A question about Islam...

Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

Taff Lafferty
Apprentice

A question about Islam...

Post #1

Post by Taff Lafferty »

Why does the Quran require the Hadith to explain it?
Taff Lafferty

I see you

Al-Fatihah
Student

Post #41

Post by Al-Fatihah »

sawthelight wrote:
How laughable your case is.

Here let me condense that one sentence you made down for you so you can see how absurd you really are:
Al-Fatihah wrote:Response:...those who favor the book are deluded atheists... ...who favor sex crimes and perversion as mentioned in their own scriptures.
Here in one sentence you mention that atheists have their own scripture.

Tell us oh supposed wise person, what is the title of this scripture made by the atheist's called? Where can it be located?
Response: Again, you quote a sentence, and even highlight it and make the font larger. You would think after all of that, you would be able to read it better. Yet still, we can see that the words "atheist have scripture" does not exist.

This makes your claim that of a liar, delusion, or simply can read. Which is it? Either way, it's just another example of a pathetic, perverted atheist exposing their self. Not Islam. Great job.

sawthelight
Scholar

Post #42

Post by sawthelight »

Al-Fatihah wrote:
sawthelight wrote:
Al-Fatihah wrote:Response:...those who favor the book are deluded atheists... ...who favor sex crimes and perversion as mentioned in their own scriptures.
Here in one sentence you mention that atheists have their own scripture.

Tell us oh supposed wise person, what is the title of this scripture made by the atheist's called? Where can it be located?
Response: Again, you quote a sentence, and even highlight it and make the font larger. You would think after all of that, you would be able to read it better. Yet still, we can see that the words "atheist have scripture" does not exist.

If this doesn't mean that atheists have their own scripture, then what does it mean?

Does it mean that you have a short-term memory loss and that you speak erratically instead?

As far as I can see you are still denying that you ever said that atheists have their own scripture and now it seems like you forgot you said that. You just forget things eh?

What atheist scripture is this called? I've asked 3 times now but you keep dodging the question.

Hmm....so strange.

Al-Fatihah
Student

Post #43

Post by Al-Fatihah »

sawthelight wrote:
If this doesn't mean that atheists have their own scripture, then what does it mean?

Does it mean that you have a short-term memory loss and that you speak erratically instead?

As far as I can see you are still denying that you ever said that atheists have their own scripture and now it seems like you forgot you said that. You just forget things eh?

What atheist scripture is this called? I've asked 3 times now but you keep dodging the question.

Hmm....so strange.
Response: And by asking what it means, even though it's written in simple basic English, confirms just how utterly impotent perverse atheists are in their delusion. Now is the reason why atheists fail to comprehend is because of their monkey like grandparents they evolve from? You should know this.

sawthelight
Scholar

Post #44

Post by sawthelight »

[Replying to post 43 by Al-Fatihah]

Okay so you got a short-term memory issue and you enjoy lying about everything. Got it. Thanks.

Al-Fatihah
Student

Post #45

Post by Al-Fatihah »

sawthelight wrote:
Okay so you got a short-term memory issue and you enjoy lying about everything. Got it. Thanks.
Response: Says the perverted and deluded atheist. Thanks for the clarification.

sawthelight
Scholar

Post #46

Post by sawthelight »

Al-Fatihah wrote:
sawthelight wrote:
Response: Says the perverted and deluded atheist. Thanks for the clarification.
Says the person who submits to the pervert king of kings. Your prophet likes to suck on the tongue of his cousin's little son as well - of course supported by hadith Musnad Ahmad 16245.

All this and more found in "The People vs. Muhammad".

Al-Fatihah
Student

Post #47

Post by Al-Fatihah »

sawthelight wrote:

Says the person who submits to the pervert king of kings. Your prophet likes to kiss his cousin's little son on the lips as well - of course supported by hadith Musnad Ahmad 16245.

All this and more found in "The People vs. Muhammad".
Response: That sounds more like one of the perverted practices atheists like yourself learned, after evolving from ape-like grandparents who were accustomed to throwing their feces at each other.

sawthelight
Scholar

Post #48

Post by sawthelight »

A:
Al-Fatihah wrote:Response:...the book ...those who favor the book are deluded atheists...their grandparents are monkeys...who favor sex crimes and perversion as mentioned in their own scriptures. (Post #34)
S:
sawthelight wrote:Tell us oh supposed wise person, what is the title of this scripture made by the atheist's called? Where can it be located? (Post# 40)
A:
Al-Fatihah wrote: No one said the book was scripture or atheists have scripture. (Post #34)
S:
sawthelight wrote:Tell us oh supposed wise person, what is the title of this scripture made by the atheist's called? Where can it be located? (Post# 40)
A:
Al-Fatihah wrote:it's written in simple basic English, confirms just how utterly impotent perverse atheists are in their delusion. Now is the reason why atheists fail to comprehend is because of their monkey like grandparents they evolve from? (Post# 43)
Al-Fatihah wrote:Response:...the book ...those who favor the book are deluded atheists...their grandparents are monkeys...who favor sex crimes and perversion as mentioned in their own scriptures. (Post #34)
S:
sawthelight wrote:How do atheists have scripture? That book "The People vs. Muhammad" is scripture according to you?

Wow I didn't know a brand new book made in 2016 could be called scripture. That is just a man made book not trying to pass itself off as a religious text. Scripture is a compilation of pure religious text.
(Post# 32)
A:
Al-Fatihah wrote: No one said the book was scripture or atheists have scripture. (Post #34)

:^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o The power of Taqiyya. To grow the nose.

A:

sawthelight
Scholar

Post #49

Post by sawthelight »

Al-Fatihah wrote:Response: We see the word "atheists". We see the word "scripture". Yet your own quote couldn't find the words "atheists have scripture", arranged in that order. You refute yourself again.
Right... because you claim, "atheists who favor the book according to their scripture" is not the same thing as claiming, "atheists having scripture" according to you. Wow a cop out! Now it all makes sense! Of course it isn't a surprise to see cheap cop outs from you any longer!

So what is the scripture you're still talking about? I've asked for the 4th time now about the whereabouts of this supposed atheist scripture you suggest that exists. Unless now you want to admit you were wrong to say that. You can do so now.

If I condense the first statement you made it turns out to be: "atheists...according to their scripture". Now you make the argument that you never mentioned, "atheists having scripture" Do you think saying the former but denying the latter really helps you out?

It's like saying "I fell into the sewer" at one moment and then saying "did I ever say I fell into a man-hole though?" So what if you never said you fell "into a man-hole." You already would admit you "fell into a sewer" like your prophet and his companions did. IT'S THE EXACT SAME THING! NO NEED TO BE REDUNDANT AND SO TRIVIAL! YOU THINK THAT COUNTS AS A LEGIT COUNTER-ARGUMENT? THAT IS A LAME ARGUMENT!

To make a claim and to cite a source with "atheists according to their scripture" and then to say you never made the claim of "atheists having scripture" is a blatant lie you just fabricated.

Tell me oh unwise one, where is the atheist scripture you referred to before? (Post# 31) Please enlighten us.

Al-Fatihah
Student

Post #50

Post by Al-Fatihah »

sawthelight wrote: A:
S:
A:
S:
A:
Al-Fatihah wrote:it's written in simple basic English, confirms just how utterly impotent perverse atheists are in their delusion. Now is the reason why atheists fail to comprehend is because of their monkey like grandparents they evolve from? (Post# 43)
S:
sawthelight wrote:How do atheists have scripture? That book "The People vs. Muhammad" is scripture according to you?

Wow I didn't know a brand new book made in 2016 could be called scripture. That is just a man made book not trying to pass itself off as a religious text. Scripture is a compilation of pure religious text.
(Post# 32)
A:

:^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o The power of Taqiyya. To grow the nose.

A:
Response: Still, we do not see the words "atheist have scripture" arranged in that order. Wow, Why are atheists so dumb and deluded? Did the evolved apelike grandmother they evolved from forget to pass down a brain cell?