Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Miracles & Mysteries

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

We would love discuss how were/are the miracles and mysteries from great people.
First of all we should introduce our own knowledges to each others about those that we know them..
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

ciko
Banned
Banned

Post #31

Post by ciko »

I wasn't a religious person before 2009,
but i have studied islam since 1994 and i have been relgious since then, i have studied both your relgion shiism and islam, Shiism is not islam, that is a satanic sect wich goes against islam and muslims.

just look what they promote hurting yourselves, is wisdom relgion for you??? and you like science?? and you imams promote healing chocolate for all problems???

man i know islam better than you , i have studied islam since 1994 and you said you were not relgious before 2009.

If you want learn real islam i can teach you, but if you want to follow satanic religion Shiism then do what you want.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

religion versus science

Post #32

Post by Yusef »

See, mardirend, I myself teach Satan
Why did you post nonsense repeatedly??
Why do you afraid of my posts and send nonsensal post for hide my posts??
Why did you skip/ignore some parts of my posts and don't have any reply for them??? as Burlingnight did.
I suggest you to discuss with Burninglight head to head!!
If I was instead of OTseng, then I would invite you both to the head-to-head discussion and would give you both money for that!!
Because you both are fellow level and fellow rhythm!! and you both always give yourselves the truth!! and without any logical/wisely reasoning you say your own belief, and your discussion will be continued till the day of resurrection without a bit useful thing!!!

Second, I'm not a religious man yet.
and I wouldn't like to learn in the religious schools, also I'm not trying to learn religious things.
I've ever just read more than 6000Hadiths for upgrade my own science! No religion!
I've told you I'm a scientific boy who interested in just Sciences! No Religion!
But the science commands me to religious deeds and behaviours!
I've learnt C#, Adobe Premiere, AutoCad, PLC SIEMENS, AVR, etc.
but since I've found the religion, I don't interest in those sciences as I interest the science of religion!!
E,g. The Japan is the most well known country for technology.
Hitachi, Toshiba, Sony, Panasonic, Sharp, Sanyo, Konica, Canon, Komatsu, Toyota, JVC, Nissan, etc. Everything these brands bring, I'll trust that blindly.
The story of the religions is such as this.
I found the most powerful basic sciences to the Shia
Therefore everything about the details it say, I'll agree and accept and trust that.
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Wyvern
Under Probation

Post #33

Post by Wyvern »

killing non-muslims wildly, what are you talking about man, that is nonsence.
Quran forbids us to kill innocent people.
Maybe you should tell this to Al Qaida along with the literally hundreds of other islamic terrorist groups. Obviously one of you is not going by the same book.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Khezr & yum ul Aashura

Post #34

Post by Yusef »

Yes dear friend, I was replied him here:
Yum-Ul-Aashura
Who is Khezr!? in non-Islamic books
and he couldn't bring any convincing answere for my questions..(as it's normal about Shia/Sunni debating)

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Gabriel with Nebula

Post #35

Post by Yusef »

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Re: The unit criterion

Post #36

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 15 by Yusef]
🔠》》[url=http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=926469#926469] Again The Similarity/Verification/Connection/Test Keyword for the Crossword [/url]《《🔡🔢🅰🅱 wrote:Revelation/12:17
Then the dragon was angry with the woman, and went off to make war on the rest of her children, those who keep the commandments of God and hold the testimony of Jesus.
Qur'an/16:43
And We sent not before you except men to whom We revealed [Our message]. So ask [Ahl-Al-Zikr]the people of the message if you do not know.
Shi'a/Hadith
These AhluzZikr in the Qur'an 16:43 are we 12 Imams of Shi'a
Barnabas/220:20
And this mocking shall continue until the advent of Muhammed, the messenger of God, who, when he shall come, shall reveal this deception to those who believe in God's law.'
John/16:13
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth
My Analyze:
Everything → Encoder[God] → The Holy Books
The Books → Decoder[Ahl-ul-Bayit] → Ahadith of Shi'a
Ahadith → Detectors[Doers/Scientists] → Everything
Ref: http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 234#906234
A best simple Algorithm to become out from foolishness:

<IF>
We have gone around whole the world/cosmos and have found nothing but these things are appeared
  • Saying of atheists maybe true
<IF>
Not,/otherwise
  • We shouldn't bring any certain opinion about everything but those which the Religion has introduced
Ref:
Shi'a/Hadith
A commie asked the 6th Imam, Imam Ja'far AsSadiq(pbuh): Is that wrong that we have five senses but we don't realize any god by these 5 senses!
- Nope! What about your Blood that is running/moving/passing through your Veins!?
- Nope! I don't believe that our blood has any circulation within our veins :?
- What!!??? Do you know that your blood has circulation within your blood! Also within the blood there are many creatures that bear children and die such as us??
Do you know that there are such that within the same stone that is along that door?? And in the future the Science will be powerful and scientists discover that!
Have you ever gone in depth of heaven or earths??

Then the commie converted to Islam-Shi'a