Yahweh's name is in every living creature's breath.

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

maggic

Yahweh's name is in every living creature's breath.

Post #1

Post by maggic »

The name of Yahweh is in every living creature's breath. Yah (inhale) weh (exhale). Every time you breathe -- don't matter your beliefs you are pronouncing his name. Try it.

dianaiad
Site Supporter

Post #2

Post by dianaiad »

maggic wrote: The name of Yahweh is in every living creature's breath. Yah (inhale) weh (exhale). Every time you breathe -- don't matter your beliefs you are pronouncing his name. Try it.
Moderator Intervention

Moved to 'Random Ramblings."

Welcome to the forum, Maggic. This topic has been moved to Random Ramblings because there's no question to debate. You might want to read the rules of the forum and then dive in.

Rules
C&A Guidelines

Moderator interventions do not count as a strike against any posters. They are given at the discretion of a moderator when he or she feels that some sort of intervention is required.

bluethread
Savant

Post #3

Post by bluethread »

Interesting take. However, this appears to me to be the claims of transcendental meditation. That said, it appears to me when I breath I say hu - ooo.

Vanguard
Guru

Re: Yahweh's name is in every living creature's breath.

Post #4

Post by Vanguard »

maggic wrote: The name of Yahweh is in every living creature's breath. Yah (inhale) weh (exhale). Every time you breathe -- don't matter your beliefs you are pronouncing his name. Try it.
I actually got "huuuuuu" (inhale) & "whooooo" (exhale). But I don't believe in Huuuwhoooo? ;)

Tired of the Nonsense
Site Supporter

Re: Yahweh's name is in every living creature's breath.

Post #5

Post by Tired of the Nonsense »

At my age Yahweh's name often sounds like a deeply satisfying "BUURRP."
Image "The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this." -- Albert Einstein -- Written in 1954 to Jewish philosopher Erik Gutkind.