A question about Islam...

Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

Taff Lafferty
Apprentice

A question about Islam...

Post #1

Post by Taff Lafferty »

Why does the Quran require the Hadith to explain it?
Taff Lafferty

I see you

Al-Fatihah
Student

Post #51

Post by Al-Fatihah »

sawthelight wrote:
Al-Fatihah wrote:Response: We see the word "atheists". We see the word "scripture". Yet your own quote couldn't find the words "atheists have scripture", arranged in that order. You refute yourself again.
Right... because you claim, "atheists who favor the book according to their scripture" is not the same thing as claiming, "atheists having scripture" according to you. Wow a cop out! Now it all makes sense! Of course it isn't a surprise to see cheap cop outs from you any longer!

So what is the scripture you're still talking about? I've asked for the 4th time now about the whereabouts of this supposed atheist scripture you suggest that exists. Unless now you want to admit you were wrong to say that. You can do so now.

If I condense the first statement you made it turns out to be: "atheists...according to their scripture". Now you make the argument that you never mentioned, "atheists having scripture" Do you think saying the former but denying the latter really helps you out?

It's like saying "I fell into the sewer" at one moment and then saying "did I ever say I fell into a man-hole though?" So what if you never said you fell "into a man-hole." You already would admit you "fell into a sewer" like your prophet and his companions did. IT'S THE EXACT SAME THING! NO NEED TO BE REDUNDANT AND SO TRIVIAL! YOU THINK THAT COUNTS AS A LEGIT COUNTER-ARGUMENT? THAT IS A LAME ARGUMENT!

To make a claim and to cite a source with "atheists according to their scripture" and then to say you never made the claim of "atheists having scripture" is a blatant lie you just fabricated.

Tell me oh unwise one, where is the atheist scripture you referred to before? (Post# 31) Please enlighten us.
Response: Again, the words "Atheists have scripture" arranged in that order are not there. Amazing. Why are atheists so retarded? This is an important question.

sawthelight
Scholar

Post #52

Post by sawthelight »

[Replying to post 51 by Al-Fatihah]

The same lame argument that doesn't really count for anything.

Why are you using a computer then if your quran doesn't ever talk about computers?

We don't see "musleom use computer" in that order you little peanut.

Elijah John
Savant

Post #53

Post by Elijah John »

Al-Fatihah wrote: Amazing. Why are atheists so retarded? This is an important question.
:warning: Moderator Warning

It is against forum rules to call people names, and conduct personal attacks.

Please review our Rules.

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.
My theological positions:

-God created us in His image, not the other way around.
-The Bible is redeemed by it's good parts.
-Pure monotheism, simple repentance.
-YHVH is LORD
-The real Jesus is not God, the real YHVH is not a monster.
-Eternal life is a gift from the Living God.
-Keep the Commandments, keep your salvation.
-I have accepted YHVH as my Heavenly Father, LORD and Savior.

I am inspired by Jesus to worship none but YHVH, and to serve only Him.

Elijah John
Savant

Post #54

Post by Elijah John »

sawthelight wrote:

.you little peanut.
:warning: Moderator Warning

Do not hurl insults at your fellow debators.

Please review our Rules.

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.
My theological positions:

-God created us in His image, not the other way around.
-The Bible is redeemed by it's good parts.
-Pure monotheism, simple repentance.
-YHVH is LORD
-The real Jesus is not God, the real YHVH is not a monster.
-Eternal life is a gift from the Living God.
-Keep the Commandments, keep your salvation.
-I have accepted YHVH as my Heavenly Father, LORD and Savior.

I am inspired by Jesus to worship none but YHVH, and to serve only Him.