Hell's Immigrants

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

WebersHome
Guru

Hell's Immigrants

Post #1

Post by WebersHome »

According to Jesus Christ's testimony as a credible expert witness in all matters pertaining to the afterlife; most of the world's responsible souls haven't been making it to safety when they cross over to the other side.

Luke 13:22-24 . . And he went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem. Then said one unto him, master, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them: Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

Matt 7:13-14 . . Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Matt 22:14 . . For many are called, but few are chosen.

Webster's defines "many" as consisting of, or amounting to, a large but indefinite number; while "few" is defined as consisting of, or amounting to, only a small number; viz: relative to many then, few is the lesser. Bear with me while I flesh this out.

According to the US Census Bureau: as of Sept 18, 2017 @ 11:36 pm New York Time, the resident population in the United States was approximately 325,908,667 with a death rate of approximately one every 12 seconds; which translates to an average of 7,200 American deaths of all ages, races, and genders during just one 24-hour calendar day.

According to 2009 US Census data; roughly 27.3% of America's daily deaths are under the age of 19, which would indicate that approximately 5,234 of the current daily death rate per 24 hours are adults.

Giving the "many" the benefit of the doubt by limiting their maximum percentage to 51%, would indicate a minimum of 2,670 American adults transferring to perdition every day: which translates to roughly 111 per hour.

That's a very conservative estimate as Christ didn't really specify exact percentages to represent the quantities of "few" and "many". But just think: by the time CBS completes its half hour evening news report, a bare-bones minimum of 55 Americans become new arrivals in the fiery sector of the netherworld.

Using the ratio of 2,670 condemned souls per 325,908,667 population: computing the number of condemned souls worldwide from a currently estimated global population of 7,422,223,068 people, would suggest something like 60,806 new arrivals in the fiery sector of the netherworld every 24 hours; which translates to approximately 2,534 souls every sixty minutes on the clock.

That rate would fill the 51,800 seats of the new Yankee Stadium to capacity in roughly 20 hours and 44 minutes. In other words: if the world's daily number of condemned souls started filing into the stadium at 06:00 am this morning, then by 02:44 am tomorrow, the stadium would be full to capacity.

Christmas and New Year are even worse. A study done of 26 years of death certificates shows that coronary fatalities are, on average, 11.9% higher on those days than any other days of the year; with non-heart deaths spiking to 12.2% higher.

Christianity's hell never closes; no, not at all: it's open for business 24/7/365 nonstop and indifferent to global warming, Wall Street crashes, massive layoffs, outsourcing, high school shootings, terrorism, tsunamis, earthquakes, hurricanes, storm surges, nuclear meltdowns, air, water, and soil pollution, a mission to Mars, freeway pile-ups, brown-outs, threatened species, the price of oil, student debt, GMO, trade deficits, protests, Federal debt, factory recalls, outsourcing, overpopulation, desertification, genocides, revolutions, civil wars, acid rain, road rage, oil spills, conscious decoupling, ISIS, LGBT marriage, Obamacare, blood diamonds, fracking, twerking, and/or President Donald Trump's tweets.

If Christianity's perception of Jesus Christ and the hereafter is correct; then it's apparent that souls never stop cascading into the abyss in an endless procession like the unbelievable millions of poultry broilers passing annually through Tyson chicken-processing plants on their way to Wendy's, McDonalds, Carl's Junior, Jack in the Box, Burger King, Chic-fil-A, KFC, A&W, Arby's, Dairy Queen, Taco Bell, et al; and to supermarkets and restaurants all over the USA and wherever else Tyson vends its meats. The slaughtering and the butchering never stop.
_
Last edited by WebersHome on Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

WebersHome
Guru

Re: Hell's Immigrants

Post #111

Post by WebersHome »

[font=Verdana]There's a variety of negative opinions about God all across the internet. Some say He's cruel, sadistic, heartless, unjust, unfair, unkind, a despotic bully, a monster, sexist, and just a general all around jerk.

Well, it matters little whether He's all that, and more. It's futile to criticize God and rake Him across the coals because God can't be stopped no matter what His faults.

There's very little to be gained by a man on the gallows with a noose already around his neck turning to the executioner and saying: Your breath stinks. Well; maybe it really does stink but the condemned man is still going to get his neck stretched regardless. He will have the satisfaction of getting in a parting shot but pointing out the executioner's faults won't stop him from doing his job.
[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Immigration Update[/font][font=verdana]: 654 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 39,767,124 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since Sept 18, 2017.
_
[/font]

WebersHome
Guru

Post #112

Post by WebersHome »

.[font=Verdana][/font]
[font=Georgia]FAQ[/font][font=Verdana]: If it's true that people in Hell are destined to be stuck there forever, then wouldn't it be accurate to say they have eternal life seeing as how they will never cease to exist?[/font]

[font=Georgia]A[/font][font=Verdana]: Eternal life has practically nothing at all to do with longevity.

Eternal life has to do with God's basic nature, i.e. the very core of His divine being; whereas human life has to do with a human's basic nature, i.e. the very core of a created being.

People in Hell live and move and have their being with human nature; whereas people in Heaven live and move and have their being with divine nature. (2Pet 1:4)

If people in heaven really and truly do have divine nature rather than human nature, then just imagine how easy it is for them to please God not just some of the time, nor even most of the time; but all of the time.

The tree of life in the garden of Eden would've extended longevity indefinitely for as long as the people kept nourishing themselves with its fruit and using its leaves for remedies (Gen 3:22, Rev 22:2). So that goes to show that it isn't necessary for humans to have eternal life in order for them to exist a long, long time. There are other ways to keep human life going. I suspect that God has quite a few tricks up His sleeve about which we are thus far unaware.
[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Immigration Update[/font][font=verdana]: 666 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 40,496,796 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since Sept 18, 2017.
_
[/font]

WebersHome
Guru

Post #113

Post by WebersHome »

.[font=Verdana]
I'm sometimes very curious why seemingly normal foods are hazardous to so many people, i.e. salt, fat, sugar, gluten, peanuts, dairy, red meat; etc.

â—� Ps 69:22 . . May their table before them become a snare;

I don't know if the above is supposed to be arbitrary, but it sure seems to be because health issues related to nourishment are everywhere regardless of race, gender, age, or religious preference.
[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Immigration Update[/font][font=verdana]: 672 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 40,861,632 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since Sept 18, 2017.
_
[/font]

WebersHome
Guru

Post #114

Post by WebersHome »

.[font=Verdana]
"A voice rings out; Proclaim! Another asks; What shall I proclaim? All flesh is grass, all its goodness like flowers of the field: Grass withers, flowers fade when the breath of the Lord blows on them. Indeed, man is but grass: Grass withers, flowers fade" (Isa 40:6-8)

Man is but perishable fruit like peaches, pears, strawberries, cantaloupe, avocado, and oranges; no amount of refrigeration will keep him fresh. Regardless of the amount of rest, fresh air, good diet, and exercise; man begins to wither right around the age of 32 or 34.

Youngster's can't really appreciate their expiration date as three brief decades: to them, 32 or 34 years seems long and way out in the distance. As a result, the withering process often sneaks up and takes them by surprise like starting a frog off in cool water and slowly bringing it up to a boil. Of a sudden, one day it swats them in the face like a rolled up newspaper that they're "old school" replaced by a young, hip generation wherein they've been accustomed to thinking all along was themselves.

The aging process, once it starts, is relentless. Its personality is sort of like that of the robot in Arnold Schwarzenegger's movie "The Terminator" which is a machine that can't be bargained with, it can't be reasoned with, it doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear, and it absolutely will not stop-- ever! -- until you are dead.

The aging process is a cold as steel wake-up call that your tenure on this planet is rapidly winding down to a close; and one day, it will be like you were never here.
[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Immigration Update[/font][font=verdana]: 681 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 41,408,886 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since Sept 18, 2017.
_
[/font]

WebersHome
Guru

Post #115

Post by WebersHome »

.[font=Verdana]
â—� Matt 28:18 . . Jesus came to them and said: All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

â—� Acts 1:9 . . He was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.

â—� Dan 7:13-14 . . In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into His presence. He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

â—� Rev 5:11-12 . . I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders. In a loud voice they sang: Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!

â—� Acts 1:10-11 . .They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. Men of Galilee-- they said --why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.

â—� Rev 1:7 . . Look! he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him
[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Immigration Update[/font][font=verdana]: 689 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 41,895,334 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since Sept 18, 2017.
_
[/font]

WebersHome
Guru

Post #116

Post by WebersHome »

.[font=Verdana]
Years ago when I underwent recruit training in the US Army, we were processed in alphabetical order; consequently I was at the back of the line for just about everything except chow because my last name begins with W --very few guys' names began with X, Y, or Z.

If perchance the great white throne event depicted at Rev 20:11-15 is scheduled to proceed in alphabetical order, it would quite possibly be centuries before my turn came to be called forward to face the music.

Let's say, for example, that the immigration update below represents one hour in court per person. No doubt that's an extremely conservative amount of time allotted to evaluate every little detail in peoples' lives but we're just being hypothetical here so it doesn't matter.

Well; 42,625,006 hours is roughly 1,776,042 days of twenty-fours hours each; which adds up to 4,866 years if the great white throne event is scheduled to run non-stop, day and night, 24/7
[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Immigration Update[/font][font=verdana]: 701 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 42,625,006 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since Sept 18, 2017.
_
[/font]

WebersHome
Guru

Post #117

Post by WebersHome »

.[font=Verdana]
â—� Luke 16:29 . . But Abraham said; "They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them"

The first five books of the Bible, a.k.a. the Pentateuch, are attributed to Moses. I can't find anything in them where Moses clearly wrote about hell; but I have found several places in the Pentateuch where Moses wrote of a location called sheol (sheh-ole').

Sheol first appears in Gen 37:35, and thereafter six more places in Moses' writings. Apparently the rich man and his five brothers either overlooked sheol, never bothered to research it, or just simply discarded it as fantasy.

Sheol is commonly interpreted as the grave. Well; the specific Hebrew word for grave in the Pentateuch is qeber (keh'-ber) a.k.a. qibrah (kib-raw'); which first appears in Gen 23:4 and thereafter eleven more places in Moses' writings.

The Greek equivalent of sheol is haides (hah'-dace) which first appears in Matt 11:23 and thereafter ten more places in the New Testament.

Haides is commonly interpreted as the grave. Well; the specific Greek word for grave is mnemeion (mnay-mi'-on) which first appears at Matt 8:28, and thereafter forty-one more places in the New Testament.

The rich man was no doubt familiar with qeber/mnemeion from attending a number of funerals; fully expecting the day when he himself would be laid to rest. But the rich man didn't anticipate sheol/haides; that he did not expect. Consequently the afterlife caught him completely by surprise like an unsuspecting bear stepping on the trigger of a powerful spring-loaded steel trap.

The man's five brothers were on the same track, coming after him totally unprepared for the tsunami of shock, terror, and awe set to greet their arrival. For some families, the only thing they have to look forward to in the afterlife isn't Abraham's bosom, rather, a sad reunion in fire and despair.
[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Immigration Update[/font][font=verdana]: 732 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 44,509,992 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since Sept 18, 2017.
_
[/font]

WebersHome
Guru

Post #118

Post by WebersHome »

.[font=Verdana][/font]
[font=Georgia]FAQ[/font][font=Verdana]: So there's an afterlife. What am I supposed to do about it?[/font]

[font=Georgia]A[/font][font=Verdana]: Initiate a rapport with heaven. This is done via mediator.

â—� 1Tim 2:5-6 . . For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all men

Simply find a private moment to speak up and tell Jesus that you're aware there's an afterlife and that that you're concerned about coming out on the wrong side of it. That'll get the ball rolling.

Your concern, if it's honest, won't end up in the round file.

â—� John 6:37 . . All that the Father gives me shall come to me, and the one who comes to me I will certainly not cast out.
[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Immigration Update[/font][font=verdana]: 741 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 45,057,246 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since Sept 18, 2017.
_
[/font]

WebersHome
Guru

Post #119

Post by WebersHome »

.[font=Verdana][/font]
[font=Georgia]FAQ[/font][font=Verdana]: Rev 20:14 says that death was thrown into the lake of fire. How is that possible seeing as how death is not a physical object?[/font]

[font=Georgia]A[/font][font=Verdana]: The name of the rider on the pallid horse in Rev 6:8 is Death. He and hades are closely associated in Rev 6:8 just as they are in Rev 20:14, strongly suggesting that the rider on the pallid horse represents some sort of supernatural grim reaper in charge of gathering up and organizing the dead for their journey across the river Styx; so to speak.

Seeing as how Death is destined for the lake of brimstone, then I think it's safe to assume that the rider on the pallid horse is an actual being who has little to do with folk while they're alive, but the moment they pass away, his organization is right there to take them.

One of the most disturbing scenes I've yet to observe in a Hollywood movie occurs in "GHOST" starring Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore. When someone marked for hell passes away, these eerie phantoms emerge, uttering awful moans, and drag their panic-stricken prey down into the ground. I don't know if any of that is true or not; but it's about as accurate a description of the activities of that sinister being on the pallid horse as I can imagine for now.

But can you picture in your mind's eye just how shocking and terrifying it would be to die and of a sudden be able to see the spirit creatures all around us stalking people day and night 24/7 without our knowing, patiently waiting the moment when they can haul us off?

According to Luke 16:22, angels provided Lazarus' transportation to Abraham's location. The Bible doesn't say who, or what, provided the rich man's transportation, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the rider on the pallid horse had something to do with it.
[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Immigration Update[/font][font=verdana]: 777 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 47,246,262 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since Sept 18, 2017.
_
[/font]

WebersHome
Guru

Post #120

Post by WebersHome »

.[font=Verdana]
â—� Matt 5:21-22a . . You have heard that it was said to the people long ago: Do not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment. But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment.

I think it's safe to assume that the anger spoken of in that passage is a malicious kind of anger eating away at somebody who wants you dead. (cf. 1John 3:15)

â—� Matt 5:22b . . . Again, anyone who says to his brother "Raca" is answerable to the Sanhedrin.

Raca refers to name-calling, especially in regards to their intelligence, e.g. idiot, moron, dummy, lame brain, space cadet, Neanderthal, air head, dimwit, bird brain, knuckle dragger, doofus, jackass, ignoramus, etc.

â—� Matt 5:22c . . But anyone who says "You fool" will be in danger of the fire of hell.

"You fool" in this case refers to is a particular kind of mental cruelty that devalues someone's worth as a person, and makes people-- especially growing children --feel bad about themselves, i.e. makes people feel like they don't count and/or don't matter, like they are something less than a real human being. Demeaning comments in the "you fool" category destroy someone's self respect to where they feel like they don't belong: they're unnecessary, unwelcome. and unworthy of being included or of being listened to and/or taken seriously.

There's a certain amount of poetic justice in Matt 5:22c. People that make others' lives a living hell in this life via you-fool remarks, fully deserve their own lives to be a living hell in the next.
[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]Immigration Update[/font][font=verdana]: 822 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 49,982,532 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since Sept 18, 2017.
_
[/font]