Hell's Immigrants

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

WebersHome
Guru

Hell's Immigrants

Post #1

Post by WebersHome »

According to Jesus Christ's testimony as a credible expert witness in all matters pertaining to the afterlife; most of the world's responsible souls haven't been making it to safety when they cross over to the other side.

Luke 13:22-24 . . And he went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem. Then said one unto him, master, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them: Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

Matt 7:13-14 . . Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Matt 22:14 . . For many are called, but few are chosen.

Webster's defines "many" as consisting of, or amounting to, a large but indefinite number; while "few" is defined as consisting of, or amounting to, only a small number; viz: relative to many then, few is the lesser. Bear with me while I flesh this out.

According to the US Census Bureau: as of Sept 18, 2017 @ 11:36 pm New York Time, the resident population in the United States was approximately 325,908,667 with a death rate of approximately one every 12 seconds; which translates to an average of 7,200 American deaths of all ages, races, and genders during just one 24-hour calendar day.

According to 2009 US Census data; roughly 27.3% of America's daily deaths are under the age of 19, which would indicate that approximately 5,234 of the current daily death rate per 24 hours are adults.

Giving the "many" the benefit of the doubt by limiting their maximum percentage to 51%, would indicate a minimum of 2,670 American adults transferring to perdition every day: which translates to roughly 111 per hour.

That's a very conservative estimate as Christ didn't really specify exact percentages to represent the quantities of "few" and "many". But just think: by the time CBS completes its half hour evening news report, a bare-bones minimum of 55 Americans become new arrivals in the fiery sector of the netherworld.

Using the ratio of 2,670 condemned souls per 325,908,667 population: computing the number of condemned souls worldwide from a currently estimated global population of 7,422,223,068 people, would suggest something like 60,806 new arrivals in the fiery sector of the netherworld every 24 hours; which translates to approximately 2,534 souls every sixty minutes on the clock.

That rate would fill the 51,800 seats of the new Yankee Stadium to capacity in roughly 20 hours and 44 minutes. In other words: if the world's daily number of condemned souls started filing into the stadium at 06:00 am this morning, then by 02:44 am tomorrow, the stadium would be full to capacity.

Christmas and New Year are even worse. A study done of 26 years of death certificates shows that coronary fatalities are, on average, 11.9% higher on those days than any other days of the year; with non-heart deaths spiking to 12.2% higher.

Christianity's hell never closes; no, not at all: it's open for business 24/7/365 nonstop and indifferent to global warming, Wall Street crashes, massive layoffs, outsourcing, high school shootings, terrorism, tsunamis, earthquakes, hurricanes, storm surges, nuclear meltdowns, air, water, and soil pollution, a mission to Mars, freeway pile-ups, brown-outs, threatened species, the price of oil, student debt, GMO, trade deficits, protests, Federal debt, factory recalls, outsourcing, overpopulation, desertification, genocides, revolutions, civil wars, acid rain, road rage, oil spills, conscious decoupling, ISIS, LGBT marriage, Obamacare, blood diamonds, fracking, twerking, and/or President Donald Trump's tweets.

If Christianity's perception of Jesus Christ and the hereafter is correct; then it's apparent that souls never stop cascading into the abyss in an endless procession like the unbelievable millions of poultry broilers passing annually through Tyson chicken-processing plants on their way to Wendy's, McDonalds, Carl's Junior, Jack in the Box, Burger King, Chic-fil-A, KFC, A&W, Arby's, Dairy Queen, Taco Bell, et al; and to supermarkets and restaurants all over the USA and wherever else Tyson vends its meats. The slaughtering and the butchering never stop.
_
Last edited by WebersHome on Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

WebersHome
Guru

Re: Hell's Immigrants

Post #31

Post by WebersHome »

[font=Verdana]-
Fiction can be defined as stories about people, places, and events that, though untrue; are plausible; viz: realistic.

Fantasy can be defined as stories about people, places, and events that are not only untrue; but implausible; viz: unrealistic.

For example: a story about a boy like Pinocchio is unrealistic; while a story about a boy with autism is realistic. The difference between Pinocchio and a boy with autism is that the one is compatible with normal reality; while the other is far removed from normal reality.

I have yet to read even one of Jesus Christ's parables that could not possibly be a real-life story. They're all actually quite believable-- farmers sowing seed, women losing coins, sons leaving home, wineskins bursting, tares among the wheat, leavened bread, barren fig trees, the blind leading the blind, et al.

Now; if he had told one that alleged the moon was made of green cheese; we would have good reason to believe that at least that one was fantasy; but none of them are like that. At best; Christ's parables might qualify as fiction; but never fantasy because none of them are so far removed from normal reality that there is no possible chance of it ever being a real-life story.

Luke 16:19-31 is commonly alleged to be a parable; which of course implies that the story is fiction; and some would even say fantasy. But the parable theory has a fatal flaw.

Abraham, Moses, and the prophets are real-life persons; they are neither fiction nor fantasy.

Abraham is especially notable because he's held in very high esteem by at least three of the world's prominent religions: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

Abraham is also the friend of God (2Chrn 20:27, Isa 41:8). I simply cannot believe that Jesus Christ-- a man famous among Christians for his honesty and integrity --would say something untrue about a famous real-life man; especially one of his Father's buddies.

And on top of that, the story quotes Abraham a number of times. Well; if the story is fiction, then Jesus Christ is on record testifying that Abraham said things that he didn't really say; which is a clear violation of the commandment that prohibits bearing false witness.

There is something else to consider.

Luke 16:19:31 didn't originate with Jesus Christ. No, it originated higher up. In other words: Jesus Christ was micro managed.

â—� John 3:34 . . He is sent by God. He speaks God's words

â—� John 8:26 . . He that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of Him.

â—� John 8:28 . . I do nothing on my own initiative, but I speak these things as the Father taught me.

â—� John 12:49 . . I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, He gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

â—� John 14:24 . .The word which you hear is not mine, but the Father's who sent me.

When people allege that Luke 16:19-31 is not true to life; they insinuate that God is a person of marginal integrity who can't be trusted to tell the truth about people, not even about His own friends, which is ridiculous seeing as how Titus 1:2 and Heb 6:18 testify that God cannot lie.

His impeccable character is what makes that narrative all the more terrifying. Unless somebody can prove, beyond a shadow of sensible doubt, that Christ's Father is a tale-spinner; I pretty much have to assume the narrative was drawn from real-life; and if not drawn from real life, then at least based upon real life.

/
[/font]

JP Cusick
Guru

Post #32

Post by JP Cusick »

WebersHome wrote: His impeccable character is what makes that narrative all the more terrifying. Unless somebody can prove, beyond a shadow of sensible doubt, that Christ's Father is a tale-spinner; I pretty much have to assume the narrative was drawn from real-life; and if not drawn from real life, then at least based upon real life.
Actually I did say that Luke chapter 16:19-31 was a parable including metaphors of real life people and events.

See that linked here in my comment of this thread = post #28.

The "rich man" was the Patriarch Judah son of Abraham, and Lazarus represents the rest of Israel who lived outside the gates of Jerusalem.

Jesus was giving an important message that God breaks the brotherhood between Judah and Israel. See Zechariah 11:14

The outrageous claims that Jesus is talking about literally torturing human being as a Godly punishment is just complete nonsense, and that would contradict the more precise and clearly worded text as like God loves His enemies in Matthew 5:43-48, and the clear text of 1 Corinthians 3:15-16

So you are taking a controversial and unclear parable to claim that God is doing evil by hurting sinners who have died, while I am citing plain and clear text that our Father intends to save every person without even one sinful sheep being lost or left out.

If what you claim were true then God would be a monster - but what I say is that God is our loving Father.
SIGNATURE:

An unorthodox Theist & a heretic Christian:

WebersHome
Guru

Post #33

Post by WebersHome »

[font=Verdana]-
â—� Luke 9:35 . . A voice came from the cloud, saying: This is my son, whom I have chosen; listen to him.

The chosen son referred to in that verse isn't Solomon; it's Jesus Christ. So then, it was the voice's command that the three apostles who accompanied the Son listen to him rather than listen to anybody else.

Now, that's very important because Jesus Christ testified that people continue to exist after they die; while Solomon believed just the opposite.

Solomon spoke of death; but there's no textual evidence in the book of Ecclesiastes indicating that he had ever seen beyond death for himself to know what he was talking about. In contrast, there is an abundance of textual evidence indicating that Jesus Christ not only spoke of death, but he had seen beyond death for himself to know what he was talking about. (e.g. John 3:13, John 3:31-32, John 6:33, John 6:38, and 1John 1:1-3) So in my estimation, Christ's eye-witness reports carry far more weight than Solomon's opinions.

When people insist that we listen to Solomon instead of listening to Jesus Christ, they are insinuating that the voice in the cloud steered the apostles in the wrong direction. That's a terrible thing to insinuate seeing as how the speaker was God.

â—� 2Pet 1:17-18 . . For he received honor and glory from God the Father when the voice came to him from the Majestic Glory, saying: This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased. We ourselves heard this voice that came from heaven when we were with him on the sacred mountain.

Can you just imagine how insulted Jesus Christ's Father must feel when people choose Solomon over His son; especially when it's a matter of record that God wasn't well pleased with Solomon?

You know, if I was going to interpret somebody's teachings about the afterlife as figurative language; it wouldn't be Jesus Christ's teachings; no, it would be somebody's else's in order to avoid insulting Christ's Father. Better to err on the safe side.

â—� Luke 11:31 . . The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with the men of this generation, and condemn them: for she came from the utmost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.

/
[/font]

JP Cusick
Guru

Post #34

Post by JP Cusick »

WebersHome wrote: â—� Luke 11:31 . . The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with the men of this generation, and condemn them: for she came from the utmost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.
That too is from the Gospel of Luke and "The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment" along with everyone else.

No one has risen from the dead yet, and the Judgment day comes after the resurrection.

That is why we all get to go to Hell together at the same time - and we go there to get saved.
SIGNATURE:

WebersHome
Guru

Post #35

Post by WebersHome »

[font=Verdana]-[/font]
[font=Georgia]OBJECTION[/font][font=Verdana]: The Christian hell doesn't make sense that a loving God would torment people in a fiery prison forever and ever.[/font]

[font=Georgia]RESPONSE[/font][font=Verdana]: The human common sense is produced by a 3-pound lump of flabby organic tissue; and not even all three of those pounds are devoted to cognitive processes. On top of that, those three pounds are 60% fat. That fatty, flabby, organic tissue can alter one's personality with little more than an aneurism or a blow to the head.

Just how sensible can a fatty, flabby, organic sense really be compared to the sense of a supernatural being with enough intelligence to invent, design, and construct a fully functioning cosmos with all of its forms of life, matter, and energy? A fatty, flabby, organic sense isn't even a dunce in comparison: it's a sub dunce; if even that.

â—� 1Cor 3:20 . .The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are empty.

Well; that's certainly not a very flattering evaluation. It's as much as saying that, in God's opinion, the smartest among humanity basically consists of air heads; and if that's His evaluation of the best and brightest, then where does God rank those of us with an average IQ?
[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Immigration Update[/font][font=verdana]: 16 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 972,896 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since Sept 18, 2017.

/
[/font]

JP Cusick
Guru

Post #36

Post by JP Cusick »

WebersHome wrote: [font=Georgia]OBJECTION[/font]: The Christian hell doesn't make sense that a loving God would torment people in a fiery prison forever and ever.

â—� 1Cor 3:20 . .The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are empty.

Well; that's certainly not a very flattering evaluation. It's as much as saying that, in God's opinion, the smartest among humanity basically consists of air heads; and if that's His evaluation of the best and brightest, then where does God rank those of us with an average IQ?
The text of 1 Corinthians 3:20 is talking about the worldly wise, and it is not talking about the simplicity which is from Christ.

Every person whether high or low, whether smart or stupid, can understand the clear Gospel of salvation from the Father God who loves His enemies.

It has nothing to do with the size or content of our human brain.
SIGNATURE:

WebersHome
Guru

Post #37

Post by WebersHome »

[font=Verdana]-
The human body is fragile; so much so that even something as thin as the air can snuff it out.

â—� Isa 40:6-7 . . All flesh is grass, and all its grace is like the blossom of the field. The grass shall dry out, the blossom shall wilt, for a wind from the Lord has blown upon it; behold the people is grass.

According to a report released on March 25, 2014 by the World Health Organization; air pollution kills, on average, seven million people per annum; and is linked to one in eight deaths (12.5%) world-wide. Think of it. That percentage represents approximately 928.2 million deaths linked to air pollution per annum out of a currently estimated 7.426 billion people.

According to a report by the public health agency of the United Nations; an estimated 4.3 million people in developing countries died in 2012 as a result of indoor air pollution, mostly from cooking inside with coal or wood stoves.

Air pollution is so lethal because it exacerbates other conditions like cardio vascular diseases, cancer, and respiratory illnesses. Were people with those conditions permitted to breathe clean air free of hazardous chemicals and toxic particulates, they would live longer; thus the arrival times of many tagged for hell would be delayed so they could enjoy life a bit longer before beginning an eternity of perpetual anguish.

/
[/font]

JP Cusick
Guru

Post #38

Post by JP Cusick »

WebersHome wrote: ... they would live longer; thus the arrival times of many tagged for hell would be delayed so they could enjoy life a bit longer before beginning an eternity of perpetual anguish.
It does not really matter that a person lives longer when they continually fail to seek the truth and fail to find the truth.

Consider a man living 73 years and yet he still views God as a cruel monster - so over all that time he never realized that God was a loving Father to every person in all of humanity and that the Father intends to save every last one of us.

To live a life without love, without compassion or mercy, that is to live a pitiful life.
SIGNATURE:

WebersHome
Guru

Post #39

Post by WebersHome »

[font=Verdana]-
The wrath of God is interesting. For example:

â—� Isa 13:9 . . Behold, the day of Christ comes-- cruel; with both wrath and fierce anger

The Hebrew word for "wrath" in that statement is 'ebrah (eb-raw') which indicates an outburst of passion. In other words: the wrath of God won't be weeping big wet crocodile tears while it's slamming the dead at the Great White Throne event depicted at Rev 20:11-15; no, they will be terminated with extreme prejudice; viz: their judgment will be administered with choler. (cf. Isa 63:1-6, Rev 19:15)

Webster's defines "fierce" as a behavior exhibited by humans and animals that inspires terror because of the wild and menacing aspect of fury in attack. Ferocity is an aspect commonly seen among roaring, snarling lions savagely attacking prey. There's neither sportsmanship nor sympathy in ferocity; only sheer terror, brutality, and blood lust.

"cruel" is defined as: disposed to inflict pain or suffering; viz: devoid of humane feelings

â—� Heb 10:27 . . A certain fearful expectation of . . . fiery indignation

"fiery indignation" is quite a bit more severe than ordinary indignation. It speaks of someone who is seriously ticked off; and so angry that they're actually red in the face.

There are people out there in pews all around the world who have been so coddled by sappy versions of Christianity that they have no concept of the magnitude of the lethal tsunami of rage and violence coming their way to get them.

Another interesting aspect of the wrath of God is the person appointed to administer it-- none other than the sweet little baby away in a manger.

â—� John 5:22-23 . .The Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son, that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father.

â—� Acts 17:31 . . For God has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead.

â—� Rev 19:15 . . He shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

You know all those horrors depicted in the book of Revelation? Jesus Christ has been designated to supervise every one of them.

â—� Rev 1:1 . .The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants.

/
[/font]

JP Cusick
Guru

Post #40

Post by JP Cusick »

WebersHome wrote: "fiery indignation" is quite a bit more severe than ordinary indignation.
The fires of our Father is a blessed and holy fire as told repeatedly throughout the scriptures.

The fires of God are to purify and to clean while the people get saved, see here 1 Corinthians 3:15-16

QUOTE: " man's work shall be burned " ... " but he himself shall be saved " ... " as by fire "

The scriptures can not get much more specifically clear than that.

God consumes the sins just as Jesus paid the price in full for all of humanity sins.
SIGNATURE: