee, go in unto my maid; it may be that I may obtain children by her. And Abram hearkened to the voice of Sarai.

Not someone to follow.
Moses, David, Solomon and Jesus are people to follow I can assure you that he is too;

Quote:
Jesus was born of a virgin
Is taught in the Qu'ran Chapter Maryam 19:20-21-->She said, "How can I have a boy while no man has touched me and I have not been unchaste?", He said, "Thus [it will be]; your Lord says, 'It is easy for Me, and We will make him a sign to the people and a mercy from Us. And it is a matter [already] decreed.' "
Muhammad was born of normal birth
That's not a miracle, all prophet apart from Jesus was born of a Mother and a Father;
That didn't make sense.

Inform yourself about how the Holy Qu'ran was revealed to the prophet Muhammad(pbuh) then you will understand;

Since you trust the bible why not read the whole thing?

Deuteronomy 18:18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

The children of ISAAC are the brethren of the ISHMAELITES and vice versa;

Oh wait it is corrupted according to you. So how do you know that verse isn't corrupted.

Psalmes 56:5-->Every day they wrest my words: all their thoughts are against me for evil.
Jeremiah 8:8-->How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.

OT:- I did not say that it has been modified but it is the bible which says so;
NT:- To make long story short: Out of the hundred of Gospels which exist the church has chosen only 4, which doesnot prove crucifixion at all, the Apostles have only heard from third parties that Jesus was crucified;

Raiding caravans isn't usually just to support oneself.
I have no idea what your talking about;

Actually Islam is quite right in the justice of eye for an eye.

Matthew5:30-->And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
{who does that?}
Matthew 5:17-18-->Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.{who believe in this?}

However they will live and die by the law when they face God as well. I think it far better to know you are a sinner and repent and live by grace.

In the Holy Qu'ran there is a complete chapter know as At-Tawbah which means repentence and teaches how to repent; Logically to repent you should know that you are a sinner; One of the key of repentense is regret; {inform yourself}

I have always argued that if Mohammad was in the old testament we Christians would be defending him. However post Jesus it doesn't make sense.

Leviticus 19:20 And whosoever lieth carnally with a woman, that is a bondmaid, betrothed to an husband, and not at all redeemed, nor freedom given her; she shall be scourged; they shall not be put to death, because she was not free.

Abraham too had sex with Agar who was the bondmaid of Sarah;

The history of kabaa seems pretty common knowledge these days. It sure seems like idol worship to me.
This point of view is not shared by me;

Because following Mohammad seems to be a path of mental, cultural and spiritual poverty. By it's fruits it is known.
As I said a biased summary doesn't tell the true story; You have just read from some websites; Before coming to a conclusion analyse the fruit by yourself; do not listen to other biased analysis;

by the way: Islam cames from the word Salaam which means peace; same word that Jesus used "Shalom"

spade a spade
For us today it's an horrible thing, Just because we are not used to that, if in his time it was permitted by law;
Maybe you will agree that it is better to get marry to 4 wives and had sex with them only, instead of having 1 wife and having sex with 4;

That's my points of view;
Thanks for sharing your opinions,
May peace be upon you all;
The problem I have with Islam is not them having more than one wife. One wife is enough responsibility; so, I can't imagine more than one; unless, it is of necessity. Besides, every Muslim woman I talked to doesn't like the idea of her husband having more than one wife. Of course, its not up to her, is it?

I wouldn't compare Jesus to MJ or Muhammad. Muhammad & MJ are a better comparison. Jesus can't be compared to anyone. MJ and Neverland, I don't believe MJ or Muhammad were pedophiles, but I do accuse MJ of a lack of discretion; Muhammad's young bride and having sexual intercourse with a child does not sit well with the world and makes him a poor model, and it puts out his lamp as the world's universal prophet; only Jesus fits that senario.

The Bible states "Don't let your good be evil spoken of." That means MJ should have never asked children to come in his bed, and Muhammad should not have had sex with a child. He should've have waited until she was a woman.

Deut 18: 18 was talking (prophecy) of Jesus; the Bible says it in the NT. Now, if Abraham didn't have sex with Hagar, there would be no Ishmael. Christians learn from this story that when we take matters into our own hands and don't wait of the Lord, we end up with Ishmaels instead of an Isaac! If you cut down the Scriptures that came before the Quran, you hurt Islam. If we Christians reject the Quran, we hurt no one. IMO, we help the world.

Muhammad is not from the ancestral line of Isaac, and he had been rejected by God, Abraham and Sarah as the child of promise. The Bible records that Abraham was going to obey God by sacrificing Isaac. God would never ask something of us that He wouldn't do and did through Christ. He sacrificed His son for us.

BTW, Abraham had sex with Hagar, but she wasn't betrothed to a husband; so I don't get the point your trying to make.

Isaac and Ishmael went in opposing directions spiritually, and never the twain shall meet. The promise of God came out of Isaac. Ishmael was just blessed by God, but there is nothing there from him but trouble against us non Muslims and even some Muslims. It's us against him and His seed. That is all. The Bible prophesized of it, and it has happened. The world is against the Arabs and the Arabs against the world. Ishmael was made strong, but NO PROPHETS come from him!

If the Bible gave a prophecy concerning Muhammad, it would be clear to all, but it's not. Muslims grasp as straws trying to convince people using adjectives from the Bible that it is referring to Muhammad. IMHO, and no offense intended, I believe Muhammad was sincere, but sincerely wrong. He was deceived by the "Best of deceivers" Satan. A demon impersonated Gabriel to Muhammad and Satan is impersonating the Allah of Islam that has deep roots in pagan pre Islamic history.

You speak of the Kaaba. Which one, there are several? Muslims kissing a black stone is like Catholics kissing statues of saints. It is all idolatry. God is Spirit and those that worship Him must do so in spirit and in truth. There is no truth in Islam.

Finally, Jesus said pluck out your eye, cut off your hand to stress the importance of not living a life of sin and going to hell. It wasn't meant for people to do to each other like a barbarian would. Muhammad cut off peoples hands. Jesus came and showed us a better way. An eye of an eye serves no purpose but to leave the world blind. Besides, there is no such thing of a true eye for an eye. Think about it. If you caused my son to lose his eye. and I say you must let me take the eye of your son what good comes from that?. If you do let me do this, you would be following the letter of the law that leads to death like Muhammad did and they still do today. Now, let me take the eye of your son, but after I do, your son might die of shock. See my point? Is that an eye for and eye?

Asher
Student

There is no truth in Islam.

Post #32

Post by Asher »

The problem I have with Islam is not them having more than one wife. One wife is enough responsibility; so, I can't imagine more than one; unless, it is of necessity. Besides, every Muslim woman I talked to doesn't like the idea of her husband having more than one wife. Of course, its not up to her, is it?

Most of the people on earth have the mis-concept that all Muslim man have more than 1 wife;
The Holy Qu'ran 4:2-3-->You shall hand over to the ORPHANS their rightful properties. Do not substitute the bad for the good, and do not consume their properties by combining them with yours. This would be a gross injustice. If you fear that you will not be equitable towards the ORPHANS, then you may marry their mothers. You may marry two, three, or four. If you fear lest you become unfair, then you shall be content with only one, or with what you already have. Additionally, you are thus more likely to avoid financial hardship.

It says: You can marry up to 4 wives but I you cannot take the responsibility marry only one or do not marry anymore;
For the woman as you say most of them will not like her husband to marry another woman, because in these times where we are living nowadays most of the man marries only to one woman or even one men; But in his time it was not astonishing than a man has more than one wife, example over in the bible Sarah is the one who told Abraham to take Hagar as wife; Many man nowadays have mistress, and as she becomes pregnant the disapeared;

In the whole world nowadays there are more woman than man; if each man marries one woman you will have millions of woman who will be without husband;

Muhammad's young bride and having sexual intercourse with a child does not sit well with the world and makes him a poor model, and it puts out his lamp as the world's universal prophet; only Jesus fits that senario.
One again in our time people doesnot marry as young as time, but before him some man were even promissed girls before their birth(though in these times they were not sure of the sex of the baby); And I will repeat it is better to marry and to have intercourse than not to marry and to have intercourse; In his case he married and wait then had intercourse; If this was not permitted in his time you will have found in the World's Story a great fight or war because of that but there isn't;

He should've have waited until she was a woman.
He waited; I showed you that even GOD said that a girl is ready for love when her "thy breasts are fashioned, and thine hair is grown" its written "saith the Lord GOD" if God says that how can we say it's bad; Reached puberty;

Deut 18: 18 was talking (prophecy) of Jesus; the Bible says it in the NT.
But tell me about the one("He") that should guide them into ALL truth; Who is the one("He") who guided humanity into all truth; Who is the one who guided us in Rapes and Murder;
Someone Rapes your mother surely you will say:"Forgive him, may he repent";
Someone Kills your mother surely you will say:"Forgive him, may he repent to Jesus to forgive him";
No one will do that;

Now, if Abraham didn't have sex with Hagar, there would be no Ishmael. Christians learn from this story that when we take matters into our own hands and don't wait of the Lord, we end up with Ishmaels instead of an Isaac! If you cut down the Scriptures that came before the Quran, you hurt Islam. If we Christians reject the Quran, we hurt no one. IMO, we help the world.
Deuteronomy 32:21--> They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.

Tell me who is nation? Surely not Christians, neither Hindus as they are the fruit of the Foolish nation;

Genesis 17:20-->And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

Muhammad is not from the ancestral line of Isaac, and he had been rejected by God, Abraham and Sarah as the child of promise. The Bible records that Abraham was going to obey God by sacrificing Isaac. God would never ask something of us that He wouldn't do and did through Christ. He sacrificed His son for us.

Genesis 22:2--> And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

Thine only son:
How can Isaac be the only son; he is the promissed son but not the only son, it's illogical;
whom thou lovest:
Genesis 21:10-11 Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, even with Isaac. And the thing was very grievous in Abraham's sight because of his son.

Abraham would not have found "very grievous" to leave his son if he didnot love him;

BTW, Abraham had sex with Hagar, but she wasn't betrothed to a husband; so I don't get the point your trying to make.
It was to show that Even Abraham had sex with NOT his maid but the maid of his wife;
And I quoted from the bible to show that it was permitted;
As our friend said that it was "Yurk!";

Isaac and Ishmael went in opposing directions spiritually, and never the twain shall meet. The promise of God came out of Isaac. Ishmael was just blessed by God, but there is nothing there from him but trouble against us non Muslims and even some Muslims. It's us against him and His seed. That is all. The Bible prophesized of it, and it has happened. The world is against the Arabs and the Arabs against the world. Ishmael was made strong, but NO PROPHETS come from him!

I've already quoted where the bible anounce replacing the CHOSEN ONES (Israel in hebrew);
For the Arabs and Muslim, The primary Criteria to become a muslim is to have faith in ONE God (God of Abraham, Isaac, Ismael, Jacob, Moses,Jesus), believe in the books send before (Torah(Tawrah), Psalmes(Zabur), Gospel(Injeel)) and Submitting your will to that God;

If the Bible gave a prophecy concerning Muhammad, it would be clear to all, but it's not.

Matthew 13:11-14--> For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath. 13Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
John 13:14-->He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

You should read all the Gospels though the Church rejects it (Even if you are not Catholic you use the Gospels which have been chosen by them); Out of the 120 which have been discovered until not, you will not found Jesus was cruxified, those who teach this in these gospels were not present at this moment, they heard other telling;

Muslims grasp as straws trying to convince people using adjectives from the Bible that it is referring to Muhammad.
I've already asked above who is the one("he");

He was deceived by the "Best of deceivers" Satan. A demon impersonated Gabriel to Muhammad and Satan is impersonating the Allah of Islam that has deep roots in pagan pre Islamic history.
As I have said makr refers to either tricked or deveiver, in this case it is tricked;
God tricked Abraham in making him believe that he will not have a son with his wife;
And God made Sarah to trick Abraham to tell him to go to Hagar;
God tricked Abraham in making while asking him to sacrifice his son:
Genesis 22:12-->And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.
As if God was unaware that he will follow;
The real thing here Abraham is a model role on How much you should love your God;
God tricked Moses while they were running way from Egypt:
Exodus 14:11-16--> And they said unto Moses, Because there were no graves in Egypt, hast thou taken us away to die in the wilderness? wherefore hast thou dealt thus with us, to carry us forth out of Egypt? Is not this the word that we did tell thee in Egypt, saying, Let us alone, that we may serve the Egyptians? For it had been better for us to serve the
Egyptians, than that we should die in the wilderness. And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever. The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace. And the Lord said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward: But lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea.

The people saying that was a trick to Moses to make him lose faith, but he didnot;
Making people (Christians) believe that Jesus died for their sins is a trick from God; Those who know God will know that he will not let any of his servant who has faith in him(surely not Jesus(pbuh)) die in this way;
And Paul was sent to trick people more, and he did not fail his duty;

If you read the story of christianity you will find that those who did not believe that Jesus was God but a prophet were killed or Forced to revert to Polytheism(Trinity);

You speak of the Kaaba. Which one
The same which have been stated in the Bible (Bakkah) make researches;
I would like to know where these other severals are;

For my part I have never Kissed the Black Stone, neither I plan to do it;
Many people don't know history; They say that Muhammad kissed the black stone so we should to;
He did that so that the Pagan would revert to Islam and leave all the OTHER idols, that's a first step then teach them the real God; Same thing has been done in Christianity by Choosing the 25 of December as the Date of Birth of Jesus (inform yourself) and there are so many more;

For my part the worst of all Sins is to love someone else more than God (no offense)
The first Commandment says:
Deuteronomy 6:5-->And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Mark 12:30-->Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.(Jesus never said Love me, but YOUR GOD)
Exodus 20:3-->Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Jesus said pluck out your eye, cut off your hand to stress the importance of not living a life of sin and going to hell. It wasn't meant for people to do to each other like a barbarian would. Muhammad cut off peoples hands. Jesus came and showed us a better way. An eye of an eye serves no purpose but to leave the world blind.

I do agree that Jesus taught to forgive (which is a better way), but see where this has brought the Christians (killing among themselves), and if we take literally Eye for Eye and Ear For Ear..., then you should not let anyone go further than a Slap;

But this rather means to bring Justice;

Qu'ran At-Tawba(repentence) 9:4-6 --> Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them their treaty until their term [has ended]. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him]. And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah . Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know.

I quoted this to show you that in Islam if someone wants peace then give them, moreover bring them to a place of security;

then kill the polytheists wherever you find them
To be clear this part have been Quoted by many people to say that the Qu'ran tells to kill every polytheist, but this is out of context, this verse was revealed during war where the polytheist have broke their pack with the Muslims, and I don't expect anyone at war to say "don't kill anyone";

Peace be upon you all,
Hope I didnot hurt anyone's felling else I'm really and sincerely sorry;

Burninglight
Guru

Re: There is no truth in Islam.

Post #33

Post by Burninglight »

Asher wrote:Most of the people on earth have the mis-concept that all Muslim man have more than 1 wife;
It says: You can marry up to 4 wives but I you cannot take the responsibility marry only one or do not marry anymore;
For the woman as you say most of them will not like her husband to marry another woman, because in these times where we are living nowadays most of the man marries only to one woman or even one men; But in his time it was not astonishing than a man has more than one wife, example over in the bible Sarah is the one who told Abraham to take Hagar as wife; Many man nowadays have mistress, and as she becomes pregnant the disapeared; In the whole world nowadays there are more woman than man; if each man marries one woman you will have millions of woman who will be without husband;

I understand. As I mentioned no problem about the wives with me. Muslims are allowed four. We see what your wife has to say about that. Muhammad had more then four. Isn't that a double standard?

Muhammad's young bride and having sexual intercourse with a child does not sit well with the world and makes him a poor model, and it puts out his lamp as the world's universal prophet; only Jesus fits that senario.
One again in our time people doesnot marry as young as time, but before him some man were even promissed girls before their birth(though in these times they were not sure of the sex of the baby); And I will repeat it is better to marry and to have intercourse than not to marry and to have intercourse; In his case he married and wait then had intercourse; If this was not permitted in his time you will have found in the World's Story a great fight or war because of that but there isn't;He should've have waited until she was a woman.
He waited; I showed you that even GOD said that a girl is ready for love when her "thy breasts are fashioned, and thine hair is grown" its written "saith the Lord GOD" if God says that how can we say it's bad; Reached puberty;

Muslims still follow Muhammad example of child marriage and marry even younger than 6. there has been a lot of child abuse as a result

Deut 18: 18 was talking (prophecy) of Jesus; the Bible says it in the NT.
But tell me about the one("He") that should guide them into ALL truth; Who is the one("He") who guided humanity into all truth; Who is the one who guided us in Rapes and Murder;
Someone Rapes your mother surely you will say:"Forgive him, may he repent";
Someone Kills your mother surely you will say:"Forgive him, may he repent to Jesus to forgive him";
No one will do that;

Someone killed an Christian Amish family and was arrested. Other Amish family of the dead went to visit the prisoner bringing him food in prison showing total forgiveness. It was in thepapers. What is not possible with man is possible with God

Now, if Abraham didn't have sex with Hagar, there would be no Ishmael. Christians learn from this story that when we take matters into our own hands and don't wait of the Lord, we end up with Ishmaels instead of an Isaac! If you cut down the Scriptures that came before the Quran, you hurt Islam. If we Christians reject the Quran, we hurt no one. IMO, we help the world.
Deuteronomy 32:21--> They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.

Tell me who is nation? Surely not Christians, neither Hindus as they are the fruit of the Foolish nation;

Why not? it is referring to the gentiles any non Jew!

Genesis 17:20-->And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.
God haeard him; he didn't hear from God. Prophets hear directly from God as well as angels. He did neither

Genesis 22:2--> And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

Thine only son:
How can Isaac be the only son; he is the promissed son but not the only son, it's illogical; Abraham would not have found "very grievous" to leave his son if he didnot love him;
He is the only son of promise and the only son of a ligitimate marriage. Of course Abraham loved ishmael. He was painfully rejected and sent away. But wast rejected He was blessed, but NO PROPHETS come from him

Isaac and Ishmael went in opposing directions spiritually, and never the twain shall meet. The promise of God came out of Isaac. Ishmael was just blessed by God, but there is nothing there from him but trouble against us non Muslims and even some Muslims. It's us against him and His seed. That is all. The Bible prophesized of it, and it has happened. The world is against the Arabs and the Arabs against the world. Ishmael was made strong, but NO PROPHETS come from him! The primary Criteria to become a muslim is to have faith in ONE God (God of Abraham, Isaac, Ismael, Jacob, Moses,Jesus), believe in the books send before (Torah(Tawrah), Psalmes(Zabur), Gospel(Injeel)) and Submitting your will to that God;
Christians believe in one God. Muhammad got his idea of monotheism from the Jew and the Christian. And Arabs Worshipped Allah before Muhammad's time as an idol.

If the Bible gave a prophecy concerning Muhammad, it would be clear to all, but it's not.

Matthew 13:11-14--> For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath. 13Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
John 13:14-->He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them. You should read all the Gospels though the Church rejects it (Even if you are not Catholic you use the Gospels which have been chosen by them); Out of the 120 which have been discovered until not, you will not found Jesus was cruxified, those who teach this in these gospels were not present at this moment, they heard other telling;

Those that share of the crucifixion 2000 years ago (30-60 AD) were a lot closer to he time it records than Muhammad in the 7th century and eye witnesses saw Jesus ascend to heaven.
Muhammad got his information from rumors about Christians and Jesus. He didn't even know the the trinity consisted of the father, son and Holy Spirit or was in Allah's ignorance?
Muslims grasp as straws trying to convince people using adjectives from the Bible that it is referring to Muhammad.
I've already asked above who is the one("he");.>>>>> The Holy Spirit!!!!!!!!!!!

He was deceived by the "Best of deceivers" Satan. A demon impersonated Gabriel to Muhammad and Satan is impersonating the Allah of Islam that has deep roots in pagan pre Islamic history.
As I have said makr refers to either tricked or deveiver, in this case it is tricked;
God tricked Abraham in making him believe that he will not have a son with his wife;
And God made Sarah to trick Abraham to tell him to go to Hagar;
God tricked Abraham in making while asking him to sacrifice his son:
Genesis 22:12-->And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.
As if God was unaware that he will follow;
The real thing here Abraham is a model role on How much you should love your God;
God tricked Moses while they were running way from Egypt:
Exodus 14:11-16--> And they said unto Moses, Because there were no graves in Egypt, hast thou taken us away to die in the wilderness? wherefore hast thou dealt thus with us, to carry us forth out of Egypt? Is not this the word that we did tell thee in Egypt, saying, Let us alone, that we may serve the Egyptians? For it had been better for us to serve the
Egyptians, than that we should die in the wilderness. And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever. The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace. And the Lord said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward: But lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea.

The people saying that was a trick to Moses to make him lose faith, but he didnot;
Making people (Christians) believe that Jesus died for their sins is a trick from God; Those who know God will know that he will not let any of his servant who has faith in him(surely not Jesus(pbuh)) die in this way;
And Paul was sent to trick people more, and he did not fail his duty;

If you read the story of christianity you will find that those who did not believe that Jesus was God but a prophet were killed or Forced to revert to Polytheism(Trinity);

You speak of the Kaaba. Which one
The same which have been stated in the Bible (Bakkah) make researches;
I would like to know where these other severals are;

For my part I have never Kissed the Black Stone, neither I plan to do it;
Many people don't know history; They say that Muhammad kissed the black stone so we should to;
He did that so that the Pagan would revert to Islam and leave all the OTHER idols, that's a first step then teach them the real God; Same thing has been done in Christianity by Choosing the 25 of December as the Date of Birth of Jesus (inform yourself) and there are so many more;

For my part the worst of all Sins is to love someone else more than God (no offense)
The first Commandment says:
Deuteronomy 6:5-->And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Mark 12:30-->Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.(Jesus never said Love me, but YOUR GOD)
Exodus 20:3-->Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Jesus said pluck out your eye, cut off your hand to stress the importance of not living a life of sin and going to hell. It wasn't meant for people to do to each other like a barbarian would. Muhammad cut off peoples hands. Jesus came and showed us a better way. An eye of an eye serves no purpose but to leave the world blind.

I do agree that Jesus taught to forgive (which is a better way), but see where this has brought the Christians (killing among themselves), and if we take literally Eye for Eye and Ear For Ear..., then you should not let anyone go further than a Slap;

But this rather means to bring Justice; NO it doesn't

Qu'ran At-Tawba(repentence) 9:4-6 --> Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them their treaty until their term [has ended]. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him]. And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah . Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know.

I quoted this to show you that in Islam if someone wants peace then give them, moreover bring them to a place of security;

then kill the polytheists wherever you find them
To be clear this part have been Quoted by many people to say that the Qu'ran tells to kill every polytheist, but this is out of context, this verse was revealed during war where the polytheist have broke their pack with the Muslims, and I don't expect anyone at war to say "don't kill anyone"; That is what you say

Peace be upon you all,
Hope I didnot hurt anyone's felling else I'm really and sincerely sorry;

Asher
Student

Post #34

Post by Asher »

I've already asked above who is the one("he");.>>>>> The Holy Spirit!!!!!!!!!!!
John 20:22 And with that he breathed on them and said, "Receive the Holy Spirit".
Either Jesus lied to them or you didnot understood the bible;

As for the video:
The guy should understand english properly;
"...celestrial house of God it is called the kabaa and it's replica on earth...";

Genesis 12:1-->Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

http://www.bible-truth.org/GEN12.HTM-->
When God called Abram he was in a city in Babylonia, named Ur of the Chaldees. Ur was a very advanced city and was believed to have been founded some five hundred years before the time of Abraham. Ur, could be compared to a modern city, having libraries, schools, a system of law. It was a rich city and many valuable treasures have been discovered including elaborate jewelry. The false religion of astrology which was begun at Babel was practiced there as it was in all Babylonia. Abraham's father, Terah according to Joshua 24:2, worshiped idols. Jewish tradition refers to Terah as an idol maker. Ur was an idolatrous city worshiping many different Gods such as the god of fire, moon, sun and stars. Sin was the name of the chief idol deity of Ur. Ningal, was the wife of the moon-god, Sin, and was worshiped as a mother God in many other cities. Ur was a evil and sinful city as can be seen in the worship practices of the moon-goddess, Ningal. Every female in the city at some time in her life would have to take her turn in serving as a priestess prostitute in the temples.

I do agree that in translation words may be distorted;

But according to that guy his taking people's (Muhammad was a sinless man before he became a prophet) words against the Qu'ran (found him erring);

Market place:
The same thing happend in the time of Jesus, people (turn away from religion)transformed the synagogue into a market place;

Flooding:
Then after the flooding what happend? the Market place was destroyed and the Kabaa is still here;

Naked woman story:
There is no proof that this is true; Moreover a person imposing the veil on women, sincerely it's illogical;

Multiple Kabaas:
But what happend to the other Kabaas???
They were all destroyed as the market place was swept away by the flood;

God punish only bad people; And destroy only bad things;

I have a question:
If the sacrifice of Jesus was planned by God for salvation of manking;

John 3:16-->"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Why would satan help him?

Luke 22:3 -->Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.
John 6:70 -->Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?
John 13:2 -->And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, to betray him;
John 13:27-->And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.

Though he knows that:
John 14:6--> Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Would he help god?

Burninglight
Guru

Post #35

Post by Burninglight »

Asher wrote:I've already asked above who is the one("he");.>>>>> The Holy Spirit!!!!!!!!!!!
John 20:22 And with that he breathed on them and said, "Receive the Holy Spirit".
Either Jesus lied to them or you didnot understood the bible;

As for the video:
The guy should understand english properly;
"...celestrial house of God it is called the kabaa and it's replica on earth...";

Genesis 12:1-->Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

http://www.bible-truth.org/GEN12.HTM-->
When God called Abram he was in a city in Babylonia, named Ur of the Chaldees. Ur was a very advanced city and was believed to have been founded some five hundred years before the time of Abraham. Ur, could be compared to a modern city, having libraries, schools, a system of law. It was a rich city and many valuable treasures have been discovered including elaborate jewelry. The false religion of astrology which was begun at Babel was practiced there as it was in all Babylonia. Abraham's father, Terah according to Joshua 24:2, worshiped idols. Jewish tradition refers to Terah as an idol maker. Ur was an idolatrous city worshiping many different Gods such as the god of fire, moon, sun and stars. Sin was the name of the chief idol deity of Ur. Ningal, was the wife of the moon-god, Sin, and was worshiped as a mother God in many other cities. Ur was a evil and sinful city as can be seen in the worship practices of the moon-goddess, Ningal. Every female in the city at some time in her life would have to take her turn in serving as a priestess prostitute in the temples.

I do agree that in translation words may be distorted;

But according to that guy his taking people's (Muhammad was a sinless man before he became a prophet) words against the Qu'ran (found him erring);

Market place:
The same thing happend in the time of Jesus, people (turn away from religion)transformed the synagogue into a market place;

God punish only bad people; And destroy only bad things;

I have a question:
If the sacrifice of Jesus was planned by God for salvation of manking;

John 3:16-->"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Why would satan help him?

Luke 22:3 -->Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.
John 6:70 -->Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?
John 13:2 -->And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, to betray him;
John 13:27-->And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.

Though he knows that:
John 14:6--> Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Would he help god?
Satan cannot do anything without God's permission. Therefore, it was God that bruised Jesus and sacrificed Him of us. If you reject that, you reject the only hope & gift of salvation, I could never reject God's gift, and pray God I never do.
As far as God destroying things, the rain falls on the just and unjust. The Christians believes as written that all things work together for the best to them that love God and are called according to His purposes.
About the Holy Spirit, He has many manifestations. He is God's Holy Spirit not His partner, God is Spirit; God is Holy. He is the Holy Spirit that is not limited to the confines of our finite way of thinking. Christians don't limit God, and say He can't do this of that.

Asher
Student

Re:

Post #36

Post by Asher »

I was not talking about obtaining God's permission, God had always protected his prophets from others(devil); And that doesnot explain why then it was necesary for satan to enter Judas; He had always protect those who have faith; Abraham, Moses and the one who according to you is the only son of God because he is the one which has more faith(serve God...) than others, God will have let him in the hands of the Jew to be killed violently;

If you reject that, you reject the only hope & gift of salvation, I could never reject God's gift, and pray God I never do.
From this supposed "only hope & gift of salvation" led many people in breaking the first 3 commandments;
1) One and only God (The magic of trinity 1+1+1=1);
2) No idolatry (They do not have physical idol but they have idols in their mind(loving Jesus more than God, the Cross));
3) Pronounce the name of God with respect (no comment);

And If I consider the whole of christianity as a whole regardless of groups most of the commandments would have been broken;

As far as God destroying things, the rain falls on the just and unjust.
I agree that rain falls for everyone, but I was explaining why the flood around the kabaa, as Flood had happened to the people in the time of Noah; Fire destruction in the time of Lot; and other calamities which happends to the lost people who do not follow the messages sent to the; But for the righteous people which dies of famine etc , nowadays they are signs(the end) given to us; You may find this in the Bible and in the predictions of the Prophet Muhammad(Pbuh);

You may find some there: http://www.answering-christianity.com/p ... es_muh.htm

The Christians believes as written that all things work together for the best to them that love God and are called according to His purposes.
This is a shared point of view, that's why I have not felt deceived by God;

For Abu Bakr saying "I won't trust the makr of Allah":
Now I came to understand (Sorry for the delay);
The prophet said to him that he was Granted Paradise; But he said that he will not trust the tricks of Allah in making him believe that he was sure to go to paradise, thus if he was not someone who pray etc because God asked him and prayed only because of paradise he would had stopped; So to be on the safe side as he knows that God trick people (tests);

He is God's Holy Spirit not His partner, God is Spirit; God is Holy. He is the Holy Spirit that is not limited to the confines of our finite way of thinking. Christians don't limit God, and say He can't do this of that.
God's holy spirit, or God himself; Muslims neither limit God;
(But Christians say that God cannot stop loving you;)

Burninglight
Guru

Re:

Post #37

Post by Burninglight »

Asher wrote:I was not talking about obtaining God's permission, God had always protected his prophets from others(devil); And that doesnot explain why then it was necesary for satan to enter Judas; He had always protect those who have faith; Abraham, Moses and the one who according to you is the only son of God because he is the one which has more faith(serve God...) than others, God will have let him in the hands of the Jew to be killed violently;

If you reject that, you reject the only hope & gift of salvation, I could never reject God's gift, and pray God I never do.
From this supposed "only hope & gift of salvation" led many people in breaking the first 3 commandments;
1) One and only God (The magic of trinity 1+1+1=1);
2) No idolatry (They do not have physical idol but they have idols in their mind(loving Jesus more than God, the Cross));
3) Pronounce the name of God with respect (no comment);

And If I consider the whole of christianity as a whole regardless of groups most of the commandments would have been broken;

He is God's Holy Spirit not His partner, God is Spirit; God is Holy. He is the Holy Spirit that is not limited to the confines of our finite way of thinking. Christians don't limit God, and say He can't do this of that.
God's holy spirit, or God himself; Muslims neither limit God;
(But Christians say that God cannot stop loving you;)
The Bible says Jacob I have love but Esau I hated. God cannot lie; anything God does is truth and right. Christians are not breaking any commandments believing in the father, son and Holy Spirit. It is according to God's word; the Bible tells us this, and we didn't make this up.

Besides, I cannot understand how believing God is breaking any His commandments nor do I see any idolatry or other God's when we understand Christ not to be God's partner. The Bible calls Him "the word" from the beginning that was with God and was God. It also states that we must honor the son the same as the father not more or we don't honor God. The Holy Spirit is not an associate; He is God. 1+1+1=3 not 1. I thought I might give you a math lesson since you seem to have trouble with simple addition. There is no magic when it comes to God's essence!

Christians have been trying to explain the trinity concept and some are better than others, but your addition analogy was the worse I have ever heard. I look at the trinity like there is the venue of the father in heaven and the venue of God on earth what connects Jesus directly to God is the Holy Spirit which could be the relationship between God and Christ. I don't know, but I believe there is one God. Muhammad was a sinner like everyone less; Jesus never sinned. Muhammad got his idea of monotheism from Jew and Christians and now Muslim have the audacity to accuse Christians of polytheism? There is only one God, and He is not Islam's Allah the deceiver.

Abu Bakr was the smartest Muslim for not trusting the makr of Allah, but not smart enough to come to Christ like a Biblical Christian. It is written in the Bible in John: "The father judges no man but has committed all judgment to the son so that they may honor the son the same as the father. He that doesn't honor the son honors not the father that sent Him."

When Muslims say Jesus is NOT the son of God, they are calling the one and only true God a liar (or deceiver like Allah) God said, "This is my Beloved son in whom I am well please; Hear ye Him" Muslims do not hear his voice and don't know or honor Jesus on God's terms; they honor Him their way which is no way at all!

God is angry with the wicked every day. It is written, "Kiss the son lest you perish from the way when His wrath is kindled but a little" Instead, Muslims kiss a black stone of the Kaaba which has its roots in pre Islamic paganism, and they call Christians Idolaters. Go figure. Finally, A trick (makr/deception)is not a test! God tests us; He doesn't go around trick or treating like Islam's Allah! I don't mean to offend you; I am just calling it the way I see it. I believe its calling a spade a spade!

Asher
Student

Post #38

Post by Asher »

Sorry for the delay;
It also states that we must honor the son the same as the father not more or we don't honor God.
In the time of David(pbuh) his people honored him by making him king and followed him thats how creatures should be honored they should not be praised; To Glorify the Creator for what he did for his creatures and to honor the Creature of God is different;
Isaiah 42:8--> I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
Matthew 15:8--> This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. {honor was give to Isaiah too}
The Holy Spirit is not an associate; He is God. 1+1+1=3 not 1. There is no magic when it comes to God's essence!
Father is God, Son is God, The Holy Ghost is God which is 3 Gods;
There is no magic neither logic at all;
This is a complete contradiction with the first law of moses;

Christians have been trying to explain the trinity concept and some are better than others
According to this doctrine, there is only one God in three persons. Each person is God, whole and entire. They are distinct from one another in their relations of origin: as the Fourth Lateran Council declared, "it is the Father who generates, the Son who is begotten, and the Holy Spirit who proceeds".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity

I look at the trinity like there is the venue of the father in heaven and the venue of God on earth what connects Jesus directly to God is the Holy Spirit which could be the relationship between God and Christ.
If Jesus was God or Connected to God, why would he praise God(himself)?;
I look at Jesus as a perfect servant of God (where he gets the name of Son of God) to spread the message of God to the people in error;
Matthew 15:24-->But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

I don't know, but I believe there is one God.
And yet many christians pray to Jesus(pbuh) not to God;

Muhammad was a sinner like everyone less; Jesus never sinned. Muhammad got his idea of monotheism from Jew and Christians and now Muslim have the audacity to accuse Christians of polytheism?

If only an idea of monotheism could produce a book like the Holy Qu'ran there would have been so many books;
And after more than 1400 years Islam has been preaching only one God the God of Abraham, and the Christians who followed the Bible (OT) have changed it after 300 at the Council of Nicea have drasticly changed their belief from "One Whole God" to "Three Whole God but One God" and forcing all christians to revert to believing in the Holy Trinity and those who disagreed were killed;

There were these 2 believes in Christianity:
1) Christ was a created being (Arius doctrine)
2) not created but rather coequal and coeternal to God his father (Athanasius doctrine).
Constantin then called a council at Nicea in 325 AD to resolve the dispute.
See the whole story: http://www.angelfire.com/pa/greywlf/trinity.html

There is only one God, and He is not Islam's Allah the deceiver.
I have already discussed about this but you don't seem to understand refer to the previous replies;

Abu Bakr was the smartest Muslim for not trusting the makr of Allah, but not smart enough to come to Christ like a Biblical Christian. It is written in the Bible in John: "The father judges no man but has committed all judgment to the son so that they may honor the son the same as the father. He that doesn't honor the son honors not the father that sent Him."
Luke 24:34-->Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Why asking for forgiveness to his father when he is the on who judges?;
The only logic I see behind this is that Jesus was given judgement upon the lost sheeps of Israel to cure and forgive who he will;
I have discuss about that previously in this reply, Honor and Glory are different;

When Muslims say Jesus is NOT the son of God, they are calling the one and only true God a liar (or deceiver like Allah) God said, "This is my Beloved son in whom I am well please; Hear ye Him"
Muslim say that Jesus is not the begotten son of God, because to beget is an animal act; God create he does not beget christian scolars have agreed that the word begotten is a fabrication;
For what God says too has been discussed before, God said this to David too;
Muslims do not hear his voice and don't know or honor Jesus on God's terms; they honor Him their way which is no way at all!
The honor here means to listen to his commandmentsand his teachings; But christians have distorted his messages and have started to pray Jesus;
John 14:15--> If ye love me, keep my commandments.

It is written, "Kiss the son lest you perish from the way when His wrath is kindled but a little"

Psalms 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

The son here is refering to David(pbuh) not to Jesus;

Instead, Muslims kiss a black stone of the Kaaba which has its roots in pre Islamic paganism, and they call Christians Idolaters.
I've already talked about that refer to previous reply;
But one thing I would like to point out, If you consider Kiss literally:
Matthew 26:48-49-->Now he that betrayed him gave them a sign, saying, Whomsoever I shall kiss, that same is he: hold him fast. 49And forthwith he came to Jesus, and said, Hail, master; and kissed him.
Judas kissed Jesus like asked then, he must then go to the best place in paradise and those who never got the chance to kiss Jesus should lie in the fire of hell;

A trick (makr/deception)is not a test! God tests us; He doesn't go around trick or treating like Islam's Allah!

Hope that God test you through a mutiple choice test paper then;

If you cannot see that Moses(pbuh) came to establish law to his people and Muhammad(pbuh) did the same thing to his people,
Prophet like Moses;

I'm ok, but I would like you not to repeat arguments after 3 times they become routines;
Hope you'll understand Peace;

Burninglight
Guru

God is one!

Post #39

Post by Burninglight »

PBUY Friend:

Modern Muslims say the Bible is corrupted but Muhammad never said that. Do you believe man's power to corrupt is greater than God's power to preserve? If Allah couldn't keep His word from corruption before Muhammad, what makes you thing he could after?

Thanks for sharing. Yes, we will find out one day. I can't wait for that day. I don't believe any book is error free. Bibles have translational errors, and so does the Quran when translate to another language like the Bible. I don't belong to any denomination. I am just a Christian who loves God and believes deeply in one God, but I have nothing to do with Islam, because the Scriptures that came before Muhammad we are told by God are established forever in heaven.

The Quran was supposed to confirm or support them, but something went wrong. It may have been when Uthman burned the original QURANS. Somehow there is alot of corruption when he recompiled them that led all followers of Islam astray, but from what I understand, the QURAN WAS even worse before he tampered with them.

There are the satanic verses, Muhammad's message was there is only one God, but to the embarrassment of Muslims those verses were taken out. The verse of the "flying cranes whose intercession was hoped for." What Muhammad did would be like Abraham, Moses, David or Jesus saying, "There is only one God, but you can hope for the intercession of these goddesses! I could never imagine them doing this. They would never make such a mistake.

Muslims are in denial or wilfully ignorant that this happened; therefore the greatest threat to Islam is knowledge and truth; it's greatest strength is in ignorance and deception. Allah claims to the the "best of deceivers" and the Bible says Satan is "the father of lies" So my little brain puts 2+2=4!

So Muhammad to me was either a false prophet or no prophet at all. According to the Torah he isn't and Muhammad followed the Torah. There has been no change to the Torah or the gospels since his time and Allah said we sent them to you. Gen 21:12 Says Ishmael is no prophet. Since Muhammad claim ancestry from Ishmael then go figure. So you se there are many reason I don't identify with Islam, but I wish for you the path of righteousness and truth.

This is not coming from Muslim hate sites this information is available from Muslim scholars and from the time contemporary with Muhammad's closet followings. God said Jesus is His beloved son and Islam flies in the face of God saying it is not true. "This is my Beloved son in whom I am well pleased, hear ye Him" I don't think it is wise for you to wait until judgment day, but suit yourself. You couldn't accuse me of not trying to reach you with the love of God and for the love of God the one and only true God who has no partners!

Asher
Student

Post #40

Post by Asher »

Modern Muslims say the Bible is corrupted but Muhammad never said that. Do you believe man's power to corrupt is greater than God's power to preserve?
Al-Baqara 2:75-->Can ye (o ye men of Faith) entertain the hope that they will believe in you?- Seeing that a party of them heard the Word of Allah, and perverted it knowingly after they understood it.
Jeremiah 8:8 told long before Muhammad(pbuh); (already discussed previously)
If Allah couldn't keep His word from corruption before Muhammad, what makes you thing he could after?
I believe that God did not gave human the capacity of chosing from good and evil for him to prevent them from corrupting themselves ;
Book of revelation 22:18-19-->For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
He would not have warned anyone if he was protecting the Book;
But he has established rules (Al-Hijr 15:9-->We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it);
I believe that God has not protected the books he sent before because he planned to send the last revelation and protect it so as all people comming onward till the end will receive the original message;
Bibles have translational errors, and so does the Quran when translate to another language like the Bible.

Yes, I completely agree; try to compare original(hebrew and greek) texts;
For the bible you have different codex and contradictions; even for the Gospel you have not less than 120 versions found yet which one is the true gospel?;
I am just a Christian who loves God and believes deeply in one God, but I have nothing to do with Islam, because the Scriptures that came before Muhammad we are told by God are established forever in heaven.
The laws established remains the same, but what about the writings of the laws? Jeremiah 8:8, though the writings have been change in the book they still remains to the face of God;
The Quran was supposed to confirm or support them, but something went wrong.
Yet it confirms them:
Surah 2:43-->And believe in what I reveal, confirming the revelation which is with you, and be not the first to reject Faith therein, nor sell My Signs for a small price; and fear Me, and Me alone.
It may have been when Uthman burned the original QURANS. Somehow there is alot of corruption when he recompiled them that led all followers of Islam astray, but from what I understand, the QURAN WAS even worse before he tampered with them.
Looking at what you've understood I can conclude that you have misunderstood;
In arabic language as in hebrew you have vowels (see YHWH for YaHWeH) and when the is no vowel there are lots of posibilities about the pronounciation (lead to JeoHVaH);This problem arise only with people who's mother tongue is not Hebrew, then they added vowel to it to prevent this mis pronounciations; When Uthman saw muslim reciting the Qu'ran but with wrong pronounciation he requested to add the vowels to it (as done to the (Hebrew)Bible); He request many copies(recopying not writing from themselves) with pronounciations that could be read by most of the people out of these copies he had selected one, and so as to prevent confusion he burned the rest;
Hope I've cleared this misunderstanding;
There are the satanic verses, Muhammad's message was there is only one God, but to the embarrassment of Muslims those verses were taken out. The verse of the "flying cranes whose intercession was hoped for." What Muhammad did would be like Abraham, Moses, David or Jesus saying, "There is only one God, but you can hope for the intercession of these goddesses! I could never imagine them doing this. They would never make such a mistake.
I you were to compile a book and found error in it would you compile the errors or remove them?
And this verses goes against all the teachings of Islam (see Al-Ikhlas 112);
The devil misguide good people in good things and bad people in bad things, he will surely not tell a muslim praying 5 times a day to go to a night club;
Contradiction: 1 Chronical 21:1-2-->And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel. And David said to Joab and to the rulers of the people, Go, number Israel from Beersheba even to Dan; and bring the number of them to me, that I may know it.
Indeed David did not say anything but he acted;
Muslims are in denial or wilfully ignorant that this happened; therefore the greatest threat to Islam is knowledge and truth; it's greatest strength is in ignorance and deception. Allah claims to the the "best of deceivers" and the Bible says Satan is "the father of lies" So my little brain puts 2+2=4!
And yet your brain keeps on repeating the same thing which we have already discussed;
So Muhammad to me was either a false prophet or no prophet at all. According to the Torah he isn't and Muhammad followed the Torah. There has been no change to the Torah or the gospels since his time and Allah said we sent them to you.
The problem doesnot arise in the time of muhammad(pbuh) it happend long ago in the time of Jeremiah(Jeremiah 8:8);
Gen 21:12 Says Ishmael is no prophet. Since Muhammad claim ancestry from Ishmael then go figure. So you se there are many reason I don't identify with Islam, but I wish for you the path of righteousness and truth.
Genesis 21:12 doesnot tell that Ishmael wasnot a prophet, Moreover from the bible most of the prophets have always been discredited, they always rebel against the prophets, several times trying to kill Jesus, it would not be so strange that they have removed any piece from it;
God said Jesus is His beloved son and Islam flies in the face of God saying it is not true. "This is my Beloved son in whom I am well pleased, hear ye Him" I don't think it is wise for you to wait until judgment day, but suit yourself.
Once again you have misunderstood- Muslim says that Jesus is not the only begotten soon of God, do not ommit the words in bold this will change the meaning of the phrase; But I believe as witten in the bible that everyone who serves God and Love him is to be called a child of God; I have said before the word begotten is a fabrication;This is not denying that Jesus is the servant of God(son if you want);
the love of God the one and only true God who has no partners!
If you tell me that God is Love I tell you "yes"; but if you tell me that God is like Shylock who needs blood shedding to forgive the sin's of mankind I tell you "no way!"

For the video:
These guys seems not to know islam at all neither know the bible (1 Chronical 21:1-2-->And Satan stood up against Israel...),
They say that this idea of Godesses "came out of nowhere" proves that he was not in his normal state,
for someone to teach something for years and then destroy everything, moreover seeing these people accepting what he said why would he correct it? it's completely illogical;
As the guy mentioned when the devil temps you he does it by "whispering", into your node which is called waswasa;
The surat An-Nas 114, teaches to us how to ask for protection agains the whispering of Satan;

Peace;