Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Gog & Magog - Jabalqa & Jabarsa

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

Hi,
We Shi'a/Islam have in our own Ahadith[Quotes from the 12Imam-1300years ago], about them,
And we haven't realized where are them!!
Gog & Magog, Jabalqa and Jabarsa
Or they haven't discovered yet!!
Or The NASA and etc, hide them for us!! And we have more continents as we know 5 of them!!

Tell to each other our own knowledges.
Thanks.
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Why Sky is more blue in autumn

Post #11

Post by Yusef »

Yusef wrote: According to this map of 1000year ago,
Gog & Magog is Korea and Japan and east of China,
And Jaborsa is the north pole!
Again keyword for the crossword of Whole-Science!
Last night I heard that say The Sky is more BLUE in Autumn!!

Well,
Look at the map!
The right, means the Southernmost, there is a GREEN MOUNT that is written "Mihbat Adam(the place Adam was descended)!
And it's under Gog & Magog!!
Means within half-down of the Earth exact the place that is caused about Autumn!
Means if the Mount was ummmm I don't know :)
But the scientists of Geography should discovery where the Mount should be existed that be the highest/maximum face2face of the Sun in Autumn that reflex the light of Sun and change White light to Blue, via the green colored of the Peridot Mount Qaf, maybe the same Mount Gufo or etc..

Well,
During the government of Abbasied, a team went and found place of Gog & Magog and Jablaqah & Jabrasah and returned back and explained very very very amazing stuffs!!

ref: going a discovery team for find them at the time of CLICK HERE:Bani-al-Abbas

i don't know. As i'm a born on the year Tiger, and the month Sagittarius [Azar], i'm thirsty of discovery and should find all things as i've addiction about the Knowledge!
I would love to live in my country Japan or Korea or The US. Who can guide me!?
If you dear scientists read this post, and you yourselves decide to go toward them alone, means groups of discovery without me, i pray God, Jablaqaeese or the same Gog and Magog kill you and burn and eat you and never back to home :?
It's not need to researching from the scientists of Geography..
I thought and understood that The Mount must be just in/around the South Pole!
Because days and nights both in any country should support light of Sun!
And if this was in the North Pole, instead of Autumn, Summer was the most blue!

The Sage Vs the fool:
viewtopic.php?t=19448&start=50
I suggest read that, specially wise unreligious' read that and I invite them, the scientists to come to Religion for discovery..
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Orbiting Earth and Moon

Post #12

Post by Yusef »

Yusef wrote: Well, the Crossword is how when you answere/write a question, you are able to answere one other Easier,
And since next answeres you will be able easier the more and more step by step easier and easier..

Well, The Science is like that!
Who Realizes the better??
Yes, one who has read the more also several things no a thing.
WAIT WAIT WAIT!
But it DEPENDS ON everyone fill the blocks 100%TRUE!
And if one be filled wrong, maybe we go to astray for so times :|

We were assumed that discoveries of Scientists were been 100%True about Orbiting/Distance/Form/Size of the Earth!

For example,
We heard from Aristotle that his reason about Spherical Earth was it's SHADOW on the Moon,
Well,
I looked at his answer and opened this thought to us..
I thought so why sometimes the moon id like D and flat in a side!!!
Then i realized that surely orbiting Earth and Moon is NOT CIRCLE!
And sometimes Earth is nearer toward Sun therefore it's shadow is so bigger and makes a Flat edge on the Moon, Even about Moon around Earth can be...

Well, then searched and found the Scientists were discovered this before me..

Wait!
If the 24.5Ëš of Earth makes the Sessions for us,
We would just have 3 sessions: Summer, Winter, and (Spring/Autumn) one of them because they are in same position alpng the Sun!

And the most important thing is this:
HOW/WHAT POSITION WILL BE BETWEEN SUN/EARTH/MOON that the shadow on moon is like this!!!??

WELL
We realize here that if one scientist fill some blocks of the Crossword, and his answere be False/Wrong, it's better than if be semi true!
And qe will have to return back many years and clean many answers...

Example:
3 * 3 = ?
⬜⬜⬜⬜
N I N E
F I V E
F O U R

This story is like that when
one answer Five, and the letters I and E will help us to find many answers but while a answer we will understand that it was been False..
And Just and the only The Whole Science means The Messengers of God, we should get their answers and fill other squares depend on their answers NOT depending on the scientists and should doubt about their answers while we have answers from God!

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Greatest Group for Discovery

Post #13

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 12 by Yusef]
YuHuHaHa what ignorant i was..
It's the day! And Sun and Moon both above the Earth.

Well,
This concept is very important here, that How much lifetime we have that one get all sciences and put them together and fill tables of the Crossword!!

Therefore for this reason i INSIST to a great group including any scientists about any science!
And they means WE haha.. put our experiences and knowledges together

A very good example was the same Aristotle that thousands years ago folled these important tables and now i understood Distance between Sun/Earth/Moon is not circular and is changable..
And i continued his opinion and found D form of the moon is for change distance between them,
Maybe Earth is Nearer to Sun and makes big shadow
Or Moon goes far versus Earth

And one such as those two 2 fool-scientists whom one told:
Bigger size of the moon is just for Sight Error
And one other fool that explained the Blue-Colored of the Sky is just for Atmosphere

Well, these two fools are examples for 3 * 3 = FOUR that each one of those letters is false and makes us astray.

If everyone would think like my signature, then no one would be astray.

All are NOPE!
but this with these signs:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Civilizations before Adam

Post #14

Post by Yusef »

[Youtube][/youtube]

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Doer of holybooks Vs nominal

Post #15

Post by Yusef »

Yusef wrote:
Yusef wrote: I'm amazed about you Christians and Jews for these posts aren't your favorite plus you don't know and aren't aware about them.. take a wall these informations have gotten since Jewish scholars were had analyzed/tested our 12Imams by this questions for realizing rightfully in them.
Means Jews and Christians should be aware about these places and these scientific subjects that i write here!
Subjects like: Jablaqa, Jabrasa, Gog & Magog, The Prophet Khedhr[pbuh] whom was teacher of Prophet Moses[pbuh], and etc..
Gospel of Thomas/102
Jesus says:
“Woe to them, the Pharisees, for they are like a dog sleeping in a cattle trough, for it neither eats nor [lets] the cattle eat.�
Luke/20:9-16
9 oAnd he began to tell the people this parable: “A man planted pa vineyard and qlet it out to tenants and rwent into another country for a long while. 10 When the time came, he sent a servant2 to the tenants, so that qthey would give him some of the fruit of the vineyard. sBut the tenants beat him and sent him away empty-handed. 11 tAnd she sent another servant. But they also beat and utreated him shamefully, and sent him away empty-handed. 12 sAnd he sent yet a third. This one also they wounded and cast out. 13 Then the owner of the vineyard said, ‘What shall I do? I will send my vbeloved son; perhaps they will respect him.’ 14 But when the tenants saw him, they said to themselves, w‘This is the heir. xLet us kill him, so that the inheritance may be ours.’ 15 And they ythrew him out of the vineyard and killed him. What then will the owner of the vineyard do to them? 16 zHe will acome and destroy those tenants and bgive the vineyard to others.� When they heard this, they said, “Surely not!�
Source: https://biblia.com/books/esv/Lk20.9?emb ... view=False
Qur'an/62:5
5. The example of those who were entrusted with the Torah, but then failed to uphold it, is like the donkey carrying works of literature. Miserable is the example of the people who denounce God’s revelations. God does not guide the wrongdoing people.
Source: https://clearquran.com/062.html
🔠》》[url=http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=926469#926469] Again The Similarity/Verification/Connection/Test Keyword for the Crossword [/url]《《🔡🔢🅰🅱 wrote:Revelation/12:17
Then the dragon was angry with the woman, and went off to make war on the rest of her children, those who keep the commandments of God and hold the testimony of Jesus.
Qur'an/16:43
And We sent not before you except men to whom We revealed [Our message]. So ask [Ahl-Al-Zikr]the people of the message if you do not know.
Shi'a/Hadith
These AhluzZikr in the Qur'an 16:43 are we 12 Imams of Shi'a
Barnabas/220:20
And this mocking shall continue until the advent of Muhammed, the messenger of God, who, when he shall come, shall reveal this deception to those who believe in God's law.'
John/16:13
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth
My Analyze:
Everything → Encoder[God] → The Holy Books
The Books → Decoder[Ahl-ul-Bayit] → Ahadith of Shi'a
Ahadith → Detectors[Doers/Scientists] → Everything
Ref: http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 234#906234
last month i read randomly some parts of gospel of Lughah, and didn't realize somewhere and was sad :( while a few hours ago posted this:
ref:Re: A short algorithm for changing and again surfacing/randomly I read those verses and God/Angel/HolySpirit/Imam/i don't know who inspired me commentary of that for reward of the mentioned post: Although by viewpoint of Science at least we can say this is the same Logarithmic Answers of the Crossword

At all these verses are connected together and tell a thing↑
Tenants → Jews whom God ConsiderED Shari'ah and Book for guid people
Vineyard → Books and Shari'ah
Servants → non-religious/priest people
The beloved son → the Saviour
Owner → God

And about gospel of Thomas also was cleard that:
Dogs → non-doer priests
Cattle → people
Trough → Shari'ah/Laws/Holy Books

And Qur'an too cleard

Well,
It is said about Pharisees or priests of Judaism,
But it's interpretations and commentary is for all false priests of all religions and beliefs specially today and tomorrow and tomorrows[AmhiruzZamam]

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Re: Gog & Magog - Jabalqa & Jabarsa

Post #16

Post by Yusef »

JehovahsWitness wrote: [Replying to post 1 by Yusef]

We ( JehovahsWitness) believe the two references to be symbolic not literal.

We hold that Gog of Magog refers to the combined coalition of nations that will attack God's people just prior to Harmageddon
Hi,
Wooww!!
Why didn't you introduce your beliefs to one such as me whom is real seeker??
And I just today understood what JehovahsWitness is and noting believe in the trinity??

Your link/website jw.org is block in our country under this false satanic/taghut government iran and i couldn't open the link :l
What your beliefs is that these fool unbelievers satans have blocked you!??
I, the most humble servant of God, was mentioned before that a true beliefs never afraid of any opposition
Even rather will be pleased for opposite/against opinions and beliefs!
And it shows maybe your beliefs are truer than us!!
As I claim..

Well,
Tell me about wrongs of my beliefs that i change my own way...
I await..

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Hidden continents Jablaqa & Jabrasa/Gog & Magog

Post #17

Post by Yusef »

Yusef wrote:
Yusef wrote: According to this map of 1000year ago,
Gog & Magog is Korea and Japan and east of China,
And Jaborsa is the north pole!
Again keyword for the crossword of Whole-Science!
Last night I heard that say The Sky is more BLUE in Autumn!!

Well,
Look at the map!
The right, means the Southernmost, there is a GREEN MOUNT that is written "Mihbat Adam(the place Adam was descended)!
And it's under Gog & Magog!!
Means within half-down of the Earth exact the place that is caused about Autumn!
Means if the Mount was ummmm I don't know :)
But the scientists of Geography should discovery where the Mount should be existed that be the highest/maximum face2face of the Sun in Autumn that reflex the light of Sun and change White light to Blue, via the green colored of the Peridot Mount Qaf, maybe the same Mount Gufo or etc..

Well,
During the government of Abbasied, a team went and found place of Gog & Magog and Jablaqah & Jabrasah and returned back and explained very very very amazing stuffs!!

ref: going a discovery team for find them at the time of CLICK HERE:Bani-al-Abbas

i don't know. As i'm a born on the year Tiger, and the month Sagittarius [Azar], i'm thirsty of discovery and should find all things as i've addiction about the Knowledge!
I would love to live in my country Japan or Korea or The US. Who can guide me!?
If you dear scientists read this post, and you yourselves decide to go toward them alone, means groups of discovery without me, i pray God, Jablaqaeese or the same Gog and Magog kill you and burn and eat you and never back to home :?
It's not need to researching from the scientists of Geography..
I thought and understood that The Mount must be just in/around the South Pole!
Because days and nights both in any country should support light of Sun!
And if this was in the North Pole, instead of Autumn, Summer was the most blue!

The Sage Vs the fool:
I suggest read that, specially wise unreligious' read that and I invite them, the scientists to come to Religion for discovery..
Wowww!!
Now I searched google "hidden continent"
And found this i suggest look at:
[Youtube][/youtube]