Revelation chapter 12

Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

Harold Watson

Revelation chapter 12

Post #1

Post by Harold Watson »

Does the bool of Revelation Chapter 12 in the Bible predict the coming of Mohmamed and Islam and tell the story of the crusades?

(You will have to be somewhat versed in Bible prophecy to take part in this debate, something I highly recommend becoming. For a good intoduction, watch Walter Veith's lectures "The mists of time" and "The Man behind the Mask")

It absolutely does:
In Revelation Chapter 12 we are presented with the Image of a Woman in pains to give birth. This is clearly accepted as the righteous church of God about to produce a Prophet.
We have several clues as to how to place the events of this Chapter in the timeline of history. First is that the Dragon standing before her that want to devour her child is seven headed, ten horned and seven crowned. It is accepted that this beast is a representation of the Roman empire after it is divided into ten. And, because the crowns are only seven, the 3 divisions that the Little Horn Power of Daniel Chapter 7 are to pluck out from the roots, must have already been plucked. This gives us a date of after 538 AD when the Ostrogoths were destroyed.
This fits perfectly with the second clue as to the time period in Question. Once the male child is born, the Righteous Church (the woman) is relocated to the Desert (or wilderness) for the Times, time and a half a time, or 1260 prophetic years. This time period both from Daniel and Revelation is well established as referring to the period from 538 AD to 1798, while the Beast of the Holy Roman Empire ruled.
Continuing to borrow on the symbolism of Daniel to interpret Revelation, we set up the Statue of King Nebuchadnezzar's dream (Which represents the Non-Abrahamic empires from Babylon to Rome) next to the Woman of Rev 12, interpreted as the Righteous religious community of God. Standing next to one another we can see the time periods set before us from the Time of Babylon to the the fall of Rome when Rome was divided into ten. The Golden head of Babylon is across from the 12 stars around the Woman's head. These are often considered the 12 tribes of Israel and therefore Judaism. Then across from the shoulders hips and legs of Medo-Persia, Greece and Pagan Rome, the Woman is clothed in the Sun. This is often simply interpreted as pure teachings of God, but would be centered on the time of Jesus Christ. Then Across from the feet and 10 toes of the statue we see under the Woman's feet: the Moon.
So To put this all together, what prophet, destined to rule with a an iron rod would come in the desert in the time period after 538 AD and be represented by the symbol of the Moon? Of course this is Mohammed.
And of course this perfectly explains the meaning of the rest of Revelation Chapter 12. "15-Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river (sends Crusaders (water referring to people)) to overtake the woman(Islam) and sweep her away with the torrent."
"17-Then the dragon (Anitchrist-UnHoly Roman Empire) was wroth with the Woman(Islam) and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring—those who obey God's commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus. (Righteous Jews and Protestant Christians)
The fact that the Dragon had to leave off attacking the woman clearly shows that the Jews and Christians were not considered part of this Woman, but rather the remnant of her seed…

otseng
Savant

Post #2

Post by otseng »

As a note, please avoid answering your own question in the opening post. Please refer to tips on starting a debate topic.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Re: Revelation chapter 12

Post #3

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 1 by Harold Watson]

In fact you should say:

Woman = Fatima
Sun = Muhammad
Moon = Ali
12 Stars = 12 Imams
Altar = Hussayn

SalawatuAllahAlayhim

And
Dragon = Abusufiyan or Sufyani
1st beast = Abubakr
2nd beast = Umar
City = Basra
Woman =

We detected and replied here 3 pages:
viewtopic.php?t=8369
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Islam in the book of Revelation clearly!!

Post #4

Post by Yusef »

Yusef wrote: [Replying to post 1 by Harold Watson]

In fact you should say:

Woman = Fatima
Sun = Muhammad
Moon = Ali
12 Stars = 12 Imams
Altar = Hussayn

SalawatuAllahAlayhim

And
Dragon = Abusufiyan or Sufyani
1st beast = Abubakr
2nd beast = Umar
City = Basra
Woman =

We detected and replied here 3 pages:
viewtopic.php?t=8369

Here I wrote the more complete than here and much more clearer:
http://www.religionforums.org/Thread-Yosef-blog
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study: