Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Tart
Banned
Banned

Just go with it man...

Post #1

Post by Tart »

I get it man... It's kind of crazy... A talking snake? The source of your sins... Just go with it bro... A 6,000 year old earth? Dude I get it, just go with it bro... I know.. It's a little crazy, but just go with it.. Just have faith... It'll all be ok, and work out... Trust Jesus man...

Like i know its kind of strange, when you see people who "love Jesus", but also have signs like "God hates ****" (words i cant say here).... And they are probably going home and engaging in some kind of sin... Kind of a total turn off from Christianity...

But dude, dont worry about that... That's not Jesus man, thats some crazy people on the side... Jesus saves bro... Just go with it man... It's kind of crazy, i know.. but just go with it...

All these contradictions, these hypocrites, these things that are hard to understand... I get it man... I see it too... But bro.. It's Jesus we are talking about... He's sinless.. and he saves you from stuff... It's a good thing... Just go with it man... Trust Jesus...

And thats my apologetic's of the day... Turning the skeptics to God, with the brilliance of words... Just go with it man...

benchwarmer
Guru

Re: Just go with it man...

Post #11

Post by benchwarmer »

Tart wrote:
Tcg wrote: [Replying to post 7 by Tart]

You've gone completely of the tracks now. Both your appeal to accept absurd claims and your absurd scare tactics have failed.

This is reveled by the fact that you've given up your attempt to support either.

Tcg
Ok thanks for the reply Tcg.. your just two likes away now.
Oh bother, did someone mess up that pointless convergence to a number which shall not be named? Drats.

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #12

Post by Tart »

benchwarmer wrote:
Tart wrote:

You've gone completely of the tracks now. Both your appeal to accept absurd claims and your absurd scare tactics have failed.

This is reveled by the fact that you've given up your attempt to support either.

Tcg
Oh bother, did someone mess up that pointless convergence to a number which shall not be named? Drats.
dude... benchwarmer... Are you really ready to enter into eternity like that?

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #13

Post by Tart »

What if you enter into eternity, and im there crying, becuase you messed up my plan of giving Tcg 666 likes?

ARE YOU READY FOR THAT!?

Tcg
Savant

Post #14

Post by Tcg »

Tart wrote:
benchwarmer wrote:
Tart wrote:

Tcg
If you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans. Of course in this case, benchwarmer beat God to the punchline.

Tcg
To be clear: Atheism is not a disbelief in gods or a denial of gods; it is a lack of belief in gods.

- American Atheists

Not believing isn't the same as believing not.

- wiploc

I must assume that knowing is better than not knowing, venturing than not venturing; and that magic and illusion, however rich, however alluring, ultimately weaken the human spirit.

- Irvin D. Yalom

benchwarmer
Guru

Post #15

Post by benchwarmer »

Tart wrote:
benchwarmer wrote:
Tart wrote:

Tcg
Like what, by liking posts on DC&R?

Besides, I'm already living my eternity. There is only 'right now' every time I check what time it is. :)

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #16

Post by Tart »

benchwarmer wrote:
Tart wrote:
benchwarmer wrote:
Tart wrote:

Tcg
Like what, by liking posts on DC&R?

Besides, I'm already living my eternity. There is only 'right now' every time I check what time it is. :)
Dude, ya... Now is eternity...

"Let me explain to you the nature of the universe.... There's only one instant, and it's right now, and it's eternity. And it's an instant in which God is posing a question...."~Waking life, last seen..

The movie is a trip man...

So how is "right now"... You ever think about... How, meaningless life is?

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Post #17

Post by JehovahsWitness »

[Replying to post 1 by Tart]

Im sorry I cannot agree. If something is nonsense it should be rejected, not accepted. While one should if course examine things past first impressions (which may be false due to conditioning or a false worldview) true faith is built on truth and solid reasoning.

That is the only kind of truth, to quote Jesus, that can set one free!
INDEX: More bible based ANSWERS
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 81#p826681

"For if we live, we live to Jehovah, and if we die, we die to Jehovah. So both if we live and if we die, we belong to Jehovah" -
Romans 14:8

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #18

Post by Tart »

JehovahsWitness wrote: [Replying to post 1 by Tart]

Im sorry I cannot agree. If something is nonsense it should be rejected, not accepted. While one should if course examine things past first impressions (which may be false due to conditioning or a false worldview) true faith is built on truth and solid reasoning.

That is the only kind of truth, to quote Jesus, that can set one free!
Sure, though i dont necessarily think things should be rejected if they are 'nonsense'... Perhaps questioned... But freewill would allow us to do whatever we want...

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #19

Post by Tart »

A test for my signature
I reserve the right to be wrong about every statement I make, including this one.

I also reserve the right to misinterpret words, though not my intention.

If you believe I have done or said something "wrong", I would encourage you to really evaluate what is "wrong", and what is "right", no matter what it may be. Is there any objective value that can be given to such claims?