Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Thanksgiving

Post #1

Post by JoeyKnothead »

So the boy brought the two grandgirls by, with his pretty thing, so two more grandgirls and a grandboy by association.

I don't like Thanksgiving food much, but we're having a blast. We raced gocarts all day, and I'm here to tell it, thirteen girl can drive the heck out of a gocart. We soaked down the backyard and just gave it heck. I'm only faster than the five year old, but I weigh the most.

Best Thanksgiving ever, until we tracked all the mud inside, and got made to take showers and get clean clothes. I ain't slept more than an hour at a time all night I'm so excited.

We watched Smokey and the Bandit, well they did, I spent my time watching the youngns watch it. They can't watch cuss movies at home, so now I'm the coolest guy ever. The five year old's taken to calling me a sumbitch. I love him like my own. He had to sleep with me and pretty thing. He talks in his sleep. I'm getting him a BB gun for Christmas. Can't buy for girls, so pretty thing'll sort that out.

Got em up to Sunday night too. The back yard's gonna look like a hog waller. I'll hafta fix it later, but not until we run them gocarts to the ground.

I don't think I've ever been so happy.

I had to tell it, or I'd just bust.
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin

Tcg
Savant

Re: Thanksgiving

Post #2

Post by Tcg »

[Replying to JoeyKnothead in post #1]

Sounds like a blast. Glad you had a good one!

Tcg
To be clear: Atheism is not a disbelief in gods or a denial of gods; it is a lack of belief in gods.

- American Atheists

Not believing isn't the same as believing not.

- wiploc

I must assume that knowing is better than not knowing, venturing than not venturing; and that magic and illusion, however rich, however alluring, ultimately weaken the human spirit.

- Irvin D. Yalom

Purple Knight
Prodigy

Post #3

Post by Purple Knight »

Girls like BB guns too and they're less likely to shoot at people.

The ones with the air cartridges are crud. You want the ones that pump, so they never run out of air.

Miles
Savant

Post #4

Post by Miles »

Purple Knight wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:18 pm Girls like BB guns too and they're less likely to shoot at people.

The ones with the air cartridges are crud. You want the ones that pump, so they never run out of air.

A Daisy Model 1938 Red Ryder BB Gun no less

....................... Image

...... Just ask Ralphie.

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Post #5

Post by JoeyKnothead »

Purple Knight wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:18 pm Girls like BB guns too and they're less likely to shoot at people.

For sure. Pretty thing'll get with their moms and sort it out. Otherwise they'd end up with quality work boots and a powersaw.

I don't even buy the pretty thing gifts, so much as I just ask her, then fetch on after it. Sometimes on a whim I get her stuff from online stores, but it's hit or miss. She don't like red bath towels, that I know, but she likes red roses. I just can't figure girls out.
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin

benchwarmer
Guru

Post #6

Post by benchwarmer »

JoeyKnothead wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:59 pm I just can't figure girls out.
If you could, we'd all be praising and apologizing on you Joey!! A true miracle of miracles. Of course figuring out girls is probably a harder feat than jumping back to life after 3 days :D