Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

muhammad rasullah
Sage

Post #1

Post by muhammad rasullah »

bernee51 wrote:
Ilias Ahmad wrote:
Evidence of god and the supernatural? There is none. You are the one claiming your god exists and is the only god. How about you have a go at substantiating that claim.
Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wa salam) is the proof of God.
This is not proof of anything but your beleif. How is a pedophile proof of god?
Muhammad is not a pedophile! Besides your existence is proof that God exists. How did you get here?
Bismillahir rahmaanir Raheem \"In The Name of Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful\"

TrueReligion
Banned
Banned

Post #351

Post by TrueReligion »

Wyvern wrote:
I just showed what youve writen and given as proof, if you are giving wrong proof, ofcourse I have to point you out as well.
Then show a quote from me that has me calling myself civil and well behaved, you say I did so lets see this quote of mine. If you can't do it that makes you a liar. Enough of your words show me my words showing I said what you claim.
So this means you are calling yourself not civil and wel-behaved? Wyvern I'am giving you respect too much, but instead you are bringing some other issue, calling me with bad words is just you are proving that you are not at all....
Anyway, its my last challange to you, til now you could;nt prove anything related to post, if you can't comeup with anything proper, its just 1more lost of you in debate.
"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish." [Qur''''an 17:81)

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #352

Post by Wyvern »

So this means you are calling yourself not civil and wel-behaved? Wyvern I'am giving you respect too much, but instead you are bringing some other issue, calling me with bad words is just you are proving that you are not at all....
No I am demanding you show where I said what you claim I said. If you can not you have shown yourself to be nothing more than a simple liar. Prove me wrong, and at the same time you will prove you are not a liar.

TrueReligion
Banned
Banned

Post #353

Post by TrueReligion »

Wyvern wrote:
No I am demanding you show where I said what you claim I said. If you can not you have shown yourself to be nothing more than a simple liar. Prove me wrong, and at the same time you will prove you are not a liar.
Again, you are not getting, I;am giving you respect in every manner, even if you are calling me with bad names, but it does;nt mean that I also start calling you with bad names.
You are just proving yourself, that you never said you are a civil and wel-behaved debatar.

I dont care what you think about yourself as civilized or not, I'am true to my words and my intentions, and dont want to discuss anything else. If you want to discuss about OP, I will reply you, otherwise Ive all the rights to ignore your bad comments here.
"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish." [Qur''''an 17:81)

otseng
Savant

Post #354

Post by otseng »

Wyvern wrote:No I am demanding you show where I said what you claim I said. If you can not you have shown yourself to be nothing more than a simple liar. Prove me wrong, and at the same time you will prove you are not a liar.
Moderator warning:

You are free to show how claims are incorrect. But it would be a personal comment to refer to someone as a liar. Please desist from labeling others.

otseng
Savant

Post #355

Post by otseng »

Wyvern wrote:When you claim someone says something and when called on it you refuse to back up your claim you are in fact a liar, you are lying about what I have said.
Moderator comment:

When someone claims something and does not support it, calling someone a liar is not the appropriate response. Simply asking for evidence to back it would be. If this request is not met, we have proper channels to deal with this. Please see the Moderator Claim Withdrawal Procedure.

Joshua
Student

Post #356

Post by Joshua »

I'm sorry muhammad rasullah not to be disrespectful but Muhammad is a pedophile.

Your conscience tells you its not right to have sex with a 9 year old little girl, she as not even developed into a women yet.

He fiddled around with her when she was 6 years old then when she was 9 he had sex with her.

In my opinion that is what we call pedophile, and it does not matter about culture or time your conscience tells you its not right.

On more of a serious note, Muhammad was not a profit and the Quran contradicts itself many times.

The Quranic Creed states; [an-Nisa' 4:82] Do they not consider the Qur'an (with care)? Had it been from other Than God, they would surely have found therein Much discrepancy

When Jews and Catholics both study it we find many contradictions.

1st and most important of all, you say Jesus Christ is not Son of God, that is enough for us to call you anti-christ's.

And if thou (Muhammad) art in doubt concerning that which we reveal unto thee, then ask those who read the Scripture (that was) before thee." Sura Yunus 10:95

Whoever was speaking to Muhammad, is telling him if he's concerned about what is being revealed to him, then ask those who read the scripture that was before him, meaning Christians and Jews. To clarify what is being revealed to him.

But when Christians and Jews reject Muhammad.

They say our Scriptures have been corrupted by Man.

But from they own scriptures clarify that God's words do not change;

Yunus 10:64] Theirs are good tidings in the life of the world and in the Hereafter - There is no changing the Words of Allah - that is the Supreme Triumph.

[al-Kahf 18:27] And recite that which hath been revealed unto thee of the Scripture of thy Lord. There is none who can change His words, and thou wilt find no refuge beside Him.

candlelight1377
Student

Post #357

Post by candlelight1377 »

Joshua wrote:I'm sorry muhammad rasullah........
1- this is insult to prophet Mohamed , insult to all muslims and insult to me
2- did you read anything about prophet Mohamed or not ( as I see that you are touch some words in your church and you didn’t spend time to evaluate those words and spent no time to read about prophet mohamed )
3- And by the way we as muslims love jesus ( as a prophet from god ) as god sent him to people before prophet Mohamed and we are not anti-christ as you said !!
4- you are getting out of the topic too by starting to say there are contradictions in Koran ( while the fact is that there are many contradictions in bible, and there are NO contradiction in Koran) I answered that question about those 2 verses in another topic ,we can discuss that in another topics

To answer you
muhammad rasullah wrote:
After the passage of many centuries, we find now some Orientalists who try to strike a comparison between the conditions of our present time and what was existing 1400 years ago. They are trying to apply the criterions of the Western society to that society that existed in the Arabian Peninsula very long ago.

One important point we have to clarify here is that the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, when proposing to `Aisha, was not the first suitor, for, according to many historians, Jubair ibn Mut`am proposed to her before the Prophet, peace and blessings for him. This gives an indication that `Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her, was mature enough for marriage at that age.
Firstly, Prophet’s proposal to `Aisha came through a suggestion made by Khawalh bint Hakim as a sign of strengthening the relation with his Companion Abu Bakr and confirming his love for him.
Secondly, the fact that `Aisha, before the Prophet proposed to her, was being pursued by Jubair ibn Mut`am, indicates that she was mature enough for marriage, according to the prevailing tradition at that time, if not, the Quraish people, who would never waste any chance to insult the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, would have found this marriage as a golden opportunity to pour on him rain of insults. Rather they found nothing wrong in this engagement, and they received the news of the Prophet’s proposal for `Aisha as something usual, and even, expected.

Had it been true that the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, aimed at fulfilling a lust or satisfying a desire, he would have done this while still in his youth when he was still free from the responsibilities of delivering Allah’s call. At his early age, the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, accepted to marry Khadija, may Allah be pleased with her, who was 15 years older than him. He also never married a new wife until after her death. Even after her passing away, his new wife Sawdah bint Zam`ah was an old-aged widow who possessed no particular appealing qualities. This adds to our certainty that the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, had many great lofty aims behind his marriages. Also, when Khawlah bint Hakim suggested to him to marry`Aisha, the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, thought thoroughly whether to accept or to refuse. He took into consideration his relation with Abu Bakr.

1- The girl after certain changes in her body, she becomes a woman and that happened when she was 9 years old
2- The early marriage of aisha was to let her watch and hear and learn for our teacher prophet Mohamed a lot of things ( to learn islam from him and to tell hadith after him)-and she lived for a while after the death of Mohamed and she was teaching muslims how prophet Mohamed lived and what he did and what he said (hadith)
3- She had no children (by the god will) as god wants her to focus on learning islam from his prophet Mohamed and children will not gonna allow her to do so

FinalEnigma
Site Supporter

Post #358

Post by FinalEnigma »

1- The girl after certain changes in her body, she becomes a woman and that happened when she was 9 years old
This is the stance that when a girl enters puberty she becomes an adult.

Puberty is the stage of transition between childhood and adulthood. Changes start happening in your body as you move toward adulthood, including, for women, the beginning of menstruation, the growth of the breasts, the widening of the hips, etc.

However, when one enters puberty, these changes are just beginning. Puberty is, as noted above, a transitional phase, and beginning a transition is not completing it. An adolescent entering puberty is not an adult.

Regarding specifically the ability to reproduce, simple menstruation is not an accurate measurement. An adolescent girl who has not undergone the latter changes of puberty is at much higher risk of pregnancy complications and still birth, and is not physically, nor emotionally, equipped to bear and raise children.

Adulthood is, effectively, demarcated when puberty ends. A precise age would be impossible to give, even for an individual girl, but it would be approximately an average of 15 or 16.

...Not 9.
We do not hate others because of the flaws in their souls, we hate them because of the flaws in our own.

BwhoUR
Sage

Post #359

Post by BwhoUR »

Adulthood is, effectively, demarcated when puberty ends. A precise age would be impossible to give, even for an individual girl, but it would be approximately an average of 15 or 16.
...Not 9.[/quote]

Thank you for giving this clarification to the topic question, it is absolutely correct. Also, let's just for a moment disregard puberty altogether and discuss how a child of 9 years old could not be an adult in any other way either. Have you ever met a 9 year old girl, even in the 21st century who appears to be ready for marriage? With all our technical advances, diet, and Brittany Spears videos? Hardly.

The fact that the girl is just too young is obvious and should never be condoned by anyone EVER. And anyway, why did the girl have to be 9, wouldn't that just confuse all the other men into believing that other 9 year olds could possibly be ready for marriage? It's disgusting to think what this first child's marriage could have meant for other girls in this era and thoughout the centuries.

Deny all you want, she was a child.

cnorman18

Precocious puberty

Post #360

Post by cnorman18 »

There is a very rare medical condition called 'precocious puberty" wherein a female develops breasts and pubic hair, begins menstruation, and the pelvic bones begin to broaden long before the normal age; this has been recorded in girls as young as 6 or 7. That does not mean that the child is emotionally or psychologically mature; the condition is generally quite traumatic and damaging to the child if left untreated. Imagine being the only girl in 3rd grade who wears a C-cup bra.

I taught 4th grade for some years; 4th graders normally begin the year at age 9. I never met one, not a single one, who was not still very much a child. Marriage? Please. 9-year-old girls aren't ready to have stable friendships with other girls at that age. One day they'll be best friends, the next pulling each others' hair and biting.

Whether or not Muhammad was a pedophile is a question I'm not prepared to answer; pro forma political marriages at any age, and even betrothals before a child is actually born, were not uncommon in ancient times. It's about as likely that the girl's age was misreported as anything else, in my opinion.