The Problem with Christian and Muslim Fundamentalists

Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

jessehove
Student

The Problem with Christian and Muslim Fundamentalists

Post #1

Post by jessehove »

Here is the similar problem with Christian and Muslim Fundamentalists as I see it:

http://mercyandmessiah.blogspot.ca/2013 ... lists.html

P.S. Notice I am using a specific definition of what Fundamentalism from a historical modern definition in Christianity and Islam respectively.

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #121

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ 
The FACT that muslims refuse to recognize the errors and contradictions in the quran does not equate to there being none. 
There are many.
There are none, what are they?? If you could please check the meaning of the verse before posting verses that reflect your limited understanding of Islam, this would help in what you believe to be of contradiction and error, thanks :-)

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #122

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ A Troubled Man
Just like the Quran, full of injustice. Of course, your doubts are irrelevant to that fact and the fact that people memorize books.
I'm glad you can admit your mistakes, we are talking about contradictions and errors A Troubled Man,
something you have failed to show me in the Quran.
And, you will dishonestly deny any contradictions and errors in the Quran, just like you've been doing all along.
If I deny the truth, then this would be apparent as I wouldn't be able to give you an answer from what my very own sources say. The fact that what I say is confirmed by the very source you "think" there is an error or contradiction in, refutes this idea. I have clearly provided evidence for these "so called" contradictions that refute what you and others have said of the Quran from the Quran, Sunnah and also the meaning of the verse, Tafsir. 
See what I mean.  :-)
You need to try a little harder, but Nice Try!!  :-)
There is little if any truth in the Quran. This has been pointed out on many occasions, but we understand your denials of that fact.
There is nothing but truth in the Quran although you wish to deny this, nothing but lack of knowledge have been pointed out on the part of yourself and others. We can't even get a debate going on any given topic as it seems you don't have any answers for anything I say. 

Allahakbar
Banned
Banned

Post #123

Post by Allahakbar »

HaLi8993 wrote: @ 
The FACT that muslims refuse to recognize the errors and contradictions in the quran does not equate to there being none. 
There are many.
There are none, what are they?? If you could please check the meaning of the verse before posting verses that reflect your limited understanding of Islam, this would help in what you believe to be of contradiction and error, thanks :-)
I have no intention of wasting even one more millisecond on enlightening muslims regarding the book they worship. All of the time I have spent on other forums doing so I will never get back and only for the ignorant to give fifteen contradicting definitions for the one word in their defence of no contradictions and to finally tell me that is me that doesn't understand what a contradiction is. The muslim definition of the word contradiction: Something Not in the quran. [-( :bow:

Burninglight
Guru

Post #124

Post by Burninglight »

There are many.
There are none? Read my other responses on the other threads. If you don't see it then, we can make an argument for what is known as denial possibly.

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #125

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ 
I have no intention of wasting even one more millisecond on enlightening muslims regarding the book they worship. All of the time I have spent on other forums doing so I will never get back and only for the ignorant to give fifteen contradicting definitions for the one word in their defence of no contradictions and to finally tell me that is me that doesn't understand what a contradiction is. The muslim definition of the word contradiction: Something Not in the quran.
We don't need you to enlighten us, as the book of God is perfect and is free from any form of contradiction and error which none has been able to prove. There is no contradiction in it, except in the minds of some of the haters, who are aided by their ignorance of Arabic and of the meanings of the Holy Quran, Those that think there are contradictions in the Quran say this out of ignorance which no one falls into but someone who has no knowledge of the Arabic language, or an Arabic-speaker who is misled and overwhelmed by his whims and desires. So you are right in saying you are wasting your time.

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #126

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ Burninglight
There are none? Read my other responses on the other threads. If you don't see it then, we can make an argument for what is known as denial possibly.
I'm ready to discuss any topic of your choice Burninglight when you are ready......

Allahakbar
Banned
Banned

Post #127

Post by Allahakbar »

I have no intention of wasting even one more millisecond on enlightening muslims regarding the book they worship. All of the time I have spent on other forums doing so I will never get back and only for the ignorant to give fifteen contradicting definitions for the one word in their defence of no contradictions and to finally tell me that is me that doesn't understand what a contradiction is. The muslim definition of the word contradiction: Something Not in the quran.
We don't need you to enlighten us, as the book of God is perfect and is free from any form of contradiction and error which none has been able to prove. There is no contradiction in it, except in the minds of some of the haters, who are aided by their ignorance of Arabic and of the meanings of the Holy Quran, Those that think there are contradictions in the Quran say this out of ignorance which no one falls into but someone who has no knowledge of the Arabic language, or an Arabic-speaker who is misled and overwhelmed by his whims and desires. So you are right in saying you are wasting your time.
I don't know why you repeated what I said.
"Holy Scripture: A book sent down from heaven.... Holy Scriptures contain all that a Christian should know and believe, provided he adds to it a million or so commentaries.

[Voltaire]

No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says: He is always convinced that it says what he means.

George Bernard Shaw

Burninglight
Guru

Post #128

Post by Burninglight »

HaLi8993 wrote: @ Burninglight
I'm ready to discuss any topic of your choice Burninglight when you are ready......
How about Muhammad's, Allah's and the Muslims of that time misconception of the Christian trinity? Or should we start another thread and call it misconceptions? I'll do that.

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #129

Post by HaLi8993 »

@

You sure your reading correctly :-)

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #130

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ Burninglight
How about Muhammad's, Allah's and the Muslims of that time misconception of the Christian trinity? Or should we start another thread and call it misconceptions? I'll do that.
There is no misconception the error is in your misunderstanding of the verse which you believe to be talking about the trinity which it isn't. I have answers this misconception on the part of Christians in detail in the other thread. Please feel free to read it.

I am happy to discuss any topic with you Burninglight, so go ahead and create a thread, and I shall meet you there!