ivysunday
Sage

Xuefeng Corpus (Lifechanyuan)

Post #1

Post by ivysunday »

I Have an Ideal

Xue Feng
Lifechanyuan: http://www.lifechanyuan.org

(Translated by Transn Ltd. and Edited by Kaer)

Following the footprints of immortals, sages, oracles and saints, I have crossed and trekked numerous treacherous mountains and rivers. Roaming all through the wilderness of soul, I have been spreading the message of the Greatest Creator. The wishes of god and Buddha and the expectations of oracles and saints have converged to form my ideal, which is as clear and bright as the shining sun and can be food of thought for you to meditate over.

Human beings have been trekking along a long path soaked with blood. Jesus and Sakyamuni have revealed to us that in the universe there are many higher spaces of LIFE and have earnestly and tirelessly admonished us not to go astray from the great road of LIFE. Numberless immortals, sages, oracles and saints have exerted their utmost effort for the happiness of mankind. Their souls are still shining brightly over us, warning us not to act against the law of nature and wishing us to live a happy life.However, blinded by the dense fog of “civilization�, mankind has been straying further and further away from the great road…

I want to kindle a beacon of hope to light up the endless darkness, bringing mankind a ray of hope. I want to create an oasis out of the vast and isolated desert, offering an auspicious and harmonious habitat for LIFE on earth. I want to build a land of spirit and soul out of the boundless ocean of flaunty material prosperity, leading to the land those people who yearn towards the Greatest Creator, love LIFE and nature, and possess beautiful human nature and soul and making them eternally severed from the abyss of sufferings. I will shepherd them safely to the Thousand-Year World to enjoy the wonderful time of the millennium.

The people favored by god and Buddha are still miserably shackled in spirit and soul. In this bustling world overrun with desire for material acquisition, people with a purer and better heart are more prone to spiritual and psychological tortures, and cannot afford even a moment of peace and quiet. Every place reeks of putrid smells. What meet the eyes are wickedness and evils that have gone unpunished. Man’s tremendous amount of legal articles and religious teachings are powerless to avert the depravity of morality and the prevalence of wickedness. The viciously misleading evil soul and the junk thought have taken up the throne of truth.

Despotism has not only caused the loss of personal and spiritual freedom for the governed but also has caused the governing class to be trapped in the quagmire of desperation, without any hope to obtain the true freedom of LIFE.

I want to tell people that the plight of mankind does of lie in the material aspect but in the spiritual aspect. The wasteland of spirit and soul is the real source of human suffering. Seeking the homestead for spirit and soul is an urgency for mankind. The blind pursuit of material acquisition is only analogous to quenching one’s thirst with poisoned wine or stopping water from boiling by scooping it up and pouring it back. Thus such acts will cause the ruin of not only the earth but mankind itself.

An era is a demoniac era if the dignity of a person is determined by the amount of money he has earned and the social position he has attained and if the value of man is not measured by his moral character and good deeds. A society is an evil society if it allows its subjects to become upstart through speculation and plundering instead of getting rich with honest and diligent labor. A government is a despotic and satanic government if it spares no effort to force-out new thinking, attempting to lock people in an ignorant and barbarian and savage world. A nation will be one void of wisdom and oriented toward insanity and destruction if it does not advocate dedication and love but blindly instigates its people to use violence.

Man’s worry originates partly from ignorance and partly from selfishness. Because of ignorance, we have invited demons in but shut the door against god and Buddha. Because of selfishness, we have chosen wickedness but abandoned righteousness. A lot of good ideals and kind moralities are often snuffed out in the cradle. The desolation of soul is the optimum soil to breed junk thought and religious plague.

Today people are engulfed in information. Television, networks, newspapers and magazines, books, and lectures are infusing mountains of information into us, far more than we can digest, thus causing the indigestion, malnutrition, and ill health. The pursuit of knowledge has become a morbid thirst. The more we attempt to swallow down unthinkingly, the less we understand. Various media have become the fertile soil to cultivate ignorance and manic and blind adherence.

Having no beliefs, no principles, no wisdom, and no spiritual perception, those literati have made up rancid articles under the pretense of maintaining stability, advocating reform, carrying forward culture, inheriting legacies, publicizing morality, and promoting benevolence, and under the disguise of adhering to “belief�, cultivating oneself, pursuing freedom, and fighting despotism…They have fabricated so much cultural garbage and so many spiritual drugs that it is impossible to clean them all up. The roughly manufactured scum has become our daily food for thought, which has directly distorted our values, destroyed our human environment, and polluted our pure heart.

Having no beliefs, no principles, no wisdom, and no spiritual sense, those literati hangmen worship those rancid articles as classics under the pretense of maintaining stability, advocating reform, carrying forward culture, inheriting legacies, publicizing morality,and promoting benevolence, and under the disguise of adhering to “belief�,cultivating oneself, pursuing freedom, and fighting despotism… As for those works of wisdom, which shine resplendently with thought, they look down upon them as “heresies� and wielded their cultural butcher knife toward them without hesitation…

The Chinese people, on the one hand you have been heaving sighs that China has become a land deserted by the Greatest Creator, but have you on the other hand acquired the broadness of mind to include great wisdom? Can you recognize it when great wisdom really “descends from heaven�?

I have an ideal that the Greatest Creator may enter China and the human world, that Christianity and Buddhism may regain their prevalence here, and that humanity may be restored on the beautiful land.

When conspiracy and tricks prevail over truth, justice is taunted, enthusiasm meets with contempt, reverence for the Greatest Creator is regarded as ridiculous, oppression and bully are viewed as inviolable power, the hoodwinked masses are meanwhile branded as ignorant,freedom is slandered, life is trampled, right and wrong are reversed, black and white are confused, and good and evil people mix together, then in such situations we have no choice but to search the source of LIFE. Only in this way can we pierce through the indistinct murk and see the light. Only in this way can we steady the steer in the turbid and turbulent waves and ultimately reach the ocean of LIFE.

In this unusual time of superficial prosperity, when actually crises are lurking everywhere, we are not yet in the position to sing praises of the virtue or merits. At a time when the journey is rough and treacherous, flattery and conservativeness cannot salvage us. Now it is not yet the time when “the bank of injustice� has gone bankrupt completely. Any non-action and dawdling will only speed up the approach of “doomsday�. We will only eventually lose our beautiful homestead and splendid future if we are only capable of destruction and are incapable of construction, if we don’t know how to repay other people’s favors and are only bent on vengeance, and if we only want to acquire from others and do not know how to dedicate to others.

For many centuries, man’s blind behaviors have dug out an abyss, which can engulf us at any moment and thus should be filled up. The sooner it is leveled up, the better it would be.

Reverence for the Greatest Creator and adherence to his road is our only hope, because only in front of the Greatest Creator can we have equal human dignity; because we should worship the Greatest Creator so that our mind can possess soul, our knowledge be transformed into wisdom. And only in this way can we understand the meaning of LIFE and embark on the great road of LIFE.

You may lock yourself up in the ivory tower, lose yourself in the piles of broken papers, and engross yourself in the so-called academic research, thus placing yourself outside the social issues. In so doing, you seem to have entered a serene heaven. However, can you expect any egg to remain intact if the nest is overturned? Poke your head inside a cave,leaving your hindquarter exposed and fancying that what is not seen does not exist. Can you derive from your research any great achievements that may do any good to humankind?

The unrealistic teaching or “truth�that blindly preaches pursuit of happiness of future life is absurd and wicked. A person always wearing a smile is relentless at heart; a person always with tears is cruel at heart.

Children are suffering starvation and cannot afford education; the poverty-stricken have no money to treat their diseases. However, we are manufacturing various kinds of luxury products, and building one after another lifeless skyscrapers. Isn’t this a mockery and blasphemy against LIFE?

If our neighbors have no freedom, we ourselves cannot obtain complete freedom. If our brothers are suffering starvation, we cannot swallow the dainty food in our mouths. If people in the remote areas are crying, we will not be able to enjoy quietly the comfort and luxury of big cities.

I have an ideal. I will lead those who truly yearn towards the Greatest Creator to Lifechanyuan, and transform the jarring hullabaloo into a fraternal movement, and play a convivial symphony of LIFE.

I firmly believe that mankind can certainly walk out of the dark canyon and the wasteland of spirit, and enter an unprecedentedly beautiful field. I firmly believe that soul will prevail over flesh and that people will eventually obtain the freedom of body and mind and the serenity of LIFE.

This is not a golden fantasy for the remote future. The majestic tides are surging with mighty momentum. Among their broad bosoms are contained colorful gems that can decorate man’s life and make it more noble and beautiful. When the unexpected supernatural incident comes,the mysterious power shall strike people’s heartstrings, the vast fields will take on the splendid coating, the polluted rivers will become clear and pure again, the turbid sky will be changed into expanses of colorful clouds, and the free rhythm will reverberate in each inch of the land.

Eternal virtue remains with Jesus Christ!

Supreme wisdom is ascribed to Sakyamuni!

Eternal glory belongs to the Greatest Creator!

ivysunday
Sage

Post #311

Post by ivysunday »

Actually, liberty is the quality of LIFE in heaven. There are very few free people in the mortal world, and this is why history is so full of pain, confusion, misfortunes, struggles, contradictions, and all too often, total chaos and disorder.

ivysunday
Sage

Post #312

Post by ivysunday »

Being born into this world is tantamount to falling into a boundless sea of bitterness. How many ideals come to naught? How many hopes turn into despair? How much frustration? How many tears from the heart run on and on all day long? How much unspeakable bitterness follows us, year after year?

Each year a million people around the world commit suicide and the number who try but fail is too high to count. Why? Because of Life’s bitterness! In this vast sea of bitterness, the shore is ever elusive. The endless suffering is too hard to explain. When will this pain ever STOP!

ivysunday
Sage

Post #313

Post by ivysunday »

The suicides of a million people is only the tip of the iceberg or a drop of water in the vast sea. Much more pain is hidden under placid surfaces like volcanoes before they erupt. Hidden behind each smiling face are unspeakable hardships and sorrow. On the worried looks of the frowns and brows there is much sadness and regret.

Your social status rises, yet your suffering increases. You make more money, yet your pain increases each day. You finally have no worries about food, clothing, accommodations, or travel, yet you worry more. Your level of education includes a high degree and your knowledge is admirable, yet rather than sweeping your troubles away, they squeeze you like a constrictor snake.

You endure in silence, struggle hard, wait for a long time, eagerly look forward to the dawn’s light, but no dawn of Life appears on the distant horizon, only an immeasurable abyss.

ivysunday
Sage

Post #314

Post by ivysunday »

Where is your pain? Your pain and all your bitterness are in your dedicated life program, your greed and selfishness, your lust, your possessions, your attempts to control and possess others, your envy, complaints, and comparisons, and in your passivity and pessimism. In other words, it is in your ignorance and savagery.

ivysunday
Sage

Post #315

Post by ivysunday »

The most complicate and most troublesome relation in the world is that between husband and wife, the most saddening and most disappointing relation is that between husband and wife, and the most yearned and most despairing relation in the world is also that between husband and wife. To maintain this relationship, one should be neither too soft nor too tough, neither too close nor too estranged, neither too powerful nor too weak, and neither too indifferent nor too intimate. This relation may look as illusive as thin strands of silk, as hot as fire, and as cold as ice. It is almost impossible to straighten out what is entwined in the relation, and very difficult to explain it in a clear and logical manner.

ivysunday
Sage

Post #316

Post by ivysunday »

During the last eight years, Lifechanyuan has been actively engaged in the exploration of and experimentation with a new production and life model, and has found a way to solve the conflict between natural resources and human consumption. Once again, I give warning to everyone today that we urgently need to live according to the production and life model created by Lifechanyuan.

If we do not act NOW, it will be too late.

ivysunday
Sage

Post #317

Post by ivysunday »

The teachings of Jesus is the way of LIFE and truth and the journey to heaven. Jesus is Christ and the savior. Following His instructions and living according to His instructions is our main guarantee of going to heaven.

There are two point one billion Christians in the world, but only a small percentage of them truly understand His teachings, and even fewer live according to them. The vast majority are what we call “Sunday Christians� or “Verbal Christians�, not real ones.

ivysunday
Sage

Post #318

Post by ivysunday »

Let us illustrate with the example of marrying and starting families.
Jesus told us not to marry and start families.

Why? On what basis?

First of all, we need to know that in His time, He could not tell people directly not to do that; otherwise, he could not preach to them, so He managed to speak in parables not to be understood directly. He said “The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them�. At the same time, He also said not to give that which is holy to the dogs, or put your jewels before pigs. That is to say, the core contents would not be told directly. However, as long as we have a deep understanding of His words, we can comprehend their meanings. The book of Matthew tells us what Jesus wants us to know about marrying and starting families

Matthew 10:35

Jesus said, “I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn men against their fathers, daughters against their mothers, and daughters-in-law against their mothers-in-law. People’s foes shall be from within their own households. Anyone who loves their father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me and anyone who loves their son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.�

Matthew 12:50
Jesus said, “For whoever does the pleasure of my Father in heaven, they are my brother, and sister, and mother�.

Matthew 19:9 - 19:11
Jesus said, “I tell you that any man who divorces his wife except for marital unfaithfulness and marries another woman commits adultery�. The disciples asked, “If this is the situation between husbands and wives, then is it best not to marry?�, and Jesus said, “Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given. The ones who can accept this, should accept it.�

Here, Jesus came very close to explaining that clearly. The disciples asked, “best not to marry?�, and Jesus encouraged the unmarried lifestyle, “Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given.� What was “this word�? It was “not to marry�. Therefore, “not to marry� is something that has been given, “only those to whom it has been given� could understand the meaning of “not to marry�, but others could neither understand nor accept it.

Matthew 19:29

Therefore, Jesus Christ stressed further, “And everyone who has given up houses, or brothers, or sisters, or father, or mother, or child, or land for my name will be given a hundred times as much, and have eternal life�.

ivysunday
Sage

Post #319

Post by ivysunday »

My Conversation with Wuhan Coronavirus

Xuefeng
January 24th, 2020

(Translated by Treasure and Edited by Kaer)

Xuefeng: Hello, Wuhan coronavirus, where do you come from and what is your name?
Coronavirus: We are Plague god 008, and we have been lurking within people for many millennia.

Xuefeng: Why have you emerged now?
Plague god 008: Because the conditions for our emergence have been met.

Xuefeng: What do you mean? What are these conditions?
Plague god 008: Just as when a person does not bathe or change clothes for a long time, lice will emerge because the conditions for the emergence of lice become ripe.

Xuefeng: I am still confused; are you lurking within humans’ bodies?
Plague god 008: Yes, we have been and we are.

Xuefeng: So, you were not passed on from animals such as bats,snakes, or paguma larvata to people?
Plague god 008: Of course not; we awakened from within people's bodies.

Xuefeng: Since you have been lurking in people's bodies for so long, why have you only appeared now,but never before?
Plague god 008: The conditions for our emergence had never been ripe before.

Xuefeng: What conditions for your emergence have ripened?
Plague god 008: Qi! We will emerge naturally as long as these eight qi exist:

Strong enough stench qi

Bitter enough hatred qi

Violent enough temper qi

Scary enough nerve qi

Evil enough heart qi

Dense enough lung qi

Weak enough kidney qi

Feeble enough liver qi

Xuefeng: So, when someone has what you call the"eight qi ", you will appear in their body?
Plague god 008: Yes.

Xuefeng: So no viral transmission occurs?
Plague god 008: Transmission is only how we awaken; once this happens, we attempt to awaken others who lurk within other people's bodies; whether they can be awakened or not depends on those “eight qi� in people within whom they had lurked sufficiently to meet our conditions.

Xuefeng: So, many people will not be infected even if they are in contaminated areas?
Plague god 008: Correct, most teenagers have strong nerveqi, sturdy kidney qi, clear lung qi, and are not infected easily, but many middle-aged and older people have thick stench qi, strong hatred qi, weak kidney qi, dense lung qi, feeble nerve qi, and are infected easily.

Xuefeng: How do you “transmit� as you said, to “awaken"within others?
Plague god 008: Through information.

Xuefeng: I do not understand this; could you explain it more clearly?
Plague god 008: We do not enter into people's bodies through their mouths or wounds, but through their eyes and ears.

Xuefeng: Now I am even more confused, how can you enter people’s bodies through their eyes and ears?
Plague god 008: When phenomena are witnessed by one’s eyes or messages are heard by their ears, then we actually enter into the recipients’ minds and awaken.

Xuefeng: If this is so, then is the reason that people are infected by viruses not because pathogens have entered into their bodies, but because those that have lurked within their bodies have awakened after their carriers see infected peoples situations and hear the information about the viral transmissions?
Plague god 008: Yes, so those who see the so-called patients, such as doctors, relatives,and friends, become susceptible to infection, as do those who hear about the disease, and the more and clearer the information that they get is, the more their chances become of succumbing to us.

Xuefeng: These unheard-of ways of transmission are incredible.
Plague god 008: People can be scared to death, but how?The more panic and fear they have and the more confused they become, the easierit is for us to sneak in. Fear is one of the most effective ways for us tocontrol people.

Xuefeng: So people who are not afraid of you are not easily infected?
Plague god 008: Of those who possess pure minds and stick to the One at absolute peace, being unselfish and free from ego, full of joy and happiness, we are powerless.

Xuefeng: Will no medicine work on you?
Plague god 008: We are invisible, odorless, colorless,and tasteless; what medicine would you use? Material medicines will not work against us, but non-material medicines can play a role.

Xuefeng: I see. Thanks for telling me so frankly. How long willyou stay?
Plague god 008: It is not for us to decide; if the stenchqi is strong, then we might grow and persevere; if it fades away, then who is to stay. Therefore, we might stay for only three months and be gone, or we might stay for three years. That depends on people’s “eight qi�; for instance,if people’s hatred qi declines, we will be unable to stay.

Xuefeng: One more question, why are you called Plague god 008?
Plague god 008: There is no doubt that we are gods; as for 008, this is because there are also Plague gods 009, 010, 011, 012, and many others. Humans call 009, pestilence, 010 is smallpox, 011 is flu, and on through the list.

Xuefeng: Who are Plague gods 007, 006, 005, and so on?
Plague god 008: Those Plague gods are much fiercer than we are but have not awakened yet; they will rise when their conditions ripen.

Xuefeng: Are you the SARS virus which came in 2003?
Plague god 008: Yes, we changed our structure slightly so that more of us could awaken. People will have trouble recognizing us after our structures change and we are not in a hurry to awake more versions of us. We will do it quietly so that it will be impossible for anyone to defend against us effectively.

Xuefeng: It is said that your birthplace, Wuhan City has been sealed off so that you cannot get spread out; will it not be difficult for you to wake the rest of you up in the rest of the world.
Plague god 008: There is no way to seal us off; we are invisible, so isolation is only people's self-paralysis and self-anesthesia.Our emergence is concerned with people's "eight qi", not about regions or the sizes of population centers.

Xuefeng: I suppose that you resent or even envy the large population on the Earth, so you have come to reduce it.
Plague god 008: We abide by our laws strictly, do not have any moods, and have nothing to do with big or small population centers on Earth. We may emerge in many people or few people, however it is easier to spread the “eight qi� and induce the conditions for our emergence in places where many people gather.

Xuefeng: I want to know why you chose to emerge in Wuhan, a transportation hub through which so many people travel back and forth,especially just before and after the Chinese Spring Festival when a large number of people passed through it? This seems to be a deliberate attempt to maximize your devastation.

Plague god 008: Do not blame us unjustly, we never did that on purpose. For us, the “proper conditions� are the only factors that will bring us forth. As for matters of the Earth, humans, or China, they are not our concern.

Xuefeng: Is this acoincidence? A random event? But there are no chances or coincidences inthe universe, everything is inevitable!

Plague god 008: We have no idea. You will have to ask the higher gods!

ivysunday
Sage

Post #320

Post by ivysunday »

Xuefeng’s Conversation with The King of Plagues

Xuefeng
January 26th,2020
(Translatedby Treasure and Edited by Kaer)

Xuefeng:Hello, King of Plagues! There are some things that I need your help with to understand more thoroughly.
King of Plagues: I am listening.

Xuefeng: How many Plague gods do you manage?
King of Plagues: All of them...all sixty-four of them.

Xuefeng: What is the main purpose of these Plague gods?
King of Plagues: To keep the Earth clean.

Xuefeng: Of which aspects of cleanliness are you speaking?
King of Plagues: The cleanliness aspects of morality and soul gardens.

Xuefeng: How do you maintain them?
King of Plagues: When the level of human morality declines and people’s mentalities become dark, we send Plague gods to stop them.

Xuefeng: How can we stop you?
King of Plagues: If it is not serious, then a small group from within your population will be eliminated as a warning; if it is more serious, then much more of the population will be reduced.

Xuefeng: But the phenomena of what we called “bird flu� and “Africa swine fever� had nothing to do with population reductions, and why? Are they the results of declined moral standards and degraded souls among birds and livestock?
King of Plagues: No, everything on the Earth is arranged for and served upon mankind. When they are not worthy of certain things, those things will be removed. Small faults will cause small reductions in order to warn human being,whereas more serious ones will cause all those things to disappear and no one will ever have any more.

Xuefeng:So, do your Plague gods also serve people?
King of Plagues:We never concern ourselves with human matters, we are only responsible for maintaining purity on the Earth.

Xuefeng:Can plagues purify the Earth?
King of Plagues: Whenever we Plague gods see the black qi somewhere in the sky,they will set out to eliminate it.

Xuefeng: What is black qi? Is it haze andsmoke or smog?
King of Plagues: No! It is a fog that humans cannot see.

Xuefeng: Where does black qi come from?
King of Plagues: From deep within people’s souls.

Xuefeng: How can this black qi be eliminated from people’s souls?
King of Plagues: Warnings are sent to make people reflect, repent, and purify themselves.

Xuefeng: Then why do you want to cause apandemic outbreak?
King of Plagues: When the black qi in the souls of enough people is seriously strong and warnings are insufficient, then those people with serious black qi (eight qi) must be eliminated.

Xuefeng: Can you do this? Human wisdom and technology are powerful enough to defeat these plague gods.
King of Plagues: Are you kidding? I could collapse mankind completely with one blow; I am the King of Plagues!

Xuefeng: Could you be overestimating your power? When Plague god 009 (SARS virus) erupted in 2003, it was humans who wiped them out.
King of Plagues: You are the messenger of the Greatest Creator, so you must know that actually humans did not contain Plague god 009,but the objective of the Plague god had simply been achieved.

Xuefeng: I do not understand. Are you not making excuses for the failure of Plague god 009.
King of Plagues: You crafty messenger, you are looking for a way out for mankind!

Xuefeng: Great King, you have read my mind and my thoughts.
King of Plagues: I know your tasks and what you are doing; in fact, you had better not say or do anything because you are neither capable of stopping us nor of changing the running trajectory and laws of Dao, so there is no need to discuss them; just keep talking about love and romance.

Xuefeng: Your Majesty, can chess pieces decide their own behavior on chessboards?
King of Plagues: You are right. Actually we are also chess pieces, diligent ones who dare not have the slightest carelessness.

Xuefeng: It seems like you are also not so free and unrestrained!
King of Plagues:The game has rules which must be followed; we have to do what we are supposed to.

Xuefeng: So why do you want me to say and do nothing? I also have to do what I am supposed to!
King of Plagues: All of us must follow the Lord of gods.

Xuefeng: It seems that you are the same as Satan, both are chess pieces for the Lord of gods.
King of Plagues: Throughout the universe, Satan and I, the King of Plagues, show the greatest assiduity in our work.

Xuefeng: No human would agree with that;they regard Satan and you as the worst of evils.
King of Plagues: Humans are short-sighted with blind souls and shallow knowledge who confuse good with evil.

Xuefeng:What do you mean?
King of Plagues: One of great virtue does not claim virtue; one of great mercy does not flash mercy.

Xuefeng: I see. This time you have set out Plague god 008 to eliminate the black qi from people’s souls?
King of Plagues: After Plague god 008 had begun their work, humans tried to trap them.I have send out Plague god 007; both Plague gods will work together.

Xuefeng: I do not understand; do you mean that Plague god 008 will play their role outwardly this time while Plague god 007 assists in secret?
King of Plagues: Yes, Plague god 008 will make people show external symptoms whichare easily recognizable and that can be trapped while Plague god 007 will be impossible for humans to defend themselves against effectively.

Xuefeng: Do you mean the transmission of the Plague god 007 is unrecognizable? Is it also disseminated as information?
King of Plagues: Yes, the transmission of 008 is generally based on infected bodies,while the transmission of 007 is completely different and can be transmitted by healthy people.

Xuefeng: How do healthy people transmit them?
King of Plagues: Plague god 007 can send forth all the plagues that cannot be transmitted through people’s eyes and ears, but through their qi. People leave toilets with foul odors; botanical gardens with fruity fragrances; fish markets with fishy stenches; and sheep pens with mutton smells, so when they absorb 008,they will take the pathogenic qi, which is information. Whether they possess infected bodies or healthy ones, they will all distribute the “pathogenic qi� wherever they go.

Xuefeng: In this way, the isolation measures and preventive measures taken by people will not work? You are really powerful! Are any Plague gods stronger than 007?
King of Plagues:Of course! Plague god 006 is transmitted by air and people become infected by breathing.

Xuefeng: So, will you fight strongly this time?
King of Plagues: I will never quit until the black qi is eliminated!