Moderator: Moderators

ProphetTom
Banned
Banned

The fall of christ is in the details. Same as all religiions

Post #1

Post by ProphetTom »

Genesis 6: 14-15

14 Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch.

15 And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits.

Revelations 21 15-17
15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.

This does not matter and needs no real thought it is only the golden truth of the size that there hell would be. The golden reed is in truth a furlong and a furlong is 220 yards

16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.

so 220 X 12,000 = 2,640,000 furlongs long. so if you know that a furlong is 1/8 of a mile you can take 2,640,000 Divided by 8 = 330,000 miles. so that is the size of it squared

17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

So if you take 330,000 divide that by 144 you get 2,291.67 MILES that is the size of a real cubit. Now you know how to figure it. So off subject a bit. Noah's arc was 300 cubits long, so 300 X 2,291.67 = 687,501 MILES LONG! and the width was 50 cubits wide, So 50 X 2,291.67 = 114,583.5 MILES WIDE! and it was 30 cubits high. So that is 30 X 2,291.67 = 68,750 MILES HIGH! There is no damn way that flood happened! So it was made of gopher wood because that story is full of holes now! That would mean it took Noah and his three sons 100 years to make this engineering feet. But the distance would have them above the earths atmosphere. It never happened. It was all a deceit to inspire fear the arch never could have been built. To be at the top of it would have been death. the mere weight of it may have well crushed the lower decks of it. for a cubic is now proven 2,291.67 miles long! No more than that heaven described here is real! I am a man that is of Angel. For I am judged pure of heart and chosen by the spoken word of God. So trash Noah it don't matter the flood never happened they just reset the way we keep time from the year 1,556 years from the time of the creation of Adam to the year 600 after the false flood which was Noah's age, Hiding 900 years off the calendar. so it would be hard to figure out the actual time the fallen have been on this earth. It never happened and this proves it.

Being of man who is of Angel Meaning a Judged pure of heart and Chosen Prophet of God. I say to you given these figures the flood never happened. If there is a error in my math or logic tell me. Please share a thought.

ElCodeMonkey
Site Supporter

Post #2

Post by ElCodeMonkey »

[Replying to post 1 by ProphetTom]

Moderator Action

Moved to Random Ramblings. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.

Please be sure to post debate questions in the debate forums rather than simple statements. In this case you could ask if the measurements of the ark make sense and then provide why you believe they do not (or something similar if that is not your intent).
I'm Published! Christians Are Revolting: An Infidel's Progress
My Blog: Friendly By Nurture
The Wisdom I've gleaned.
My Current Beliefs.