Hell's Immigrants

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

WebersHome
Guru

Hell's Immigrants

Post #1

Post by WebersHome »

According to Jesus Christ's testimony as a credible expert witness in all matters pertaining to the afterlife; most of the world's responsible souls haven't been making it to safety when they cross over to the other side.

Luke 13:22-24 . . And he went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem. Then said one unto him, master, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them: Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

Matt 7:13-14 . . Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Matt 22:14 . . For many are called, but few are chosen.

Webster's defines "many" as consisting of, or amounting to, a large but indefinite number; while "few" is defined as consisting of, or amounting to, only a small number; viz: relative to many then, few is the lesser. Bear with me while I flesh this out.

According to the US Census Bureau: as of Sept 18, 2017 @ 11:36 pm New York Time, the resident population in the United States was approximately 325,908,667 with a death rate of approximately one every 12 seconds; which translates to an average of 7,200 American deaths of all ages, races, and genders during just one 24-hour calendar day.

According to 2009 US Census data; roughly 27.3% of America's daily deaths are under the age of 19, which would indicate that approximately 5,234 of the current daily death rate per 24 hours are adults.

Giving the "many" the benefit of the doubt by limiting their maximum percentage to 51%, would indicate a minimum of 2,670 American adults transferring to perdition every day: which translates to roughly 111 per hour.

That's a very conservative estimate as Christ didn't really specify exact percentages to represent the quantities of "few" and "many". But just think: by the time CBS completes its half hour evening news report, a bare-bones minimum of 55 Americans become new arrivals in the fiery sector of the netherworld.

Using the ratio of 2,670 condemned souls per 325,908,667 population: computing the number of condemned souls worldwide from a currently estimated global population of 7,422,223,068 people, would suggest something like 60,806 new arrivals in the fiery sector of the netherworld every 24 hours; which translates to approximately 2,534 souls every sixty minutes on the clock.

That rate would fill the 51,800 seats of the new Yankee Stadium to capacity in roughly 20 hours and 44 minutes. In other words: if the world's daily number of condemned souls started filing into the stadium at 06:00 am this morning, then by 02:44 am tomorrow, the stadium would be full to capacity.

Christmas and New Year are even worse. A study done of 26 years of death certificates shows that coronary fatalities are, on average, 11.9% higher on those days than any other days of the year; with non-heart deaths spiking to 12.2% higher.

Christianity's hell never closes; no, not at all: it's open for business 24/7/365 nonstop and indifferent to global warming, Wall Street crashes, massive layoffs, outsourcing, high school shootings, terrorism, tsunamis, earthquakes, hurricanes, storm surges, nuclear meltdowns, air, water, and soil pollution, a mission to Mars, freeway pile-ups, brown-outs, threatened species, the price of oil, student debt, GMO, trade deficits, protests, Federal debt, factory recalls, outsourcing, overpopulation, desertification, genocides, revolutions, civil wars, acid rain, road rage, oil spills, conscious decoupling, ISIS, LGBT marriage, Obamacare, blood diamonds, fracking, twerking, and/or President Donald Trump's tweets.

If Christianity's perception of Jesus Christ and the hereafter is correct; then it's apparent that souls never stop cascading into the abyss in an endless procession like the unbelievable millions of poultry broilers passing annually through Tyson chicken-processing plants on their way to Wendy's, McDonalds, Carl's Junior, Jack in the Box, Burger King, Chic-fil-A, KFC, A&W, Arby's, Dairy Queen, Taco Bell, et al; and to supermarkets and restaurants all over the USA and wherever else Tyson vends its meats. The slaughtering and the butchering never stop.
_
Last edited by WebersHome on Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

WebersHome
Guru

Re: Hell's Immigrants

Post #151

Post by WebersHome »

According to Col 1:13 and Philip 3:20, it's possible to obtain citizenship in the kingdom of God prior to Christ's return. However, residency is reserved till then.

2Pet 1:10-11 . .My brothers, be all the more eager to make your calling and election sure. For if you do these things, you will never fall, and you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Jesus wasn't given much of a welcome when he entered Jerusalem the first time on the back of a donkey. I expect that his Father has planned a far more glorious reception for His son than what was given him back then.

And he won't be coming alone; Christ's church will be in a procession right behind him: a magnificent parade, led by him as its grand master. I expect that's going to be an amazing sight: enchanting beyond words.

Immigration Update: 1,155 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 70,230,930 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since Sept 18, 2017.
_
Last edited by WebersHome on Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

WebersHome
Guru

Post #152

Post by WebersHome »

God's free will trumps everybody else's free will, and this fact is very evident in the confrontation that Jehovah forced between Himself and the Egyptian monarch holding Moses' people captive.

Rom 9:17-18 . . For the scripture says to Pharaoh: For this very purpose I raised you up, to demonstrate My power in you, and that My name might be proclaimed throughout the whole earth. So then He has mercy on whom He desires, and He hardens whom He desires.

That's a reference to Exodus 9:13-17 where it says:

Ex 9:13-17 . .Then Jehovah said to Moses: Rise up early in the morning and stand before Pharaoh and say to him, "Thus says the Jehovah, the God of the Hebrews; let My people go, that they may serve Me. For this time I will send all My plagues on you and your servants and your people, so that you may know that there is no one like Me in all the earth.

. . . For if by now I had put forth My hand and struck you and your people with pestilence, you would then have been cut off from the earth. But, indeed, for this cause I have allowed you to remain, in order to show you My power, and in order to proclaim My name through all the earth. Still you exalt yourself against My people by not letting them go.

There's some interesting information tucked away in Jehovah's proclamation. The most notable is that He could've simply wiped the Egyptians off the map with just one miracle and been done with it. But instead, Jehovah chose to whittle them down piece by piece, a little at a time, and just to make sure His intentions succeeded; Jehovah deliberately, and willfully, strengthened Pharaoh's resolve to resist and not give in.

Someone, somewhere, is sure to demand: How can God condemn Pharaoh's stubborn will to resist when it was God himself who strengthened the man to do so?

The thing is; Pharaoh was already condemned for refusing Moses' initial request. From that point on he was dead meat-- Jehovah could say "I own you" and it became His sovereign prerogative to do with the man as He pleased because God's free will trumps everybody else's free will.

Now the situation is this: there are people out and about who have been presented an intelligent gospel message, and turned from it. Those people have put themselves at risk of God himself deliberately, and willfully, stiffening their resolve to the point where they will never be able to accept the gospel-- ever! Thus their destiny in Hell becomes a sealed fate.

Heb 10:31 . . It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

NOTE: See also 2Thess 2:7-12

Immigration Update: 1,158 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 70,413,348 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of Hades since Sept 18, 2017.
_

WebersHome
Guru

Post #153

Post by WebersHome »

Many years ago it occurred to me that even if I was able to force myself to be pious enough during my lifetime to qualify for Heaven; I was pretty sure I couldn't keep it up for eternity. Sooner or later my true colors would show themselves because at the core of my being is the soul of a creature-- the non-divine human nature of the original Adam.

Gen 3:20 . . Adam named his wife Eve, because she would be the mother of all people everywhere.

Acts 17:26 . . From one man He created all the nations throughout the whole earth.

Therefore; my existence is no different than Adam's and that's because my existence was produced by his existence, i.e. I am that first Adam's progeny. I am not a two-fold being, i.e. I am not the son of a divine being and the son of a human being like Christ. I came from my mother's womb as only the son of a human being, i.e. a son of Adam.

That's a serious handicap because it's already been decided that no progeny of that first Adam will be-- and currently is not --accepted into the kingdom of God (1Cor 15:50) consequently the extremely grave importance of taking the initiative to verify that the nature of Christ is in you per Rom 8:9 and 2Cor 13:5-6 in order to assure that we don't leave this life with only non-divine human nature at the core our being.

2 Pet 1:3-4 . . His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by His own glory and goodness. Through these He has given us His very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.

FAQ: Is the divine nature spoken of by Peter a reward, i.e. something to be earned?

A: No; it's freely given and totally undeserved: no strings attached and nothing required in return.

FAQ: Why is the divine nature so seldom mentioned in the New Testament?

A: Because it's usually presented by its other description: eternal life.

FAQ: Eternal life is a freebie?

A: It is.

Immigration Update: 1,164 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 70,778,184 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of Hades since Sept 18, 2017.
_

WebersHome
Guru

Post #154

Post by WebersHome »

FAQ: Am I allowed to have an opinion?

A: Yes.

REPLY: Well then; the creator depicted in Bible knew ahead of time, by means of precognition, that the human life He was about to create would all have to die because of just one man's sin,

. . . and the human life He was about to create would become so bad that He would have to exterminate most of it in a global deluge,

. . . and the human life He was about to create would be suffering with diseases, poverty, wars, famines, and oppression,

. . . and much of the human life that He was about to create would end up in Hell, then later on restored to their bodies only to be executed by a mode of death akin to a foundry worker falling into a kettle of molten iron,

. . . He's proven Himself to be quite capable of walking over people's bones to get what He wants, and to top it off: has the chutzpa to advertise Himself as a god of love, concern, compassion, and sympathy.

RESPONSE: So in your honest opinion the creator depicted in the Bible is a cruel, fiendish, criminally minded, tyrannical despot far more dangerous than Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Saddam Hussein, and/or North Korea's Kim Jong-un?

REPLY: YES!

RESPONSE: Well then, it appears to me that you test positive for the so-called fallen nature.

Rom 8:7 . .The sinful mind is hostile to God.

REPLY: My thinking is logical, reasonable, and sensible!

RESPONSE: I fully agree; and that's because I test positive for the fallen nature too.

Immigration Update: 1,180 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 71,751,080 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of Hades since Sept 18, 2017.
_

WebersHome
Guru

Post #155

Post by WebersHome »

FAQ: What if I was born dishonest?

A: You mean like this?

Ps 58:3 . . The wicked are estranged from the womb; these who speak lies go astray from birth.

Then I suggest you take advantage of whatever time you have remaining to begin preparing yourself for the worst when you pass on.

Rev 21:8 . . . All liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

Immigration Update: 1,185 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post No.1 are within reason, then something like 72,055,110 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of Hades since Sept 18, 2017.
_

WebersHome
Guru

Post #156

Post by WebersHome »

Rev 21:1-3 . . Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

Rev 21:27 . . Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is deceitful,

Rev 22:15 . . Outside is everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

Those passages are really bad news for natural-born liars because deception and disinformation are pretty much the only way of life they know.

FAQ: What's on the "outside" referred to in Rev 22:15?

A: The sum of all fears.

Rev 21:8 . . . All liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

Immigration Update: 1,189 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 72,298,334 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of Hades since Sept 18, 2017.
_

WebersHome
Guru

Post #157

Post by WebersHome »

FAQ: What if Adam had first eaten some fruit from the tree of life prior to trying the forbidden fruit?

A: The tree of life doesn't work like a vaccine, rather, it's a remedy portrayed in the Bible as a treatment for whatever ails you. (Rev 22:2)

In other words; under normal circumstances Adam had no use for the tree of life at first because he was already immortal. Adam was created impervious to death; an advantage he lost by tampering with the forbidden fruit when he was instructed not to.

Gen 2:16-17 . . And the Lord God commanded the man: You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die.

Well; Adam didn't drop dead to the floor when he ate the forbidden fruit. In point of fact he continued to live 800 more years beyond the birth of his son Seth. (Gen 5:4)

So the death that Adam underwent due to tasting the forbidden fruit began with his loss of immortality, i.e. Adam's body became infected with mortality which, if left untreated, is 100% fatal. Mortality is a living death that gradually broke Adam down to the point where his body could no longer keep going.

The tree of life wouldn't prevent Adam from contracting mortality, but the tree would've cured it and restored him to perfect health, but alas he wasn't permitted to take advantage of it.

Immigration Update: 1,202 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 73,088,812 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of Hades since Sept 18, 2017.
_

WebersHome
Guru

Post #158

Post by WebersHome »

FAQ: Human sacrifices are not allowed in the covenant that Moses' people agreed upon with God in the books of Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy. Since Jesus was a Jew whose religion was governed by that covenant, then how was it legal for him to die for the sins of the world?

A: The laws of God are not retroactive (Deut 5:2-4, Rom 4:15, Rom 5:13) This is extremely important because Jesus was designated, and scheduled, to die on a cross prior to God creating even a single atom for the current cosmos. (1Pet 1:18-21 & Rev 13:8)

Immigration Update: 1,205 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 73,271,230 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of Hades since Sept 18, 2017.
_

WebersHome
Guru

Post #159

Post by WebersHome »

There are people in this world who, by nature, are affection-challenged. They can't even feel anything for their own children, let alone other people. For them, parenting is a nightmare rather than a dream come true. Their children are a burden rather than a blessing. Children ruin those parents' lives instead of brightening them up and making their lives more worth the living.

However, affection-challenged people aren't damaged beyond repair because Christianity isn't entirely a do-it-yourself religion; it's also a supernatural religion; viz; part of the plan of salvation is renovation.

Rom 8:11 . . If the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His spirit, who lives in you.

2Cor 4:16 . .Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.

Immigration Update: 1,212 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 73,696,872 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of Hades since Sept 18, 2017.
_

WebersHome
Guru

Post #160

Post by WebersHome »

Insensitive folk who come from the womb unable to feel compassion, are in very grave danger of the sum of all fears.

Matt 5:7 . . Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.

Jas 2:13 . . For judgment will be merciless to one who has shown no mercy.

As an experiment, keep an ear attuned for people who respond to the news of someone's misfortune by saying "It could've been worse." That's a sympathy challenged person.

NOTE: There are a number instructional web sites offering lists of helpful do's and don'ts to assist sympathy challenged people to at least react properly to other's misfortune.

Immigration Update: 1,215 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 73,879,290 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of Hades since Sept 18, 2017.
_