All the forces are here

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Avoice
Guru

All the forces are here

Post #1

Post by Avoice »

Ever botice that no matters where God is discussed there is always forces that act against him.
The agnostics or atheists are constantly negating the concept of God at every turn. They claim Gid doesn't exist yet their presence here says just the opposite. If they dont believe in God then why dont they leave people alone who do believe? Why? Because it's not good enough that they hate God and deny him they are driven to get others to agree with them.
There is no other reason for them to be here.
Those who are of the Abrahmic faiths know to expect those who oppose God to be present no matter where we meet to talk. They present themselves as logical and intelligent and are here to teach us how they've outsmarted God with their intellect. Just the fact that they are here proves God exists. They represent the adversary.

As a Jew, I am not here to debate if God exists. What atheist's have to say have no value. I am here because God does exist. I am here to share with Christians the root of their faith that their ancestors left. To rediscover their lost faith and give them insight. Allow them to choose what to believe rather than accepting what was handed to them. For who knows how literate or intelligent the ancestor was? Worse yet... maybe they were forced to convert to Christlianity.

Those who deny God can say what they want but from this point on I will merely respond with a standard response stating that I will not consider their posts. Nothing more. They nay ve nice people but we have nothing importabt in common.

otseng
Savant

Post #2

Post by otseng »

Moderator Action

Moved to Random Ramblings. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.