Dream and the connection to God

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Atlastitsdone

Dream and the connection to God

Post #1

Post by Atlastitsdone »

I personally have believed that dreams play a huge part in the Bible. All the prophecies made in the Bible were when dreaming and have come to realization that Dejavu's in our dreams happen because God have lived every part of all of our lives already and we just get updated the next day in our realization and acknowledgement of things. So in that sense ofcourse God know the future before us.

Example would be like a programmer that have finished programming. He ofcorse coded everything for everyone already and we just come into our acknowledgement of the subject at a later time when God wants us to.
Everyrthing do make sense if I look at it this way.

bjs
Prodigy

Re: Dream and the connection to God

Post #2

Post by bjs »

Atlastitsdone wrote: I personally have believed that dreams play a huge part in the Bible. All the prophecies made in the Bible were when dreaming...
This is not true. Some prophets (Hosea, Joel) said the word of the Lord came to them without explaining how it happened. We cannot justify assuming that it was a dream. Other prophets (Peter, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Daniel) described visions of God that took place while they were awake.
Understand that you might believe. Believe that you might understand. –Augustine of Hippo

otseng
Savant

Post #3

Post by otseng »

Moderator Action

Moved to Random Ramblings. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.