ProphetTom
Banned
Banned

Consider if this proves Christians

Post #1

Post by ProphetTom »

Genius 3:4
4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

We do now die. Every since than we have fallen for that subtle serpents tricks. So I purpose that sign of the serpent is bad and a devil sign For when we did take of that trees forbidden fruit we came to know we shall surly die. The tree is the God that told her that and the fruit was the words he said to get her to believe that deceit was not true.

Exodus 3:2

2 And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.

So now we have a god of flame appearing to Moses.

Exodus 4:3

3 And he said, Cast it on the ground. And he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from before it.

Now we have the sign of the serpent attached to the God of flame. So I suggest that the God of Flame is a representation to the God of hell because of the serpent sign now

Exodus 20:13

13 Thou shalt not kill.

I agree with the 6th commandment.

Exodus 20:17

17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

Here it is saying not to want the neighbors slave. I know many think this is just a job but check this part out.

Exodus 21:2

2 If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing.

That is a indentured slave with no reward at the end.

Exodus 21:4-6

4 If his master have given him a wife, and she have born him sons or daughters; the wife and her children shall be her master's, and he shall go out by himself.

That clearly makes the wife and kids a slave.

5 And if the servant shall plainly say, I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free:

6 Then his master shall bring him unto the judges; he shall also bring him to the door, or unto the door post; and his master shall bore his ear through with an aul; and he shall serve him for ever.

That is to be marked a slave for life to remain with his wife and kids. For the wife and Kids are the slaves of the master.

So we have a law that has some good stuff to hide the bad stuff. We all know slavery is wrong. To purchase a man slave for life all they had to do was Give him a loving wife and them to have kids. Making the man good breeding stock for more slaves. Making the man breeding stock to the master and generations upon generations of slaves. That's evil. It came to you by the sign of the serpent in the rod and a god appearing as flame.

Exodus 21:12

12 He that smiteth a man, so that he die, shall be surely put to death.

Exodus 21:14-16

14 But if a man come presumptuously upon his neighbour, to slay him with guile; thou shalt take him from mine altar, that he may die.

15 And he that smiteth his father, or his mother, shall be surely put to death.

16 And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death.

What happened to thou shall not kill? Okay it was said and sounds so sweet. But it turns around and gives you a guideline to kill. That just so happens to agree with what I said Sign of the serpent given by a god of flame always ends in evil and death. It is not holy thing at all.

Exodus 21:20-21

20 And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished.

21 Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.

Now we have a double standard for the owner of slaves. giving them a path to kill a bad slave with no punishment for the slave owner or master. Sign of serpent in the staff a God appearing as flame is a sign of evil. I have made a solid case i feel.

Now than lets see what Jesus said as he began his rise and rember i feel i have proven the law Given to Moses is evil I don't think any reasonable person can deny that based on this proofs there are more if I need to use them.

Mathew 3: 11

11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

So This is John speaking about Jesus coming. He is Saying that Jesus is coming to baptize you in the flame. So that is a sign of the flame God of death. He is also coming to baptize you in the holy Ghost So that suggest the Holy Ghost to be of the flame. I happen to know her and she is the Whore of Revelations but we can get into that later after i am proven to you.

Mathew 5:17

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Right here Jesus says it himself. He has not come to destroy the law i have proven Evil and of the flame full of serpent sign But he came to fulfill it and empower it. From his own mouth! And also gave you the holy ghost as holy.

Mathew 8:2-4

2 And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.

This is a sign of a dainty thing. That means a sweet work of hand to make a man look good and holy. We would all love to have a healer like this. So it works to hide evil.

3 And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.

Because that works that God of serpent and flame healed him Yes devils can do miracle as said in
revelations 16:14

4 And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Now we have the mouth of Jesus telling the man just healed to go see his priest and show him he is healed. Than adds go give him the Gift that Moses commanded for a testimony to him. I have proven that law of the Devil which Satan admitted he gave to Moses to me at a time I caught him trying to convince me he was God. But i saw the sign and the evil in them. So the kind acts was to hide the evil his tongue empowered as holy that we now know is evil. Making him to empower devils best with his tongue. That my friends is a false Savior.

Revelations 16: 13-14

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

This one is huge. What three names do religions use? they were taught to you by the Dragon who is a Devil. Than out of the mouth of the beast which is those seven angels of those 7 churches. From there out of the mouth of there prophets. Who are real prophets but of that dragon lesson they gave became his prophets and not Gods prophets. The names of the three are. The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit. Never forget Jesus gave you all three. and fell to the mark of the beast in the false laws of peace he taught as holy. Making him the false messiah. Most religions have adopted at least one of these three as holy. Even Muslims speak of being moved bu the holy Ghost or spirit. they are the same and the Whore of revelations that darkened each church with her feelings of confirmation she gives to those who adopt these religions as holy.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Right here it confirms they are Devils that are doing those miracles. So we can trash the idea that they do not have the power to do miracles because they do! this is that proof as well as them using their power to curse Job. So they go out to the kings or leaders of the earth and have them making laws of false peace and death and wars of blood as the righteous path to lead by. He has them working all together in that thought united by the beast but divided against each other, and empowering those things of evil and repressions as holy. United the nations in various forms of there religions that are by now proven as the mark of the beast. United under the Devil! Divided from Gods true law of peace. We already know that Lords are devils every time or the prophets and false saviors they give the name lord to as well. or the holy Ghost or the Father. those are the three. I know from exposure to them how real it is. For I am a real prophet. I pointed out why the flood was false and that post was moved to Ramblings I did not give enough information for the Administration to see why it is relevant. I apologize to them and you too, I will not make that mistake again.

ElCodeMonkey
Site Supporter

Post #2

Post by ElCodeMonkey »

Moderator Comment

This post would be considered to not comply with the guidelines on preaching. Please read through the guidelines and abide by them.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.
I'm Published! Christians Are Revolting: An Infidel's Progress
My Blog: Friendly By Nurture
The Wisdom I've gleaned.
My Current Beliefs.