A question about Islam...

Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

Taff Lafferty
Apprentice

A question about Islam...

Post #1

Post by Taff Lafferty »

Why does the Quran require the Hadith to explain it?
Taff Lafferty

I see you

Al-Fatihah
Student

Post #31

Post by Al-Fatihah »

sawthelight wrote: All the facts are referred to the authentic hadiths that show Muhammad telling his followers to bath in sewage water and more.

He engaged in pedophilia with his 6 year old wife Aisha when the man was 51 years old - supported by hadith.

He engaged in cross dressing - supported by hadith.

All apostates are to be killed. No such thing as moderate islam according to hadith.

Much more disturbing facts about Muhammad are revealed in "The People vs. Muhammad" all supported by hadith.

Surely a godly righteous man would not engage in such activity as a prophet of god. Unless that god is fictional or the actual devil which allows such repulsive behavior.

None of the book I mention is a fictional story. The facts are provided in the book. Islam is a religion of pure war wrapped around deception.

Response: And still, not a single reliable hadith was presented to back any of the claims. That means the book remains a book of fiction, in which the author and those who favor the book are deluded atheists who believe their grandparents are monkeys or other non-Muslims who favor sex crimes and perversion as mentioned in their own scriptures. Either way, it only exposes them. Not Muhammad (saw) or Islam.

sawthelight
Scholar

Post #32

Post by sawthelight »

Al-Fatihah wrote:Response: That means the book remains a book of fiction, in which the author and those who favor the book are deluded atheists who believe their grandparents are monkeys or other non-Muslims who favor sex crimes and perversion as mentioned in their own scriptures. Either way, it only exposes them. Not Muhammad (saw) or Islam.
I see you just expose yourself for talking nonsense.

How do atheists have scripture? That book "The People vs. Muhammad" is scripture according to you?

Wow I didn't know a brand new book made in 2016 could be called scripture. That is just a man made book not trying to pass itself off as a religious text. Scripture is a compilation of pure religious text.

Nice job of exposing yourself. You don't pay attention to the words written here and you didn't with Taqiyya. You just show how much you really are off about all these subjects.

Nice work! \:D/

Pay more attention.

Read the book. You will like it.

Your prophet throws dirt on all diseases to cure it because he thinks that all dirt is pure. Might as well throw dirt on every patient in the hospital suffering from cuts, infection, bleeding, etc. I'm sure that is a superb idea.
Last edited by sawthelight on Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

marco
Savant

Re: A question about Islam...

Post #33

Post by marco »

Al-Fatihah wrote:

No one denies that it says kill apostates. Yet it is the context that says "WHY' apostates are to be killed and the context clearly proves that the reason why is if an apostate conspires to or attacks Muslims.
Is this a serious reply? Apostates should be killed not because they are apostates but because they conspire against or attack Muslims. Therefore, if they don't do this sort of thing, apostates should not be killed? But that goes against what is said.

Your argument is like saying "pregnant women should be killed..... but only if they try to fire guns at people." These arguments move from the original subject, apostates or pregnant women, and introduce factors completely absent from the original statement.

I deduce, then, that you think apostates who are not planning to attack anyone should be left in peace. That is refreshing.

Al-Fatihah
Student

Post #34

Post by Al-Fatihah »

sawthelight wrote:
I see you just expose yourself for talking nonsense.

How do atheists have scripture? That book "The People vs. Muhammad" is scripture according to you?

Wow I didn't know a brand new book made in 2016 could be called scripture. That is just a man made book not trying to pass itself off as a religious text. Scripture is a compilation of pure religious text.

Nice job of exposing yourself. You don't pay attention to the words written here and you didn't with Taqiyya. You just show how much you really are off about all these subjects.

Nice work! \:D/

Pay more attention.

Read the book. You will like it.

Your prophet throws dirt on all diseases to cure it because he thinks that all dirt is pure. Might as well throw dirt on every patient in the hospital suffering from cuts, infection, bleeding, etc. I'm sure that is a superb idea.
Response: I see reading comprehension is not your specialty. No one said the book was scripture or atheists have scripture. I said atheists are deluded, just like their monkey grandparents, as your deluded response just confirmed. Thanks.

And since you still can't provide any reliable hadith to back your claims, your logic still remains that of another deluded, perverted atheist/non-Muslim and exposes yourself. Not Muhammad or Islam. Debunked.

Al-Fatihah
Student

Re: A question about Islam...

Post #35

Post by Al-Fatihah »

marco wrote:
Is this a serious reply? Apostates should be killed not because they are apostates but because they conspire against or attack Muslims. Therefore, if they don't do this sort of thing, apostates should not be killed? But that goes against what is said.

Your argument is like saying "pregnant women should be killed..... but only if they try to fire guns at people." These arguments move from the original subject, apostates or pregnant women, and introduce factors completely absent from the original statement.

I deduce, then, that you think apostates who are not planning to attack anyone should be left in peace. That is refreshing.
Response: And yet you cannot quote anywhere where it says to kill apostates "because" they leave Islam or anything synonymous to it, thus refuting yourself as usual. Therefore, to know the reason you must refer to context and the context proves it refers to killing apostates who conspire to and attack Muslims.

sawthelight
Scholar

Post #36

Post by sawthelight »

Al-Fatihah wrote: No one said the book was scripture or atheists have scripture.
Al-Fatihah wrote:Response: That means the book remains a book of fiction, in which the author and those who favor the book are deluded atheists who believe their grandparents are monkeys or other non-Muslims who favor sex crimes and perversion as mentioned in their own scriptures. Either way, it only exposes them. Not Muhammad (saw) or Islam.
Here is you making a claim before that atheists have scripture (POST 31). Yet now you suddenly deny ever saying that (POST 34). :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o

You change your answer as you have done with all your other blunders in Taqiyya.

I think it's safe now to discard all your arguments. Thus islam is pure deception. Thank you for proving that.

Al-Fatihah
Student

Post #37

Post by Al-Fatihah »

sawthelight wrote:
Al-Fatihah wrote: No one said the book was scripture or atheists have scripture.
Here is you making a claim before that atheists have scripture (POST 31). Yet now you suddenly deny ever saying that (POST 34). :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o

You change your answer as you have done with all your other blunders in Taqiyya.

I think it's safe now to discard all your arguments. Thus islam is pure deception. Thank you for proving that.
Response: We see the word "atheists". We see the word "scripture". Yet your own quote couldn't find the words "atheists have scripture", arranged in that order. You refute yourself again..

Now do all deluded atheist not know reading comprehension or are you the exception? Either way, it's just another perverted atheist exposed, thus refuting yourself. Not Islam.

sawthelight
Scholar

Post #38

Post by sawthelight »

[Replying to post 37 by Al-Fatihah]

We see the word "atheist" and "scripture" in the same sentence you made. Ypu're claiming that atheists are perverted according to their scriptures.

Yet you deny saying this.

Evidence of lying or unable to understand your own words.

Take your pick.

Where can we find atheist scriptures condoning perversion like your prophet did? I know we got the hadiths.

Where is the atheist scripture then? Hmmm?

Al-Fatihah
Student

Post #39

Post by Al-Fatihah »

sawthelight wrote:
We see the word "atheist" and "scripture" in the same sentence you made. Ypu're claiming that atheists are perverted according to their scriptures.

Yet you deny saying this.

Evidence of lying or unable to understand your own words.

Take your pick.

Where can we find atheist scriptures condoning perversion like your prophet did? I know we got the hadiths.

Where is the atheist scripture then? Hmmm?
Response: And we still don't see the words "atheist have scripture" in that order, thus making your claim that of a liar or illiterate. Either way, it only exposes another perverted atheist. Not Islam.

sawthelight
Scholar

Post #40

Post by sawthelight »

Al-Fatihah wrote:Response: And we still don't see the words "atheist have scripture" in that order.
Oh yes we do. :D

How laughable your case is.

Here let me condense that one sentence you made down for you so you can see how absurd your argument is:
Al-Fatihah wrote:Response:...those who favor the book are deluded atheists... ...who favor sex crimes and perversion as mentioned in their own scriptures.
Here in one sentence you mention that atheists have their own scripture (in order).

Tell us oh supposed wise person, what is the title of this scripture made by the atheist's called? Where can it be located?
Last edited by sawthelight on Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.