Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Tart
Banned
Banned

More visions

Post #1

Post by Tart »

I should just start writing my visions down... I just want to write about it.. maybe it is not appropriate? maybe i should keep it to myself... but i just want to write about it, for someone to read... Who? idk...

Last night, i was sitting in bed... And i am starting to think that guy, the preacher at my old church, is actually Satan, the same place that is called "the synagogue of Satan" in the Bible... Dude i really started to believe it... The entire church is worshiping this guy... And i basically got killed out of the church, because they are all in bed with each other and i refused to lust after this little girl, like maybe 24 years old... She seemed so innocent, petite, and i heard her voice say "have sex with me".... But it didnt make sense, and i resisted... They later kicked me out for not being perfect, or something... idk im trying to figure it out... That girl banned me from her Facebook page, etc... I really think it was because i resisted them, from getting in bed with them... and they stopped liking me because of it... But it also crosses my head, maybe it was because i wasnt faithful, thinking about all my faithlessness... idk...

But last night, it started to enter my brain, maybe this guy is the Author of Confusion, and voices kept saying it over and over again... He's lying, and he use to say he was totally inspired by the Bible... Or something... I felt his presence, as Satan in my soul, last night.... And he said, as he was going off into the world "i never liked the guy anyways", talking about me... "the guy" i thought... hmm. it's like he doesnt even refer to me by my name.. im nameless i thought... And then i thought about my life, and how i use to love the all the universe, and how i was deceived to believe in a lie.. I really believed i was brainwashed, believing to love everything but denying Christ... I was deceived... And i thought to myself "maybe he doesnt like me, but maybe he should hate me"... "maybe he doesnt like me becuase i turned to god, but he doesnt hate me becuase of my own fall"... Soemthing like that...

Then i saw him standing their.. And he had a blank look on his face, totally blank, but there was a universe in his eyes...

I wondered about it... i wondered what it would be like, to be hated by Satan... I want it.. I lust for it.. Hate me Satan... then i went to bed

OnceConvinced
Savant

Post #11

Post by OnceConvinced »

Tart wrote:
It was a vision of a person i met 5 minutes later.
Is there anything particularly startling about that? Maybe you'd seen him before and forgotten about him? How can you be so sure it was the same person from your vision?

And major coincdences do occur. Why put it down to the supernatural?

Tart wrote: now i have been openly questioning everything.. "taking it to God" as it may be...
I've been there. It's not a pleasant situation to be in.
Tart wrote:
I think of things that might help us understand... An old friend of mine, i had a voice of her say "im bisexual"... Id have no idea about this... Then i saw her in a vision undressing with another girl... I never thought of her like that... idk... Though i use to be attracted to her, and i suppose i have lusted after her... Never though as a lesbian....
And is it true that she really is bi-sexual or are you just presuming it to be the case based on visions?

And what are the chances of a person being bi anyway? Probably not as slim as you might think. Sexuality is on a continuum and we genenerally sit somewhere on that continuum. I'm at the extreme heterosexual end, but I think you might find there are more people nearer the middle than what you think.

I've been close to a number of women in my life and it was amazing to find out how many of them were bi-sexual or bi-curious. One woman I was in a long term relationship expressed fantasies of us going to a female prostitute and having a threesome. But yet you would never pick her as being bi-curious at all.

I wonder if it's possible this woman might have once said to you or hinted to you that she was bi-sexual and you were not listening or didn't pick up on the hint at the time. Or she said amongst other noise, maybe to someone else, and you didn't hear it, but your subconscious still picked up on it? You know, like sublimily.

How can we conclude either way? And why would you conclude either way?
Why would you have a dream or a vision and ever conclude it was something divine or supernatural? Why even consider it as an option if one can't even prove that such things are possible? Isn't it more rational just to leave out the absurd possibilities? Maybe just leave it as a mystery? "I don't know" is often the most honest answer we can give, rather than saying "Goddidit" or even considering "Goddidit".

I wonder...

If you walk into a garden and you see leaves dropping off plants would you ever consider fairies as the reason for the leaves falling off your plants? If you see bird droppings on garden furniture do you ever consider that it might be fairy droppings instead?

No you wouldn't. Not unless there was some decent evidence that fairies existed and that they hang out in people's gardens and like plucking off leaves of plants.

So why even consider a supernatural explanation for something that can have natural explanations? Especially when the supernatural can't be shown as even being an option? Like your visions just being your sub-conscious messing with you, dredging up things your conscious mind has forgotten or wasn't able to grasp consciously at the time?

Society and its morals evolve and will continue to evolve. The bible however remains the same and just requires more and more apologetics and claims of "metaphors" and "symbolism" to justify it.

Prayer is like rubbing an old bottle and hoping that a genie will pop out and grant you three wishes.

There is much about this world that is mind boggling and impressive, but I see no need whatsoever to put it down to magical super powered beings.

Check out my website: Recker's World