Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

PetriFB
Banned
Banned

Bird and fish deaths are signs of the last days

Post #1

Post by PetriFB »

Between 2010 December and January 2011 has been occurred all over the world mass deaths of birds, fishes and other animals. Into question is large worldwide mass deaths of animals, and this means that they are not merely natural deaths. My intention is drawing attention to possible explanations for mass deaths of animals.

In the last days before the coming of the Lord Jesus great star from the heaven fell upon the fountain of waters. The falling of the star (orb) raises massive tsunamis and landslides, which cause massive destruction. Third part of yhe life in the sea shall die; third part of the ships shall be destroyed. In the coast cities and villages suffer large destruction and many people will die.

Godless people with the help of modern technology will understand that worldwide catastrophes will hit to the earth. The last days people afraid threat from the sky. Some men hearts fail before this catastrophe. It is very clear and obvious that we are living near the coming of the Lord Jesus, because the signs of the time tell it for us.

The Bible speaks for us the signs of the last days, which are occurring before our eyes. Very soon antichristian powers organize New World Order, in which ecumenism of religion influences, move into the new currency system, in which some kind of the microchip system replaces the money system, and antichrist begins to rule in the whole world with antichristian bureaucracy. You have still time to repent your sins and believe in the Lord Jesus and receive forgiveness of sins.

More info:

http://koti.phnet.fi/petripaavola/massd ... imals.html

sarabellum

ahh ha...

Post #2

Post by sarabellum »

What another celestial spanking from God?
This is just getting ridiculous....

How many times are you going to try and wipe us out, kind and merciful one...

Why do you seem to hate fish and birds, allot of them got screwed in the flood too....

I think I'm filling out a restraining order........ :D

micatala
Site Supporter

Post #3

Post by micatala »

Moderator Intervention

Moving to Random Ramblings

Please keep in mind this is a debate forum, and not a platform for expression of miscellaneous opinions, essays, etc.
" . . . the line separating good and evil passes, not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either, but right through every human heart . . . ." Alexander Solzhenitsyn

nygreenguy
Guru

Post #4

Post by nygreenguy »

This has been happening for centuries.

Prophecy fail.

Darias
Guru

Post #5

Post by Darias »

Since this is in Random Ramblings, I thought I'd add some rapture humor:

Slopeshoulder
Banned
Banned

Post #6

Post by Slopeshoulder »

let's just say I disagree.
and take a dim view.
and think it's absurd.
lunatic fringe, it's everywhere these days.