Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

Allahakbar
Banned
Banned

What do Muslims Think of Priests

Post #1

Post by Allahakbar »

I'm just wondering what Muslims think and feel about paedophile catholic priests, given the behaviour of their prophet?

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #41

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ A Troubled Man
What oppression? What is being forced? Sorry, but it would appear that it is Islamic societies that oppress... 

http://bulletinoftheoppressionofwomen.com/ 

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran ... h-less.htm
You are mistaken once again A Troubled Man, we willingly submit to the laws of God (Shariah) and are not forced, as we realize that it is the best way of life to live by. As for your first post, it is quite clear that in Islam, the man is responsible for the women of his immediate family. Also, the parents of the deceased, his wife and children all inherit. The reason why men are entitled to more inheritence then the women is due to the fact that he is the provider and maintainer of his family including his wife and children, so I would need ask you, who does this money go too??? I dont see how this is in the least bit oppressive??? In Islam when the male inherits he has an obligation to look after and provide for his family, on the other hand any money that the female inherits or works for or obtains by any lawful means, the husband has no share in, unless she willingly gives it to her husband, now lets compare this to western values where the women is forced to work and is expected to pay half of all daily expenses including the household expenses and children. Which is more oppressive?? mmmm I would think the latter.

As for your second link Anti-Islamic websites wont help you in understanding Islam, I suggest you learn Islam from a Muslim instead of someone that thinks he knows about Islam and is a mouthpiece for causing hatred. Again most of what is written in that link is untrue there are ovbvious reasoning behind those verses. So before your quick to judge a religion you know very little if not anything about I suggest you look at the oppression on your very own doorstep where women in the U.S are still being raped, trafficked, violated and discriminated against. Where a third of all the women murdered in the United States are killed by a husband or boyfriend not to mention the leading cause of death for pregnant women being murder by a partner. 

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #42

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ A Troubled Man
Yes, I can see this discussion is going nowhere and you will continue to reject facts in favor of your religion. It is very sad that Islam teaches lies to it's followers so as to keep a stranglehold on the misogynistic mindset and the oppression of women as sub-humans.
I dont ever recall any converation going anywhere with you anyway A Troubled Man lol, the facts point to Islam being the best way of life to live by, comparing the opression of people in places that are not even governed under a totality Shariah state wouldnt be any fair approach in blaming Islam. The only liars are those that make up things to fool a vast majority of people due to their own materalistic agenda's. While it is true that there are Muslim men who do indeed mistreat their women, this is a cultural issue and a personal issue which is outside the Religion of Islam. There are many Christians, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, etc…in the world who also mistreat their women, however, it is wrong to blame that person’s religion for their wrongful actions. Women in Islam share a status that is unknown and unheard of in other faiths, a status of dignity, love and respect. 

A Troubled Man
Guru

Post #43

Post by A Troubled Man »

HaLi8993 wrote: I suggest you learn Islam from a Muslim instead of someone that thinks he knows about Islam and is a mouthpiece for causing hatred.  
That is the problem, a Muslim will simply regurgitate that everything in Islam is true as it is written in the Quran, that is not learning anything, that is indoctrination.

A Troubled Man
Guru

Post #44

Post by A Troubled Man »

HaLi8993 wrote: The only liars are those that make up things to fool a vast majority of people... 
That would be Muhammad.

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #45

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ A Troubled Man
That is the problem, a Muslim will simply regurgitate that everything in Islam is true as it is written in the Quran, that is not learning anything, that is indoctrination.

Thats cause it is :), likewise you are regurgitating only what you think you know about Islam, the only difference is, there can ever only be one truth. The difference between what you say and what I say is, I call you to truth but you call me to falsehood.  Falsehood that is indoctrinated by untruth and man made norms of society, man can never know what is true success, the ultimate success lies only in striving to please God, in return to attain God's pleasure and Paradise for our efforts and trials in this life. Success is not getting drunk and living a life of decadence

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #46

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ A Troubled Man
That would be Muhammad.
Nope, that would be the enemies of Islam that claim they are fighting for peace!!!!

A Troubled Man
Guru

Post #47

Post by A Troubled Man »

HaLi8993 wrote: @ A Troubled Man

Thats cause it is :), likewise you are regurgitating only what you think you know about Islam, the only difference is, there can ever only be one truth. The difference between what you say and what I say is, I call you to truth but you call me to falsehood.  Falsehood that is indoctrinated by untruth and man made norms of society, man can never know what is true success, the ultimate success lies only in striving to please God, in return to attain God's pleasure and Paradise for our efforts and trials in this life. Success is not getting drunk and living a life of decadence
That is why we cannot learn anything from Muslims about Islam. You make my point for me. Thanks.

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #48

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ A Troubled Man
That is why we cannot learn anything from Muslims about Islam. You make my point for me. Thanks.
That is because you choose not to learn, lol.

Your welcome!!

A Troubled Man
Guru

Post #49

Post by A Troubled Man »

HaLi8993 wrote: @ A Troubled Man
That is because you choose not to learn, lol.

Your welcome!!
It is you who chooses not to learn anything. That is obvious. No need to lie about that.

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #50

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ A Troubled Man
It is you who chooses not to learn anything. That is obvious. No need to lie about that.
It is through my learning that I have accepted Islam, lying is against my religion, come on A Troubled Man you should know this by now.......

:)