Allah, Gabriel & Muhammad are one?

Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

Burninglight
Guru

Allah, Gabriel & Muhammad are one?

Post #1

Post by Burninglight »

Why do Muslims attack the Christian trinity? They have there own in many ways. There are the three daughters of Allah also known as "the flying cranes whose intercession is hoped for." This is a verse that Uthman abrogated from the Quran. It was a hard thing for Uthman to leave in the Quran after Muhammad's death. Allah had to cancel out Muhammad's Satanic verse. No prophet ever made a mistake like this before Muhammad's time. How could he get away with it? These videos make an argument that the unholy trinity of Islam is Allah, Gabriel and Muhammad. It states they are one and the same. If this is so, do Muslims attack the Christianity trinity only to turn a blind eye to their own unholy trinity?

Burninglight
Guru

Trinity

Post #71

Post by Burninglight »

Peace wrote: Try explaining the trinity to anyone below 10 years of age, and when your done, say God is One...
:D :D

I look forward to your digestion of my arguments. O:)
We have been through this. There is a lot that we don't understand fully about God. Paul said we see through a glass darkly but when that which is prefect comes, we will see clearly and be known even as we are known. Why don't you try explaining to a 10 yo how God never had a beginning or an end. Explain how He could be in the past, present and future at the same time, number the grains of sand and name all the stars, create a baby make a star that burns for thousands of years, make an endless universe and etc, etc.........?

A Troubled Man
Guru

Post #72

Post by A Troubled Man »

Peace wrote:
The debate is in your hands now
The debate is over, the Quran has been shown wrong. Next.

Peace

Post #73

Post by Peace »

@Burninglight:
We have been through this. There is a lot that we don't understand fully about God. Paul said we see through a glass darkly but when that which is prefect comes, we will see clearly and be known even as we are known. Why don't you try explaining to a 10 yo how God never had a beginning or an end. Explain how He could be in the past, present and future at the same time, number the grains of sand and name all the stars, create a baby make a star that burns for thousands of years, make an endless universe and etc, etc.........?
You are confused about my confusion, lol. I am not saying that it is not possible, of course all is possible to God. I cannot explain the things above to a ten year old since they are beyond my limited comprehension. However, I have a problem with the Biblical descriptions.

If the Bible said the word 'trinity' and explained it in detail and said God is a son, father and spirit with no textual contradictions I would not complain. However the Bible is not like this.

You say God is Jesus:

ROMANS (9:5) - "...Christ came, who is overall, the eternally blessed God."

I read:

MATTHEW (19:16-17) - "And behold, one came and said to him (Jesus), Good teacher, what good things shall I do that I may have eternal life? So he (Jesus) said to him, 'Why do you call me good?- No one is good but One, that is, God."

So Jesus is not good (perfect?)? why would he say this if he was God.

I also read:

MATTHEW (12:18) - "Behold! My Servant whom I haven chosen, my Beloved in whom My soul is well pleased! I will put My Spirit upon Him, and He will declare justice to the Gentiles."

So God is God's servant?

You say Jesus and God are the same:

1 JOHN (5:7) - "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

I read:

MATTHEW 27:46 - "Eli, Eli, lama sabachtani (My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?)"

Why would Jesus call 'My God' if he was God?

You say Jesus is the son of God:

JOHN (3:16) - "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

I read:

We know Jesus is not God's ONLY begotten son since:

PSALM (2:7) - "...Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee."

and

JEREMIAH (31:9) - "...and Ephraim is my firstborn;"

EXODUS (4:22) - "Israel is my son, even my firstborn;"

Jesus is referred to as the Son of Man in "MATTHEW 8:20, 12:40, 17:9 &12, LUKE 9:26, 22:48, 22:69, 24:7 AND most importantly IN MATTHEW (26:24).

Is Jesus the Son of Man? or the Son of God?

The Greek words used for 'son' in the NT are 'pias' and 'paida', which mean servant , (or son in the sense of servant). Why is this word translated as son for everyone else in the Bible but for Jesus and David "begotten son".?

You tell me:

JOHN 14:9 - "...he that hath seen me hath seen the Father."

I read:

1 TIMOTHY (6:16) - "...whom no man hath seen nor can see..."

You tell me atonement I read DEUTERONOMY 24:16, JEREMIAH 31:30 and EZEKIEL 18:20. Now read Matthew 7:1-2 and 1 Corinthians 3:8. There is no reason for atonement for Matthew 19:14 as it clearly states that everybody is born without sin and belong to the kingdom of Heaven. This is in line with Islamic belief and goes against the Christian Bible, or part of it at least ;).

I wouldn't have a problem if the Bible was stable in its descriptions, it isn't however. The logical contradictions about God having a son and word that is flesh and soul that is spirit yet isn't body, mind and soul only follow the textual incompatibilities.

Hope this has helped!

[/quote]

Burninglight
Guru

Post #74

Post by Burninglight »

Peace wrote: @Burninglight:
You are confused about my confusion, lol. I am not saying that it is not possible, of course all is possible to God. I cannot explain the things above to a ten year old since they are beyond my limited comprehension. However, I have a problem with the Biblical descriptions.

If the Bible said the word 'trinity' and explained it in detail and said God is a son, father and spirit with no textual contradictions I would not complain. However the Bible is not like this.

You say God is Jesus:

ROMANS (9:5) - "...Christ came, who is overall, the eternally blessed God."

I read:

MATTHEW (19:16-17) - "And behold, one came and said to him (Jesus), Good teacher, what good things shall I do that I may have eternal life? So he (Jesus) said to him, 'Why do you call me good?- No one is good but One, that is, God."

So Jesus is not good (perfect?)? why would he say this if he was God.

I also read:

MATTHEW (12:18) - "Behold! My Servant whom I haven chosen, my Beloved in whom My soul is well pleased! I will put My Spirit upon Him, and He will declare justice to the Gentiles."

So God is God's servant?

You say Jesus and God are the same:

1 JOHN (5:7) - "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

I read:

MATTHEW 27:46 - "Eli, Eli, lama sabachtani (My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?)"

Why would Jesus call 'My God' if he was God?

You say Jesus is the son of God:

JOHN (3:16) - "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

I read:

We know Jesus is not God's ONLY begotten son since:

PSALM (2:7) - "...Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee."

and

JEREMIAH (31:9) - "...and Ephraim is my firstborn;"

EXODUS (4:22) - "Israel is my son, even my firstborn;"

Jesus is referred to as the Son of Man in "MATTHEW 8:20, 12:40, 17:9 &12, LUKE 9:26, 22:48, 22:69, 24:7 AND most importantly IN MATTHEW (26:24).

Is Jesus the Son of Man? or the Son of God?

The Greek words used for 'son' in the NT are 'pias' and 'paida', which mean servant , (or son in the sense of servant). Why is this word translated as son for everyone else in the Bible but for Jesus and David "begotten son".?

You tell me:

JOHN 14:9 - "...he that hath seen me hath seen the Father."

I read:

1 TIMOTHY (6:16) - "...whom no man hath seen nor can see..."

You tell me atonement I read DEUTERONOMY 24:16, JEREMIAH 31:30 and EZEKIEL 18:20. Now read Matthew 7:1-2 and 1 Corinthians 3:8. There is no reason for atonement for Matthew 19:14 as it clearly states that everybody is born without sin and belong to the kingdom of Heaven. This is in line with Islamic belief and goes against the Christian Bible, or part of it at least ;).

I wouldn't have a problem if the Bible was stable in its descriptions, it isn't however. The logical contradictions about God having a son and word that is flesh and soul that is spirit yet isn't body, mind and soul only follow the textual incompatibilities.

Hope this has helped!
[/quote]
I didn't say Jesus and God were the same. I said Jesus is all that God is but not all there is to God! jesus wasn't saying he wasn't good; he was responding rhetorically. I'll get back to this friend. Jesus was both man and the son of God; there are no contradictions!!!

Asher
Student

Post #75

Post by Asher »

Peace be upon you all,
Why do Muslims attack the Christian trinity? They have there own in many ways.
You says that we have many, come with more proofs, not only 2;
There are the three daughters of Allah also known as "the flying cranes whose intercession is hoped for."
3 + 1 = 4;
This is not trinity;
This is a verse that Uthman abrogated from the Quran. It was a hard thing for Uthman to leave in the Quran after Muhammad's death.
Allah had to cancel out Muhammad's Satanic verse.
Either you did just listen about people telling some stories or it is a contradiction;
Who cancelled this verse Allah or Uthman???
No prophet ever made a mistake like this before Muhammad's time.
Look in your bible you may see several which are even worst:

1 Kings 11:9-10
9 And the Lord was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the Lord God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice,
10 And had commanded him concerning this thing, that he should not go after other gods: but he kept not that which the Lord commanded.

Have a look also in the Talmud about Jesus
How could he get away with it?

The Qur'an contains ONLY the words of God, neither the words of Muhammad(SAW) nor the words of any historian, this words were not the words of God so it should not be present in the Qur'an;
These videos make an argument that the unholy trinity of Islam is Allah, Gabriel and Muhammad. It states they are one and the same. If this is so, do Muslims attack the Christianity trinity only to turn a blind eye to their own unholy trinity?
"If this is so" but it is not the case;
You are the one that are trying to "turn a blind eye" on your concept of God which does not exist in the Old testament, and has been added to the new Testament, remove and added again;

Peace be upon you.