Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Miracles & Mysteries

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

We would love discuss how were/are the miracles and mysteries from great people.
First of all we should introduce our own knowledges to each others about those that we know them..
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Religion > Wisdom + Logic

Post #21

Post by Yusef »

Playhavock! You, one who has suggested me to mental test;

1- Why You, well mental couldn't answere my question about the Magmetic Fields? and you changed topic!?
Also, Could you reply an answere post to the thread of A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION??

2- You are such as/like to same the starfish that mentioned.

3- Eykash Jenn begezeded Means: May Jinn sting/bite you.

4- I said to my friends the same story of Jinn that I'd experienced..
Then Asked them: Did you believe that?? They answered: Yes of course! I asked them: Why you did believe that!? Answered: Because of We know You as a nice person, one who is never a liar, deceiver, follower of blindly beliefs dogmatically, narrow-minded, etc.
I replyed: Aha Yeess! Well, You respect me as a trusty friend. So you believe in everything that I believed in that..
So, We know too much deeds/behaviours/sayings from the Imams and Prophets(a.s). Therefore, if they say everything, We would love to believe in that! even if those aren't logical/wisely in our own brain/mind.

* I personally have ever read many parts of the holy books[OT/NT, Qur'an, Hadith]
and found:
- Some parts of them that I myself have experienced them..

- Some parts were new, and I hadn't heard them, but when heard/read those sayings, I accepted/agreed them cause of those were logical/wisely in my own opinion..

- Some parts I denied them cause of there were some things against to each others! and I compared them and denied some of them..

- Some parts were amazement/mystery/scientific and were higher than my wisdom/logic and I enjoyed them really!

- Some parts were not logical/wisely in my own opinion and I didn't accept, but I didn't deny them, cause of I thought those are higher than and out of my wisdom/logic/brain and cause of those aren't very importance to acceptance or not therefore I didn't deny..

- Some parts were like above. But those are commands and they tell us You should/must do them! Therefore I accept/agree them anyhow! cause of the Faith!
and as it mentioned, I accepted that we shouldn't deny everything that is out of our brain's capacity.
Also One Who Has Told those commands, He Knows better than us. even if we would have the ideal brain.
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

playhavock
Guru

Re: Religion > Wisdom + Logic

Post #22

Post by playhavock »

Yusef wrote: Playhavock! You, one who has suggested me to mental test;

1- Why You, well mental couldn't answere my question about the Magmetic Fields? and you changed topic!?
Also, Could you reply an answere post to the thread of A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION??
Yusef wanted me to look at a question he asked on the fourms, so here we go...
Yusef wrote:
I have a question for Christians:
I'm a sketpic, but as a former Christan I think I could try to answer.

We the people after dead have to answer one question among these questions about Jesus(a.s):
After the dead you are the dead. So you can not ask any questions.
1- If Jesus(a.s) is son of God and or same God[Na'uzoBAllah], then he will asks us: "Why you were unbelieved that I was son and or same God? and you did believed just a manner of the three manners of God! so Jews and Moslems have to go to hell"!!!!
Some christans have the execlusive system that dooms all non-christans to hell, other christans do not.
2- If He is, then will says: "O' Moslims! That's no problem for you who were unbelieved for the trinity! Because of you were believed with me as a prophet and my father as God and or myself"!!!
I don't know what you are asking.
3- If Jesus(a.s) is just a prophet from the prophets of God, then God and even Jesus will say: "All modern Christians have to go to hell! because you told blasphemous speech about God!"
?????
I ask you: in your opinion which is the most logical choice??
None of the above.
2- You are such as/like to same the starfish that mentioned.
Can I call myself Staru so that Misty will be my pokemon trainer?

3- Eykash Jenn begezeded Means: May Jinn sting/bite you.
The who what now?
4- I said to my friends the same story of Jinn that I'd experienced..
Then Asked them: Did you believe that?? They answered: Yes of course! I asked them: Why you did believe that!? Answered: Because of We know You as a nice person, one who is never a liar, deceiver, follower of blindly beliefs dogmatically, narrow-minded, etc.
I replyed: Aha Yeess! Well, You respect me as a trusty friend. So you believe in everything that I believed in that..
You had a nice realistic dream. Your friends did not know it was a dream, nor did you. You told them it was real as you belived it was, and they belived you. This does not make it real.

If it was not a dream, and you took no photographs, no video tape, then there is nothing to go on, we must assume that you are in error and that the events you think happened to you did not in fact happen. We must assume there is a naturlistic explation for what happened, the best one I would go for is a dream.
So, We know too much deeds/behaviours/sayings from the Imams and Prophets(a.s). Therefore, if they say everything, We would love to believe in that! even if those aren't logical/wisely in our own brain/mind.
I only belive in things that are logitcaly/wisely in my own brain, I could in theroy accept something illogical as being true if I was presented enough evedance to belive that it was true, what you are lacking is the evedance part. You have a story, nothing more. And a picture. Thats nice. I can draw pictures as well.

What we must have to belive you is not simply your word that you had an experance, experance is subjective and not a way to deside if something is fact.

Produce the evedance, and I will belive. Have the guy who teleported come to say hi to me. Have your jinn pop on over and say hi.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

StarFish

Post #23

Post by Yusef »

Playhavock wrote:
Yusef wrote:...A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION ??
Yusef wanted me to look at a question he asked on the fourms, so here we go...
Hey! Please reply to the same thread, no here!
..and wrote:
Yusef wrote:2- You are such as/like to same the starfish that mentioned.
Can I call myself Staru so that Misty will be my pokemon trainer?
You can call yourself anything that is limit and unable to upgrade
..and wrote:
Yusef wrote:4- I said to my friends the same story of Jinn that I'd experienced..
You had a nice realistic dream. Your friends did not know it was a dream, nor did you. You told them it was real as you belived it was, and they belived you. This does not make it real.

If it was not a dream, and you took no photographs, no video tape, then there is nothing to go on, we must assume that you are in error and that the events you think happened to you did not in fact happen. We must assume there is a naturlistic explation for what happened, the best one I would go for is a dream.
First of all, I mentioned that the first part of the story was a dream, and next part was realistic.
Second of all, again you couldn't answere me about the magnetic fields that what thing is there between a transmitter and receiver and that depends in existence of that!!?
..and wrote:
Yusef wrote:So, We know too much deeds/behaviours/sayings from the Imams and Prophets(a.s). Therefore, if they say everything, We would love to believe in that! even if those aren't logical/wisely in our own brain/mind.
I only belive in things that are logitcaly/wisely in my own brain,....
For the same reason I called you "StarFish"!! cause of the starfish imagines there isn't anything whole the world but the water!! and its own logic/wisdom doesn't accept that..
But some things such as Crocodile tells the starfish that: ..Hey starfish! I have ever gone out of the water! there are many things there! There are things that call them "human" and they have social life! They have made Computer, Car, etc.... But starfishes say: No! You say drivel!

playhavock
Guru

Post #24

Post by playhavock »

Umm.
Allrighty then. Well. I cant make sence of half of what you've writen here. But, I did my best to answer some questions.

Sceince is how we understand things like magentic fields.

As far as the last bit where you call me a starfish or fish, or whatever you want - how do you know a starfish immagens anything? You don't. Simply put - you have no idea what thoughts, if any, any other creature other then yourself has.

A dream is a dream. Thats it. Unless you can prove it is more, you have nothing but an unfounded belife in things based upon your own immagention.

Prove what you are saying is true, or admit that there is no proof.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

the possition of Jinn

Post #25

Post by Yusef »

myself wrote:* I personally have ever read many parts of the holy books[OT/NT, Qur'an, Hadith]
and found:
- Some parts of them that I myself have experienced them..
for a simple example it's about the same Jinn that since the night that I saw it that was the corner-up of the room..
after months I read some hadith that say:
"..Jinns live between earth and sky.."
"..Jinns live upper than 8Dzera'(5meters).."
"..when you live in the heigh upper than 8dzera' you should use the ""AyatolKorsi for deactivation tje Jinns.." :roll:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Jinn

Post #26

Post by Yusef »

Also I read a hadith that one of the students of the 5th Imam, Al-Bagher(a.s.) that said: "..near the noon I wanted to go to the Imam's house, then I saw some people were going to the house; they were such as grasshopper/cicada and thin! and they worn clothes and hat as the magicians wear!.. Then I was waiting while they came out of the house; then I went to the house and asked the Imam(a.s.) who were they!? He answered: they were your brothers from the nation of Jinns and came to me for ask religious questions.."
Notice:
Anything that I say, those are from the Shi'i books/ahadith.
and we don't accept/agree the Sunni books and their leaders and scholars and government whole the Islamic history..
AbuBakr, Umar, Uthman, Mo'awiah, etc. are their own leader, no for us.
Hanafi, Maleki, Shafe'i, Hanbali.. are their scholars, no for us.
Bukhari and Muslim etc. are their books, no for us.
Our leaders/scholars/doctrine are just the Imams the Twelver(a.s.)
Of course I say the times after the Prophet(s.a.)

Well,
* Also I experienced that the argue with fools makes the heart death, as The Imams(a.s.) say the hadith:
"..don't argue with the fool, cause of it will dies your heart.."
- Yes of course I had depression very high! cause of argument with fools who I thought I haven't ever could convinced them.. also I hadn't ever read any holy book.. therefore I didn't had any guidance that guide me how I should live among people..
As Qur'an and Hadiths both say:
"..those arrogant people who stay on their own arrogance, God Will Blind their heart that they can't understand the straight way.."
And a lot of ahadith that I myself experienced them..

* Hey dear, I have understood that we the people are such as a group of people who have gone to a foreign country and have made ourselves confusion; but we have forgotten that we have had the Map includes guidance of everything including hotels, restaurants, streets, etc.
and the Map of here is the same Holy Books.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Shia Vs. Sunni

Post #27

Post by Yusef »

Shia and Sunni both claim themselves are the real Islam.
as it's mentioned, the meaning of shia and sunni, both are the same Islam of the prophet with this differences
Sunnies have gotten their own Islam from their leaders, Abibakr, Umar, Uthman, Muawyah, Yazid..... and their Imams, Abuhanifa , Malik, Shafee , Ahmad and their scholars, Termedi , Ibn Kathir , Ibn Taymiah and others and their books, Muslim, Bukhari, etc.
Shias have gotten their own Islam from their leaders and Imams, the twelver children of the prophet, Ali, Hassan, Hussayn, ZaynulAbedin, AlBaghir, AsSadiq, Moses, Ridha, Javad, Hadi, Hassan, Al-Mahdi and their students and books, Al-kafi, Behar-ul-anwar, etc.
each one of Sunni leaders led to a thing
but all of the twelver Imams of Shia led to a thing
Therefore we should look at the abilities of the Imams and the followers of each group of the Imams to the history
It's enough for any scientist man to understand the true that these were accepted the Shia as the true religion
Jabir ibn Hayyan (Geber), whom was said �everything I know about the sciences, those I learnt from my master, Ja'far AsSadiq�
and Albert Einstein, according to the last letter he wrote to Ayatollah Borujerdi that he's accepted the Shia as the best and truth religion for it's brought the most scientific hadiths. and he was claimed �since I converted to Islam, no body can change my faith about Shia the powerful belief�
For any scientist and wise man, these two people are enough to understand what belief is truth.
also everyone knows Alqaidah, Taliban, Wahhabies, Salafies are Sunnies and how wildly kill the non-muslims
It needs to use just a bit of your mind to understand
Just needs you know how many great people were Shias, and how many were Sunnies.
These excelent people were Shia,
1. Geber, the chemistry
2. Albert Einstein, the great scientist
3. Shaykh-e-Bahaii, the designer of great historical places of Iran
4. Pir-e-pinedouz, converted the hummer to gold
5. Ayatollah Mirfendereski, was won versus the excellent Indian yogies
6. Ayatollah Tabatabaii, was won versus the most excellent Indian yogies
7. Shaykh Kadhim Saroughi, the illiterate man who was able to read Quran, even of the end to the begining
8. Shaykh Nokhodaki, blew to the fuel tank of a car, then the car wasn't needed to any fuel forever
9. too many others......
and too many Shia people who were able to move around the earth at the moment, Ttay-ul-ardh
When you know these people who had these much abilities, therefore you expect their leaders, the twelver Imams don't have hundreds time abilities over them!!!

ciko
Banned
Banned

Post #28

Post by ciko »

Shia and Sunni both claim themselves are the real Islam.
as it's mentioned, the meaning of shia and sunni, both are the same Islam of the prophet with this differences
Sunnies have gotten their own Islam from their leaders, Abibakr, Umar, Uthman, Muawyah, Yazid..... and their Imams, Abuhanifa , Malik, Shafee , Ahmad and their scholars, Termedi , Ibn Kathir , Ibn Taymiah and others and their books, Muslim, Bukhari, etc.

Shias have gotten their own Islam from their leaders and Imams, the twelver children of the prophet, Ali, Hassan, Hussayn, ZaynulAbedin, AlBaghir, AsSadiq, Moses, Ridha, Javad, Hadi, Hassan, Al-Mahdi and their students and books, Al-kafi, Behar-ul-anwar, etc.
Ali, Hassan, Hussayn have nothing to do with you.

Shia are sect wich have nothing to do with islam and muslims.

Shia are a sect wich have nothing to do with islam, just look what they do and believe and compare it what islam say, totally 2 different religions.

Shia rituals have nothing to do with islam, prophet muhammed never did or command such studpities

if this was real islam i would be the first who will leave it and run from it.

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

This is total madness, have nothing to do with islam or logic #-o

IRANIAN SUNNI scholar explains: Who are the REAL Gods of the Shia?
[youtube][/youtube]

you shia need to come back to islam, beacuse you havwe gone astray totally.

[youtube][/youtube]

look what shia do, and you claim this is real islam, this is total madness, this has nothing to do with islam, quran say dont hurt yourselves, and lok what they do
[youtube][/youtube]

such shia leaders :lol:
[youtube][/youtube]

something is terribly wrong with you shia

and Albert Einstein, according to the last letter he wrote to Ayatollah Borujerdi that he's accepted the Shia as the best and truth religion for it's brought the most scientific hadiths. and he was claimed �since I converted to Islam, no body can change my faith about Shia the powerful belief�
dont lie, Eistein never converted to islam nor shia.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

the doctrine of shia

Post #29

Post by Yusef »

Was it your logic really!!!??
Okay.
This is an Afghani Aghrab khor[Scorpion eater] who is a Sunni!!
also those Sunnies who kill non-Muslims wildly!!
Taliban, Alqaidah, Salafies, Wahabies......
If it's Shia, then those are Sunnat!!!!
It's just your logic!!
We are talking about the doctrines! No People!
I mentioned "Sunnies say" and "Shia sayS"!! It means the deeds Shia people do, aren't the things the doctrines of Shia brought actually..
If it's your logic/wisdom, then how do you expect the Christians convert to Islam!!
Sunni is the illogical doctrine follows blindly dogmatically following without use any of wisdom
but Shia is the belief of science, logic, wisdom, lightness....
Plus, the photos you brought, I don't support them, but it shows they show we are ready to be the soldiers of Al-Mahdi(a.s.) and we don't afraid of the martyrdom for the Truth. No such as coward Sunnies who hide the bomb behind their covers and kill the people, women, children....
Shia people are able to do that very more than Sunnies, but they don't have premission by the Twelver Imams(a.s.) to kill anyone

This is the doctrine of Shia[real Sunnah]:

The all--->Encoder--->Qur'an
Qur'an--->Decoder--->Hadiths
Hadiths--->Detector--->The all

The Encoder Is God,
The Qur'an is the same real OT/NT
The Decoder is the Prophet and the Twelver Imams(s.a.)
The Detector is the same scholars, scientists and wise people depends on the level of their wisdom and studies and experiences

Look at the important question for Sunnies in the topic: Yum Ul Ashura also your answeres exist in the Shia Vs. Sunni
I wasn't a religious person before 2009, and I was just a scientific person interested in Electronic and all the sciences
but I found the science, the great science, the powerful science in the Shia! It's guided me to the religion! no the parental beliefs..
If you bring a belief the more powerful to bring the more sciences, logic, and wisely, then I accept that immediately.
Bring

ciko
Banned
Banned

Post #30

Post by ciko »

Was it your logic really!!!??
Okay.
This is an Afghani Aghrab khor[Scorpion eater] who is a Sunni!!
also those Sunnies who kill non-Muslims wildly!!
what has this to do sunni or shia , a some stupid man eats scoprions and that is all #-o

killing non-muslims wildly, what are you talking about man, that is nonsence.
Quran forbids us to kill innocent people.
Sunni is the illogical doctrine follows blindly dogmatically following without use any of wisdom
but Shia is the belief of science, logic, wisdom, lightness....
tell us what is the wisdom in hurting yourselfves like shia do.

while quran teach us to not hurt ourselves. and you talk about wisdom, how stupid is that #-o
Plus, the photos you brought, I don't support them,
why dont you suport them, beacuse it is against wisdom, logic and human intelect.

why normal person would hurt himself??? #-o
but it shows they show we are ready to be the soldiers of Al-Mahdi(a.s.) and we don't afraid of the martyrdom for the Truth.
what a beautiful relgion shiism it is, hurting yourselves for nothing #-o
No such as coward Sunnies who hide the bomb behind their covers and kill the people, women, children....
islam is against that, dont blame it on sunnis, when majority of sunnis dont supopiort that, it is strongly forbidden to kill innocent people byu suicide attack.

I wasn't a religious person before 2009, and I was just a scientific person interested in Electronic and all the sciences
but I found the science, the great science, the powerful science in the Shia!
what is scientific with hurting yourself

and tell me what is scientific with your shia chocolade :lol:

[youtube][/youtube]

what is scientific with this shia chocolate wich can cure all problems :lol:
It's guided me to the religion! no the parental beliefs..
shiism is satanic sect wich is against islam and muslims. trust me i have studied islam since 1994 i know what i am talking about.

just look this documentary and you will see how wicked shiism is

[youtube][/youtube]