Babylon rules!

Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

chimera
Student

Babylon rules!

Post #1

Post by chimera »

Where do old gods go when they die? In the case of Ea father god of Babylon , his bones were found in south Australia. Also he seems to have devotees at Stonehenge in midwinter.
Ea the goat-fish is Capricorn which was the constellation of December at 2000BCE. It has shifted into January and so Capricorn of Makar Sankranti in India is celebrated on 14 January . The Greek god Pan on the Nile river became Capricorn the gate of death when he was a goat-fish.
In Indonesia the makara crocodile-fish monster is seen on temple pillars and on temple water-spouts. Temples have great split gates of life and death. Sanskrit kadhi means "ocean" and Kadimarkara is the Aboriginal name for fossil crocodiles and fossil tree-trunks at salty Lake Eyre , now preserved in south Australia museum. The beasts slid down the giant trees from heaven and stayed on earth until they died but have power to control rain and floods , like Ea and Matsya ( Hindu god Vishnu) of the flood legend. Kadimarkara are also the water-springs at lake Eyre which the beasts made.
Stonehenge has the great trilithon like a gate through which the rulers were sent at funerals in midwinter of Capricorn, according to recent investigation of sites there.
So Ea lives on and his temple at Lake Eyre has regained its name : Kata Thanda "meeting place of bosses" which is Sanskrit-Tamil for "Buddhist temple. world-order".
Is Ea seen in other places?

Pazuzu bin Hanbi
Sage

Post #2

Post by Pazuzu bin Hanbi »

I can't prove it in any way, but I always have this sneaking suspicion that when god spoke to Moses, it was Ea who spoke to him, hence "Ea Asher Ea".
لا إلـــــــــــــــــــــــــــه

Yahu
Banned
Banned

Re: Babylon rules!

Post #3

Post by Yahu »

chimera wrote: Where do old gods go when they die?
It depends. The immortal gods, ie angels, were locked into a prison and arn't let back out until the tribulation period. For example, guess what the Greeks called the four angels bound at the Euphrates that get let out as referenced in Revelation? So Zeus, Poseidon, Hades and Hera are locked up in prison for having children of their own in violation of Yah's laws.

Now, their offspring, well when they died, they because major principalities in the realm of the spirits of the dead, ie Sheol, Hades, Hell. For example, the title 'Lucifer' is a latin reference to the pagan sun god who the Greeks called Apollo. Lucifer is an epitaph equivalent to the Greek epitaph Pheobus as in Pheobus Apollo.

Tired of the Nonsense
Site Supporter

Re: Babylon rules!

Post #4

Post by Tired of the Nonsense »

chimera wrote: Where do old gods go when they die? In the case of Ea father god of Babylon , his bones were found in south Australia. Also he seems to have devotees at Stonehenge in midwinter.
Ea the goat-fish is Capricorn which was the constellation of December at 2000BCE. It has shifted into January and so Capricorn of Makar Sankranti in India is celebrated on 14 January . The Greek god Pan on the Nile river became Capricorn the gate of death when he was a goat-fish.
In Indonesia the makara crocodile-fish monster is seen on temple pillars and on temple water-spouts. Temples have great split gates of life and death. Sanskrit kadhi means "ocean" and Kadimarkara is the Aboriginal name for fossil crocodiles and fossil tree-trunks at salty Lake Eyre , now preserved in south Australia museum. The beasts slid down the giant trees from heaven and stayed on earth until they died but have power to control rain and floods , like Ea and Matsya ( Hindu god Vishnu) of the flood legend. Kadimarkara are also the water-springs at lake Eyre which the beasts made.
Stonehenge has the great trilithon like a gate through which the rulers were sent at funerals in midwinter of Capricorn, according to recent investigation of sites there.
So Ea lives on and his temple at Lake Eyre has regained its name : Kata Thanda "meeting place of bosses" which is Sanskrit-Tamil for "Buddhist temple. world-order".
Is Ea seen in other places?

I don't know if Satan is dead or not, but they found his skull in Mew Mexico. Not the rest of him, just his skull. Which seems mighty careless of Satan. Maybe because he is getting old. I am getting old myself, but I have never managed to lose my skull. At any rate I immediately wondered, "what keeps his head from collapsing?" The article doesn't explain that unfortunately.

Image "The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this." -- Albert Einstein -- Written in 1954 to Jewish philosopher Erik Gutkind.

Tired of the Nonsense
Site Supporter

Post #5

Post by Tired of the Nonsense »

Pazuzu bin Hanbi wrote: I can't prove it in any way, but I always have this sneaking suspicion that when god spoke to Moses, it was Ea who spoke to him, hence "Ea Asher Ea".
Image "The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this." -- Albert Einstein -- Written in 1954 to Jewish philosopher Erik Gutkind.