Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

muhammad rasullah
Sage

Post #1

Post by muhammad rasullah »

bernee51 wrote:
Ilias Ahmad wrote:
Evidence of god and the supernatural? There is none. You are the one claiming your god exists and is the only god. How about you have a go at substantiating that claim.
Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wa salam) is the proof of God.
This is not proof of anything but your beleif. How is a pedophile proof of god?
Muhammad is not a pedophile! Besides your existence is proof that God exists. How did you get here?
Bismillahir rahmaanir Raheem \"In The Name of Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful\"

TrueReligion
Banned
Banned

Post #331

Post by TrueReligion »

Wyvern wrote:
TrueReligion wrote:
Wyvern wrote:
So according to Wyvern, in Quran, where its stated that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) married Aisha when she was 6, if you think Wyvern is true, than you show me the verse please of Quran now. DO YOU WANT TO TAKE THIS CHALLENGE?
Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'
Sorry Wyvern, you lost badly here, and made a big joke here, I'am very sorry for your defeat here. Next time, please make preparation before posting or debating. :whistle: :whistle:
You will even deny your own holy books in order to be correct, I'm getting a definite poe vibe with you now.
Please Wyvern, not again, you already lost this debate, still you keep on insisting of nothing you know till now :lol: :lol: :lol: what you are saying about me, is defintly going on you,
And it just show that how much knowledge you have of Islam, or any topic of what you are debating, its proven many of times that you dont even know the basics of that topic :P
"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish." [Qur''''an 17:81)

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #332

Post by Wyvern »

TrueReligion wrote:
Wyvern wrote:
TrueReligion wrote:
Wyvern wrote:
So according to Wyvern, in Quran, where its stated that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) married Aisha when she was 6, if you think Wyvern is true, than you show me the verse please of Quran now. DO YOU WANT TO TAKE THIS CHALLENGE?
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'
Sorry Wyvern, you lost badly here, and made a big joke here, I'am very sorry for your defeat here. Next time, please make preparation before posting or debating. :whistle: :whistle:
You will even deny your own holy books in order to be correct, I'm getting a definite poe vibe with you now.
Please Wyvern, not again, you already lost this debate, still you keep on insisting of nothing you know till now :lol: :lol: :lol: what you are saying about me, is defintly going on you,
And it just show that how much knowledge you have of Islam, or any topic of what you are debating, its proven many of times that you dont even know the basics of that topic :P
Yep, you gotta be a Poe.

TrueReligion
Banned
Banned

Post #333

Post by TrueReligion »

Wyvern wrote:
TrueReligion wrote:
Wyvern wrote:
TrueReligion wrote:
Wyvern wrote:

Narrated 'Aisha:

Narrated 'Aisha:
Yep, you gotta be a Poe.
Wyvern, just see what you are posting, what you are calling me is directly going to you, as you showed something realy funny out here, :P :P :P :D :D :D
"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish." [Qur''''an 17:81)

FinalEnigma
Site Supporter

Post #334

Post by FinalEnigma »

TrueReligion wrote:
FinalEnigma wrote:
TrueReligion wrote:
FinalEnigma wrote:
TrueReligion wrote:
Wyvern wrote:
TrueReligion wrote:
Wyvern wrote:
Yes, because its we call engagement, in Islam, married is taken in different sense, the 1 which happen when Aisha was 6, is generaly called engagment, and after she start living with her husband, that is called marriage.
Told you, you yet have to learn the culture.
So you are calling the koran wrong after all it says they married at six not engaged. Doesn't arabic have words for these different concepts?

But I never read any verse in QURAN stating this, can you please show me :lol: :lol: :P :P
Are there different arabic terms for being engaged and being married? It's just sad when you deny your own religion.

You said you read it in Quran, so bring the verse, why now you are runing from your own statements as always :lol: :lol: :lol: its a big question on you now Wyvern
Please tell me the difference, as per you adult and child are same and are ot different :D
What are you going back to trying to put words in my mouth? I did not say this and if you think I did you are either being dishonest or you don't understand what you have been writing.
You wrote clearly that child and adult are same, so tell me how they are same :lol: bring any medical site proof for this Wyvern, if you fail, you re totaly lost from this debate..
He said no such thing, and I challenge you to quote the exact post where you allege that he did.
Post # 320, Wyvern said that
Wyvern wrote:So you are calling the koran wrong after all it says they married at six not engaged. Doesn't arabic have words for these different concepts?
You have failed to meet my challenge.
You claimed that wyvern claimed that adults and children are the same, when challenged to quote this, you quoted wyvern saying that Aisha and Muhammad married when she was 6.
This has nothing to do with adults and children being the same.
Please try again.
Read again your post my friend, did you mention anything of whats your requirement, Wyvern made 2 claims in the post, and you never mention which 1 you are talking about, so I;am open to answer any of his claim.
Which means, you fail in your challenge.

Try next time little harder 8-) :whistle:
My post was clearly related to the immediately above comment that I quoted. This is the convention. if you do not understand this, that is not my fault. so please try again,
you said,
You wrote clearly that child and adult are same, so tell me how they are same :lol:
I challenge you to quote the exact words where wyvern has said this.
We do not hate others because of the flaws in their souls, we hate them because of the flaws in our own.

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #335

Post by Wyvern »

You wrote clearly that child and adult are same, so tell me how they are same :lol:
I can't help but agree, you have made a number of false claims about what I have said. I know I have not said it but it is your claim so lets see the quote from me that says what you claim.

TrueReligion
Banned
Banned

Post #336

Post by TrueReligion »

FinalEnigma wrote:
My post was clearly related to the immediately above comment that I quoted. This is the convention. if you do not understand this, that is not my fault. so please try again,
Sorry, you didnt mention anything, its not my fault, I;am open to quote and take any verse, you have to be precise for this, dont you know the rules for debate?
FinalEnigma wrote:
Ok, than check the posts, its proven that Aisha reach puberty , and was adult when she got married to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
Still Wyvern is claiming she is child, which means, according to Wyvern, an adult is = child.
Further Wyvern persist, than even Aishs is adult, she play with dolls, which means she is child, so again according to Wyvern, Adult = Child.

My task is complete, and you lost the challenege.

ThankYou

TrueReligion
Banned
Banned

Post #337

Post by TrueReligion »

Wyvern wrote:
I can't help but agree, you have made a number of false claims about what I have said. I know I have not said it but it is your claim so lets see the quote from me that says what you claim.
What are you saying Wyvern, please read again its all confusing what youve writen,
I asked you that you claim,in Quran its stated that Aisha wed Muhammad (pbuh) at the age of 6, so which verse it is stated?
Now gime exact verse , so we can see how much knowledge you have to do a debate

FinalEnigma
Site Supporter

Post #338

Post by FinalEnigma »

TrueReligion wrote:
FinalEnigma wrote:
Sorry, you didnt mention anything, its not my fault, I;am open to quote and take any verse, you have to be precise for this, dont you know the rules for debate?
FinalEnigma wrote:
Ok, than check the posts, its proven that Aisha reach puberty , and was adult when she got married to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
Still Wyvern is claiming she is child, which means, according to Wyvern, an adult is = child.
Further Wyvern persist, than even Aishs is adult, she play with dolls, which means she is child, so again according to Wyvern, Adult = Child.

ThankYou
No...there is a difference between disagreeing with an argument that someone is an adult and making an argument that someone is a child, and stating that a child and adult are the same thing. Please try again to quote where wyvern said any such thing about an adult and child being the same, or you have failed once more.
We do not hate others because of the flaws in their souls, we hate them because of the flaws in our own.

TrueReligion
Banned
Banned

Post #339

Post by TrueReligion »

FinalEnigma wrote:
TrueReligion wrote:
FinalEnigma wrote:
FinalEnigma wrote:

ThankYou
No...there is a difference between disagreeing with an argument that someone is an adult and making an argument that someone is a child, and stating that a child and adult are the same thing. Please try again to quote where wyvern said any such thing about an adult and child being the same, or you have failed once more.
ok than tell me please wats the difference between this? Maybe you see it as a difference. but in general rule n debate, its same, because you are proving something.
also, can you differenciate between child n adult? if sum1 reach puberty, wat does it mean?

FinalEnigma
Site Supporter

Post #340

Post by FinalEnigma »

TrueReligion wrote:
FinalEnigma wrote:
TrueReligion wrote:
FinalEnigma wrote:
FinalEnigma wrote:

ThankYou
ok than tell me please wats the difference between this? Maybe you see it as a difference. but in general rule n debate, its same, because you are proving something.
also, can you differenciate between child n adult? if sum1 reach puberty, wat does it mean?
The difference between disagreeing with a statement and offering a counter statement, and saying that both statements are true, and therefore both conclusions are the same, is that in one case, you are disagreeing with your opposition. in the other, you are merely adding to the argument.

Further, I will respond to any of your challenges until you either quote the post where wyvern has said that children and adults are the same, or admit that he did not do so. To do anything less would be dishonest, and show that you have no argument.